Part 22

"See you later honey" i said to Kain as he was going to buy some groceries. We were not yet married but we behaved like a married couple. I was happy as they said 'practice makes perfect'.

"Bye" he kissed me and went outside in the red ferrari car. I was cooking his favourite meal: roasted chicken with smashed potatoes and some mexican salad. Ive practiced a lot to be able to satisfy him with my cooking skills. I was about to go to the mini bar to fetch some wine when the doorbell ringed.

"He already bought the goods! Thats too quick nah" i wondered.
I went to open the door and froze when i saw someone who was not at all expected: Jason.

"What the.." i did not have enough time to react when he blocked from my mouth from shouting and pushed me in so that he may enter in the house.

"Get out of here before i call the cops asshole." i dashed in the kitchen to grab my mobile and was about to press the button when he grabbed forcefully my phone and throw it away in a place where i did not get the time to see where.

"Relax baby. Its me, your boyfriend. Dont you remember me? The one who raped you some years back? Shall i refresh your memory?" he said moving little by little towards me like a tiger trying to attack his prey.

"Dont you dare move a step further. How dare you come after all this time? I told you i dont love you. I never loved you Goddamn it!"

"If you never loved me then you will love me now." He grabbed my hands and pushed me to the floor and blocked me with his feet so that i stop hitting him. He took his belt off and began hitting me so that i stop shouting. I was crying for help but no one came. After getting hit numerous times i finally stopped shouting and remain like a dead corpse.

"What the.." i heard him said moving my face right and left to check if i was alive. I did not have enough energy to blink my eyes. I wanted to vomit all my food i ate since the morning. Everything was becoming dark when another doorbell ringed. But this doorbell was the ring of hope. Quickly he moved away from me and opened a nearby window and jumped out.
After noticing that i was not opening the door since long, Kain took his spare key and opened it seeing me on the ground like a dead body.

"What happened to you? What are all these bruises? Tell me, tell me"

After narrating the incident to him, he called the cops and narrated them the incident. Kain made some arrangements of CCTV cameras where every movements around and in the house would be recorded. I was happy that he took care of me. No one would ever done all that for me. He brought the first aid kit and cleansed my wounds and cuts. When he was busy bandaging my hand, i bent to him to kiss his lips. He put over the box and pulled me to me kissing me. We kissed for sometime and later he brought my dinner to our bedroom.

"Thanks for taking care of me Kain. Love you" i said to him hugging him.

" Love you too sweetheart. I will protect you till the end." he gave me a small smile which made my heart melt.