The Big Brother House (Larry...

By beautifulnightmare2

Louis is one of the contestants on the 2014 Big Brother reality TV show, Its a crazy few weeks filled with a... More

The Big Brother House (Larry Stylinson)
Launch Night
Day 1 in the Big Brother House and Louis is doing Squats in the Garden
Day 2 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Niall are Playing Frisbee
Day 3 in the Big Brother House - The Housemates are Playing Golf in the Garden
Day 4 in the Big Brother House - Housemates are Wearing Onesies in the Pool
Day 5 in the Big Brother house and Tom's started an Argument in the Garden
Day 6 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Have Built A Fort at the Sofas
Day 7 in the Big Brother House and the Bathroom has Become a Nail Salon
Week 1 - Eviction
Week 1 - Nominations
Day 8 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Niall are Playing I-SPY
Day 9 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates Get Locked In
Day 10 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Liam and Zayn talk Crushes
Day 11 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Harry are Doing Yoga In the Garden
Day 12 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Jade are Making Cupcakes
Day 13 in the Big Brother House and Tom is Causing Problems in the House
Day 14 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Put on a Singing Show
Week 2 - Eviction
Week 2 - Nominations
Day 15 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Playing a Board Game
Day 16 in the Big Brother House and Louis gets Paired up With Tom
Day 17 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Feeling Homesick
Day 18 in the Big Brother House and There's a Quiz in the Diary Room
Day 19 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Hitting Coconuts
Day 20 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates have a Fruit Fight
Day 21 in the Big Brother House and the housemates are dancing on the table
Week 3 - Eviction
Week 3 - Nominations
Day 22 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Perrie are on a Mission
Day 23 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Going in Circles
Day 24 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Blindfolded
Day 25 in the Big Brother House and Louis has an Argument With the House
Day 26 in the Big Brother House and James Sticks a Pizza to the Ceiling
Day 27 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Emotional
Week 4 - Eviction
Week 4 - Nominations
Day 29 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Dressed as Chickens
Day 30 in the Big Brother House and It's Liams Birthday

Day 28 in the Big Brother House and Louis has Organised a Date for Harry

4.2K 128 392
By beautifulnightmare2

Like each week before hand, Louis woke up with nerves swimming through him, however this time he knew it had nothing to do with the upcoming eviction and everything to do with the sleeping boy behind him.

Harrys face was pressed into Louis' back and he was swelteringly hot. It was actually rather nice though and as Louis slowly opened his eyes he squinted around the room.

The housemates were all still in their beds and it seemed rather dark so Louis knew it must be early. He somehow always woke up early on the one day he was actually able to sleep in and he kind of hated himself for this.

He closed his eyes again trying to fight off his bodies attempts to wake up and he focused on the feel of Harrys arms around him, how Louis had a grip around Harrys wrist that he'd obviously subconsciously done in his sleep.

Harrys breath was hitting his neck, warmth hitting him with every exhale and he could feel the rise and fall of Harrys breath with each where Harrys chest was up against his back.

It was extremely calming and Louis smiled to himself feeling once again extremely lucky to have found himself in this place with Harry.

He knew for a fact he was not going back to sleep, but he was more than content now to lay with his eyes closed and daydream about how Harry was going to react later when he bought him breakfast in bed and explained exactly what was going to be happening during the day.

Louis knew Harry would absolutely not be expecting it having for once been quite secretive with the organisation of it. However, he really wished the house would have helped make it a little more private like they had with Zayn and Perrie.

It would have made it even more special but Louis was just happy to be able to do something for Harry and knew Perrie, Jade, Zayn and Niall would try to help out when they could.

As the room got lighter, Louis turned around in Harrys arms letting go of his wrist and moving to wrap an arm around Harry who, while still asleep, moved to lay on Louis and wrap his lags with Louis.

Louis smiled to himself as he got more comfortable and began moving his arm up and down Harrys back, soft enough not to wake him. They had been here almost a month now, and Louis had never gone so slowly with anyone in his life, especially not someone who he had such a connection with and part of him felt quite proud of himself for keeping his control around Harry so long. The other part of himself was beating himself up for withholding from Harry for all this time because they could have been even closer by now, if that was actually possible.

