Lost Daughter

By peaches-n-cum

Victoria Rodriguez was just your everyday teenage 13-year-old girl living in the Big Apple with her mother, C... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37-Final
NEW STORY???

Chapter 36

475 8 4
By peaches-n-cum

Mike's p.o.v

"Mike, I'm going out, do you need anything?"

I sat down on the couch, staring at the TV, watching the news. All the news channels have been covering what went down at the APMAs. Authorities have reported fifty injured and fifteen killed. Victoria was the only one reported missing, and Jesse was one of the injured victims, getting shot and all.

I had a gut feeling that told me that Victoria was the main target this entire time. She just had to be. "I'm good, Alysha. You go one ahead," I said to her.

"Mike-"

"Alysha, I just need some time to myself for a while. You go on ahead. I'll be fine," I cut her off.

Alysha seemed a bit reluctant to leave me here, but she grabbed her purse and walked out. Now, it was just me all by myself. In a way, I felt for all of responsible for all of this. It was silly, but looking back at all those late night fucks with Cara during high school made me regret everything. Because of me, I possibly broke the chance of Vic being a father, and I robbed Victoria's opportunity at actually being accepted into a loving and caring family. If I just kept my dick in my pants, would things be any different?

"Mind if I take a seat?"

I looked up and saw Vic leaning against the wall. Compared to me, Vic looked like an actual train wreck. I felt nothing but sympathy for the guy. I couldn't imagine how bad he must feel right now. "Sure. Beer's in the fridge if you want any."

"I've had enough beer. Getting drunk isn't going to change the fact that my baby's been abducted," Vic said. He took a seat next to me and wrung his hands together. "I, uh, got a hold of Jesse the other day. He told me that he should be out today or tomorrow and then after that, he's going to stay with his older brother."

"Any word on Victoria?" I asked.

Vic shook his head and rubbed his eyes. I didn't realize this until now, but his eyes are really red. How often does he cry? "They haven't found anything but a rifle, but they're going to keep looking," he informed me. "I'm really sorry, Mike. I've been an ass to you."

"I don't blame you. I had sex with your girlfriend and that was uncalled for. I should be the one apologizing to you, not the other way around," I said. "I shouldn't have done what I did, and I regret that. If you want, we can still get a test done and find out who's the father."

"I don't care about some stupid to test, Mike. At this point, I just want her home safe and sound," Vic sniffed. I felt bad, watching my older brother cry. This was the first time we actually talked without him lashing out in anger.

"They'll find her. She's out there Somewhere," I assured him.

I said that, but I wasn't too sure myself. I want to keep believing that Victoria is still living and breathing somewhere in the world, but with every passing day, I grew worries. What if they don't find her in time? What if she's dead?

I pray to God that she's okay, wherever she is.

Victoria's p.o.v

I can't take it anymore. I don't know long I can last it here without killing myself.

It's been, like, maybe two weeks since the APMAs and I'm living in a nightmare. For the first time in my life, I would rather get beaten to death than dealing with Micaela.

She's obsessed with sex, all day every day, and bratty as well. Being a prisoner of her home, I found out that the lady who accompanied her at the therapist's office was in fact her mother, while her father is a successful businessman who somehow managed to get to rich he could afford this whole place.

I begrudgingly sat on her lap while she watched some drama show. She rubbed my leg up and down and kissed my cheek. "You're beautiful, baby. Have I ever told you that?" She asked.

"Only twenty times today," I deadpanned.

She smiled and slid her hands into my pants, rubbing my princess area. "I've lost interest in the show. Maybe we can head back to my room and get a little frisky," she said seductively.

It took all of my strength not to throw up on her. I smiled on the outside, but I was dying on the inside."But first, can you go get my a drink, love?" She asked.

"Sure thing, lover girl," I grumbled.

I walked towards the kitchen and climbed on top of cabinets to look for a cup. Sometimes I hated being short. I opened a cabinet that was just nothing but medicine, the first thing I saw was done sort of sleeping pill. I examined the label and smirked. A plan formulated in my mind.

"Um, Minnie. Where do you keep all your cups?" I shouted. "I can't find any in these cabinets?"

"My maid must have put them in the dishwasher, babe," she replied.

I hopped off and grabbed the first cup I found, then snatched the pitcher of water and poured water into the cup. If all goes well, I can escape and call police. I opened the medicine and dropped three pills inside the water, watching it quickly dissolve.

"Growing impatient here," Micaela said.

I took her cup and walked over to her, a fake smile on my fave. "Sorry about that, Mistress. Next time I'll be faster," I said to her. I handed her the drink and watched her chug it down in three gulps. "You must have been  thirsty."

"Dying in this heat," she replied.

She pulled me down in her lap and continued watching Garfield. I watched her from the corner of my eye and the pills were starting to take effects. Her eyes were drooping and she yawned.

"Tired?" I innocently asked.

She shook her head defiantly and shoved me off to the floor."I'm... gonna... shit," she mumbled. She got off and stumbled around before dropping to the floor. I immediately ran out of the living room and booked it. I ran out the  door in the kitchen, ran through the garden and hopped over the fence.

I was in so much pain from all the rapings I was forced to endure, that even I felt like collapsing. But I had to keep running. Don't ever look back. Looking back will slow me down.

I spotted a payphone across the streets and I silently prayed thanks. I stumbled into the crosswalk, inching closer and closer, when screeching tires invaded my eardrums. I looked up and stood there dumbfounded as a semi truck hurdled my way.

And for an instant, my life flashed in front of my eyes. Mom hitting me for the first time, me meeting Jesse at age seven at the playground at school, meeting my long lost father, going on tour with the band I fell in love with since I was little six year old emo, to now. As the truck slammed into me, I realized that I lost in a battle that I knew I couldn't win. And that's was fine with me. I was finally at peace with myself.

The back of my head crashed into my cold pavement, and darkness overtook me.

A/N: NO SHE IS NOT DEAD!! I PROMISE YOU! EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, WHICH WILL PROBABLY WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY, AS MUCH AS I HATED TO SAY IT. BUT IF YOU GUYS REALLY LIKED THIS STORY, I'LL MAKE ONE JUST LIKE THIS ONE, ONLY TONY PERRY IS THE LONG LOST FATHER.

TELL ME WHAT GUYS THINK! VOTE AND COMMENT AND I WI SEE YOU LATER!!! BYE, LOVES!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 471 42
Adrian is 21 years old, who fell in love with Vic. Vic's feelings are mutual, but Cara and Ronnie are in the way of their relationship.Vic and Adrian...
351 8 5
Vic is happy being in a band with his best friends. He has a girlfriend who he loves so much. Everything is perfect for Vic. He has everything in l...
41.5K 1.5K 29
Jaime and Vic have been together for almost a year. Now something from Vic's past has come back to haunt him, causing him to self-destruct. Can Jaime...
25.6K 869 39
26 year old, Blade loves to party and live life to it's fullest. But what will happen when she gets kicked out of her apartment and has no where to g...