The Big Brother House (Larry...

By beautifulnightmare2

Louis is one of the contestants on the 2014 Big Brother reality TV show, Its a crazy few weeks filled with a... More

The Big Brother House (Larry Stylinson)
Launch Night
Day 1 in the Big Brother House and Louis is doing Squats in the Garden
Day 2 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Niall are Playing Frisbee
Day 3 in the Big Brother House - The Housemates are Playing Golf in the Garden
Day 4 in the Big Brother House - Housemates are Wearing Onesies in the Pool
Day 5 in the Big Brother house and Tom's started an Argument in the Garden
Day 6 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Have Built A Fort at the Sofas
Day 7 in the Big Brother House and the Bathroom has Become a Nail Salon
Week 1 - Eviction
Week 1 - Nominations
Day 8 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Niall are Playing I-SPY
Day 9 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates Get Locked In
Day 10 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Liam and Zayn talk Crushes
Day 11 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Harry are Doing Yoga In the Garden
Day 12 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Jade are Making Cupcakes
Day 13 in the Big Brother House and Tom is Causing Problems in the House
Day 14 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Put on a Singing Show
Week 2 - Eviction
Week 2 - Nominations
Day 15 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Playing a Board Game
Day 16 in the Big Brother House and Louis gets Paired up With Tom
Day 17 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Feeling Homesick
Day 18 in the Big Brother House and There's a Quiz in the Diary Room
Day 19 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Hitting Coconuts
Day 20 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates have a Fruit Fight
Day 21 in the Big Brother House and the housemates are dancing on the table
Week 3 - Eviction
Week 3 - Nominations
Day 22 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Perrie are on a Mission
Day 23 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Going in Circles
Day 24 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Blindfolded
Day 25 in the Big Brother House and Louis has an Argument With the House
Day 26 in the Big Brother House and James Sticks a Pizza to the Ceiling
Day 27 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Emotional
Day 28 in the Big Brother House and Louis has Organised a Date for Harry
Week 4 - Eviction
Week 4 - Nominations
Day 30 in the Big Brother House and It's Liams Birthday

Day 29 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Dressed as Chickens

5.6K 134 320
By beautifulnightmare2

Louis was bought out of his sleep to a gentle stoke to his cheek that he knew was Harry just by the softness of the touch but also because Louis was sure he'd always be able to tell when it was Harry who touched him.

He was on his side with his face half pressed into the pillow feeling quite warm, he didn't really want to open his eyes especially since his eyebrow was throbbing painfully so he just lay feeling the soft stroke of Harrys hand.

Finally he opened his eyes noting that they were still under the blankets and Harry was leant on his elbow looking down at him, stroking him with a soft smile on his face.

"Stop watching me sleep, weirdo." Louis muttered but he smiled as he closed his eyes again.

"So I can't admire how beautiful my boyfriend is?" Harry asked quietly as he lay back next to Louis in front of him on the pillow. Louis opened his eyes again and he smiled as his heart seemed to rise up as he caught Harrys eye.

Harry was already smiling widely and Louis reached out to move his hand around Harrys waist and he ran his thumb in a circle.

"Do it when I'm awake and can admire back." Louis said sleepily as Harry hand moved through Louis' hair and then continued down his arm and to his waist. Harry was looking extremely pleased with himself and Louis sighed softly at how his world seemed to all be coming together. "What's the time?"

"I don't have a watch," Harry shrugged and Louis closed his eyes again because of course they didn't have proper ways of telling the time in bed, he was used to having his phone to tell him the time out of the house.

"Yeah that was stupid," Louis said only for Harry to stroked his cheek again and as Louis opened his eyes Harry only grinned wider. "Shut up."

Harry didn't say anything but leant in and pressed a kiss to Louis' nose and then remained close to Louis so their noses touched as he looked straight at Louis. He seemed to be hesitating and Louis continued to watch him and smiled when Harry did lean in to place a chaste kiss to his lips.

"The other housemates aren't up yet so I'm guessing it's early." Harry said and Louis hummed running his hand up Harrys warm back, letting the smoothness of it glide his fingers effortlessly.

"How bad is my eye?" Louis asked after a while still watching Harry and Harry hummed and bought the blanket off of them, letting in some more light although not much before focusing back on Louis. He reached out and gently followed Louis' cheekbone and up to his eyebrow and sighed.

"You've a bruise up here," He said fingers still by his eyebrow and he moved his hand to cup at Louis' cheek with a small smile. "Want me to put more cream on it?"

"So you can make fun of me again?" Louis said but he was smiling and Harry was too meaning he knew Louis wasn't bothered by it. "It's fine at the moment. Only hurts a little."

"Still too much." Harry said frowning slightly and Louis smiled at him and splayed his hand on Harrys back. "He's gone at least."

"Yeah, and we get to go into the room later together, we can try for a better date night." Louis said which had Harry smiling again and Louis moved in closer to him chasing the warmth of Harrys body. It wasn't as warm without the blanket fully over them.

"Sounds perfect." Harry sighed and wrapped his arms around Louis pulling him in so they were completely flush against each other. Louis buried his head into Harrys neck and smiled at the warmth taking over him. Louis still felt like yesterday had been a dream, although the still sight throb from his eye reminded him it did happen.

Harry was his boyfriend, he'd known from day one that he liked Harry and from about day four knew he'd like to go out with Harry, although now, having been in the house with him a month he knew that once they were out of the house, he'd not be able to spend much time away from Harry. He'd become accustomed to spending almost twenty four seven with him after all.

He felt as Harry pulled the cover over them fully again before his arm wrapped fully around him again and Louis smiled as Harry kissed his forehead. He sighed happily closing his eyes and trying to let himself fall into a light sleep but it didn't seem to want to come, and all he could do was focus on Harrys fingers lightly brushing up and down his arm.

They stayed silent under the covers until Louis heard movement out of the blanket and he slowly reached up and pulled it down enough to watch as Liam got out of his bed and moved out of the bedroom.

"How he does that every day, I don't get." Louis said and Harry smiled as Louis looked back to him.

"If you got into a routine of it, it would help." Harry whispered and Louis snorted because his routine was so out of sync, every day was so different and he knew getting into a pattern wasn't about to happen. Especially to exercise.

"Fuck that."

"Louis," Mary's voice reached them and Louis groaned burying his head into Harrys shoulder as Harry began to laugh.

"I'll swear If I want to swear," Louis spoke into Harrys shoulder and he heard as Mary began to get up and start to wake up others.

"If you two could get up and distract Liam, I'll get everyone into the Diary room." She said ignoring his comment and Louis sighed, although getting up to put Liams birthday plans into action was certainly a nicer thought than getting up to exercise.