As Louis watched a couple of the housemates get up from their beds and make their way out of the bedrooms, some to the bathroom and some to the living room, Louis decided he'd better get up and start on his plans. Especially because he knew he wasn't the best cook.

He wondered if someone would be willing to watch over him while he made it to point him in the right direction and as he saw Liam get up he very slowly moved Harry off him and rolled from the bed as quietly as possible.

Harrys eyebrows furrowed and he moved pulling the blankets in around him and his hand gripped onto one of the pillows in his sleep. Louis smiled down at him before moving to put on one of Harrys jumpers and he followed Liam towards the living room and caught him before he could go into the garden for his usual work out.

"Morning," He said and Liam gave him a sleepy smile. "Strange request but you're responsible enough with most things and I need to cook a breakfast and I'm going to need you to oversee it so I don't burn anything. I kind of need it to be perfect."

"Is it for Harry?" Liam asked smugly as he turned and moved towards the kitchen. He didn't even seem bothered Louis had pulled him away from his work out and Louis was extremely thankful.

"It may be for Harry." Louis said and Liam grinned as he moved to sit on the counter.

"Okay, but only if you make up enough for me too, I'm sick of dry cereal for breakfast."

"You're asking a lot there Payno. Expecting that I can make breakfast for more than one person." Louis said but he got out a few plates since he had some helpers he was going to make enough for too.

Liam laughed and watched as Louis got out eggs and flour and some other things he found in the fridge. He kept up quite an easy conversation with Liam who watched as Louis did things, inspected the eggs for shells after Louis had cracked them and told Louis he was working well.

All he could really think about while cooking was imagining Harrys face while he let him know about the date day and also how much he was craving a cup of tea which sucked because there wasn't any. He didn't quite understand why the house didn't put it in with their other rations. He had a feeling it was because he'd let it be known how much he loved tea and the house was showing how much it hated him.

He plated up the pancakes he was making as he went and made enough for one of the housemates each before he put a few on a plate for Harry and some for himself. He'd also made up some chocolate covered fruit as he waited on the pancakes to cook and he hid them in the fridge for later.

He let Liam taste it first to check it tasted good and as he got a thumbs up from Liam and then from Niall who had come running in at the smell, he poured them both some orange juice.

Most of the housemates were getting up now and Louis knew he had to be quick before Harry got out of bed and ruined his surprise.

Louis placed them all onto one of the chopping boards since they didn't own a tray in the house and he walked carefully through to the bedroom. Only a couple of housemates remained in the room and to his pleasure Harry was still asleep and unaware of what was going on around him.

"Harold," Louis called out gently as he moved closer with the plates of breakfast. "Wake up."

He gently nudged at Harrys leg under the blanket with his foot since his hands were full and Harry turned onto his side fully and seemed to fall asleep again.

"Oi, Harold." Louis said a little louder and he nudged him once again. One of Harrys eyes opened and then closed before he opened both eyes seemingly having realised what Louis was holding.

Harry eyed the plates of food and the juice for a moment, his eyes blinking slowly and he smiled as he rubbed at his eyes obviously realising he wasn't dreaming.

"Did you make us breakfast? He asked sleepily. His voice was low and Louis honestly loved hearing it in the morning. He sat up in the bed the blanket pooling down over his lap and his chest now fully on display.

"Indeed I did." Louis said, nerves swimming through him as he handed one of the plates over to Harry realising exactly what he was about to do and how quickly it had come around. He'd hardly thought about it on the way over while trying not to drop anything and now here he was.

"Thanks," Harry said smiling down at the plate. Louis may not have been the best chef but he was rather proud of himself with this. "What bought this on?"

Louis sat down beside Harry with his own plate of food as Harry looked back at him and smiled. Louis bit his lip before smiling nervously and he thought about his wording for a second before he decided to just let it all out.

