Chapter6: bring FairyTail to Mystical Realm

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up in my room "What happened to me?" I ask to myself "you cry and fell asleep and I send you here" said Zenaku as he is on the door standing. He walk up to me and sit at the edge of the bed " Let's go to the mystical realm we need to find a place and were is your father." he said and I just nob. he teleport us to the mystical realm and we see that everyone was doing there best to find my father.

"my queen we find him with some demons but the demons are not from your brother he make it by himself." said one of my dragons "hmm... where is this location?" I ask him. "we can't clear the name my Queen." he said and we dismiss. I went to FairyTail guild hall and to Master Makarov's room "What do you want my child?" he ask"I came here to announce that you and FairyTail will come with me and do some training before we been attack in Magnolia." I said "By who my child?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"By my Father Acnologia"

there was silence for a while "Okay when do we leave and when will this happen?" he ask "We are leaving tomorrow and we will be back in 2 years but only in Earthland will be a 2 months will happened so tell them to get ready." I said and he nod we walk out of the room and to see the whole guild "LISTEN BRATS WE HAVE ANNOUNCEMENT" he yelled to the guild and look to us. "what is it Master?" ask Erza"we are going to Lucy's realm and train until the war will come" he said and everyone look at me " yes we are going to because MY father Acnologia, will attack Magnolia.. you all will fight a demons created by my Father and I will handle my Father okay?" I said and the nod and they run out of the guild to pack there things.

" They will learn new magic as well master and who do you choose to be the next Guild mater?" I ask and he just close his eyes and smile " you all will know after this war my child." he said and I smile also.

~~~ Time skip: next day~~~

All the guild member are in the guild I created the portal in the front and they all got in and when I came I close the portal and all the Dragon welcome us and they soon start the training they choose what magic the like and begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mika/Me: Hi everyone nice to see you again I'm so so so sorry That I just update because of school and do my second story that I will be in there as well.
Lucy: you love to write some stories and love to read especially me and zeref.
Mika/Me: Speaking of Zeref He is here.
Zeref: Hi and Lucy I have a feeling Mika/Author-chan will have a fourth story about us oh if all you readers confused what I'm saying Mika/Author-chan will make a story about her classmate called 'you hate him but deep down you love him' and Mika/author-chan's real name will be there and all her classmate are her character and some characters are in there as well if you like to know what her real name start with letter 'I'.
Mika/Me: yup and I need to take a break so happy go.
Happy: Mika/Author-chan don't own FairyTail and Hiro Mashima is the owner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter:
2years/2months the war has begins