sakuya x male reader x meiling

Y/ n: no !!!

Flander: I'm gonna win oni chan ?" She said very evil .

Y/n: don't call me that you didn't win so you don't have no right " you said trying to figure out how to escape this trap that your playing chest and flander pawns were close to your king you were panicking .

Flander: oh Minster y/ n I'm gonna win hehe" she said wiggling her fingers at the pieces that were close to your queen by that you were breathing hard trying to think of a way that your face was turning red until you decide to move your king somewhere else but it was bad idea even if you realize that it was to late to return it and by that you  she move her pawn knocking over your king by that your eyes pop out "

Y/n: nnnnnnooooo!!" You yell now rolling around with your failure by that flander laugh at your act and .

Flander: it looks like I'll really will call you oni chan " by that you stand up with a serious face and a embarrassing one.

Y/ n: okay you can call me your big brother but not in front of everyone okay " by that she title her head  .

Flander: why don't you want me to call you oni chan?

Y/n : because is very embarrassing " by that she look at you more confused look.

Flander: how is it embarrassing is just very close love oni chan " when she said that you flinch and scream in your mind .

Y/ n: let me  show you why come with me " you said walking away letting flander fallow you  still wondering.

Time skip

You two stop and you finally found your target to show Flander the power of oni chan and that person is sakuya who was cleaning the tables with her father duster by that you smirk evil.

Y/ n: okay flander watch and learn ........ okay y/ n change your personality clear your mind , your now a naive young boy trying to act cute ......... okay I'm ready " you said changing your frown to a smile and walk to sakuya which she noticed and smile at you.

Sakuya: hello y/n san how are yes doing.

Y/ n : I glad you ask oni chan I'm doing very will " you said putting on a innocent smile by that sakuya eyes winded and was frozen by shock.

Sakuya:............................... excuse me but what did you say? " she said thinking that she heard wrong.

Y/ n: I said I'm doing very will oni chan  " you said putting on the innocent smile making sakuya jaw drop with a blush on her face make her skip a peeb from her heart.

Sakuya: can I ask you why are you calling me that " she said still blushing .

Y/ n: is because you're like my sister were both humans who have to work in this mansion and plus you were always their for me ." You said very cute making sakuya face red  and scream in her mind  .

Sakuya: ahhhh .... ahhhh I have to go the mistress is calling me " she said in a panic now disappearing by that you burst out laughing.

Y/ n : hahahaha ! Is so priceless ........ now flan do you realize the true power of ...... oni chan " you said with a serious face which flan now realized the true power of the little siblings act.

Flander: yes I realized that this world is full of perverts " she said with a serious face which you sweat drop .

Time skip in the middle of the night

Sakuya: what was that all about ?" She said in her grey night dress in her room brushing her hair in front of the the mirror  thinking about y/ n say on I chan to her " damn that's so cute I wish he was at least older " she said in a blush trying to go in her bed but she heard an knock on her door" is open who is it ?!" The doors reveal to be y/n still in his butler suit with a nervous smile carry his shorts and boxers by that sakuya blush hard and head in her bed covering  herself" y/ n what brings you here!?!