Mira's ship 「nalu fanfic」

By craz4pandas

Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira doe... More

Chapther one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourtheen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
A/N
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
The undying desire
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Fairy tail BFS
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-nine
Pet of an incubus NALU♥︎

Chapter twenty-eight

7.6K 187 451
By craz4pandas

A knock from the door grabbed both Natsu's and my attention away from about breakfast. Soon the wooden door was opened and in stepped two white haired females.... Mirajane and Lissana. A smile greeted us from Mirajane's lips but a bittersweet expression came from her younger sister.

A smile slowly faded as I realized what was happening. Lissana was happy that Natsu was alive and well yet sadness filled inside her at the same time. She took care of him all of this time while I was clueless to his illness. She gave him food, shelter and most importantly... Love. Something I took to long to give. This girl standing in front of me gave him unconditional love ever since they were children. She's loved him from the very beginning, the beginning I had no part in.

~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~

Lisanna: "Everything were telling you is the truth. Stop questioning everything!"

Lisanna furiously yells before raising her hand and harshly slapping me. Staring at my side I stood still and silent, surprised of her action. I couldn't believe she had just slapped me...

Lucy: "..."

Mirajane: "Lisanna!"

Mirajane yells as I she grabs Lisanna and pulls her away. Pushing her away Lisanna walked towards me and spoke up once again.

Lisanna: "I don't care if you love him or not but if their any kindness in your heart you'll help him live!"

Lucy: "N-Natsu..."

Lisanna: "Why he fell for you I have no idea but if you're the solution of this problem then I need you to cooperate because I don't want to lose him!"

Lucy: "You...You love him don't you..?"

I ask lowly while glancing up to meet her eyes. She was afraid...just like me. The life of the  man we both share love for was going to be lost if we did nothing.

Lisanna: "With all my heart..."

~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~

My heart fell into the pit of my stomach as I remembered what occurred between us. Her anger... Her confession... This girl was suffering because of her love to this dense man. The same suffering he passed through because of me. If I had never came into the picture then they would've probably been together. Would he have been better off with her instead of me...?

Mirajane: "Lucy are you alright?"

Lucy: "Huh?"

I glanced up from the wooden table as I was snapped out of my thoughts by the soft voice of Mirajane. Focusing my gaze on everyone in the room I then waited out a couple of seconds to hear what they had to say.

Natsu: "You spaced out on us."

Mirajane: "Is everything okay?"

Lucy: "Yeah, sorry."

I answered with a reassuring tone. Soon Natsu stood up from his seat and grabbed our dirty plates. Before walking away into the kitchen he leaned down and set his warm lips onto the skin of my cheek, placing a small peck on them. A smile came from me then.

Natsu: "Thank you for the food."

Lucy: "No problem."

Lissana: "..."

Mirajane: "I just noticed. That's Natsu's scarf you're wearing, right?"

Mirajane questioned with a wide grin playing on her lips. She released a slightly fake gasp before throwing a wink in my direction. I could feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment and decided to make up an excuse but of course I was going to be cut off.

Lucy: "Well yeah it's just-..."

Natsu: "She insisted on covering the mark I left on her, since make up didn't work. I don't get it."

Mirajane: "She must feel embarrassed, I mean imagine what people would say or worst...ask."

Mira's eyebrows wiggled at her comment causing my blush to darken and become more visible then it already was. Suddenly Natsu's attention was drawn elsewhere and caused him to speak up.

Natsu: "You okay Lis?"

Lissana: "...y-you promised."

The shaking girl's voice cracked as a glossy coat of tears covered her eyes. Not long passed before a tear rolled down her pale skin. A confused expression formed on Natsu's face while he stepped towards the upset girl.

Natsu: "Huh?"

Lissana: "You promised you wouldn't share your scarf with anyone else but me!"

She yelled while tears continued to fall. Her lips quivered as her hands clenched themselves into fists. Natsu placed both of his hands on her shoulders and tried to make the crying girl to look into his onyx eyes but it was no use.

Natsu: "Lissana it's not a big deal, calm-..."

Lissana: "It never was to you! Was it!?!?"

She cut his sentence short before yelling once again at him. Roughly pushing him away from her the crying girl ran out of the room and left the cabin.

Natsu: "Lissana..."

Mirajane: "Lissana!"

Her older sister yelled out her name and took a step forward to the door but I stopped her. I knew it would be best if I spoke to Lissana myself. We needed to fix this problem now, no matter what the cost is and if in the end I must let him go... Then I will.

Lucy: "Let me go."

I say to her in a low and she agrees with a small head nod. Glancing at Natsu with sadness in my eyes, I knew that this could end badly... I knew that I could lose him... But as long as he's happy then I'll give him up. Exiting the cabin I then searched for Lissana.

After a few minutes of my search I was finally able to find her. Next to a creek the girl sat there weeping. Slowly walking towards her I then sat on a small boulder that lied by her side.

Lucy: "Lissana."

Lissana: "Go away."

Lucy: "We need to talk."

Lissana: "No, we don't."

She muffled in sadness. Lissana hugged onto her knees and did her best to contain her tears but it was no use. The pain was too much to bare. I could hear it. I could see it. I could... feel it.

Lucy: "If we don't talk about this now then things will never be resolved..."

Lissana: "..."

Lucy: "I understand how you feel. You probably think I stole him from you and I'm sor-..."

I was cut off by a scoff. Lissana raised her head from her knees and looked at me straight in the eyes. Her puffy, red irritated eyes stared right at me.

