Mira's ship 「nalu fanfic」

By craz4pandas

Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira doe... More

Chapther one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourtheen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
A/N
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
The undying desire
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Fairy tail BFS
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Pet of an incubus NALU♥︎

Chapter twenty-nine

9K 215 685
By craz4pandas

- 3 months later -

Natsu's P.O.V.

I rushed from here to there. The entire guild helped me in preparing this special day. It was Lucy's birthday today and I wanted every detail to be perfect. Mirajane was in the kitchen with Erza baking and cooking for everyone.... It's a miracle the kitchen hasn't exploded by now with those two in there.

I was making sure everything came out exactly how I imagined it to be. Meanwhile somewhere in town FAR AWAY from the guild I had Levy and Wendy distracting Lucy. She has no clue that were planing this Hehe.

Lissana: "Natsu does the banner look okay at this height?"

Natsu: "Aye!"

I answered at the white haired girl sitting on Bickslow's shoulders for extra height.

Bickslow: "Just tie it up already, my shoulders are killing me."

Lissana: "Don't rush me, we need this to be perfect for her."

Bickslow: "Babe it looks great where it is."

Lissana: "Really?"

She questions as she glances down at him and he simply gives her a nod. A smile formed on her lips and I couldn't help but smile too. I'm glad she finally found someone perfect for her.

Bickslow: "Yes."

Lissana: "Okay then, set me down."

Bickslow: "There we go."

He says while he sets her down on her two feet. Moving his shoulders he lets out a small sigh and she immediately worries for him.

Lissana: "Does it really hurt? I'm sorry..."

Bickslow: "It's alright, nothing your man can't handle."

Natsu: "You guys are doing great."

I gave them a thumbs up accompanied with a wide grin before leaving the two alone. Walking away I then make my way towards Elfman and Evergreen who were in charge of the flower arrangements for the party.

Natsu: "How's the flowers going?"

Elfman: "They're the manliest flowers I've ever seen in my life!"

Evergreen: "They're not manly they're supposed to be called delicate and beautiful."

A slight vein popped on the left side of her forehead because of Elfman's words.

Elfman: "Manly gives it more character."

Evergreen: "Flowers are like woman, delicate and beautiful...GOT THAT!?"

Elfman: "Yes ma'am..."

He agrees with her immediately after she gives him a good smack behind the head. Taking a few steps away from this situation I just make my way to the safe zone. I'm not getting involved...

Natsu: "Uhh...keep up the good work."

As I continued to step back I then was stopped by something or I guess someone I bumped into. Turning around I then realized who it was.

Laxus: "Watch where you're walking."

Freed: "Laxus, Gajeel and I replaced those broken windows like you asked."

The green haired man states with a satisfied expression on his face but glancing to the man on his side I noticed that not everyone was as satisfied as he was. A glare shot from the tall, dark haired, metal head came straight in my direction.

Gajeel: "Do I look like a handy man to you!?"

Laxus: "Shut up, Gajeel. Natsu...you owe me big time."

The blonde dragon slayer orders before placing his hand on Gajeel's face and pushing him away from the small group of guys. Scratching the back of his head and giving an uneasy smile before saying...

Natsu: "Thanks guys."

Happy: "Natsu! Natsu!"

Natsu: "Nani?"

I turned around at the sound of Happy's voice. A cheerful blue exceed flew from side to side in an excited manner.

Happy: "I finally found a great present for Lucy!"

Natsu: "Really? What did you get her?"

Happy: "60 pounds of fish!!!"

He yelled excitedly causing a slight sweat drop from the side of my face. I raised an eyebrow before asking him...

Natsu: "Were you hungry when you thought of that present?"

Happy: "Aye!"

Natsu: "Figured as much."

I patted his blue furry head with a smile on my lips. Soon I then noticed a cocky smirk coming from the exceed.

Happy: "It's an amazing present, right?"

Natsu: "Yup."

Happy: "I bet it'll beat yours by a mile!"

Natsu: "Doubt that but keep hoping buddy."

I waved him off and was then grabbed by the ear somehow and pulled down. Looking with the corner of my eye I noticed that the one that pulled me by the ear was none other then the guild master, Makarov.

Makarov: "Hey brat, I was thinking... What's dinner without a show?"

Natsu: "Sounds great. What do you have in mind?"

I whispered back at the old man.

Makarov: "What about a dance choreography?"

Natsu: "I think she'll love that. Who's going to dance?"

Makarov: "That'll be a surprise."

He whispers to me after giving me a couple of soft slaps on the cheek. Letting me go he then walked away.

Natsu: "Well okay, see ya later gramps."

I walked over to the raven haired man and the blue haired girl standing near the guild front doors. Tapping on the man's shoulder he then speaks to me.

Gray: "The ice statue is done."

