Part 14

I slightly opened my eyes and saw Kain who was placing a jar of water on the bedside table. At that moment my heart melted. I was so rude to him even if he let me in his room and let me sleep in his bed. Even if i could not be the one he love, i could still become his friends as my life was hell till he came.

"Am sorry" i blurted without thinking.

"Oh you are awake. I wanted to talk to you actually." he said making me tensed. Will he make me leave his house as i was rude, now when i was willing to befriend him.

He went to the lights and switch them on.  In an instant, i drove my hand to my eyes to block the light which was piercing them.

"What did you want to say" i asked letting my hands on my eyes.

He was silent though. At that moment i took my hands off my eyes to watch him glaring some inches down my face. Not again. This time my bra was so much clear that i woke from the bed and was about to ran to the bathroom when a hand pulled me to the side.
Kain pulled me and grabbed my waist.

"What are you do.."

Without letting me finish, he smashed his lips on my lips and pulled me to him till there was no space in between.

I resisted and pulled him apart but he was too strong for me. He pulled me again but this time i gave in.
I let him entered his tongue in my mouth making him moan. I was becoming weak with that deep kiss. His lips were hot and i was burning with desire. He suddenly stopped and pulled me away to look at my face. I was closing my eyes waiting for him to continue..

"Dont stop" i said to him still closing my eyes.

"We cant do that."
At that moment i opened my eyes watching him as he was walking from the room.

"Wait.." but he did not. He walked away leaving me a dilemma of what would happen now.