Dangerous Secrets

By rizwanahcoowar

She was trapped by his beauty..but what she did not know was the mask behind that face. Jane, alone, will str... More

Part 1
2 Part
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
These are all unedited parts
Part 29
Attention!
Finally
Part 30
Part 31
End
Attention!
BACK!!
OMG!

Part 18

2.4K 117 3
By rizwanahcoowar

I was feeling like a slut. I slept with someone that i hated. I slept with him because i had not had sex with someone for years. Yes, that was the reason. If it was someone else i would have done the same maybe. This realisation hit me like a truck..

I went downstairs and prepared some ice tea to cool my mind. After sometimeni heard footsteps and saw Jason coming down without half naked with his black boxers forming his "d***" so well. I wanted at that time to go to him and suck his big hanging private part. I felt my juices coming out through my panties and i pressed my legs together and continuing my tea.

"Could you make some tea for me too?" he asked and i nodded.
As i was pouring it in the glass i felt hands grabbed my waist.

"You smell so good Jane..i want you now"
He lifted my shirt and grabbed my breasts in his palms. He played with my nipples making me want to go in the bed again.

He made me turn to him, facing him now and suddenly he went down to my legs. He pulled down my shorts and my panties and without a wasting a second, he shoved his mouth into my "wooh wooh" making me utter disturbing sounds.

He lifted me to the sink and in a fraction of second, he went in between my legs and continued kissing it.

"You smell so good" he said making me look away, my cheeks heating up.

He took me like in bridal style and we went to the bedroom again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...
695 36 15
She was so beautiful. I think it was love at first sight. But of course, love was banned in Grandomina. I just wanted to make her happy. I just wante...
13.4M 252K 27
Isabella Stanford never thought that one day she would have the Playboy Billionaire hottie for a guardian but did when her parents died in a tragic a...
8.1K 163 12
❛ i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. ❜ ˗ˏˋπŸͺ©ΛŽΛŠΛ— 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, she saves him from death, not even knowing it also not knowing ...