Juvia: "And Juvia has fixed the dried out water fountains."

Natsu: "Great! We're ahead of schedule."

I felt like we aced this whole party and nothing could go wrong now. Lucy was going to love it and see how much everyone here cares about her.

Suddenly I felt a hand lock onto my wrist and pull me. Gray had pulled me closer towards him just so he could whisper something to me in private.

Gray: "So when are you going to admit that I was right?"

Natsu: "Huh?"

Gray: "I knew you guys had something."

He smirked as he awaited an answer.

Natsu: "I'll admit it the day you admit that I was right about you and Juvia."

Gray: "So that's how you're going to play it?"

Natsu: "Pretty much."

I returned his smirk with one of mine own and he let's go of my wrist. Suddenly we were interrupted by the blue haired girl from before.

Juvia: "Gray-sama let's go and clean ourselves up before the party starts."

Gray: "Alright."

He agrees while placing his arm over her shoulder and leaving the guild to go get themselves cleaned up at THEIR place for the party. A scoff comes from me as I watch them walk away. He may not want to admit it but he knows that without my help they wouldn't have come this far.

- 2 hours later -

Carla: "They're coming, places everyone!"

The white exceed shouted to everyone in the guild. We all got into our positions and were ready to surprise the birthday girl that was on her way here. A few minutes passed and she had finally arrived. Once she opened the guild doors we all jumped out and shouted together one simple word...

Everyone: "SURPRISE!"

Lucy: "Huh!?"

Her eyes widened at the sound and sight of everyone popping in front of her with balloons and party gifts. I then walked towards her with a wide smile.

Natsu: "Happy birthday Lucy!"

Lucy: "This is all for me...?"

Natsu: "Nah, it's for another girl named Lucy. What do you think?"

Lucy: "I thought there was something odd with the water fountains outside actually working."

She smiled brightly while talking.

Juvia: "Well Natsu did want everything to be perfect."

Lucy: "You planned this?"

Natsu: "Aye."

I answer honestly and in return receive a warm hug from the blonde that stood before me. Wrapping my arms around her waist I then felt a small kiss pressed onto my right cheek.

Lucy: "Thank you Natsu... And I'm also grateful for everyone's help. You guys are the best family a girl could ask for."

Natsu: "Come on. Let's celebrate!"

I say to her as I pull her into the crowd and begin the party we all pitched in for her. After awhile of dancing, singing karaoke and socializing with everyone it was finally time to cut the cake. That's when Mirajane and Erza came in.

Mirajane: "Excuse me."

Erza: "Make way for the cake NOW!"

The red haired woman ordered in a high tone, causing everyone to move out of their way and give them space to walk towards us. Soon enough the cake that they had baked was placed on a table in front of Lucy. It was two different cakes in one and when my eyes fell onto it all I could think was... What...is that?

Lucy: "Oh my, who made this umm beautiful cake?"

Natsu: "Mira and Erza made it."

I answered her question as soon as I saw the sweat drop slide down her face. It was obvious that she didn't expect such a weird cake and was shocked but still she faked a smile so she wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. I knew her very well.

Lucy: "Let me guess the half of the cake that's covered in strawberries was Erza's? And the one with the stars decorations was by Mira?"

Mirajane: "You guessed right! Although I think the cake would've looked it's best if it was only decorated with stars."

Mira smiled as she gave that hint without much disguise. It didn't take long for a vein to pop on Erza's face.

Erza: "Does stars looked retarded, you should've just agreed to the strawberry theme."

Mirajane: "Maybe if someone was-..."

Lucy: "Guys! Guys! Guys! It's perfect, I love it!"

The blonde cuts them both off, avoiding any further discussion and future fight. Jumping into the situation I try to help.

Natsu: "Yeah, don't fight over it."

Wendy: "Let's skip to the presents!"

Lucy: "Why not?"

A giggle came from her lips as she places her hand over mine. Soon everyone began to line up and one by one they all gave their gifts to Lucy.

Juvia: "Juvia presents OUR gift to you."

Lucy: "That's a beautiful dress, thank you."

The blonde smiled nervously as she felt the tense reference Juvia shot at her. Focusing on something else I heard something I definitely knew Lucy could not hear. With my dragon hearing I could hear an argument brewing between Gajeel and Levy.

Levy: "What!? You forgot to get her a present??"

Natsu: "Hm."

I carefully listened without letting Lucy notice that something distracted me.

Gajeel: "Yeah, yeah, I forgot. Are you going to help me out or not?"

Levy: "I don't see why I should."

The short bluenette folded her arms over her chest and turned her back at him in response to his rude tone. A sigh was released from his lips before he leaned down towards her ear and said...

Gajeel: "Come on, don't be so hard on me Shrimp."

Levy: "Okay but you owe me."