"Well if it's alright with you, i've organised some stuff to do in the house today, as like, a date." Louis said and Harry who'd gone to scoop up some pancakes looked at Louis quickly, his eyes flicking across Louis' face as if making sure he was hearing him properly. "I tried to get the house to agree to something more private but I think it was too jealous." Louis continued,

Harry was still watching him like he was trying to work out if Louis was being serious which he obviously realised he was and slowly he started smiling.

"I thought we had a pact," He said slowly and Louis' eyebrows rose slightly and he tried to bite back a grin at Harrys teasing reply.

"Well if you want to keep to that then I guess we can resched-" He teased back and Harry gave him small shove with a grin although when the juice wobbled worrying they both moved to steady the board on Louis' lap.

"No chance." He smiled when all seemed safe.

"Perrie and Jade have kindly agreed to keep people away as best as possible, Niall and Zayn should do the same and-"

"How many people knew?" Harry asked interrupting Louis' rambling while pouting slightly.

"Just them," Louis chuckled. "Oh and both our families. Possibly Liam as of this morning because he made sure I didn't burn the house down. Also everyone watching at home. Yeah a lot of people knew about this." Louis finished as he realised that less people were in the dark about the whole day than people who knew.

"What else do you have planned then?" Harry asked curiously before he took a sip of his juice still smiling, a extremely happy smile that was making his eyes light up with it and his dimples deepen.

"You'll have to find out as we go along." Louis told him getting more comfortable in the bed beside Harry who only seemed to smile more. Louis was pleased knowing he'd made Harry this happy.

They ate their pancakes which Louis was pleased to know were actually quite nice in comparison to the things he'd managed to produce alone before.

The remainder of the housemates who got up from bed left the room until they were alone and Louis couldn't help but smile at how pleased Harry was looking.

"So our mums knew what you were planning?" Harry asked while they ate their pancakes.

"Yeah, gave some ideas and they were quite into the idea." Louis chuckled as he remembered talking about date with them, how they'd told him everything to do and were all excited about it.

They talked again about when they met each others parents, relaying all the details they could recall and they both smiled through it, somehow not feeling homesick about seeing their families anymore. Perhaps it was the fact their day was planned and Louis realised his nerves had already gone and he just felt pleased that this was happening.

That was until Tom appeared out of the bathroom and spotted them sitting and having a good time. Louis then felt an impact on his back in the shape of one of the pillows and he tried not to groan as Harrys eyebrows drew together.

He'd forgotten Tom existed to cause as much annoyance as possible and hadn't seen him go into the bathroom.

Louis was once again pelted with the pillows from one of the beds across the room and he grit his teeth as he tried to keep the tray of their glasses and the remainder of their food steady but one of the pillows caught it and the glasses fell over spreading the juice over the board and the bed as Louis tried to move it off of his lap.

Harry scrambled from the offending spillage and tried to grab one of the glasses, they both picked one up but their bed was now soaked with juice and bits of pancake were now everywhere.

Pillows were still being launched their way with laughter from Tom as he knew the mess he was making. Louis closed his eyes for a moment, his lap wet from the juice trying not to rise to Toms behaviour and he simply got up from the bed like he wasn't being hit with pillows every other second.

There was now a god pile of them surrounding their bed and as Louis managed to stand up he held out his hand for Harry to take.

"Let's get cleaned up and lock him out of the bathroom, shall we?" He asked and Harry nodded and took his hand looking down at the wet patch now in the centre of the bed and the empty glasses of juice on the floor.

"Now people will think we wet the bed." Harry said as Louis grabbed their towels, his trunks and some more clothes as Harry grabbed some clothes himself.

They walked through the room ducking the pillows Tom was still throwing their way and ducked into the bathroom and Louis made sure to lock the door behind them.

"Arsehole." He muttered putting down his clothes and pulling his now wet clothes off of him. Harry smiled at him and bought him into a hug.

"At least we finished the pancakes." He said. "And they were really nice by the way."

"You've obviously taught me well." Louis said as he wrapped his arms around Harry too, feeling the stress from Toms onslaught slip away and he smiled as he remembered they still had the rest of the day.

They stayed hugging for a while before Louis felt too sticky with the drying juice on him and he pulled back from the hug and moved to put on his trunks to have a shower.

