Love Doesn't Lie (A Dramione...

By MissDaisyCrown

The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts... More

After the Wizarding War
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Quick A/N
Chapter 78
The End

Chapter 51

20.6K 566 146
By MissDaisyCrown

It had taken Hermione three days to get better. Draco had been busy arranging everything for the masquerade ball. One week further and it was Friday. The day of the masquerade ball.
‘Hermione, come on.’ Ginny said.
Hermione walked out of the bathroom in her bathrobe.
‘We’ve got to get ready, why so slow?’ Ginny asked.
‘I don’t know why, but I’m nervous.’ Hermione said.
‘Why?’ Ginny asked.
‘I just said I didn’t know.’
‘There must be a reason.’
‘I think it’s the pressure Draco is putting on me.’
‘What do you mean?’
‘Well, he’s constantly going on and on about getting my memory back, and I want it too, but the pressure is stressing me out.’ Hermione said.
‘He’s concerned and wants the best for you.’ Ginny said with a small smile.
‘I know.’ Hermione sighed.
‘I hope this will help.’ she added.
‘And if it doesn’t you will have a new memory of a wonderful night.’ Ginny said.
‘I hope you’re right.’ Hermione sighed.
‘Let’s start with dressing up.’ Ginny said holding a red dress up.
Hermione took the dress and changed her bathrobe for the red dress. Hermione walked over to the mirror, but Ginny stopped her.
‘No, no Granger, first make-up and hair before you see yourself.’ Ginny said.
Hermione laughed and sat down on the chair in front of her desk. After minutes of sitting still and talking to Ginny, Ginny was done and Hermione was allowed to see herself in the mirror. She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. It startled her a bit. She had never looked like this before. The red dress was long and ended on the ground. Her hair was longer than it had been in year 4. Her hair now stopped 2 inches under the end of her shoulder blades. Her hair fell down in lose curls, which Ginny had made. The two front locks of her hair were fastened on the back of her head with a glittering clip. Ginny gave Hermione a smile and then handed her a red with gold mask.
‘Here you go, the finishing touch.’ Ginny said.
Hermione took it and held it up in front of her face. She looked at herself with the mask held in front of her eyes and a small smile came up on her face.
‘And?’ Ginny asked.
‘Thank you.’ Hermione said.
‘Of course.’ Ginny said smiling.
‘Did I look like this with the first ball?’ Hermione asked.
‘Almost an exact replica.’ Ginny said.

Draco walked out of his room, hearing Hermione and Ginny talk to each other. A small smile came up on his face and he walked out of the common room. He walked down the stairs and on ground level he saw Blaise and Goyle standing and talking.
‘Good evening.’ Draco said.
‘Good evening.’ they said.
‘How are you?’ Blaise asked.
‘Fine, bit nervous though, what about you?’ Draco asked.
‘As miss Granger stole my date, I’m quite depressed.’ Blaise said.
Draco laughed.
‘What about Goyle?’ Draco asked.
‘He has a date, again.’ Blaise said.
‘You were to late asking someone again, weren’t you?’ Draco asked.
‘Maybe.’ Blaise said.
Draco shook his head.
‘Of course.’ he laughed.
‘How everything with Hermione?’ Goyle asked.
‘I don’t know, she says she’s fine, but I can see she isn’t really fine.’ Draco said.
‘What is she then?’ Blaise asked.
‘I don’t know, she just doesn’t look fine.’ Draco said.
‘Maybe she still not feeling well?’ Goyle suggested.
‘Might be.’ Draco said.
‘I don’t know, I’m just worried about her.’ Draco said.
‘Ahw Mister head prefect cares about someone apart from himself.’ Blaise said.
Draco rolled his eyes while Blaise and Goyle laughed.
‘I care about her for months, so you’re a little late with that Zabini.’ Draco said.
‘Just joking mate.’ Blaise said.
Draco shook his head and looked at the stairs, just at that moment Hermione appeared at the top of the stairs with Ginny. Hermione was looking down and when she looked up her eyes met Draco’s. She gave him a small smile with her red lips. Draco was frozen on the spot.
‘She’s beautiful.’ he said.
‘Close your mouth mate, you’re drooling.’ Blaise said hitting Draco on the shoulder.
Draco rolled his eyes and walked over to the stairs.