Gajeel: "I'll make sure to repay you with something really special."

And with her finally agreeing to letting him take some credit on her gift he then placed his lips onto her right cheek and giver her a small peck. A smirk was now visible as he observed the pale skin of hers to change to a lively red blush. Trying to get herself together she then began to walk towards the birthday girl with him by her side.

Levy: "Gajeel and I got you these novels."

Lucy: "You guys are so thoughtful. Thank you."

The blonde thanked them both before they stepped aside to make way for a loud and proud blue exceed that was flying their way. Happy struggled a bit but flew towards Lucy with a large brown bag he carried.

Happy: "Be prepared to be amazed!"

Lucy: "Huh? What's that smell!?"

The blonde questioned as she covered her nose to escape the not so pleasing scent. The large bag that the exceed carried was now set down with a 'thump' onto the table near her.

Happy: "It's sixty pounds of fish! No need to say thank you for this awesome present."

Lucy: "O-Okay..."

Natsu: "I'll take it somewhere...safe."

I suggest while grabbing onto the top end and picking it up. A wee smile forms on Lucy's lips and I knew that she was internally thanking me as I took it elsewhere.

Lucy: "Good idea."

Cana: "Sorry I'm late, hope you still have room for one more present."

A brunette strolls into the guild with a large wooden barrel that she rolled our way. Everyone stepped aside and allowed her to bring her gift to Lucy.

Natsu: "Hey Cana."

Lucy: "...Is that what I think it is?"

Cana: "Yes, it's the finest booze in all of Fiore!"

She raised her voice in an enthusiastic tone while gesturing at the barrel.

Lucy: "Thank you Cana, it's a great gift."

Cana: "Here have a glass."

Lucy: "No thank you...I can't."

The blonde nicely rejected Cana's offer which caused everyone to tilt their heads. Sure Lucy wasn't an alcoholic or anything like that but she never mind a little drink here and there.

Cana: "But I travelled a long way to get this for you."

Natsu: "Come on Lucy."

Erza: "Yeah, a little taste won't do any harm."

We began to encourage her as a group.

Lucy: "I...can't."

Natsu: "Why not?"

Lucy: "Because..."

Natsu: "Because what?"

Lucy: "...I..."

Natsu: "You what? Spit it out already."

I said to her in a slightly annoyed tone. I didn't understand why she wouldn't answer any of my questions but then I realize a glare shooting right at me as she got up from her seat and began to roar at me in front of everyone.

Lucy: "Don't rush me you idiot! Don't you know alcohol and STRESS could harm the baby!"

B-Baby....? Oh god... I think I'm feeling a bit lightheaded... I thought to myself as a felt an odd feeling consume me. Placing my hands onto a nearby table I tried to keep my balance.

Levy: "Congratulations Lu-Chan!"

Erza: "I call dibs on being the godmother!"

Levy: "But I wanted-..."

Erza: "..."

A deadly glare from the scarlet haired women made way towards the bluenette who would then immediately change her mind and let her take the role.

Levy: "...Never mind.

Juvia: "Gray-sama! Juvia wants children too!!"

The persistent water mage said with a smile before tackling the raven haired boy down to the ground. A shocked expression was clearly showing on his face but nothing comparable to mine.

Gray: "Wait WHAT!?!?"

Natsu: "There's...a mini me...in there? Ha...I'm all fired up."

I manage to say between breaths as I point at Lucy's flat stomach. Not long after my few words my dizziness only progressed and my vision became blurry. Soon enough my whole world went dark. How long I was going to be out I had no idea...

Gray: "Oh great, you broke him Lucy."

Wendy: "I thought Lucy's the one who was supposed to her surprised today. Not the other way around."

Natsu: "Hm...?"

I groaned while hearing the familiar voices near me. Slowly opening my eyes the first thing I see are a pair of worried chocolate brown eyes staring down at me. Glancing around I realized I was now laying down on her lap and everyone eyes were on us.

Lucy: "Natsu! Are you alright!?"

Natsu: "Aye."

Lucy: "I'm sorry for yelling...I didn't mean to scare you or make you fall into shock by the news."

She apologized in a sincere tone only causing me to want to hold her in my arms. Slipping my hand onto hers I gave it a small tight squeeze before asking...

Natsu: "Lucy it's fine but how long have you been hiding this?"

Lucy: "...one week."

Natsu: "You should've told me sooner. I don't really know much about being a father but Igneel thought me what's the most important things a child needs."

I said to her with a slight grin after she confessed. She then questioned in a soft tone as I sat up and held onto her hand.

Lucy: "Which are?"

Natsu: "Love, shelter, warmth and let's not forget the most important of them all ...food."

