Chapter3: 3 Years in Mystical realm and 3 Months on Earthland

Lucy's P.O.V

I was done training and Gajeel and Wendy are done also even the exceeds are train to... I have two exceeds they are brother and sister they are in there wolf form there hight on my shoulder they are totally big and they are have wings as well.

Celena is a gold and white wolf

Lucas is a blue and white wolf

I was waiting at Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Lily, Zenaku, and Mizuki

I was waiting at Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Lily, Zenaku, and Mizuki. I was at the front of the castle with Lucas and celena. A few minutes later they they come and I see that Zenaku is with a girl talking with him the two of them are talking " Hi there my name is Mika Darkfang twin sister of Zenaku" She said and she run up to me and hug me so I hug her back because I forgot that she is also my childhood friend and know that I like his brother and she like my twin brother. "oh is good to see you Lucy I've missed you" she said "I've missed you too" and we part away I look at Mizuki and read is mind ' why is she hugging Lucy and not me?' I giggle and walk up to Mika and whisper to her ears "Hey Mika-chan Mizuki likes a hug give him some" I said and I look at her and she blush and nod. She walk up to him "Hey there Mizuki " "Hey Mika" he said and blush and he look away to not see his blush but Mika hug him and he returned the hug and broke and smile at each other.

"Everyone is ready?" I ask them and they all nob and I Then open a portal to magnolia all of as are in front of FairyTail Guild... I hear no loud noise guild I see I kick open the door and everyone look at us. "why if the FairtTail I knew is not The FairyTail I know?" I said and put down the hood and my true friends all run up to me and hug me "LUCCCCCCY!!!!" they All yelled and of course I hold my head like I had a pain in the head but it was true it was hurt. "DON'T SHOUT AT ME PLEASE SENSITIVE HEARING YOU KNOW" I yelled at them and they said sorry so I forgive them. And ZenZen come up to us "Hi my name is Zenaku but LuLu called me ZenZen and I'm his boyfriend" He said and I was scared now you know because of Mira, Levy, and Evergreen. they all look at me and whisper at each other.