he ate my homework || nomoreb...

By hatay46

You know that common excuse, The Dog Ate My Homework? Well, let's tweak that up just a bit to... one of the m... More

He Ate My Homework
Cast
Chapter 1//Why Can't You Do That In The Bathroom And Not Here
Chapter 2// Guys Why Is The Bathroom Talking
Chapter 3// Step One, Not Following The Rules
Chapter 4// No You Don't They're Just Skin Blobs
Chapter 5//We'll Be Like Superman To The Rescue
Chapter 6// I Don't Think They'll Want That
Chapter 7// Guys This Is Actually Happening
Chapter 9//This Isn't The First Time A Police Officer Has Knocked On That Door
Chapter 10// We Are Doomed I Tell You Doomed
Chapter 11// Ashley I Told You Friends Couldn't Come Over
Chapter 12//Your Parents Never Told You About Meagan
Chapter 13//She's Acting Like One Of those Creepy Mute Maids That Hate You
Cover and Title Change
Chapter 14// Can I Call You Four The Pandas
Chapter 15// Tuesday Morning Is like Walking Up Thinking That It's Friday
Chapter 16// You Were Eavesdropping
Chapter 17// Pickles Are Good For The Skin
Chapter 18// Don't You Have Friends Up Stairs To Play With
Chapter 19// It's Happening
Chapter 20// It's Where We Used To Go When Things Got Too Chaotic
Chapter 21// Beat Keith With Sticks
Chapter 22// Becasue I Only Made Reservations For Two People
Chapter 23// Flame
Chapter 24// Meow Meeeowww
Chapter 25// And Don't Say You'll See
Chapter 26// You Say Whaaaa
Chapter 27// The Predator Only Hunts The Weak, Vulnarable Prey
Chapter 28// And This Is How I Popsico
Authors Note
Chapter 29// Like Spongebob And Squidward
Chapter 30// Give Me A High Five Younglings We Shall Rejoice In Our Youth
Chapter 31// You Don't Say Thanks To That It's Normal
Chapter 32// I'm Going To Fall Of And Die
Chapter 33// I'm Not One Of Those Clichรฉ Girls Who Just Walk Away
Chapter 34// Living It Like Larry
Chapter 35// I Need To Pee
Chapter 36// I Love Fried Chicken
Chapter 37// I Can't Just Not
Chapter 38// It Really Is Going To Be Okay
Chapter 39// I Keep Them Handy For These Situations
Chapter 40// Only If You Agree To Be Mine
Chapter 41// 0-0-0-0
Chapter 42// You're Like The Female Version Of Curious George
Chapter 43// I'll Suck You're Eye Out
Chapter 44// You Meant Diarrhea?
Chapter 45// Hello Me
Epilogue
New Cover!
Sequal Titles???
Sequal Is Up!
Valentines Day
Trailer
10K WHAT!?

Chapter 8// You Know Like The Power Puff Girls

1.9K 86 110
By hatay46

Chapter 8// You Know Like The Power Puff Girls

Colton Hayes as John Bell.

Hello there.

And welcome to HE ate my homework. The 8th chapter and 200 veins already! Yay! I know it's not a lot for you famous authors out there but it means that 25 people are reading this story.

So thank you all of my beautiful Pansycakes that read this. Please comment and vote. I'd also like some constructive criticism.

The video above shows how models in the real world that you see on magazines and the Internet are not really how they look like they are all photo edited.