Lucy: "What a beautiful speech." (--;

I could see a sweat drop roll down her skin as she gave me the expected look. Holding in a chuckle I then pressed a kiss onto her forehead before saying...

Natsu: "I'll be the best father and husband I can."

Lucy: "H-Husband...?"

Natsu: "I didn't really have this planned out just yet but I think it's best for the kid to be born in a marriage."

I say while positioning myself onto one knee like in the tv shows she watches. Was it on the right knee or left...? Oh god...I hope I'm doing this right.

Lucy: "N-Natsu..."

Natsu: "Lucy Heartfilia will you do me the honor of becoming my wife."

I ask with hope ringing in my question as I pull out a small box from my left pocket. Slowly opening the velvet box I revealed what was inside of it and had caused a glossy coat form over her eyes.

Lucy: "I-Is that...?Aquarius's key."

Natsu: "This is my birthday present for you and I know it's not a ring but I'll get you one soon."

I scratched the back of my head and looked down at the floor while explaining to her. My nerves were killing me inside. What would happen if she said were to say no? Slowly glancing up I saw tears slip away from her eyes. Crap... I screwed up.

Lucy: "That's so much better then a ring."

Natsu: "So...is that a yes?"

I questioned, desperately wanting to know the answer. She gave me warm smile before wiping her tears away and grabbing onto my scarf. Pulling me closer to her she then pressed her lips against mine.

Is this supposed to be the answer? I asked myself in my thought as I correspond to her kiss. Soon we then pulled away and she spoke up.

Lucy: "Of course it is."

Gajeel: "Sorry to break up this lovey dovey moment but when are we going to chow down on the buffet?"

Levy: "Gajeel!"

A shocked bluenette yells his name before jumping up and grabbing onto his earlobe. Pulling him away she then began to scold him while he questioned her why.

Gajeel: "What?"

Lucy: "He's right, let's continue the party."

A giggle escape her lips as I helped her up. Mirajane then walked up to us with a wide smile.

Mirajane: "In that case, it's time to bring the last surprise!"

Lucy: "There's more?"

Natsu: "Oh yeah! I almost forgot, Gramps prepared a show for you."

I say to Lucy before the lights in the guild go out. Suddenly one single spot light shines onto the bar countertops and Mira spoke up to say...

Mirajane: "Let it begin!"

Gramps: "Here we go!"

Happy: "Aye sir!"

Pantherlily: "Do I really have to do this?"

They all began to talk at once as they stepped into the light wearing coconut breast cups and grass skirts. Doing their dance routine some did it more enthusiastic then others. Looking to my side I saw a confused and shocked Lucy blinking non stop, trying to make sense of this.

Lucy: "...Oh. Oh my..."

Laxus: "OLD MAN!?"

Laxus yelled out wide eyed.

Natsu: "HAPPY!?"

I then yelled out wide eyed.

Gajeel: "LILY!?"

Gajeel later on yelled out wide eyed.

Gray: "I'm recording this."

Gray states while pulling out a camera. Half of the guild stood their speechless and shocked while the other half laughed it off and joined in the fun. In the end everyone had a fun day at the party and wouldn't have it anyone other way.

Placing my arm over Lucy's shoulder I pulled her closer to me and we exchanged smiles. Stepping outside of the guild we decided to look over at the view but that decision soon changed. Our gaze was then focused on Mira with a familiar man outside of the guild's gate.

Lucy: "Is that..?"

Natsu: "...Xavier."

I finished Lucy's question, answering it at the exact same time. We both gave each other confused looks before listening to what they were saying.

Xavier: "It was a pleasure working with you Madame."

Mira: "Thank you for your help, the plan worked out perfectly."

Mirajane thanked him in a soft tone as he leaned down a planted a kiss on her hand. When they finished bidding their goodbyes he looked up and met my eyes with his. A smirk formed on his lips as he knew we were watching them and then saluted us before disappearing.

Lucy: "Natsu?"

Natsu: "I get it now."

I scoffed at the fact of how dense I've been so far. Slowly shaking my head with a smile on my lips I glanced over at the woman by my side who wore a confused expression on her fine skin.

Lucy: "What do you get?"

Natsu: "We're Mira's ship."

I chuckle before leaning down and giving the confused blonde a reason to grow more confused then before. It was clear that she would want answers with her investigative nature but for now she simply shrugged it off as she parted her lips to meet mine in a warm encounter.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 27.6K 37
This story revolves around a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She lives in the magical world of Fairy Tail, a guild composing of wizards. During her stay...
25.8K 740 10
The guild is wondering who would make Natsu's perfect match: his best friend or his childhood friend? Lucy and Lisanna are forced into a competition...
20.8K 546 9
One afternoon, Lucy, Levy and Juvia were feeling waxed and helpless as they have lost the zeal to continue loving their dense and ignorant Dragon Sla...
223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...