"M'kay." He said and Harry squeezed him.

"How long should we try and keep him distracted for?" Harry asked and Louis looked up from Harrys shoulder to turn and look over at where Mary was trying to wake up Zayn who simply kept pulling the blanket back over his head.

"As long as it takes to get everyone into the room, we'll send a sign and you'll have to try and sneak in without him seeing you." She said moving onto the next bed where Niall lay the wrong way around with a rubber duck in his arms.

Harry nodded and tried to sit up, but Louis was holding him too tight and he fell back to the bed. Louis smiled and pulled up the cover over them to give Harry a quick kiss before he stood up from the bed keeping the blanket around him that he managed to wrap around himself. Harry shuddered and pouted at Louis as he moved to stand up on the mattress too.

Louis continued smiling as Harry moved to grab Louis' hoody which he pulled on and he wrapped an arm around Louis' middle to pull him out of the room as the housemates began waking up and getting out of their beds.

"What should we do?" Harry asked.

"Make sure he's facing away from the window and just try and be normal and pile stuff on him." Louis shrugged as they saw Liam In the garden doing his usual push ups, luckily mostly angled away from the house and Louis continued out into the garden with Harry still wrapped around him.

"Well, well, well." Louis said as he moved in front of Liam and Liam looked up from his push up and smiled at them before continuing.

"What are you going to pile on me this time?" He asked and Louis hummed and pushed Harry towards him, who looked at Louis confused.

"See if you can do many with Haz on your back." He said and Liam groaned as Harry grinned and moved to sit on Liams back. Liam looked to be struggling, but to his credit was still going which Louis was more than impressed with. "I'm impressed, maybe I've been pursuing the wrong guy,"

Harry whined at him looking up and Louis sent him a wink, Liam looked at him with what could only be described as worry in his expression.

"He's going to passively aggressively hurt me now," Liam said and Louis laughed.

"He knows I'm joking, don't you baby?" Louis said to Harry who only seemed to smile more at the pet name, Liam who was surprisingly still doing push ups, rolled his eyes. He was struggling now and was sweating and Louis decided it would be a good time to get Harry off because he could see the housemates one by one making their way to the diary room and they weren't very subtle about it.

Louis motioned Harry up and he went to get up but simply rolled off of Liam hitting the ground with an 'oomph' and an 'ow.'. Louis moved towards him and helped him up and then panicked because Liam had stopped his push ups and was standing up, luckily looking at them. They both however must have had a panicked look on their face since there were three housemates doing a pretend James Bond dash towards the diary room, with what looked to be Perrie roley-poleying over the sofa.

Liam went to look and Harry made a strange noise that Liam turned back to him about and Louis looked to him too as Harry grabbed his arm.

"I landed on it super badly," He said rubbing at it, although he hadn't sounded extremely convincing, the weird way they were acting must have lead Liam to believe Harry really had hurt himself.

"Oh no, love." Louis said as the last housemate made it to the diary room and left the door slightly open for them. "We should go see if the house thinks its bad," He said and Harry nodded understanding that Louis meant for them to make a dash to the diary room. "See you in a bit Liam. hope your work out goes alright."

Liam watched them leave rather confused and even more so when Harry had put on a limp and Louis hissed,

"It's your arm," to him. Which meant the limp abruptly left and Louis giggled the way through the living room to the diary room with Harry joining in. As they made it into the Diary room they could hardly fit and as Louis closed the door behind them Niall gave a small whipper and Louis freed his arm from the blanket to wrap it around his shoulder.

"We shouldn't be in here long." He said walking them to the chair, Harrys arm wrapping around his waist as they looked to the monitor.

"Hello housemates." The house spoke and Louis looked at Harry who was smiling around at the crowded room. It was nice to know that every single one of them wanted a part in planning Liams birthday.

"Before we begin," Louis said and everyone turned to him, "Have I ever made your software turn into hardware?"

There was a collective grown and giggle that washed over the room and Harry dropped his head onto Louis' shoulder shaking his head.

"You have for me." He muttered quietly but Niall's head whipped to them so fast he actually looked hilarious.

"Say what now?" He asked. Louis snorted as Harrys eyes went wide and he turned quickly to the monitor.

"I gave Harry a massage a while ago and he really enjoyed it." Louis improvised and Niall actually looked slightly disappointed.

"What brings you to the Diary room this morning?" The house asked and Louis shook his head as it diverted the question.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said and Harry shook his head as Mary began to speak.

"We'd like to see if there's any possibility of doing anything special for Liams birthday." She asked and Louis bit his lip as Harry moved in closer to him.

"I don't think the house wants you." He whispered into his ear and Louis huffed and concentrated back onto what the house was going to say.

"What would you like for his birthday?" The house asked and everyone looked between each other.

"I can make him a cake, so maybe just some activities for a party?" Harry said to the room and Louis smiled knowing the cake would be lovely made by Harry and Liam would appreciate it more.

"Yeah, balloons and just some activities to have a fun birthday party for him, he deserves it." Jade called out and they stayed silent waiting to see what the house would say. Louis wasn't holding his breath though.

"The house has taken your request and will get back to you with it's answer." The house said and everyone looked around not knowing if it was a good or bad thing.

"Is that good or bad?" Perrie asked quietly.

"Could be either." James hummed.

"Couldn't have given us a more vague answer." Leigh-anne sighed.

"At least we've tried." Mary told them which everyone nodded at. "Okay so how do we get out of here without Liam seeing?" 

"He knows Harry and I are in here so I'll look out and everyone go out one by one when he's not looking." Louis said and as the door went green everyone got up and moved to the door. 

Louis looked out of the door and saw that Liam wasn't in their view and so he directed everyone out, Niall first and one by one they made it to the sofas. Louis and Harry were the last to move and as they did, Liam came out of the bedroom, his hair wet from a shower by the look of it and upon seeing them all he held his hands up.

"I just went looking for everyone, but no one was anywhere to be found!" Liam said looking confused and they all smiled from the sofa.

"We've all been sat here the entire time." Niall said grinning,

"Yeah, no one's moved at all." Jesy continued and Liam only looked more confused.

"Except Harry and I of course," Louis said sitting down onto Harrys lap since Liam had seen them coming back from the Diary room, although he'd known they were going.

"Arms fine." Harry said with a grin and Liam blinked around at them all before slowly sitting on the sofa with them all.

"So what do we think the challenge will be?" Zayn asked and everyone began shooting off their most imaginative guesses which seemed to make Liam forget the weird interaction.  They were interrupted by static and Louis leant back against Harry who's hands had tried to bury into the blanket with Louis but he'd failed since Louis had borritoed himself inside it.