Harry smiled as he walked into the same cubicle as Louis, not even bothering to pretend to shower in his own first and Louis turned it on letting the cold water hit them.

It slowly began to warm up, but never warm enough to feel satisfying and Louis knew the first thing he'd do after leaving the house was have a super hot bath or shower. Having Harry wrapped around him however did make up for the lack of warm water however and if he could only have showers like this for the rest of his life he'd put up with it.

He managed to wash up even with Harry draped over him, and he was so used to Harry being naked in the shower with him that he hardly thought about it anymore.

Mostly because he had to keep composure as the house was watching him but he also just liked the closeness which was a new concept as he'd always had showers alone before this. He knew actually showering alone would be very strange, being naked would also be weird in the shower, although being naked with Harry in the shower was quite a nice idea.

Just not a nice idea while cameras were stuck on him and he had said naked Harry pressed against him. He tried to clear his thoughts and turned around to face Harry instead.

"This isn't what I'd normally do on a first date by the way," he chuckled. "Take my date into the shower, but since we've done this almost every shower we've taken I think we can let it slide."

"Yeah could you imagine if we went on a date having not been in the house," Harry grinned as his hands splayed out over Louis' back. "and suddenly you were taking us for a shower. Would be a pretty big red flag,"

"Or the first date went extremely well," Louis smiled, and smiled as Harrys forehead rested on his, the water running over their faces making it difficult to actually see each other but Louis didn't mind. He could feel Harry all over him.

"Yeah, no doubt it would have though." Harry replied and Louis could tell he was smiling as he spoke.

"Oh no doubt." Muttered Louis and he smiled himself gripping onto Harrys hips still trying to pretend Harry wasn't naked at the moment.

They slowly moved so the water wasn't completely hitting them and therefore Louis was able to open his eyes without the water getting into them but the water was still hitting them both.

"Am I allowed to know what we're doing next?" Harry asked and Louis smiled,

"Well the plan was to cuddle for a while in bed after breakfast but the bed is probably not a comfortable place right now." Louis said and Harry hummed.

"We can find somewhere else, I'd quite like to cuddle for a bit." Harry smiled and Louis moved back enough to actually see Harry, his fondness for the boy only growing with every day in the house.

"What made you change your mind?" Harry asked his eyes flicking over Louis' face.

"Because it was stupid plus this way it was a surprise." Louis shrugged and Harrys smile only deepened and he bought Louis in closer wrapping his arms tighter around him so they were pressed together completely and Louis put his face into Harrys neck and closed his eyes enjoying the tightness.

"A really good surprise."

"Lets just hope the day ends well-"

"Lou," Harry laughed and Louis made sure to pinch Harrys side knowing where his mind had gone.

"and that I'm not voted off, you shit." Louis finished and grinned into Harrys neck as Harry continued laughing. Louis shook his head and moved back to watch Harry laughing and he squeezed his hips gently. He loved making Harry laugh, there was something about Harrys smile and laugh that just made Louis feel warm and happy himself.

"If we weren't in the house though that's what you'd have meant." Harry said as he stopped laughing, now watching Louis too with a smug smile. Louis playfully rolled his eyes and purposefully didn't say anything. "We should just walk out together right now,"

"Down boy," Louis said grinning and he pulled them both fully under the water once more as Harry laughed once more. He wanted nothing more than to take Harry up on that. Instead he lowered his voice while still smiling. "Remember that our family is watching this."

"hmm," Harry continued, "Like they've not seen and heard worse that we've done and said so far in here."

"I guess you're right there." Louis chuckled, they'd now been under the water for quite a long time standing there and Louis decided he should probably finish washing himself and turned back to grab the shampoo and he handed Harry the shower gel.

"I still think you should shower naked." Harry said disapprovingly as he took the shower gel and Louis sent him a wink as he began to wash his hair.

"I don't think you could cope if I did." Louis said to him and Harry raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"You think I'd loose all control just from seeing you naked? Are you that mind-blowing while naked?" Harry asked and Louis snorted.

"Love, you couldn't deal with a simple massage, I think what I'm saying holds a lot of truth." He said before ringing the shampoo from his hair.

