Billionaire's Baby Mama (OWEN...

By kiki60102

"You had no right to not tell me that you are pregnant" Mr. Owens screamed and my eyes widened. He knew. This... More

p r o l o g u e
w a r n i n g
c a s t
01 | Job Interview
02 | First Day and meeting new friends
03 | Drunken Mistake
04 | First Date
05 | Terrifying 3 Minutes
06 | "Happy Birthday Brother"
07 | The Talk
08 | Family Argument
09 | Unexpected Visitor
Angel
10 | Surprise Appointment
11 | Confessing
12 | New Home
13 | Bye Bye Landon
14 | "You must be Ella"
15 | Overprotective Baby Daddy
16 | Fight
17 | Orders from Mr.Owens
A World full of Secrets
18 | Dinner with his family
19 | Boy or Girl?
20 | Family Meeting
21 | Preparations
22 | Meeting the Ex
Book Ideas
23 | Baby Shower
24 | Getting Caught
25 | Worries Part 1
26 | Worries Part 2
27 | Looking for the culprit
Billionaire's Surrogate
28 | Self-reproach
29 | Wedding bells
30 | Shocking truth Part 1
31| Shocking Truth Part 2
33 | Welcome home
Big news
34 | Visitors
35 | Brother Sister Talk
36 | Crying to sleep
37 | Spending the night together
38 | Making friends with an old enemy
39 | Scared
40 | A birthday to remember
41 | Surprising news
42 | Painful truth
43 | Finding a new home
44 | Important question
45 | Final Preparations
New York nightmare
46 | Big Day
47 | Disturbing Call
48 | Last Goodbye
e p i l o g u e
s e q u e l s
Available as a paperback

32 | Nothing but lies

55.9K 1.9K 92
By kiki60102

*Edited*

"A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty" - Author Unknown

E L L A

"You're crazy" I said and Landon looked at me. Everything must be a stupid joke. There is no other explanation. 

-"What did you just call me? Princess I'm not crazy. I'm only getting revenge for my sister. There's nothing wrong with that" he said. How did he dare to say there's nothing wrong with that? 

"Faking a baby's death is not wrong? You need help Landon" I said. Don't ask me why I was so brave and stupid to talk to him like that when he has a gun in his head. 

-"I don't need help you need help Ella. I'm perfectly fine I-" he started but was interrupted by the police who entered the living room at the perfect time.

-"Put the gun away sir there's no need for violence" one of the police officers said. Surprisingly Landon listened to them and put down the gun. The officer handcuffed him and Landon didn't say anything. 

-"You're going to jail for doing this to us" Anthony said to him and was standing now directly next to me. Landon knew that what he did was wrong which is the reason why he didn't reply.

"Thanks for calling the police" I said and smiled at him. . Anthony was right the entire time. He always told me that Landon is a bad person but I never really listened even though I kind of knew that something was off. Especially after he punched me I was suspicious. I should've ended thing right then. Why the hell am I so naive? Why does these bad things always happen to me?

-"Let's go and see our son" Anthony said when they were out of sight. I looked at him and suddenly I was as nervous as I've never been before. I finally get to see my son after thinking he was dead. I can finally hold him in my arms after carrying him in me for nine months.

Luckily Anthony had Evelyn's address because she works in his company. She lived in a small apartment and it actually wasn't far away from my old apartment that I shared with Amelia. When we arrived I took a deep breath before I rang the doorbell. In a few seconds I can hold my son in my arms. I can finally kiss and cuddle him. I never thought I would get this opportunity ever again. Evelyn opened the door and her eyes immediately fell on Anthony while my eyes landed on the little person in her arms who was sleeping peacefully. My son. She's holding my son in her arms. It was hard to fight back the tears.

-"Honey you're finally home" she said and hugged Anthony and I swear she also wanted to kiss him but Anthony was able to turn his head to the side. What the hell is going on here? What did I miss?

-"Come in" she said more to Anthony than to me and when I wanted to come in she stopped me with her free hand that wasn't holding my son.

-"Not you" she said to me and I raised my brow. What is her freaking problem. What did I do to her that she took my son away and played along with Landon's sick game. I was nothing but nice to her.