"Hello housemates, your challenge today will be set up in the garden." The house spoke, "Along with the costumes. More information regarding the competition will be revealed in the garden. If you all complete the challenge, your request will be fulfilled."

"What request?" Liam asked.

"Oh how lovely, they'll give us a sex room." Louis said and Harry snorted behind him.

"I know you're joking but I'd not say no to a sex room." Perrie said and everyone wolf whistled her and Zayn who shook his head with a smile. They all heard the wall moving and they all turned to look outside as they watched the wall move and it revealed a new wall in its place a little further back and what appeared to be a pile of clothes.

"Ah what the hell do we have to wear now?" Jesy groaned.

They all stood up from the sofas and made their way out of the living room and into the garden apprehensive about what the challenge would be. As they all walked around the pile of clothes there was a collective groan of annoyance.

"Why does the house feel it needs to embarrass us?" Zayn asked, frowning down at the pile of Onesies. Louis tilted his head slightly because he actually hadn't minded to much the last time but they at least had been cute. These ones definitely weren't.

"Housemates," The house spoke as Niall picked up one of the onesies showing the ugly chicken design that looked rather terrifying more than anything. "Please get dressed and return here when you've done so."

"So we'll be dressed as Chickens and we have to cross the road by making our way through the maze?" Harry asked looking between the onesie in his hand to the start of what appeared to be a maze with the road flooring.

"More like following the road." Louis said scrunching his nose.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" Harry asked and Louis raised an eyebrow as he slowly turned to Harry as everyone else did too, no one said anything but Harry continued like they had, "They couldn't!"

"Louis, silence your boy." Perrie said and Harry pouted. Louis smiled because however much Perrie was digging at him too, her statement was very true and he moved over to Harry who's pout had turned into a frown.

"Why couldn't the chicken find its egg?" Louis asked Harry quietly to make him smile and Harry looked at him blinked twice and smiled.

"Why?"

"Because she mislaid it." Louis said and Harry grinned and moved to hug Louis bringing him in so Louis was crushed against his chest, arms trapped beneath the blanket. 

"I feel its ironic that they're going to be dressed as chickens, you know because they're to chicken to do shit." Liam muttered to Zayn. Zayn to Louis' surprise simply nodded along but when Liam looked away he sent Louis a wink.

"Eggscuse me Liam?" Louis asked as he spun in Harrys arms, eyebrow raised, his back against Harrys chest but still with Harrys arms tight around him. "Want to say that to my face?"

"Get plucked," Liam returned and Louis gave a gasp of fake surprise as Liam grinned.

"Mother Clucker." Louis said as Harry began to laugh into Louis' shoulder. 

"Okay stop," Perrie said grabbing the costume with her name on the paper.

"Cocker doodle-do not stop." Harry muttered and Louis turned to him with an eyebrow raised and then smiled as Harry laughed. He moved from Harrys arms to pick up his and took Harrys onesies and grabbed Harrys hand to take him into the bedroom where others were stood putting on their onesies.

He let go of Harry and dropped the blanket hoping he wasn't going to be too hot when he put it on, he continued on to the bathroom to get ready for the day, pee and brush his teeth and once he'd returned to the bedroom he stepped into the onesie and put his arms in it. He scrunched up his eyes because it truly was awful.

"Why does it have to be chickens? They're terrifying." Jesy asked looking down at herself and scrunching her nose before looking around at the others. At least they all looked ridiculous so Louis didn't feel all to self conscious right now. He smiled over at where Harry was still trying to get his on and decided to actually go over and help since other wise Harry would be there all day falling over.

"They're delicious though." Niall said and Louis looked at Harry.

"Yeah, they are." He muttered sending Harry a wink. "Come on, love." He grinned, "Let's get this on you, yeah."

"Shouldn't you be taking things off me instead of on me?" Harry asked cheekily and Louis eyed him as he grabbed the sleeve and pulled It the right way through.

"Right here? With the cameras and housemates all watching? dressed as chickens? You have a weird kink, darling." Louis said and Harry grinned as he put his arm through the sleeve as Louis held it out for him and he helped pull it over his shoulder before he pulled the hood over Harrys head and zipped the onesie as far up as he could so Harry couldn't see. "Didn't think you were into chicks anyway." Louis finished and turned around and left Harry to try and get out of the hood while he laughed.

The housemates all took their time brushing their teeth and putting on the onesies but Louis found Zayn with his onesie on looking at the maze.

"This is either going to be hilarious or tragic." Zayn said and Louis hummed. "I'm assuming you're still keeping your kiss with Harry secret?" He'd spoken quietly again and Louis nodded.

"At least until tomorrow is over, we don't want to take anything away from Liams day you know, we'll talk about everything after that and decide what we want to do." Louis smiled looking over as Harry skipped out arm in arm with Niall.

"Is it more than just a kiss then?" Zayn asked smiling and Louis sighed and smiled at the maze.

"We may have made it official, but please keep it to yourself," He said looking back to Zayn who was smiling but he nodded and put his arm around Louis' shoulder to squeeze him to his side.

"I'm proud of you both, and don't worry, it's between us until you want to tell." Zayn assured him and Louis wrapped his arm around Zayn too as everyone began to join them. Louis couldn't stop smiling now, having told someone made him realise even more so how real it was becoming. "Just saying but having sex in the house is actually pretty hot,"

"Mate," Louis said and Zayn grinned at him and lowered his voice even more as the rest of the housemates joined meaning he was leant further into him. "Exhibitionism might be your thing, but I really don't fancy the world seeing my first time with H."

"Yet, let's see how you'll feel when your balls are so blue they're about to drop off."

"It's been so damn long," Louis groaned and Zayn pretty much cackled.

"Can't relate." He replied and Louis sighed and looked over at Harry who was watching him intensely from where he was standing with Niall and Louis smiled. He honestly didn't know how they'd manage getting through the rest of their experience in the house, because last night proved that even kissing Harry was a temptation and as time went on Louis knew he'd be turned on too easily. Part of him hoped they wouldn't have to be in the house long enough to find that out, yet he also didn't want to leave the house. 

Yet he was quite a sentimental and romantic guy at heart, not that he'd truly let anyone know how much. He truly did want their first time to be special and to be quick and under a cover in the bedroom of a shabby house didn't quite cut it for him.

"Jesus Christ," Jesy said loudly and Harry and Louis blinked having been staring at each other across the group and Zayn snorted and squeezed Louis' shoulder. "I've never felt a stare so damn powerful before,"

"Hello housemates," The house spoke and Louis looked up at a speaker because goosebumps had risen up on the back of his neck and he needed a moment to just breathe.

