Chapter7: 2years/2months the war has begins

Lucy's P.O.V

We are getting ready to leave the realm with all the mystical creatures in their human form. I was created the portal and got to the guild. "everyone the war will happen in a week so we have time for the people of magnolia to leave do it now tell them the war will come and they need to get out of this place... NOW GO!!!" I said and all my guild mates run and tell to the people to leave the one leave in front of the guild was me, zenaku, mika, mizuki, and master.

"I wish we will win of this war my child" "I hope so too master this will be a problem if we lose he will take over the world even celestial realm and the mystical realm." "yeah your right my child"

"My queen we are going to take the people of magnolia out of here" said Igneel " please do it and come back quickly okay." I said "yes my queen " and he leave... I see some of the dragons take all the people and take them to where they search the place.

~~~ 30 minutes later ~~~

I see all the dragons come back and we see that the Sabertooth guild in the back of the dragon. when the dragons was landed in the ground sting and rouge run to me and hug me I hug them back as well. "It's good to see you guys again." I said and we let go of each other.

"LUCY!!! GET AWAY FROM THOSE  SABERS!!!" I hear natsu call my name and was about to punch sting  but I put a barrier and he just attack my barrier "Natsu these two are my cousin so I don't care if there are in the another guild and that guild is my guild as well so please shut your mouth or your dead" I said and he just shut his mouth.

"We hear that you are going to fight your father Lulu we ready to help you anytime" said minerva "Thank you for your help min min we are discussing the plan so your in time" I said.

~~~~~time skip: battle field ~~~~~~

All the demon come out of there hidden spot and attack Sabertooth and FairyTail. me,my brother, Mika, Zen, Team Natsu, and The dragon duo. "guys follow me " I said as the follow me to the middle of the town " be ready" I said as a big and loud ROARED heard. we wait and see my father. "Hello father its good to see you" I whisper and we were ready to fight.

He attack first by his roar. " combine your roar" I said.

Fire dragon...
sky dragon...
light dragon...
shadow dragon...
elemental dragon...
Ice dragon...
ROARRRRR

And our power combine as it hit father but he is not down yet I look everywhere to find a way when I look at his eye I only see darkness and angry then it hit me. " guys cover me I need to do this spell so distract him by attacking him okay." I said as they nod.

Oh heavenly stars hear my voice,

"Fire dragon..."
"Sky dragon..."
"Roarrr" Natsu and wendy attack at it collide

To grand my wish to destroy the darkness inside,

"shadow dragon wing attack" "Light dragon Iron fist" "death lava" "nature dragon roar" dark orbs" attack my friends.

To call the heavenly Angels of the stars help me,
to destroy the darkness inside...
I, Lucy Heavenfire, am the ruler of all,
to grand me a holy power of light to destroy the darkness...

Angel's Heavenly Star Light

And with that a ball of pure white light was in my hands and realized and hit him. his eyes are back to normal now and the demons are all gone." Lucy my daughter I said to kill me not to save me" he said with anger " I can't kill my own dad you know it's hard to do it even mom will said to me to save your father and not to kill him " I yelled at him with anger in voice and while crying.
" sorry Lucy" he said

============================================**>
Hi everyone thank you for your support please enjoy my book

============================================**>
Next chapter:

The guild is Back to normal & New problems