Part 18

I was feeling like a slut. I slept with someone that i hated. I slept with him because i had not had sex with someone for years. Yes, that was the reason. If it was someone else i would have done the same maybe. This realisation hit me like a truck..

I went downstairs and prepared some ice tea to cool my mind. After sometimeni heard footsteps and saw Jason coming down without half naked with his black boxers forming his "d***" so well. I wanted at that time to go to him and suck his big hanging private part. I felt my juices coming out through my panties and i pressed my legs together and continuing my tea.

"Could you make some tea for me too?" he asked and i nodded.
As i was pouring it in the glass i felt hands grabbed my waist.

"You smell so good Jane..i want you now"
He lifted my shirt and grabbed my breasts in his palms. He played with my nipples making me want to go in the bed again.

He made me turn to him, facing him now and suddenly he went down to my legs. He pulled down my shorts and my panties and without a wasting a second, he shoved his mouth into my "wooh wooh" making me utter disturbing sounds.

He lifted me to the sink and in a fraction of second, he went in between my legs and continued kissing it.

"You smell so good" he said making me look away, my cheeks heating up.

He took me like in bridal style and we went to the bedroom again.