"Okay, I take it back, don't have sex in the house. There's too much tension there to let it out without traumatising everyone else." Zayn laughed and Louis rolled his eyes as he stared at the speaker waiting to know what they were going to have to do.

"You will one by one have to make your way through the maze, pick up an item from the middle of the maze and get to the end where you will place your item and then make your way back through the maze back to the start. Everyone has to complete the maze, you'll have until six pm. You must wait for the person before you to begin. You must all zip up your onesie and do the maze blindfolded." The house spoke and everyone groaned. 

Nothing was said for a while and as everyone seemed to realise the house had finished and they all looked around at each other,

"If we all lay on the floor we'd be Louis' dinner last night." Jesy said and Louis turned to her slowly and she smirked at him. 

"Low blow." He told her and she blew him a kiss. James clapped his hands as everyone turned to look at him instead.

"So will we do it oldest to youngest, youngest to oldest or in our surname order?" He asked and Louis bit his lip.

"Actually none of those work for Harold and I," He said and everyone turned to him, "We have somewhere to be at four so can't be near the end."

"Where the fuck kind of place do you need to be at four in this house?" Niall asked looking confused.

"The house seems to think I need to go through some kind of therapy if you must know." Louis said and everyone hummed looking a little awkward and Louis smiled as Zayn squeezed his shoulder and Harry moved over to his other side. "I'm really fine though, so other than making sure I'm free at four, please don't treat me weirdly," 

"I mean, I always treat you weirdly, because you are weird." Niall said.

"Thanks, Nialler." Louis smiled shaking his head. "You're a good egg."

"Good chicken." Niall said and everyone groaned at the two and Harrys fingers dug into Louis' waist gently as his nose nuzzled Louis' hair.

"Okay so opposite surnames? T to B." James said clapping his hands again and Louis sighed because that meant he'd have to go first now. Although that would mean getting it out of the way. Everyone seemed to agree, no one really caring when they went and Louis bit his lip as he looked at the start of the maze.

"Fine," He sighed, "I'll go in first then."

Zayn released Louis and Louis' arm dropped from his shoulder as Zayn moved with a grin to zip up Louis' hoody so he was left in darkness. His shoulders tensed and he bit his lip and felt Harry direct him over to the starting point.

"You will hear a bell chime when you're in the centre of the maze," The house spoke making Louis jump and felt Harrys hand on his waist give one final squeeze before his touch left and Louis felt completely lost in the middle of the garden.

He slowly put his hands up and in front of him hearing the housemates muttering to themselves and he slowly began to move forward, taking much smaller steps than usual. When his hands hit the wall of the maze, he followed It along with one, his other hand held out so he didn't hit into anything.

As his fingers brushed the end of the first stretch he moved his hands to find which way he had to go now and continued that way until he once again felt a wall in front of him. He had no idea where he was, which direction he was going in, and his breath was coming out quicker than usual. It was getting quite hot inside the onesie, and not being able to see was getting rather scary.

But he was doing it for Liam, and if they all won then they would get a nice birthday with them all and would realise how much he meant to them all, even if Harry, Louis and Zayn liked to torment him slightly.

At least he had some practice at being under something dark and he tried to calm himself down by imagining that he was back under the cover with Harry. He continued his tactic knowing he was going a little slow but he had no idea what was awaiting him and knew he'd leave the maze quicker than going in.

He heard a bell and stopped as he ran out of wall to follow, he just hoped now he wasn't going to go back the way he had come and bit his lip as he took a step, only his foot caught something and he found himself loosing his footing.

"Ow, Shit," He groaned as he landed painfully on his shoulder having not realised until the last second he was falling.

"Language!" he heard Mary call in the distance and smiled despite himself and pulled himself up feeling around himself for what he'd fallen over and his fingers hit what felt like a ball. He grabbed it and crawled in a straight line feeling more balls around him knowing there were more for the others too. He stood up finally holding his hand out and trying to find the way out of the middle of the maze and as his fingers touched a wall he followed it until he found an exit. 

He could hear the housemates in the distance obviously playing around the pool and going by their sounds he knew that he wasn't leaving the centre in the same direction he'd entered it.

He followed this new found route like he had before although it was harder with the ball under his arm. He reached an end and felt around to turn down the next corridor only there wasn't one and as he felt ahead of himself again, there appeared to be a hole in the end, big enough for the ball to fit through and he slowly lined up the ball and pushed it through hearing another bell go off.

"One done." The house spoke and Louis smiled as he turned around and a little faster than his way there follow the path back to the middle and once he reached it, he was careful to shuffle his way around the room and not fall over any more balls.

He made his way back along the last stretch of the maze, following the wall until he heard a bell sound and a soft hand met him and directed him off to the side before his onesie was unzipped and Louis was met with Harry smiling at him.

"How was it?"

"Kind of horrible, but I was trying to imagine I was under the blankets with you and that helped." Louis said as Jade moved to the start sending a soft smile in their direction and zipped up her onesie before moving into the maze. No one else was waiting yet, it had just been Harry and Jade waiting for him and as Harry pulled his hood out and moved his head into it too, Louis sighed.

"You're cute." Harry muttered his hands still holding the edge of the hood and he leant forward to join their lips, hidden in the hoods and Louis let the soft touch calm him and he smiled as Harry leant back also smiling.

"Careful not to trip over," Louis said to him reaching out to hold his waist and Harrys smile only widened.

"Is that why you swore?" He asked and Louis scrunched up his nose and sighed.

"Me? Never." Harry simply grinned at him and Louis pulled him in closer smiling as Harry moved easily and as their chests met, Louis wanted nothing more than to bury his hands into Harrys hair and pull him down into a proper kiss. Especially when Harrys forehead dropped to his and they both sighed and Louis moved to pull Harry into a hug and held him tightly. 

They stayed swaying together like that for a while and as Jade made her way out of the maze she pulled her zip down and let out a loud sigh, her face red and she pushed the hood down immediately.

"That was so hot in there." She said.

"Well of course it was," Louis said, "You were In there." Jade smiled and moved over to join in their hug.

"You're lovely, now go on Harry and don't trip over, I almost forgot which way was up and which was down." She said and Louis raised his eyebrows since he'd warned him too and Harry groaned.

"If you both fell over, I'm sure to." He said and Jade squeezed them both before walking into the house where the others were.

"Good luck, baby. I'll be waiting out here for you." Louis said putting Harrys hood up and pulling it forward like Harry had done for him and he leant up inside the hood with Harry pressing a few kisses to Harrys lips making him giggle as Louis pulled back and directed Harry over to the start before he helped Harry zip it up as to keep his hair out of it.