"You were sitting on me and rubbing your hands all over me, I mean what did you expect to happen?" Harry asked and Louis turned fully back to him.

"So when I touch you it turns you on?" Louis asked and Harry grinned as Louis ran his hands up Harrys chest and to his shoulders.

"Even the smallest touches, I'm just constantly turned on around you." Joked Harry as his hands gripped Louis' hips and slowly moved to dip below Louis' trunks, his eyes shining with mischief.

"I'm sorry for putting you through so much, I'll just have to stop touching you." Louis replied as he played gently with Harrys damp curls.

"Not going to happen." Harry said pulling him in closer by the hands still at the base of his spine, incredibly close to gripping his bum.

"No?" Louis asked smugly, "Can't go without touching me then?"

"Nope." Harry said. "Speaking of, lets go cuddle more. The waters making my skin go weird and I want to actually be able to feel when I touch you."

Louis laughed and turned to shut off the water and he turned back to Harry and pushed him out of the cubicle and he moved to grab their towels. After wrapping Harry up in his towel, mainly for Louis' benefit as he tried like usual not to openly stare at Harrys naked body, and he then wrapped his own around himself and he then put on some jeans when he was dry and like usual he put on Harrys jumper only to realise Harry had managed to fit into one of his and he smiled as they threw their towels into the pile of used towels ready to be taken and washed.

"Suits you," Louis said smiling as he took in Harry completely.

"You always wear mine so I thought I'd return the favour." Harry said smiling as he walked to the door and unlocked it. He looked out of it and then pulled Louis out with him.

The bedroom was empty which sucked since they couldn't actually use their bed now since Tom had managed to ruin that. Louis eyed the bed as they walked past it hand in hand. There was an obvious stain where the juice had left and there was still the plates and glasses to the side of the mattress and pillows littered the room. Basically it was a mess and Louis let Harry pull him from the bedroom.

"We saw what Tom did," Perrie said as they walked out, Perrie, Jesy, Niall and Liam were sat on the dining room table in a circle with a piece of paper with what appeared to be a drawn on ouija board. Louis hoped they weren't going to summon some demon into the house when the house was demonic enough. "We didn't realise he was in the bathroom or I'd have tackled him like security."

"I'd have loved to have seen that." Louis told her and she grinned.

"He's in the Diary room at the moment so best find your next place while he doesn't know where you are." Jesy said putting her finger onto the fake board and Louis pulled Harry away before they were pulled into some horror show.

They walked into the garden, Louis deciding the best place to cuddle would be the karaoke room if it was free. Zayn was at the smoking shelter and James, Mary and Caroline were in the pool.

Louis directed them to the karaoke room and they entered it to see that it was luckily empty and so were the sauna and hot tub room off it. Louis took Harry over to one of the nice alcoves and they moved into it, Louis leaning back against the wall as Harry moved his legs to lay between them with his back to Louis' chest.

Louis wrapped his arms around his middle as Harry lay his head back against Louis' shoulder so they could still see each other, it was still quite cosy but not as nice as it would have been in bed.

"Do you think the house will clean our sheets before tonight?" Harry asked wrinkling his nose lightly.

"Hopefully, if I'm still here and they haven't we may have to share with Niall and Liam." Louis said and Harry shook his head.

"We'd just have to take over Tom or Carolines little mattress." Harry said.

"We do have an extremely big bed considering we use up so little of it." Louis hummed. "Wouldn't be too much of a hardship."

"I mean it may get a little hard," Harry muttered very quietly and Louis grinned turning his face into Harrys cheek.

"I mean sure, why wouldn't it in such a tight space." He said muffled into Harrys ear trying to be quiet that the microphones wouldn't really pick up much on it. He did enjoy this banter and flirting with Harry and as Harry smiled wider Louis could feel it and it only made him smile more.

"Maybe we should move into a smaller bed then." Harry said as his fingers began to stroke along Louis' biceps where he was hugging back where Louis was hugging him,

"It is rather tempting isn't it." Louis grinned and nuzzled lightly by Harrys ear not caring that his hair was damp on his shoulder.

