jr one punch vs akainu

One punch kagura is own by Qwertymalcolm67 go with him and fallow him please he's a great writer 

Now begin

(Y/ n) akainu was now a member of hejio academy being a male Samurai with a cruise to control lava he is also a professional boxer  a dream to become the champion  after all he's helping his friends  to escape hejio academy but now he's taking a little walk around the bamboo forest rin give him permission to walk around and even go to the city as long if he returned akainu continue to walk in the forest.

Akainu:  theirs nothing here to do but to walk around especially sense I'm being sexual harassing being the only male " he said but stop when he's dog ears grab something in the forest curious he decided to find this and looking true the forest he saw someone who's looks like he's wearing a jumpsuit and looks like he's wearing a super hero costume and he has a very bored look in his face.* ah hello ? .

Jr: mmmmm ah hello to you to? " after a while of starring at each other eyes the super hero decided walk away  " will bye." Surprising the boxer the boxer catch up to the hero asking questions about were he is or who he is.

Akainu: hey man you don't just say hello than out of no were  say bye? " said the samurai continue to walk side the hero.

Jr: sorry but I really don't have time for you I have to go to the store or else these discounts will cancel " said the super hero who was holding coupons .

Akainu mind : who is this ? Who ever he is he getting closer to hejibo academy and if they find him they will not take him easy I can stop him " by that the boxer ready his fist to knock him out and throw it at Jr's back of the head but it didn't work.

Jr: wow what was that for ?! " he said holding the back of the head .

Akainu: sorry bro but you can't go their is my duty to  guard  this land " readying his fists .

Jr: I don't have time for this  Will is nice knowing " jr was doing a jumping position akainu knowing the position jump on jr but when he did Jr jump so high that the boxer lost view of his academy and holding for dear life " hey hey what are you doing!!??.

Akainu: isn't it oblivious I'm holding for dear life ahhhhh!!!!!" Akainu yell and hold jr for dear life  both of them were going somewhere were no one can see them.

In a mountainous dessert biome
The two teenagers landed hard of the dry land and smoke covering them both of them , so they move out of the smoke while akainu was shaking away the smoke and kissing the ground for relief .

Akainu: oh sweet ground how I missed you so much never leave me again " he said still continuing to kiss the ground while jr was looking at akainu with a blank stare mix with discussed .

Jr: hey bro are you okay in the head ?" Wonder jr at akainus actions . But now akainu stand up with a serious face.

Akainu: okay man  explain who you are or I'll get physical on you * he said cracking his knuckles .

Jr: oh will I'm jr one punch man hero for fun you know" the hero said with a smile and leaving akainu  with a confused face either to take this guy serious or not he scratched the back of the head .

Akainu: will .... you said your name I guess is only fair that I'll say my .... my name is akainu  " he said now letting the lava form around him making his armor , boxing shorts , and his gloves.

Jr:  hmmmmmm are we gonna fight ?.

Akainu: yes we are " the boxer said popping his gloves while the hero scratch the back of his head  Thinking if he had time for this.