Harry took off very slowly and Louis winced as Harry smacked into the side with his shoulder, his hands stretched out ahead of him and even doing that, Harry managed to walk into the end and almost fall back onto his bum. Louis bit his lip when Harry moved out of sight but he could hear every thump of Harry hitting the sides and many muffled 'ouch' and 'oomph's.

Zayn walked out of the house and motioned Louis over to the smoking shelter and Louis followed him over since it wasn't far from where Harry would be coming out and no doubt he'd take a while.

Zayn lit them both cigarettes and so as Louis took a seat beside him he had one ready for Louis.

"Niall saw you in Harrys hoody and almost freaked until I said 'oh for god sake, those nose licks are disgusting'." Zayn muttered, "Which they were by the way,"

"Cheers." Louis chuckled taking a drag of his cigarette and leaning back against the chair.

"So what's the therapy thing they're sending you on?" Zayn asked him and Louis shook his head.

"Honestly I'm not sure, they said they'd give me that private room which I could take a housemate into and I could talk about everything that went down without being recorded." Louis said and Zayns eyebrows rose.

"So you and Harry are going to go and have sex in it?" He asked and Louis punched his arm before they both laughed.

"No, sadly there's still going to be a camera."

"Ah, sucks." Zayn said and Louis smiled.

"I'll take the opportunity to talk about everything relationship wise though." He said, "We can decide what we both feel about certain aspects of it." 

"Yeah that's probably a good idea, Perrie and I haven't really spoken about anything important to do with us and if anything in the house were to happen. Maybe we should at some point." Zayn said humming before taking another drag of his cigarette before watching the smoke rise as he blew it out.

They heard the bell sound meaning Harry had reached the centre and as it rang there was a squeal and a loud thump.

"Ah Fuck," Harry called out and Louis grinned and it only widened as the door to the living room opened and Mary looked out.

"Harry Styles, mind your language!" She called. Zayn and Louis began laughing and it only got stronger and louder as more squeaks and thuds sounded from in the maze as Harry obviously fell over more balls.

Zayn and Louis continued smoking and chatting until Harry finally made a reappearance and Louis ran over to him to help him and he bit his lip when Harry huffed when he could finally see and he rubbed his arm tenderly no doubt having fallen on it a lot.  Leigh-Anne began the maze next and Louis pulled Harry over to Zayn who also looked to be hiding laughter.

"At least I did it," Harry said sitting down, "I was half expecting to get lost in there."

"Well I'm going to go and get out of this," Louis said looking down at the onesie and Harry giggled and stood up.

"Me too, and get some food because I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry too." Louis agreed and Harry held out his hand to help him up.

"I'm hoping you mean actual food, because I'm starving." Zayn said and Louis sent him an unimpressed look as Harrys arm moved around Louis' waist.

"As apposed to?" Harry asked tilting his head.

"Well you did say get some," Zayn snickered and Harrys nose scrunched up slightly and Louis smiled as he put his arm around Harry too.

"Thanks, Z. Real food first though." Louis said and Harry nodded. "Oh, I may have told Zayn,"

"May have told Zayn," Mimicked Zayn, "He definitely told me."

"That too," Louis said rolling his eyes and he looked to Harry to check that he wasn't mad that Louis had let it slip without telling him but Harry was still smiling. 

"I may have told Jade while you were in the maze," Harry said biting his lip, "She said she wouldn't say anything until we were ready. She kept nagging me to ask you to be my boyfriend and it kind of slipped out that we were."

"Is that why she was all smiley over us?" Louis laughed squeezing him as Harry moved further into him and Harry chuckled nuzzling into his neck before they moved apart to get themselves out of their onesies.

Louis waved to Zayn who was about to light another cigarette and they made their way into the house and saw most of the house around the sofas, most with cereal while watching as James seemed to be doing a skit.

Louis followed Harry into the bedroom and took off his onesie relieved to put on something more comfortable and less terrifying and he messed with his hair as he waited for Harry to get into his clothes before they moved into the kitchen and Harry started cooking up a full English style breakfast-lunch for the housemates while Louis sat on the counter watching him, slowly beating up eggs for him to make scrambled eggs.

There was something Louis quite liked about watching Harry in the kitchen, he looked so sure of himself and Louis couldn't help but watch him. When the food was finished they all took seats at the table and Louis ate hungrily. 

"I wonder what the party will be like tomorrow for Liams birthday," Niall said to Louis as they sat on the sofa, Liam was now in the maze competing for his own party. Louis was quite relieved that all the housemates were eager to get Liam the party because if Tom had of still been in the house it wouldn't have been possible.

"I'm still going to make a cake, even if they provide one." Harry said from the dining room table where Perrie, Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne were painting their nails with Harrys help.

"Liam would appreciate the effort I'm sure," Niall nodded.

"Shame we couldn't get presents for him or anything." Jesy said before blowing on her nails and smiling at the orange Harry had painted on them.

"He'll see that we've put in effort even without giving him anything." Niall smiled and moved to lay over the sofa, his ankles over Louis' lap, the weird chicken feet making Louis smile.

"I really hope we win this challenge, his face will truly be perfect." Zayn said laying on the other sofa. Louis nodded and looked over the back at the maze since he was in it. Each housemate took a while inside it, and most came out rubbing their knees or shoulders. 

One by one the housemates went into the maze, and came out to go and change quickly into their normal clothes before joining them around the living room and dining room. Niall got up after a while and Harry moved to the sofa instead, putting his head on Louis' lap where Louis began running his hand through his hair.

Everyone was quite enjoying the almost lazy day, making the last week almost seem chaotic. They hadn't all been so relaxed since possibly the first few days in the house and Toms presence was not missed in the slightest. It was interrupted by the static of the house and everyone tensed because they hadn't quite all gone through the maze, but Louis relaxed again because he knew they must still have a while since he was supposed to go into the diary room before the challenge was finished. 

"The nominations are in," The house spoke and Louis bit at his lip because he'd forgotten about that part of the day, "The housemates up for eviction this week are;" The house paused and Louis looked down to Harry who was looking back up at him biting his lip but he was smiling slightly.

"Caroline," The house spoke and paused. "Zayn," Louis frowned slightly and looked over to Zayn but Zayn didn't look affected in the slightest by his name being called out and continued to pull on Liams hoody strings. "and Leigh-Anne."

Louis looked back down to Harry who reached out to take Louis' hand and Louis squeezed it gently. They for sure had two weeks together.

"Hey, does this mean you two will get your shit together now?" Niall asked jumping on Harry on the sofa and then rolling to the side of him, his head also now on Louis' thigh.

