Author's note

(First note)
Dear Readers,

I'm very sorry if I didn't update this book it's just I'm busy with school and my house duty if I'm alone but I promise I will write my next Chapter if I have time to do it just out of ideas to write so I may need some help from you guys to do this book and update it soon.

Just comment me if you give me a ideas for next to happen in the story.

Happy New Year to all of you and may your days be always happy and field with joy of your life.

P.S
sorry for not update the chapter 9. 😥

From your Author,
Lucy_Heavenfire_1029

(Second Note)

Dear Readers,

I'm really sorry if I didn't update I'm a slow writer so yeah.
I'm writing some thing in my notebook a story called:

"A Fairy Star Meet The Underground Skeleton"
(FairyTail x Undertale)
(Sans x Lucy SanLu)

I love to ship sans and Lucy when I imagine some story going on my head so I kinda write a story about them and in the end Lucy will end up in love with sans. In this story Frisk is Lucy's little brother and he have a Galaxy Wolf Phoenix slaying magic and he is a God of Mercy and peace. And if you ask about Lucy she have a Galaxy Dragon God Slaying Magic and she is a Goddess of the Stars.

Here are some information about the story I'm writing.

Lucy Heartfilia.
She is a Celestial mage of the guild called FairyTail. Lucy was abuse by her so called nakama but their are still care about her and they are Laxus, Mira, Gray, Juvia, Evergreen, Elfman, Gajeel, Levy, Cana, Freed, Bixslow, Wendy, The Exceeds, and Master Makarov. She have a secret that hide it from the guild except her true friends.. That she is... A Goddess of the star and a Galaxy Dragon God Slaying mage. And her true name is Lucelia Celestin Ashley.

Frisk
His whole name is Frisk Celestin Ashley he is Lucy's Little brother they were separate when an accident happened. Frisk got transfer to a another world. He was in front of an entrance of Mt. Ebott and of course he fall and meet many friends and other monster. Frisk's friends didn't know who he really is because he need it to keep it a secret until he meet his big sister . Frisk is like his sister he is a God Of Mercy and Peace and A Galaxy Wolf Phoenix Slaying mage.

Sans
He is a skeleton in the underground and he have a brother name Papyrus he is a skeleton too. Sans if Friends with Toriel, Asgore, Undyne, Alhaps, and many moster in the underground. Sans like to say puns to everyone in the underground. He is friend to Frisk but he think that Frisk didn't say something to them.

That's all I'm going to sleep now everyone just comment to me if there is a problem.

To your Author of the story,
Lucy_Heavenfire_1029