heartless - adachi yuto

By kingtbh

"When was the last time you smiled?" "I have no memories of happiness." -- in which a cold-heart emperor meet... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
epilogue

note

2.6K 134 49
By kingtbh

Another story has come to an end!

Thank you for reading this story and being so active, always commenting and voting. I loved seeing all your reactions to different scenes, and it motivated me to continue writing, even when I was tired and/or had writer's block. 

As always, a new story will be coming out soon. I decided to write a Verkwan (Vernon + Seungkwan) story next, so please be on the look out for that. 

I will also be doing a chapter called "Character Q+A" where readers can ask certain characters in the book questions and the characters will answer from their perspective. Just message me questions you have and I'll post a chapter soon. (Make sure to mention which character the question is being directed to!)

Thank you all again for reading my newest completed story, "Heartless!" 

-chris. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 266 12
Wooseok is a cold person who always keeps his face as straight as he could to everyone. Yuto on the other hand is a transferred student, and he is a...
1.2K 50 25
A short story about a girl who has a crush on a guy that he will never like as she isn't his type. Will they end up together or someone else who is m...
2.7K 367 23
|| Pentagon Wooseok X Yuto|| Yuto has a hard time understanding certain things. Like why do people like horror movies, or why is English so difficult...
20.3K 855 26
"What am I to You?" ----- "If I asked you to say I Love You. Would you say it? Even if I asked you for 1000 times. Would you still do it?" ----- "C...