"I think you should stay out of our business, Nialler." Louis said patting him on the face and he grimaced as Niall licked his hand. It seemed the house hadn't finished and the static went off again as Louis wiped his hand on Niall's onesie.

"Can Louis and his chosen housemate please come to the Diary room." Louis turned to Harry who smiled at him and after pushing Niall off the sofa, they stood up from it and they made their way through the housemates legs and over Niall, linking their hands as they moved as if by instinct.

They walked over to the Diary room where Louis pressed the button to wait and he sent Harry a soft smile.

The door turned green and for the second time, Louis walked into the diary room with Harrys hand still linked together with his. Louis smiled at him looking forward to their somewhat alone time where he knew they could talk openly about anything for the next few hours and not risk it being on camera.

They walked over to the Chair and sat down beside each other with their thighs pressed together. Louis placed their hands on his lap and looked to the monitor quite excited now to see what the room looked like. 

He really was hoping for more than a few cushions on the floor and squeezed Harrys hand and leant in to whisper in his ear.

"How do you think it will look?" He asked.

"Hopefully not with all those ovens in it again, it was really hot." Harry replied and Louis nodded but knew it wouldn't.

"I was picturing it yesterday as an actual therapists office," He laughed, "Although then I thought about it only having two tiny pillows on the floor to sit on."

"Knowing the house that won't be too far off." Harry smiled before the house spoke and they both looked over to the screen.

"Good afternoon, Louis. How are you feeling today?" The house asked.

"My face still hurts but I'm alright. It's just a bruise." Louis replied honestly and Harry squeezed his hand lightly and nuzzled into his neck resting his head against Louis' shoulder as they both watched the screen.

"The room will be available until midnight, if you are still in there there will be a warning sounded to let you know when to leave." The house spoke. "Only one other housemate at any time, and do not bring anything out of the room without telling the house." 

"Okay." Louis agreed.

"Is Harry the housemate you want to take in now?" The house asked.

"Um, yeah." Louis said because that was obvious and Harry gave a small laugh and turned his face slightly.

"Okay, the door will be opened now. When you want to come in and out, use the buttons on the wall which will light up like the door into this room. If anyone is in the Diary room you will have to wait."

"Okay." Louis agreed easily and then the door they'd gone through before with the pizzas opened. As Harry moved his head from Louis' shoulder they turned to look at each other before getting up from the chair. Apprehensively they both walked over to it and stood in the doorway looking in.

Louis was quite taken aback. The room was dark, lit up with fairy lights and there was a hanging chair in one of the corners. It had some pillows in it and a fluffy looking blanket. The next corner had two bean bags both soft and looked ready to be jumped on. They continued looking around and Louis smiled at a small station set up with a kettle and a box of tea bags, a mini fridge with a small thing of milk and two mugs out on the side, there was also coffee and a packet of biscuits.

The last corner had a shelving unit with a few boxes on it, with what looked to be games and puzzles. Louis blinked around the room thinking that the house had actually out done itself. To finish off the whole room there was a soft rug that ran along the floor covering most of it. The room itself wasn't huge but plenty big enough for them without feeling too claustrophobic.

"Holy shit." Louis said stepping in and Harry followed him, the door closing behind them and they both looked at each other in surprise.

"Its so pretty!" Harry grinned and walked to the hanging seat as Louis walked over to the tea station ignoring Harrys small chuckle sent in his direction.

"I'm going to drown myself in tea until we're not allowed in here any more." Louis sighed picking up the box of tea as he put the kettle on.

"Well just remember you have to go back into the main space to pee." Harry said and walked over to wrap his arms around Louis' waist as he stood behind him, looking over his shoulder. 

"Do you want a cup?" Louis asked.

"Offering me some of your tea?" Harry asked kissing Louis' jaw, "I do feel special."

"Yeah well I'm generous." Louis said as he began to make the tea smiling at the thought of having another cup after so long. He had always had at least two cups a day before he had come into the house, usually more. Even the smell as he put the hot water into the mugs relaxed him and it was only made better as Harry continued to kiss his jaw.

"It's so quiet," Harry sighed and Louis nodded putting the kettle back down before he turned his head to look at Harry with a smile.

"We know for sure we won't be interrupted this time." Louis said as Harry leant forward until their foreheads touched and Harry sighed with a smile, Louis smiled too he had no idea if people out of the house had heard the conversation under the cover the night before or any of the conversations so far today, but he had no doubt their audio would have been advanced to hear it. The house and public probably knew they were boyfriends by now and so Louis didn't really have a problem with kissing Harry out of the blankets, as long as Harry also didn't mind.

There was also the fact Liams birthday was the next day however and Louis did think that keeping it from them for now was best since he wanted all the focus to be on Liam for the next couple of days.

"We have two weeks together for definite now," Harry smiled. "and hopefully after that neither of us will be up for nomination and we'll get longer in here." 

"Either way, even if in two weeks one of us is nominated and out, well if it's me I'll sure be on the other side of the door waiting for you to come out." Louis said and Harry grinned. 

"Me too, Lou." Harry said. Louis smiled at Harry and turned back to finish making their tea and handed one to Harry who moved from Louis to take it and Louis took his own and they moved to sit leaning against the bean bag on the floor.

"My pride be damned, I'd probably leave the same day if you were voted out." Louis said and Harry smiled softly at him. "I will deny I ever said that though,"

"Course," Harry then grinned and his thumb traced Louis' jaw as they both sighed. Louis then turned from Harry still smiling and then sniffed at the tea and closed his eyes still smiling and Harry watched on smiling when Louis looked back to him.

They lay drinking their tea together and spoke about more personal things that they were more comfortable talking about without the world hearing them. They flirted more dirtily and after a couple of hours, both of them were starving and decided to head back into the main room.

Zayn and Niall were cooking and looked over when they made it out of the Diary room, Niall's face lighting up and Zayn simply sent them both a wave.

"I thought you'd left the house or something!" Niall said as they walked over to the kitchen. "Whats the therapy like?" 

"Basically it's just a room killed with comfy places to sit around and we've just been chatting, been pretty lovely. We'll head back in after dinner." Louis said smiling as Harry moved through to the bedroom and Niall wriggled his eyebrows.

"You and H alone in a room, get in."

"Not on bloody camera Niall," Louis laughed.

"So you're really telling me you're not going to have sex with him in here?" Niall chuckled, "Because the way you look at each other, I sometimes think you're going to right then and there. I'm struggling myself and I've not got someone around me all the time making me horny."

"Dude," Louis sighed not really wanting to hear this, although again it was probably something he should talk about with Harry because he didn't want to have a miscommunication at some point and reject Harrys advances or something and hurt him."

