Demons little light Angel (Lu...

By Lucy_Heavenfire_1029

you know all that Lucy kicked out of the team and blah blah blah. but this is not like this but yes they stil... More

Chapter1: Lucy Meet her childhood friend the ruler of the Demon
Chapter2: The Letters of there old Nakama
Chapter4: Battle between the two lovers of Lucy
Chapter5: Mira and Lucy's OTP
Chapter6: bring FairyTail to Mystical Realm
Author's note
Chapter7: 2years/2months the war has begins
Chapter8: The guild is Back to normal & New problems
Author's note
Chapter9: Fairy Tail's Plan to saving Him from Darkness
Author's Note
Chapter10: The MoonLight night war

Chapter3: 3 Years in Mystical realm and 3 Months on Earthland

1.3K 24 7
By Lucy_Heavenfire_1029

Lucy's P.O.V

I was done training and Gajeel and Wendy are done also even the exceeds are train to... I have two exceeds they are brother and sister they are in there wolf form there hight on my shoulder they are totally big and they are have wings as well.

Celena is a gold and white wolf

Lucas is a blue and white wolf

I was waiting at Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Lily, Zenaku, and Mizuki. I was at the front of the castle with Lucas and celena. A few minutes later they they come and I see that Zenaku is with a girl talking with him the two of them are talking " Hi there my name is Mika Darkfang twin sister of Zenaku" She said and she run up to me and hug me so I hug her back because I forgot that she is also my childhood friend and know that I like his brother and she like my twin brother. "oh is good to see you Lucy I've missed you" she said "I've missed you too" and we part away I look at Mizuki and read is mind ' why is she hugging Lucy and not me?' I giggle and walk up to Mika and whisper to her ears "Hey Mika-chan Mizuki likes a hug give him some" I said and I look at her and she blush and nod. She walk up to him "Hey there Mizuki " "Hey Mika" he said and blush and he look away to not see his blush but Mika hug him and he returned the hug and broke and smile at each other.

"Everyone is ready?" I ask them and they all nob and I Then open a portal to magnolia all of as are in front of FairyTail Guild... I hear no loud noise guild I see I kick open the door and everyone look at us. "why if the FairtTail I knew is not The FairyTail I know?" I said and put down the hood and my true friends all run up to me and hug me "LUCCCCCCY!!!!" they All yelled and of course I hold my head like I had a pain in the head but it was true it was hurt. "DON'T SHOUT AT ME PLEASE SENSITIVE HEARING YOU KNOW" I yelled at them and they said sorry so I forgive them. And ZenZen come up to us "Hi my name is Zenaku but LuLu called me ZenZen and I'm his boyfriend" He said and I was scared now you know because of Mira, Levy, and Evergreen. they all look at me and whisper at each other.

"Oh by the way Gray look at this Open gate of the Ice maden: UR" I yelled I see a girl wearing a combat clothes and a short black hair. Gray was totally shock I keep my laugh because of his face. He Run up to her and cry so UR hug him back because they never see each other. "Lucy I thought she was dead but how is she-" I cut him and continue his sentence "one of my keys... my mother return her life back in return she will have a key so I can summon her to talk and to fight and have some fun...but when I was going to go and join FairyTail I was accidentally-" I was cut of and UR is the one to continue my sentence "She accidentally left my key" She said with a bit angry " Hey UR please don't be like that I'm sorry already am I?" I said and pound at her like a child "and yeah I forgive you Because when I see your Face it was I see Layla again and I can get angry at you I promise her to protect you... But you are the one who left my key" she said in the end of the sentence was a angry tone.

"sorry UR so go back I need to do today and gray you can ask me if you want to see UR okay?" I said and he nobs and UR left.

I see a pink hair guy come towards me the guy who betrayed me and only thinks a power. "What do you want salamander?" I ask him and he was shock when I said Salamander. "Lucy please forgive me." he said and I look away from him and walk up to master makarov that wa sitting at the bar. " Oh my child How have you been in this past months?" He ask with a smile on his face. "I'm okay its just that my Brothers have a over protective again." I said.

" HEY I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!!!" shout Mizuki and the whole guild look at them and ask who are they " oh guys introduce yourself please and tell them your Magic."

"Mizuki Heavenfire Twin Brother of Lucy and my magic is Like Lucy But second Strongest." Said Mizuki.

  "Mika Darkfang twin sister of this guy here and Lucy is my friend. my magic is like this guy but of course like Mizuki I'm second as well." said Mika.

"and I'm Zenaku Darkfang twin brother of Mika and my magic is Demon slayer curse magic and death magic... And by the way if one of you hurt my girlfriend all of you are dead." He said with dark aura behind him scary.

"don't worry I will punishment them for what they did..... but did you just said your girlfriend?" I ask him and he look at me confuse and he nob.

I look at Mira and she was fangirl for a minute and fainted.

I sign "well I was expecting this excited of her to see me with some one now" I said and smile.

"Hey demon boy fight me and you will get lucy but I will not go easy on you even you are her boyfriend." said Salamander but of course he just accepted it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hey everyone sorry I can upload soon of because the summer ended and back to school I hate it but I will try to write some.
Lucy: Mika is not your real name but I will call you that.
Me: Yes and is Zenaku is here?
Zenaku: Yes I'm here whats up?
Me: you are fighting natsu okay but if you two are complaining about it the two of you are dead I have some home work to do so Happy do the description please.
Happy: Aye ... Author-Chan do not own Fairytail if she do she will make them straight to get married have a kawaii baby boy and a girl please commet of what Author-chan will name for a boy and a name for a girl... Horo Mashima owner of the FairyTail.... *Fly away *
Lucy: Author -chan!!!!
Me: what I didn't write that thing here... * Look confused in the paper *
Lucy: HAPPY YOU STUPID CAT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter:
Battle between the two lovers of Lucy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.7K 37
What if when acnologia attacked fairy tail and they got trapped on the island one of the members got off the island? Lucy Heartfeila was thrown off t...
361K 10.3K 41
Lucy Heartfilla was once a famous singer until her mother died. The only reason she would sing was for her mother as it made her happy. Since she pas...
72.6K 2.1K 16
[Completed] Lucy couldn't help but envy her guildmates. They knew each other since they were children, had cool stories to tell and just seemed so...
306K 6.4K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...