World Tour

By Daydreamwithme

Emerald’s life couldn’t be any more perfect this past four months. It’s now early January and it’s still snow... More

World Tour
Chapter 1- A New Beginning
Chapter 2- Decision Making
Chapter 3- Meeting Maya
Chapter 4- Plane
Chapter 5- Sick
Chapter 6- Relationships
Chapter 7- Question
Chapter 8- The Tutor
Chapter 9- Love Triangle
Chapter 10- Pizza Parlor
Chapter 12- Pathetic
Chapter 13- Messages
Chapter 14- Arguments
Chapter 15- Admiting
Chapter 16- Talk
Chapter 17- Feelings
Chapter 18- Happy Birthday
Chapter 19- Interview
Chapter 20- Meeting New People
;)
Chapter 21- Ass
Chapter 22- Things that you can't unsee
Chapter 23 - Frustrations
Chapter 24 - Goodbye
Epilogue
:)

Chapter 11- Thoughts and Dream

11.7K 355 171
By Daydreamwithme

1000 followers?! I…..I’m so speechless. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL! And I know you guys love drama and long chapters so here you go ;) This be my thank you gift :D

I will express my dear love for you all in the end. Okay onwards with the chapter :)

Emerald’s POV

With Maya’s, Niall’s and Harry’s vast problem already dawned onto me, I can’t bear to have another problem in my hands.

“Please Emerald, it was an accident. Please don’t tell.” He pleads almost on his knees. I look at my shaky hands and then back to his cheating face. “You’re in a relationship with the most amazing girl and you’re going to go and cheat on her?!” I burst, my voice contained in the bus but it’s heard in every nook and corner of it.

I don’t know if it’s a good thing that no one is here to witness everything that is unfolding. Even the bus driver isn’t here. He went out to have a break from the stress of having to take One Direction through cities safely.

“Please Emerald. I can’t lose her.” He cries finally falling down to his knees and looks up at me pleadingly. “I’m not the one who’s going to tell her. You will.” My voice is as cold as stone. Nothing could ever change the way I will look at him even if he apologizes to her. It’s not fair that she thinks they have the perfect relationship and that she stays royal to him while he goes around and brings some whore in this tour bus, obviously out of his mind because he didn’t think about me ‘sleeping’.

But that’s the problem. He didn’t think. He’s obviously drunk out of his mind and probably didn’t really mean it. It’s still not right in my opinion. Drunk or not, no one should ever cheat.

When they said that they would be going to a bar to celebrate, I didn’t know that this was going to happen. I didn’t think that I would wake up to almost two naked people and having to drag the whore by the hair, out of the tour bus while screaming profanities at her. I didn’t think that my first swear words would be in this situation. I’d thought it would be because I failed a test or maybe it would just slip out of my mouth.

“YOU LIED TO HER! YOU SAID SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE!” I yell with all my might. I didn’t mean it but I slapped him. Firmly, because his face turned until he was looking at the ground with guilt. “You deserve more than that.” I spit out as my eyes fill with useless little tears. I wipe the unfallen droplets, unable to let him see that I’m about to cry.

“I’m sorry.” That’s all he murmurs as he breaks down. Instead of being the typical caring Emerald, I turn my heel and semi jog to the bunk beds. I lock the door and cry. Just cry.

--

The next morning is a terribly rough morning. I didn’t get out of the room. I let them knock repeatedly on the door, pleading for me to explain what happened. They almost broke down the door but they could see my silhouette, perched against the door so they didn’t. They got the message and just left me be. But I just sit, staring at the wall with no emotions surfacing around.

I don’t know what to do.

I don’t know what to feel. I’ve been abused by my own father and mother, heartbroken by my first crush, been in a coma, had amnesia. I experienced every pain possible mentally, emotionally and physically. But for some reason, I don’t know what to do when you witness a cheat, live. It was different with my crush, which was puppy love. This isn’t.  

If there was something I hate more than everything, it’s a cheat. You promised something, you hold that person’s heart and you have the power to destroy it too. And you take that chance? It’s just something psychos are only capable of doing. If that’s the case, then half of the people in the world are psychos.

The psychos are the most unsuspected people. They’re always the caring ones, the ones who appear to be the nice guys, and the one who take you out on romantic dates. They’re like a snake. A slithering snake that would attack you swiftly.

It’s always me though. I’m always the one with the problem, if not, the person always involved. That’s the problem with me. I’m too nice to say no. For once, I just want to be problem free. I’m really surprised that my childhood didn’t morph me into a scary freak but it transformed me into, well me. I’m supposed to be thankful that I didn’t turn out to be the opposite but its days like this that I want to be the exact opposite of sweet little Emerald.

