fem asriel x male reader

After defeating flowery the flower you realize that it was actually a girl what a surprise really but now you have to deal with her now with hyper dimension form it might be a challenge for you but you have something up your sleeve

You two were in the battle zone or what ever it's called in undertale the two of you were STANDING with a stare down you were angry and shock at this because you thought it was a boy but it was actually a female all grown female with her white long hair , very pale SKIN , black eyes with red, you must admit she was gonna attractive but you can't look at her because she's a big problem to the universe  .

Asriel: is that really you I'm so happy " she said with a cherry smile but replace with a yander smile " I can finally pay you back ....... by raping you , than kill you , than I will masturbate over your dead body , than I'll rape your dead body again , and after that I will bring you back to life, so it will be a circle for us ....y/ n " she said panting out of heat to do this with you but .

Y/ n: you have some wired fetish cougar " you said ignoring the yander " I'll give you last chance to give back the souls " by that she smirk.

Asriel: oh and how could you do that dear " she said dodging a punch from and giggled and send barrage of stars at you but you try your hardest to dodge them each  one than asriel was in front of you with swords on her your eyes winded you try to dodge a barrage of slashes but one cut your shirt , almost cut your eye making it bleed , cut off a little of your fingers , you keep dodging until you grab her arm a flip her over but before she could land on the dark floor she teleported away on top on you pointing a rainbow Conan on you , you didn't have time to dodge the beam  you cross your arms to not take to much damage at this beam making you go to miles " you survive that attack no wonder you pass true all the monsters that try to get your soul you one tough cookie and that's what I like about you when we were kids " she said blushing.

Y/ n: what are you talking about!!! I never meet you until right now!!!" You said angrily at this woman but  soon in a blind of a eye she teleported in front of you again and saw that she is taller than you and you were a little afraid of her now but before you could do anything else she  grab  your shoulders and hug you tight " .

Asriel: it's been many years that I feel your body ..... what about we go down -!!-" she was cut of when you give her a uppercut that send her away giving  you space to think" what a punch what a great power I I really want you  right now but I see that in this form it won't be enough to defeat you .

Y/n: what are you talking ...... you think I'm some whore that you can use and throw away I know your kind of people ...... guess what I'll not let you have your way to me ." You said very angry to think that she's  thinks that your a horny man" I don't want anything to do to you all I want is to go home !!!" You yell loud making her pant at your determination making her blush .

Asriel: so much aggression so mush determination , so much energy , I'm must make you  my I must take you purified I can't smell your  virgin macho gun I'm most take it and not LET anyone take it fire me come here you sexy son of a bitch !!!!!" She yell while white light appeared in her body and when the light clear she was different like more Amor  and wings she was in her hyperdeath form" get ready to get some snuu snuu from me me.

Y/n: never !!! This is a fight not a sex battle!!! " by that she smirk evily and lustful .

Asriel: that actually a good idea y/n ..... let's have some long sweaty sex!!!" By that she send herself flying to you in a blind of a eye she tore off your shorts or pants when she was distracted by your macho gun you give her a strong kick to the face but she grab your leg and made you trip at the ground she was about smash her holymoon at your macho gun you kick her with your other leg letting her let go of your leg   , you stand up fast and try to punch her  but she grab your arm and slam you to the ground  she try to put her holymoon at your face  almost chocking you fighting for air  making her moan at your hot breath  going to her insides " ahhh lick it come on lick it " but you grab her neck smash her to the ground but soon she cross her legs at you trying to force you to put your macho gun at her holy moon you were struggling to not let her put it in but she was strong you macho gun was touching her tip of her holy moon when you were about to get in you punch her in the crouch making her let go of you holding and holding her crouch " you didn't dare " she said a little angry and still have a blush on her face looking at your naked body while you try to cover your self.