Chapter2: The Letters of there old Nakama

Master Makarov's P.O.V

I was at the bar looking at the brats 'why the hell will they call her that we are nakama and we are not abandoning each other but this is not the real Fairy Tail I remember' I thought and sign.

"umm Master may I ask do you know where Lucy is?" ask Levy with a worried face

"umm get the guild's attention please I will announce something to all of you and give you some letters" I said and she nob I walk to stage and get there attention.

"BRATS LISTEN" I shout at them and they look at me "I have announce to say three of our members leave the guild" I said and they look everywhere " wait where is Wendy and Gajeel?" Ask Erza "They quite with the one who is like to leave the guild and they leave with her" I said they all look confuse except Lucy's true friends "do you mean Lucy is the one who truly leave the guild?" ask Mira and I nob and with that she crying " I have a letter for Mira, Levy, Gray, Erza, Natsu, Happy, Lisanna, Juvia, Laxus, Bixslow, Evergreen, Freed, And to the whole guild." I said and I open a letter and read loud so the guild so can hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear FairyTail,

Thank you for being there for me but in this past few months I think I can't forgive you but expect to my true friends and family.

You all are dense... I told to my true friends Who I Am and where I was going they know where I am now because I told them by the way Gajeel and Wendy is with me in this time we are currently in the place where am I and Unsealed my true hidden magic inside me and We are training right now Gajeel will train with his Father and Wendy will train with her Mother.

So watch your back to What you all did I will get my revenge to all of You FairyTail don't mess with The Queen of All and all of you are death except for my true friends.

To your Ex Guild mate,
Lucy Heartfilia or the real name is Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And when I look To all the members they all look guilty to what the did.

'Please My child come back and You will punish them for what they did to you.'

Mira's P.O.V

I was looking at the letter that Lucy give to us and slowly open it and read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mira,

Don't worry about me and the rest we are in the Mystical realm now we are not going to be harm except if the demons in the underworld will come to my realm. please Mira you are my sister that there for me... you know when I come back I will drink your special strawberry milkshake for me and please smile and don't be sad okay I will be back we promise... and Mira You need to do your best to make Lisanna and Bixslow a couple okay.

From your sister,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy please come back I promise to make you milkshake when you come back and I will so my best.

Levy's P.O.V