‘Just take a deep breath.’ Ginny said with her hand on Hermione’s shoulder.
‘You’ll do fine, nothing will go wrong and you’ll have one of the best nights of your life.’ Ginny said.
Hermione took in a deep breath and nodded.
‘You’re right.’ she said.
‘Now let’s go.’ Ginny said.
Hermione nodded and walked further towards the stairs. She stopped when she stood at the top of the stairs, when she noticed Ginny wasn’t following. Ginny lifted her green dress up on the side, so she could walk without tripping. Hermione looked down and when she looked up, she saw Draco staring at her downstairs. She gave him a small smile and started to make her way down. When she was almost down Draco offered his hand so she could survive the last two steps.
‘Thank you.’ she said taking his hand gratefully.
‘You look beautiful.’ Draco said.
Hermione gave him a small smile.
‘Thank you.’ she said.
‘You look quite handsome yourself Malfoy.’ she said.
‘Well thank you Granger.’ he said playfully.
Hermione smiled and Draco escorted her into the Great Hall, passing Blaise and Goyle along the way, who gave her a smile and an approving nod. Hermione felt she was blushing and she fast looked down. They entered the Great Hall and it looked beautiful. The ceiling was like a night filled with stars. The decoration was in soft golds and silvers. Music was already playing and students were already dancing on the dance floor. The teachers were standing along the side lines. Draco took her to a table and as Hermione passed people, they all looked at her. She sat down on the chair Draco pulled back for her and when he asked her if she wanted something to drink she nodded. Draco gave her a smile and then walked over to a table where the food en drinks were standing. Ginny and Harry came towards her and sat down on the seats next to hers.
‘Do you like it?’ Harry asked.
‘It’s beautiful.’ Hermione said putting her mask down on the table.
Harry smiled.
‘Draco was hot on our heels, he wanted everything to be perfect.’ Harry said.
Hermione laughed.
‘That’s cute.’ she said.
‘Not if you were the one he was shouting at that it had to happen faster or you had to lift something higher.’ Harry said.
Hermione smiled.
‘We all had to work faster, and the decoration had to be higher otherwise it would look sloppy.’ Draco said, sitting down on the seat on Hermione’s right.
‘You were bossing everyone around.’ Harry said.
‘He was a good leader.’ Luna said as she sat down on the other side of Draco with Neville following her.
‘Thank you Luna.’ Draco said proud.
Luna gave him a smile.
‘You look lovely Luna.’ Hermione said.
Luna looked down at her purple dress.
‘Thank you, you look amazing Hermione.’ Luna said.
Hermione gave her a smile.
‘So how’s everything Neville?’ Hermione asked.
‘Great actually.’ Neville said.
In the meantime Ron and Lavender had said down in between Harry and Neville. Hermione was caught up in her conversation with everyone, so caught up that she didn’t notice Draco and Ginny exchanging faces.
Draco turned to Hermione.
‘Hermione.’ Draco said.
‘It was obvious though.’ Hermione went on with her conversation with Luna and Neville.
‘Hermione.’ Draco said again.
Hermione didn’t hear him as he wasn’t speaking really loudly.
‘Excuse me.’ Draco said louder and Hermione stopped talking, looking to her right with raised eyebrows.
‘Hermione.’ he said with a small smile.
‘Yes?’
‘I didn’t get the chance to dance with you at the first masquerade ball and I’m not going to let that happen again.’ Draco said getting off his chair.
Hermione smiled. Draco offered his hand and Hermione took it, standing up and walking after him.
‘Ahw.’ she heard Lavender, Ginny and Luna say in unison.
Hermione followed Draco to the dance floor, just as a slow song started. Draco turned around and placed his hands on her waist, whereas Hermione rested her arms on his shoulders.
‘How do you like the ball?’ Draco asked.
‘It’s amazing.’ Hermione said.
‘You really like it?’ Draco asked.
Hermione smiled and nodded.
‘I’m glad you do.’
‘So you haven’t bossed everyone around for nothing.’ Hermione said smirking.
‘Because I want you to have a perfect night.’ Draco said.
Hermione felt her cheeks flush red. Draco chuckled.
‘Don’t laugh, it’s really annoying.’ Hermione said.
‘It’s cute.’ Draco said.
‘How can, your head turning bright red, be cute?’ Hermione said.
‘Being you does the trick.’ Draco said.
Hermione groaned as she felt her face getting warmer and warmer. Draco looked down at her and wished everything would be just like it was before she lost her memories, that she loved him like he loved her. She’s the best thing in his life, she changed him into a better person, because of her he wanted to be a better person, someone she could rely on, someone she could be proud of, someone she could love.

A/N:

Hello dolls, here is the new chapter, because people have been asking and asking me to update hahah so of course I couldn't let you amazing people down and I finished the new chapter even though I've got to study.... sssssh don't tell anyone ;) Just wanted to let you all know, you're amazing and I wouldn't be writing the stories if it weren't for you :) I really appreciate all the votes, the comments and of course that you even want to read my story :D

lots of love

xxc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 13.6K 55
Harry will do anything for the ones he loves. When Draco finally shows the good that Harry knew was hidden underneath, he makes it his new life purpo...
2.9M 69.6K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
Bound By Marvy

Fanfiction

170K 3.6K 47
The war is won. Voldemort is dead. The trio, alongside all those who were in their same year, have returned to finish their eighth year and graduate...
618K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...