So read on...

~~~~*~~~~

"Which car should we use?" Trace asks as he presses a button to open the garage door. It is about the size of my house. There is a road. A road. In the middle with parking spaces of 4 cars on each side.

"Which one do you usually bring to parties?" I ask pulling my maroon jacket closer to me, it's really cold outside.

"Ah, follow me," Trace says. He brushes his hand through his hair and starts walking towards the back of the huge garage. At the end types something on a garage door lock and a metal wall rises upwards revealing two limos and three drivers sitting around playing cards.

My eyes widen at the sight, I don't feel comfortable knowing that Trace is richer than everyone in my neighborhood. I'm going to try to ignore it. I'm an outcast in our school yet he doesn't seem to be bothered by it. Neither does any of the other guys. "Where would you like to go Mr. Simmons?"

Trace gives one of the drivers that look about thirty, a piece of paper. "We'll be leaving in a few minutes. Please pull it up to the side of the house."

"Yes, sir." He nods and puts the paper in his back pocket. He walks over to the wall where the keys are hanging and tosses them to another driver. He doesn't look any older than us. He has brown hair, green eyes and muscles bulging out of the black tux all three are wearing. His name tag on his shirt says, John Bell. He catches the keys when he sees me staring he winks. I quickly look away.

I see Trace scowl at John, why? He nods, "Thank you, Steve." I follow him back out. He gives me a look and raises an eyebrow, "What?"

"I thought rich people like you don't say please or thank you for the help. You even called him by his real name," I say in shock.

"Well on all wealthy people are like my father." He snaps suddenly angry.

"How's your father like?" I ask. I don't want to sound pushy, but it wouldn't hurt asking. He already knows about my parents anyways.

Trace shuts the garage door"A snobby, controlling, bitchy jerk face."

"Oh," I say falling silent. Now I understand why he lives separately from the rest of his family. I wonder if Keith and Bryce also have family issues. Jace does. I do too, do all people our age have problems at home?

We stay silent for the rest of the way as Trace gathers the rest of Breath. Which reminds me... "Guys, you need a group name." They turn to look at me and stop walking. "You know like The Power Puff Girls"

"Why would we?" Jace asks confused.

"Wouldn't it be harder to say come on Jace, Keith, Bryce, and Trace?" I ask trying to make a point.

"How about..." Keith starts biting his lip, "The Cool Dudes?" The all shake your head, "Well do you guys have any better ideas?"

"I do!" I say, "How about, Breath!" They give me a look that clearly says, 'are you stupid?' I huff, "It's pronounced as if there's an e at the end." I suggest. The face still stays on them. "It's the word once you get when you add all your names together." They're faces still look confused. "What!" I say throwing my arms in the air in frustration.

"Breath doesn't have your name blended in it," Bryce says. Please tell me I'm not blushing! I feel a warmth creep up my face. Yep, I'm blushing. "You're one of us now. It's time to join the dark side."

I laugh but then the realization hits me, "We can be called The Dark Side!"

"But that sounds creepy," Keith exclaims as we make our way to the side of the house. I see Steve and John there. John smiles when he sees me, why do I keep blushing! I quickly shield my face by hiding behind Jace.

John holds the door open for us as we walk into the limo. I walk in last, John puts a hand on my waste, "I missed you." He whispers, I shiver and hope he doesn't notice. I quickly step into the limo. John shuts the door behind me.

I see Keith stroking his imaginary beard as he thinks. Jace nudges me, "I think his head is going to explode."

"Ya think?" I say smiling. I lean down in the seat, the ceiling has small starts that glow up the seats a black leather and a TV in the back. I sit with my back against the side of the limo with the window where the driver can open to speak with us.

"I have an idea!" Keith says.

Trace puts a hand on the bride of his nose, "Why." He groans, "Ashley I blame this on you."

"The Buttery Foursome!"

"No, Keith. Just drop it." Bryce says and continues watching a soccer game on the TV.

"Are you ready Ashley?" Jace asks as we pull up to a house. It would look huge if I hadn't seen Jace, Keith, Bryce, and Traces. See! It would be a lot easier to say Breath. The ground shakes from the blaring music.

"I was never ready," I say panicking as I jump startled as the driver's window opens.

John's face was now visible, "Is this the correct place?" He asks, he looks at me and smirks.