Lissana: "Understand how I feel? You know nothing about me."

Lucy: "..."

Lissana: "I've known him ever since we were kids. I know all of his flaws and still love him. We used to play husband and wife, hoping that someday it would come true."

I stayed silent as I allowed her to speak. I knew that if she let it all out then it would relieve her of some pain...I didn't care if her words would hurt me. It didn't matter how much they did because... I'm the cause to her suffering.

Lissana: "When nights were cold he would share his dear scarf with me and only... Me. Until now... You took all the possibilities of us having a future together and destroyed it."

Lucy: "Lissana..."

I said her name under my breath as I felt sadness consume me within. Tears formed with each word I heard that came from my lips. She got me thinking... Maybe they would've been better off without me. I ruined someone's life... Someone's hopes and dreams... Never meant to cause this much pain to someone.

Lissana: "I would give up anything even my own life for him without a second thought... Yet he choose.... You. You're the reason he stopped loving me. You took him away."

Lucy: "I never meant to-..."

I tried my best to apologize while one by one tears slipped away and escaped my eyes but a furious yell was what I received in return. I deserve this...

Lissana: "Shut up!"

Lucy: "..."

Lissana cried and cried as she yelled at me. Standing from where she once sat she then looked down on me. I hung my head in shame, feeling like a criminal. I took someone's life away...

Lissana: "Every single day I did my best to be kind to you but I can't anymore. All I have no is my past... Because you changed my present and stole my future! I'm slowly dying inside and it's all because of you!"

Natsu: "Lissana that's enough!"

A familiar male voice roared out of nowhere causing her to fall silent. My eyes widened as I stared at the ground. He was here... He was listening to us...

Lissana: "..."

Lucy: "..."

Natsu: "Stop blaming this on Lucy. If you need to blame someone so badly then blame it on me."

Lissana: "Natsu..."

The white haired girl called his name with sadness clearly in her tone. She slowly walked towards him as he continued to say what he had to say.

Natsu: "I fell into depression and internally suffered every single day that you were gone. I needed you. I missed you. I...loved you."

Lissana: "...I..."

She stuttered that one word while grabbing his hands and holding them tightly. I watched from where I sat. With the corner of my eye I saw the way they looked at each other. The way they held one another's hands. The way their connection grew.

I squinted my eyes as I clenched my jaw. They were perfect for each other. I was just an obstacle in their path... So this is what it feels to watch the person you love with someone else. I thought to myself while a sharp pain pierced my chest.

Natsu: "Please let me finish..."

Lissana: "..."

Natsu: "But then I met Lucy... She helped me heal. She helped me live life differently. Her tears were my sadness. Her laughter was my joy. Her smile was my new hope for a better life."

I never had felt so conflicted in my whole life. Just hearing his words caused my heart to skip a beat in happiness but at the same time...hearing her choking on her tears caused sadness in me as well. Slowly opening my eyes I stood up from the boulder that I sat on and glanced one last glance before leaving the two of them alone. The sight of her crying on his chest was what I saw before making my exit.

Lissana: "N-No...Natsu please...don't say it."

Natsu: "I fell... I'm sorry Lissana but I fell in love with Lucy. I never meant to hurt you because you're one of my best friends. I just hope you can move on and support my decision."

- 1 hour later -

An hour had passed and I was now sitting at the table with Mirajane. We talked for awhile about what we thought would be best but in the middle of our conversation it was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening. In came Lissana with an emotionless expression on her face.

Mirajane quickly got up from her seat and rushes towards her sister. Wrapping her arms around a Lissana's body she then said her name in a soft tone as I simply stated quiet, feeling that I had no right to speak.

Mirajane: "Lissana..."

Lucy: "..."

Once their hug was finished I watched Lissana walk towards me. I lowered my gaze when we were only a feet apart from each other. That's when something unexpected occurred... I felt a soft and warm head pet my head and caress my cheek, causing me to look up at her.

Lissana: "Take care of him for me."

Lucy: "I will...I promise."

I say with all honesty and receive a smile from her. Turning her back on me she then walked towards her sister and grabbed her left hand.

Lissana: "Mira let's go get some of that ice cream I loved so much as a kid."

Mirajane: "Sure."

And with that the two white haired girls exchanged smiles before walking out of the cabin. Not long passed when someone else walked in. Getting up from my seat I walked towards the door where he was standing.

Lucy: "...Natsu?"

Natsu: "Oi."

I hesitate to touch his skin at the thought of recording rejection but mustered enough of my courage to cup his cheek. Placing his hand over mine he held my hand in place and gave me a warm smile. I remember him saying my smile was what gave him hope... When really it's the other way around. Without his smile I wouldn't have any hope.

Lucy: "Is everything alright?"

Natsu: "It is now."

He confesses while resting his forehead on mine. We gazed into each other's as we slowly leaned towards each other. Closing the narrow gap that was between us we then allowed our lips to meet once again into a reassuring kiss.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your support and love! I'm so grateful for having such great readers and followers like you guys that help give me that little extra push I need to keep writing. I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter and next one to come. Yes, this story is ending but I can't just leave you guys without posting another Nalu fanfic that I just know you'll all love! So stay tuned for the new chapter coming up and the new story I'll publish for you guys soon! I love you all!
Until then!

Votes⭐️

Comments📲

Show some 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 476 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...
4.6K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...
223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
983K 27.6K 37
This story revolves around a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She lives in the magical world of Fairy Tail, a guild composing of wizards. During her stay...