"We could talk about the fact that you stole my son in front of your entire neighborhood I don't care" I said and then she let me in knowing that I would do that. Me and Anthony were trying to stay calm in order not to wake up our son who was still sleeping peacefully without a care in the world. Not knowing what is going on. I missed the first few months of his life and no one can ever bring these months back. 

"I want to have an explanation of why you did it. In some weird way I understand why Landon did it but you Evelyn? I never did anything to you I was always nice" I said. And I was serious. I thought she was a good friend of mine. But seems like she didn't think the same. A friend wouldn't steal your son and let you believe that he's dead. No one with a clear mind would do that.

-"You're a bitch Ella you stole my man. I thought that Anthony loves me. He slept with me after taking me on a few dates but he only used me. Sex was the only thing that he wanted from me. After he got what he wanted he didn't even look at me. Not even once. He acted like he doesn't know me and like I don't exist. He's an asshole. I was heartbroken and wanted him to feel the same. Landon asked me if I could help him getting revenge for his sister but I said no because his plan included you. Then you told me you're pregnant with Anthony's baby and my decision was made. You slept with my man Ella and you should know that friends don't do that. I called Landon immediately after you told me. He told me every single detail of his plan and I was willing to help. When he changed his mind and said he doesn't want to kill the child I came up with a plan. I was the one who suggested to fake the baby's death. And look now I have a cute little son with the love of my life and he looks exactly like his daddy" she said and held up my son in her arms. He's so cute and he really does look a lot like Anthony. Okay focus Ella.
"Give me my son" I said and reached out to grab him but she moved so I couldn't touch him.

-"No he's mine. You were only the surrogate because I can't have kids and Anthony and I desperately wanted to have one" she said. She looked like she really believed what she was saying. She seriously needed help. I looked at Anthony for help. He was the only one she would listen to right now.

-"You're right Evelyn. Please give him to me you need some rest honey. I take care of him" Anthony said. He was playing along with her psychotic role play. She nodded and handed our son over to him. Anthony carefully took him in his arm and was taking in every detail of his little and perfect face. He was totally in awe.

-"Thank you honey" she said and gave him a kiss and this time Anthony wasn't able to turn his head.

-"You're welcome" he said with a fake smile. 

Evelyn walked away but not without giving me a look of pure hate. Something that I've never seen in her eyes before. She was always so nice towards me and it shocked me to see that she faked it almost the entire time. Just like Landon. Anthony and I sat down on the couch and enjoyed the time we had to get to know our son a little bit better. He was a heavy sleeper. He didn't wake up once.

-"She needs help" Anthony said after a while.

"I know she's a Psychopath for thinking that our son is the son of you both and that I was only the surrogate like where the hell does that come from?" I said nor believing what had just happened.

-"That's not the only problem she has. I've never ever slept with her in my entire life. I mean I slept with a lot of women but I don't remember sleeping with her and I especially don' remember taking her out on a date. She's imagining things. I usually don't sleep with my employers" he reasoned.

-"But I was your PA when you slept with me" I stated as a matter of fact.

"That's why I said usually" he laughed.

-"Take my phone and call a psychiatry for help. Maybe they can tell us what's wrong with her" Anthony said while not taking of his eyes from our son. He was so mesmerized.

"Why don't you make the phone call yourself?" I asked confused.

-"I have our son in my arms and he needs all my attention even though he's asleep" he said.

"I can take him while you talk to the psychiatry" I reasoned. 

-"Come on Ella you had him in your belly for 9 months now it's my turn" he said and he looked so adorable that I couldn't say no. I really wanted to hold him though. I was waiting for this moment for so long.

I took his phone and called the psychiatry. They told me that we should bring Evelyn to them so they can run a few tests and see for themselves what's going on. After the phone call I came back to the living room. It seems like our son woke up because I heard small noises.

-"I think he's hungry" Anthony said overstrained.

"Give him to me" I said and stretched out my hands to take my son.

-"Why?" Anthony asked skeptical.

"I want to see if I can breastfeed him. Don't worry I give him back to you after I'm done" I said and he handed me our son. I still had breast milk because I was donating mine and now I was finally able to use it for my own son. I opened my bra and I saw Anthony staring at my boobs.

"Stop staring" I said and laughed at his expression.

-"I'm sorry I couldn't help it. They are just too mesmerizing" he said and laughed as well. I just playfully rolled my eyes at him. Breastfeed my son was easier than I thought it would be but it hurt a little bit in the beginning.