I don’t desire to be the one who always gets into trouble, the one who picks on little kids because they’re shrimps and wouldn’t do anything to you, to be the one who swears all the time, to be the one who pushes people and not the other way around, to be the boss for once. But I desire the fact that I could say no to stay out of trouble, to have a life with as little problems faced as possible, to be the carefree one and to just taste freedom.

But I can’t have that now, can I? I’m Emerald. I’m the sweet one. I’m the one people go to for help even though I’m only thirteen, turning fourteen this year. I’m the one who helps without question excluding the phrases “Are you okay?” and “What do you need me to do?” I’m terribly weak, always crying when something goes wrong. I hate it. Despise it with every ounce of me. But I can’t help it, it’s just in me. I’ve been hurt so many times but the pain just can’t stop looking for problems to hit me with. I hate the fact that I know people are using me but I’m still helping them. It’s in my nature but there’s this petite part of me that just wants to be accepted. I don’t want any more people using me but yet I just laugh it off when they tease me. In school, I have ‘friends’ that are there for me. Only Hailey and Mia are my friends there. The others are by far the worst I’ve seen. They ‘act’ that they care about me but they should really be careful where they backstab because they might not know that I’m just in the bathroom stall, listening to every word they say.

I just can’t take it to be Emerald anymore.

But I can’t just give up like that. I have legs to run away from this but I’m not running away for the second time. It’s wrong to think of running away but it’s always been an option inside my head. There are a lot of options, worse options floating around my head that I dare not mention.

Despite all the negative traits, those traits are semi good fortunately. Because of those traits, I have them right now; I have a loving family. They’re waiting for me outside, probably worried out of their minds. One of them did something wrong but he’s only human right? He was absolutely stoned too. I’d like to think that he didn’t mean it, hopefully.

Like all problems start, they end too. Everything ends, even life unfortunately.

So I stand up, reach for the handle and open the door.

Their relive expressions are the first of many things I could see. I sadly smile back at them, before looking at him with no emotion at all. “Can we talk?” My voice is surprisingly firm even after all my thoughts.

He nods stands up and we leave the confused group of people to their question in mind.

“Why?” I croak. I want to know why he did it. Where his heart and love for her went the moment his lips touched the whore’s.

“I didn’t mean for it to happen. I have craves Emerald. I miss her so much and I was drunk and I thought I saw her. I really thought it was her. I approached her and started to babble about how much I miss her and it just went from there.” He explains with a solemn expression.

“Please don’t tell her. I can’t lose her. She’s the one, Emerald. I’m planning to propose after the tour is done.” He smiles sadly. “You are?” I question, not with anger but with sadness. Because if she says yes, this huge secret would be kept from her in a cage. I have a feeling that neither of us would have the heart to tell her.

“Okay.”

“That’s it?” He asks. I nod.

I didn’t know what else to do.

“I have one more thing to say, Emerald.” He perks. I motion for him to go on.

“Wake up.”

Author’s Note

If you don’t understand that ending then basically this whole chapter is a dream

;) Did I mess with your pretty little hearts?

Was that a chapter good enough for you guys? It’s not even that long but it’s longer than my usual chapters right?

I’m sick and I don’t have to go to school today >:) Lol they have Art now. Damn it, I like art sigh.

Anyway, 1000 followers?! Are you kidding me?! That’s a lot of you. If you haven’t seen my message that I posted, well I just said thank you and it’s just so unbelievable to be honest. I love each and every single one of you! I’m not kidding on that one! Give yourselves a high five for staying with me for a long time. I know it’s not much for some people, but it means a lot to me. :’) After a year and 3 months, I finally achieved my goal of 1000.

I hope I get to 2000 and I really wish my books are more popular next year :) I doubt it but there’s no harm in dreaming right? Or should I say daydreaming?! HAHAHAHA I’M TOO FUNNY. No? Okay.

I don’t know what else to do for a thank you…..

THANK YOU

Stay pretty my daydreamers! Unless you’re a dude! Then stay handsome!

Vote

Comment

I love you xxx

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 215 18
The one thing every person takes for granted is time. You never know how much of it you have, and you should really cherish every moment, because the...
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
63.2K 1K 42
(SEQUEL TO LIFES CONFUSING) Things are starting to look better for Eli. But what ever happened to Taylor and Zack. Will things just go wrong again? W...
268K 1.1K 99
What would life be like if you used to date Harry Styles before he famous? How would you act towards him when he comes back for you 3 years later? Me...