Part 17

Hope you enjoyed the story till here peep. Am trying to improve my grammar to satisfy you all. Give a feedback if you've got time.
And thank you all for taking time to read my book.
Lots of love❤

"So this is how you welcome people in this city? Thats so touchy" he smirked at me.
He got some guts to show up at my doorsteps and joking with me. I wanted to kill him at that moment. Every incident in the past popped up in my head at that moment when i though i already moved on..but i did not.

"Get out please. I dont want to see your face again. You may have forget what you have done to me, but not me. The wounds are still fresh."
I moved away and was about to shut that damn door on his face when he put his hand to stop it.

"I have to talk to you Jane."

"Why should i talk to you?"

"Please, give me one chance to rectify my mistake. Please. If you ever loved me once,let me in. I just have something to say."

I knew i was about to regret it but still i let him in. My biggest mistake ever.

"Fine! You've got 10 mins to tell everything."

"Okay" he said giving me a sad smile.
Well, i was not about to melt with that smile which one made my heart melt down and my knees weak.

"Hmm..first of all. I want to say sorry. Sorry for destroying your life. I know that its difficult for you to forgive me but i really regret my actions. I repented. I lost my parents in an accident, my ex girlfriend left me. I made losses in my business. I am now living with my grand dad who is on his last days. My only hope was you. I really need you Jane. I still love you. I know what i may seem fictitious. I left you some years ago because i was not getting the love that i needed. I got it from Ana. She was prepared to do everything with me, but you were not.
My ego was hurt with your actions." tears were falling from his eyes and he put his hands in his face.

At that moment i broke down. With and instant i went to him and hugged with all my force. After sometime i felt him hugged me back. I was feeling pity for him. He had so much problems, he could not share them with no one beside me. I was happy though that i was here for him despite what he had done to me..

"Sshhh..its ok. Everything will be alright. Stop crying." i tried to comfort him rubbing his back.

"Nothing will be okay. You are not with me. Please come back to me. I need you Jane. I dont want to lose you anymore.."

"Dont worry am here. Just relax sweety."

At that moment he pulled me apart and stared at me. He looked down at my lips and suddenly kissed me with force.

"What are you do.." i did not have the force to fight back and the kiss was so amazing that i finally gave in.

I let him entered my mouth and we kissed till we were out of breath.

"Lets go to your room baby" he said pulling me to him till there were no space in between.

"Ok" i said leading him to my room upstairs.

Arriving there, he pushed me on the bed and removed his clothes.

"Take off your clothes" he ordered.
I nodded and took all of them. I did not know how quick everything was going when he suddenly was on me.

"Is this alright?" i asked him a little tensed. I was having mixed emotions.

"Yeah. Just do what i say."

He kissed my lips at first and then moved to my neck. His hot breath on my neck was giving me goosebumps. He went to my collarbone and kissed it deeply making me moaned out loud.
He went down and kissed my belly till he reached my "wooh-wooh". He suddenly put his fingers inside me, giving me a shot pain. It was an aweome pain. After kissing and sucking me "wooh wooh" he entered in me making us moan. He moved in and out repeatedly making me want more and more.
We made sex, i cant believe it.
I made sex with a guy who raped me some years ago and now i was sleeping with me.

I looked at him sleeping next to me, his tanned back facing me. He was the perfect guy after Kain. Oh no..Kain.