-"What did they say?" Anthony asked while looking at our son who was happily eating. For some reason I didn't find it awkward that Anthony was basically looking at my boob the entire time.

"They aren't sure but to them it sounds like she has schizophrenia I think he said. They want to check her out and maybe keep her there if it turns out that she really has schizophrenia" I explained and he nodded.

"But how can we drive her to the psychiatry without her knowing? She would never go there voluntarily" I asked deep in thoughts

-"Maybe I should lie to her and say that I have a surprise for her and that she needs a blindfold so that she doesn't know where were driving?" Anthony suggested and I nodded. It was actually a good idea considering the fact that Evelyn was head over heels in love with him and would do anything for him. I looked down at my son who seemed to be full now because he didn't want to eat anymore. I handed him towards Anthony who happily took him in his arms. I put on my bra again much to Anthony's displeasure.

-"You could have just left it like that I honestly don't mind" he said with a smirk.

"Of course you wouldn't mind" I replied and rolled my eyes. Men.

An hour later Evelyn woke up and I have to say that hour was the best one in my entire life. Anthony and I almost didn't say anything to each other because we both were admiring our son while we were playing with him. We looked like a picture perfect family.

-"Evelyn honey you're finally awake I have a surprise for you" Anthony said and got up after giving me our son.

-"Really where is it?" she asked. She was so excited that I almost felt sorry for her. Like I said almost. There's no need to feel sorry for her after what she did to me. To us.

-"It's not here we have to drive somewhere and I want to blindfold you so the surprise is even bigger" Anthony said and Evelyn clapped her hands out of excitement.

-"Wait I have to change my clothes I want to look presentable for you" she pouted and just rolled my eyes.

-"You look perfect honey let's go. I want to see your face when you find out when my surprise for you is" Anthony said and she smiled at him. I knew that he was just acting but I felt a little bit jealous anyway. He deserves an Oscar for this. 

Anthony blindfolded her and this way she didn't even knew that I was in the car as well. I think she didn't even saw me sitting in the living room because she was so focused on Anthony. I'm sure she would have said something when she saw me holding our son.

-"When will we arrive?" Evelyn asked like a little child after we were in the car for 15 minutes.

-"Only five minutes or less" Anthony asked while focusing on the road. He was trying hard to hide the fact that he was extremely annoyed by her. She was talking nonstop about how perfect their wedding was and stuff like that. She definitely has mental health issues there is no point of denying that. The thought that she really believed what she was saying creeped me out but it was kind of sad at the same time. She really loved Anthony. But what I don't understand is that she told two different stories. She first said that Anthony ignored her after they slept together and then she said that they're married and stuff like that. So what story does she believe?

-"We're here" Anthony said and the relief on his face was clear to see. Anthony went inside with her while I stayed in the car. She would have noticed that something is wrong when she hears three doors being opened and closed instead of two. That's why I stayed in the car with our son. Not that I mind spending time alone with my son.

It took Anthony a long time to come back. An entire hour later Anthony came back and during the time he was inside the building I went inside a grocery store because I needed diapers because dump as we are we didn't think of taking the diaper bag with us. And obviously we need diapers.

"What took you so long?" I asked when he opened the door. 

-"I had to stay with her so I could explain her situation again and everything" 

"Is she going to stay there?" I asked curiously:

-"Yes" he answered.

"Good" I replied.

"I feel kind of bad for her" I admitted when he started the car.

-"I do too. When we were inside she was screaming at me and was crying. It was hard to leave her there but it is for the best. They know how to handle this and how to treat her right" he said and I nodded. They're helping her there. It was for the better.

I'm sorry I think it almost took me three weeks to write this chapter. I don't think I have to explain myself because some of you already know the reason behind my absence. 

But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I'll be able to write more in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.3K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
1.2M 36.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
865K 29.8K 37
What happens when your feelings and thoughts don't agree? You feel like there's a battle happening inside you. Your heart tells you what you really w...
51.7K 1.8K 103
"š™„š™› š™žš™© š™™š™¤š™šš™Øš™£'š™© š™š™Ŗš™§š™©, š™©š™š™šš™£ š™žš™© š™žš™Øš™£'š™© š™”š™¤š™«š™š" EXCERPT:- Rose asked in panic "what's wrong with me...and why are you looking so...