bee girls x scared male reader

Happy Halloween and today I'm making a story about my biggest fear bbbeeeees if your afraid of bees as will please vote.

Since I was always little I was always afraid of bees believe me I know they can be cute sometimes but I don't like the idea that they stink but I know is just for defense but now I'm 15 and I'm still scared like if a bee just shows up I'll be shaking and be worried that it will come after me and stink me but now I'm in my uncle's house that was close to a forest which me and parents stay.

As for me I was outside just walking in the forest that was close to my house but I'm only doing this because I'm killing some time to wait for my phone to charge that all nothing special.

Y/n: Damn hell I don't like this fucking place is all nothing but a tucking waste of time I could have been in my house chilling but now my parents said it will be fun they say it will be fast they say ...... but I didn't agree to stay for three days what bullshit !!!" You said grabbing a stick and hitting it on a tree breaking the stick .

You continue to go to your rage by grabbing rocks and throwing them randomly  and kicking the dirt in the air you finally finished that you decide to sit down on a rock that you just find you put your elbows on each of your knee while having a frown.

Y/n: damn this mother fucking place I hate it , repeat it I hhhhhaaaaattttttteeeeee this place !!!! " You yell out loud that the birds fly away angry again you groan out of anger that you stand up and walk around in circles " all I want to go home is that to much to ask because I  didn't spend 5 days and 9 hours in school just to waste it in this place .

You said now walking further in the woods that you didn't care if you get lost because you were mad you continue until you saw a trail of flowers by that you got a little worried that you know that bees will be always around when theirs flowers by that you decide to walk away and

But soon your hold body dense in that your heard giant wings flapping  around that you duck down just to make sure that the bee will fly over you and leave you alone by that you move your head every were and your eyes move around making sure to see if there's any more bees by that you stand up and still have a dense body still worry that an other be will come you fast walk away from  the flowers 

But before you could you felt four hands warp around you but in a very hard way one hand was in your mouth  , one across you chest , the third one on your crotch almost touching your macho gun, and the fourth one grabbing your ass buy that you were sweating until you hear it's voice.

???: Will I never saw you here before I guess your new young one " by that you thought you will be Rob you wanted to attack but your body tall you to stay still and don't move but you decide to do something you bite the hand that was in your mouth and it felt hard and soft at the same time .

By that she pull out her fingers out of your mouth and push you away  You landed on the ground looking behind you seeing the attacker and your eyes winded seeing this thing.