"Yes, John," Bryce yells over the music. We see John's head disappear and the door opens. The guys get out one by one. I follow them to the house and through the door. "We're going to stay together to make sure no one does anything to Ashley, okay?"

"Whatever," Trace says looking at a girl who is currently sitting at a table and sipping something from a red plastic cup while talking to her friend. "I'm going to be right back." He heads over to the girl with the lack of clothes.

"So what do we do?" I ask them.

"Well, now that Trace abandon-nope Jace did too," Keith's says. He swings his arms around me, and Bryce's shoulders. "We can spend the whole night together." That sentence said enough to make Bryce also leave. So much for his own rule. "I guess it's just you and me Ashley," Keith sighs.

I groan, "What do you want to do?"

"I'm going to go get some drinks for us, then we can think of some more names," he says excitedly. "Stay here."

I do as I'm told, after a few minutes I start to get anxious, Keith isn't back yet. He could get distracted and forget about you. I mean seriously it's Keith! "What are you doing all alone?" a male voice says from behind me. I turn around to see John.

I sigh, received, that it's not someone else.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"You do realize that I only have a part-time working for the guys, the other half I act like a normal seventeen-year-old man does." He says jokingly.

I laugh, "Man?" He nods.

"So they've already abandoned you?" He asks.

"Well, Keith said he was going to get drinks but he's Keith, you never know," I shake my head. Someone bumps into me, I lose my balance and fall over and John catches me. "Thanks," I say I push off from his chest. "So do you go to our school?"

"Yeah."

"Oh," I look down in realization, "so you've-"

"No!" He cuts me off, "I've never been part of the bullying..." He stays silent, "but I also didn't stop it," he whispers. "I-I'm just going to go," he stutters nervously he turns back around to go in the direction he came from.

I don't say anything, I just sway in the crowd and try to cover my faces such as possible. "Ashley!" I turn around and see Keith with two red plastic cups in his hand. "You won't believe what I just saw." He hands me a cup and I look at it cautiously. "Don't worry it's just Sprite trust me."

I take a huge risk and take a sip. Thankfully, it is Sprite. "What did you see?"

"Bryce." He snickers, "Eating Hannah's face." He looks at my cup, "What did it do?" I look at my hand, I was holding it so tight that the Spite had spilled all over the floor and the cup was crinkled.

"Did you say, Hannah? As in my friend Hannah, as in Hannah Olsen?" I ask. He nods, "Dark skin, black braided hair, normally has a bunch of makeup?" He nods again.

"Should I show you where the eating is taking place?"

I shake my head quickly, "no thanks." Hannah would never let a guy just kiss him unless they were dating. That girl has some explaining to do.

Trace comes back his lips swollen, "Hey." He smiles, I've never seen him smile before he's should do it more often. "Did you know that you look great?"

"Are you okay?" I ask suddenly scared.

Keith puts a hand on my shoulder, "He's just drunk-but you do look great don't get me wrong." He quickly adds.

"So..." I say.

"Ooh, I got a name!" Trace says jumping up and down. He looks off into the distance, "Love." I look at him. "What?"

"Keith, is he acting this way because he's drunk?" I ask I don't have this experience with drunk people.

"I don't know? He's acting perfectly fine." He says, "It's a great name." He looks as Trace, "But I got a better one." They have a team name idea battle.

"A.B.T.J.K.!" Trace yells

"Ashkyace!"

"Trasyaeith!"

"The Butt Wart Team!"

"Guys, you do understand how stupid you sound right?" I say. Someone taps my shoulder, I turn around.

"I didn't know you had the guts to run away from home and ditch school Ashley." The girl says. She has blond hair, blue eyes, flawless face.

Kimber Faith.

~~~~*~~~~

Yay cliff hanger!

So does anyone ship John and Ashley?

Pick a ship name:

A.) Ashon

B.) Jashley

C.) Jash

D.) Ajo

I'm entering the Wattys tomorrow! Wish me luck?

Two chapter in one day!

Comment ⚽️ & 🍪 Vote

-Hatay46

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 5.5K 27
โI want you so bad.โž I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
136K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
32.5K 1.6K 46
"What if I'm not one?" I asked, my body wound tight with tension. "One what?" he asked, his voice soft and low. I hesitated. Was I ready? I wanted t...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...