"You do forget the cameras are there," Zayn smirked as he strained the pasta he was cooking.

"You know what, it wouldn't surprise me if you actually already have had sex and are keeping it secret." Niall hummed, "Although I don't know if it wouldn't be loud with all that tension." 

"Dude," Louis whined again pushing his arm as he laughed and as Harry returned into the kitchen Louis moved to go to the bathroom to pee and get ready for the rest of the evening in the room.

When he returned the pasta was ready and Harry was standing with red cheeks which only made Louis assume Niall had kept up the conversation. They all sat at the dining room table, no one in their onesies anymore which made Louis hopeful that they had all made it through the maze in time.

After they'd eaten their dinner, Louis took Harry back to the Diary room saying bye to the housemates and after making it in, the door opened into their private room immediately.

They walked in and the silence was lovely. Since they'd eaten and Louis no longer needed to pee, he knew they'd probably now stay in the room until they were asked to leave so he just wanted to get comfortable and cuddle up with Harry for the evening.

"Let's get in the chair, it looks so comfy," Harry grinned. Louis moved onto it burying himself into the pillows before Harry moved to sit between his legs, facing more sideways than anything to see Louis better and Louis had his arm around Harrys back and the other held Harrys thigh to keep him in place as they swayed on the chair slightly.

They relaxed into each other talking about the house as Louis pulled the blanket around their shoulders keeping them nice and warm. Talk soon turned back to their relationship, and Louis decided to just let out what he thought they needed to talk about, and to do it when he knew their parents and the world wouldn't hear it was probably the best idea.

"So the one thing in here that sucks is the privacy," Louis said and Harry nodded along, his finger  moving to trace at Louis' jaw and Louis tightened his grip on Harrys waist making sure Harry wasn't going to fall off his lap or the chair, "And I don't mind a bit of PDA, I'm happy to kiss you in front of people, but well, I'm kinda old school when it comes to sex and I'd like it to mean something, and like it would whatever, but you know-"

"You'd rather not have sex with people bound to interrupt and the cameras around." Harry smiled and Louis nodded pleased to see that Harrys face looked soft at that and he understood what Louis was trying to get at.

"Honestly me too, I'm happy to wait as long as we need to until we're out of the house and by ourselves." Harry smiled, "It'll be way more special that way. Although if we made it to the final, fuck, that would be a long time," Harry chuckled, looking down and Louis smiled at the dimple and he bit his lip.

"Yeah, two months will be torture." Louis said and Harry bit his lip as he looked back up at Louis and Jesus, yes two months really would be torture with Harry looking like that through out it. 

"So you don't want to go all the way in the house, and honestly neither do i." Harry said and Louis knew he wasn't saying it just for Louis' benefit, the thought of them alone together for the first time, able to see each other naked and- well Louis really didn't need to think about that yet. "But, would you be open to a little less than sex but a bit more than kissing if it gets too tension filled?"

Harrys eyes were locked onto his own, biting his lip again and Louis reached his hand up to run through Harrys hair.

"Possibly, obviously I'd definitely want to but it depends on the situation and what you had in mind exactly." Louis said pulling gently at Harrys hair making him close his eyes briefly. "I think it's obvious that after last night we're both quite responsive to each other."

"You're telling me," Harry breathed, his eyes still closed and pink making it's way onto his cheeks. His voice cracked slightly as he spoke and Louis looked down between them noting the outline forming in Harrys sweatpants and Louis looked back to Harry and chuckled as he moved his hand back to Harrys waist and pulled him into his chest as Harry groaned and moved to bury his face into Louis' neck.

"Are you always this responsive or is it because it's been a while?" Louis asked into Harrys ear and Harry sighed.

"I'm not usually quite this bad," Harry muttered, "I think you're a lot to do with it too though. I think we should just keep taking it slow on that front though, because it's been a month already and I can kind of control it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to if I can think back on stuff, you know?"

"Yeah, I'm happy to do this however is best for us both. It's unique, this situation but I like how we can be open about it, I think things could go wrong in this environment if you can't be open about what you both want. I like how easy it is to talk to you." Louis smiled and Harry moved from Louis' neck and he smiled too as he moved back to where he'd been before.

"I'm glad I can speak whats on my mind to you, we can see how it goes, just keeping this to ourselves for now, let this develop a little more before we're teased? Is that okay? We can rethink it if either of us changes our mind at any point."

"That's probably how I'd prefer to do it too, but I was still open to being completely open if that's how you'd have wanted to be." Louis smiled.

"I feel like they'd be all over us teasing us and it would be harder to find time to be alone without being wolf whistled at." Harry nodded and Louis smiled. "I'm sure Jade and Zayn will keep it to themselves, but if it does get out I don't really mind."

"Me either. I think a little bit of privacy at first would be best, that's not to say I don't mind kissing you on camera, though. We don't have to stay under the cover or in hoodies." Louis said and Harry smiled.

"Good, because I want to see your face properly after kissing you," Harry said still smiling and Louis moved his hand back to Harrys hair and pulled him into a kiss, Harrys hand cupping Louis' neck as they relaxed back into the back of the chair and let their lips move together.

Louis moved his hand from Harrys hair and to his cheek instead taking charge of the kiss, their lips moving slowly as their heads tilted and Louis felt incredibly lucky to be sat there kissing the boy who'd come into his life quite suddenly, impacting it completely and hopefully forever.

Harrys lips were so soft against his, and he knew he could get lost in the feeling, spend hours kissing him and kissing his skin and body. Harrys hand moved into Louis' hair as they slowly broke the kiss and looked at each other, both catching their breath and Louis smiled and licked his lips.

"I could kiss you all day," Harry sighed moving his hand to Louis' waist.

"Me too," Louis smiled running his thumb over Harrys cheek as Harry smiled and moved into his hand. They lay in the chair together for a while, sharing kisses and stories and more kisses until they were both getting cramp in their legs.

They eventually got themselves up and began looking through the boxes piled up to see they were puzzles. Louis left Harry to one of them, sitting on the floor to do so as he made another cup of tea and he sat on the beanbag smiling as he watched Harry. When he'd finished his cup of tea, he put the mug on the table as he moved over to Harry. 

Louis bent behind Harry to wrap his arms around Harrys neck letting his hands fall to Harrys chest and he placed gentle kisses against Harrys chin before he looked up from the puzzle to turn his face and he caught Louis' lips with his own smiling at the simple press of lips.

"Should have known you'd pick the cat," He said after looking at the puzzle Harry was doing, he'd got all the edges and most of the face done. Louis moved away from Harry and sat down beside him not getting involved and letting Harry continue on his puzzle as he watched, smiling much to fondly as Harry stuck out his tongue slightly when he was concentrating.

"I still want an actual cat," Harry said as he was finishing the puzzle, It wasn't huge so he'd done it quite quickly.

"I'd probably get too jealous." Louis said and Harry looked at him and smiled and reached out to squeeze Louis' knee.

"Then you'd know how I feel while you flirt with the house." He winked and Louis shook his head with a smile and watched as Harry finished the puzzle and let out a cheer.

After that they lay together on the beanbag which was incredibly comfortable and Harry, who was on Louis' lap spoke about uni, what he'd do during the holidays and weird phases he'd been through while Louis talked about his own time at uni, sadly at different parts of the university which was obviously how neither of them had come across each other on campus, he spoke more in depth about his family since Harry and he would be more out of the loop than their actual family who had integrated already.

They spoke for what felt like hours, only breaking for kisses that left them both smiling and flushed until there was a static noise and their alone time was bought to an abrupt end.

"Your time in the room is up," The house spoke. "You may take one item out of the room with you each." They eyed each other and both looked around the room as if looking at what they could take. Louis wasn't that bothered by much and he and Harry both knew he'd be taking the tea with him.

"I'll take the beanbag." Harry grinned his eyes shining and Louis smiled back at him bringing him in for one final kiss before they'd be back to kissing beneath the blanket tonight. When they pulled apart, Harry moved to grab the bean bag and he looked over to Louis who was looking around the room. He was actually going to really miss the space.  "Grab the box of tea bags." 

Louis blinked and looked over to the teabags and smiled as he walked over to grab it and he moved to the door and pressed the button and helped Harry through with the bean bag before closing it and moving to sit down on the chair bringing his legs up onto it and looking at the monitor as Harry dropped the bean bag and moved to sit between Louis' legs.

"Hello Harry and Louis." The house spoke as Louis wrapped his arms around Harrys middle and pressed a kiss to Harrys neck.

"Hi," Louis said resting his chin on Harrys shoulder as he spoke to the monitor. "I have some bad news," Harry turned to look at him with a small frown at that and seemed to be trying to figure out what the news was going to be. "I've got over you and I will no longer be showering you with my affection."

Harry simply smiled and turned back to the monitor, far too smugly considering it had been a screen monitor all this time, a computer with some voice actor on the other side.

"Big brother will miss your advances," The house said and Louis' eyebrows rose having not expected it to acknowledge him.

"I've broken Big brothers heart!" Louis said to Harry who looked as surprised by the answer as Louis had been before he smiled smugly again.

"I'm not surprised, I'm just glad you chose me over him." He said and Louis chuckled pulling Harry in for another kiss making Harry giggle.

"It was a hard decision, I mean, look how big his eye is, can you imagine how big his dick is?" Louis said and Harry turned to the screen, tilted his head and then turned back to Louis with a grin.

"But he's only got one eye, he could only have half a dick for all we know." Harry replied and they both started to laugh before turning back to the monitor. "No offence."

"Plenty taken," The house spoke and Louis' mouth actually dropped before he grinned.

"The house has banter." Louis said, "I think it's trying to change my mind."

"But you won't." Harry returned and Louis nuzzled Harrys neck and kissed at his shoulder before he grinned. He really did love how easy they could talk, even when it was about the weirdest things.

"Course I won't, baby." Louis said and they looked back to the monitor after sending each other a soft smile.

"The house hopes your time in the private room helped after yesterday," The house continued now like usual.

"It did, thanks." Louis said putting his hand up Harrys t-shirt to stroke his stomach and Harry dropped his head back against Louis' shoulder and turned slightly to be able to watch him with a small smile.

"Thanks for doing that for Lou." Harry said still watching Louis, "And letting him have a guest."

"We take mental health very seriously, and would like to tell you that the Diary room is a safe space if you need to talk about anything."

"Right," Louis said, he knew it was probably midnight now, and he was actually getting quite tired and he was all up for getting ready for bed and cuddling Harry to sleep right about now. "Thanks."

"Please tell your housemates you completed the challenge and the house will set up a party for Liam over night." The house said again and Louis grinned and focused his full attention to Harry who returned the expression and they both laughed.

"He'd going to have such a good birthday!" Harry said before turning back to the monitor, "Thanks house!"

"Goodnight, housemates." The house said and the door into the main room went green and Harry stood up from the chair and Louis scooted off it to get up as Harry grabbed the bean bag again. Louis moved to open the door but before he did, he pulled Harry in for another kiss that they both smiled into and he pulled back smiling happily, he pressed their foreheads to gather briefly where they both sighed before opening the door.

Niall and Jade were laying on a sofa each while talking. James, Leigh-anne and Jesy were in the pool while Zayn and Perrie sat at the smoking shelter. It was completely dark outside and Louis helped Harry into the room and closed the Diary room door.

Niall and Jade looked over at them and smiled before both looking confused at the beanbag.

"We were allowed to keep something in the room," Harry said walking over to the sofas and dropping the beanbag down while Louis moved to put the tea bags in the kitchen cupboard. He then moved to join the others at the sofas and dropped onto Harrys lap on the bean bag.

"So we completed the challenge and they're going to set up a party," Louis said quietly and Niall's face broke into a grin.

"He's going to be so happy!" He replied sitting up and Louis nodded and smiled. Zayn and Perrie joined them not long after and they let them know the news, all trying to predict what the house would do for Liam. Zayn was a little quiet now and Louis knew he'd need to take him aside to ask him how he was dealing with being nominated but knew he'd have to wait until the morning, he wasn't sure how long he could stay awake anymore.

Louis yawned after a while and Harrys arms around him tightened and he leant in to whisper into Louis' ear,

"Want to go to bed?" He asked and Louis nodded knowing it was probably about one in the morning by now and they excused themselves and moved into the bedroom where the rest of the housemates were sleeping. Louis managed to get himself ready for bed, brush his teeth and actually crawl into the bed before his exhaustion took over and he fell asleep as Harry moved to spoon him and press a kiss to his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 16.2K 103
louis is a well known model and singer. harry is a lesser known model and singer. what started off as getting promo turned out to be a lot more. a li...
127K 2.4K 39
Louis is a world famous singer in his late twenties. Harry is a twenty year old waiter. Through common acquaintances Harry get the chance to meet his...
2.8K 103 33
Harry is a young prince, he's supposed to be looking for love this season but instead he's messing around with every guy in town. Louis is a duke fr...
534K 19K 34
Louis is stuck with his 4 sisters, as his mother walked out on them. A note.... that was all that was left for them. Louis gets a job to be Mr. Harry...