"Then again our bed has more room to roll about in." Harry said and Louis continued to smile and kissed Harrys neck before he moved back so he could see Harry again.

"Maybe we should just take over this as our own private suite." Louis said and Harrys eyes lit up.

"I could definitely get behind that." He nodded, "Although I'm pretty sure the house would then lock us in here and we'd have to try and escape by crawling through the vents."

"You know what, it probably would." Louis chuckled.

"I'd let you crawl through first." Harry said and gave a cheeky smile.

"Purely you being a gentleman and nothing to do with staring at my arse as I crawled ahead of you?" Louis asked and Harry simply shrugged. "It's sweet that you think they'd light up the vents enough for you to see anything anyway."

"Oh damn, yeah." Harry said and Louis simply shook his head. This somehow lead them into more escape routes they would try and find if they were locked in and couldn't get out of the house. The conversation took them through almost until lunch and it wasn't until they heard a war cry and a loud thump outside the room that they moved.

It turned out to be Niall and Perrie pinning Tom down who'd got a thing of water that was spilt out and he seemed to have been coming their way.

Louis and Harry stood in the doorway and watched Tom spit some insult at them as he tried to get up but Perrie was laying over him and Niall was trying to pry the pan from his hand.

"Lunch time?" Louis asked turning to Harry like what was happening in front of him wasn't happening and Harry gave him an amused smile and simply nodded and took his hand as they walked past Tom struggling on the floor.

Harry sat on the counter after Louis pushed him away from trying to make the food and swung his legs as he watched Louis trying to make up a somewhat kind of picnic with sandwiches, some veg sides for Harry with a dip and crisps too.

Tom had shaken off the others and was sitting at the sofas muttering said comments under his breath, but loud enough that Louis and Harry could hear them but Louis made sure to ignore them. He wasn't about to let Tom ruin today.

Most of the housemates began to get their lunch once Louis was finished making his and Harrys so the garden was empty and Louis directed Harry out into it where they moved to sit on the grass together with their plates of food.

Being a very simple lunch, Louis was not worried in the slightest that it was going to be somewhat decent. He'd be pretty bad to mess up sandwiches and luckily he hadn't.

Louis began describing proper dates he'd like to take Harry on out of the house and Harry began to chip in with his own plans of what dates they could go on. They started out romantic but the more they suggested the more far fetched and crazy they became. Like the trip to the moon and the submarine down Mariana trench.

Tom had followed at some point and was laying on the grass about ten feet away once again muttering under his breath about 'people aren't tuning in to watch gross stuff like this' and more.

About half way through their food they decided to get up and move back to the alcove and finish the food In peace but it seemed Tom wasn't going to let them off that easily. He didn't come into the room, but he kept launching ducks into the room which would bounce of the walls and either make them jump of hit them occasionally. Most of all though it was just distracting so their conversation kept being interrupted and they were both getting visibly tense because of it.

"Shall we just finished with the others at the table?" Louis asked as another duck flew in and landed between them in the alcove, its staring black eyes almost mocking. "Then when the others have finished lunch I'm sure they'll help keep him away easier."

"Yeah, sounds like the best idea," Harry agreed and ducked as another duck shot off the wall and past his head. They ended up at the kitchen table with the remainder of the housemates that were still eating and Tom didn't follow them in.

Louis was getting more and more pissed of with how Tom was behaving this week and the house had and was refusing to do anything. He knew it wasn't long before someone snapped at him and started a fight with him and it was either going to be him, Jesy or Perrie.

However today was supposed to be a positive day so he tried to push the weight of Toms behaviour off his shoulders and instead focused on his boy. Or well, not quite his boy, but as good as. He'd talk to Harry about the whole what they were later. Dating, boyfriends or something in between, he hoped Harry would be in for boyfriend of course.

Then again after one proper date, boyfriends may be a leap yet they acted like they were married already so Louis really didn't see the need to think it all through too much anymore. That attitude had lead to it being an almost month before one date, and they hadn't even kissed yet.

When they finished their lunch, Louis moved them to the kitchen and he grabbed them the snacks he'd made earlier loving the way Harrys eyes lit up at the sight of them.

"Time for some pampering." Louis told him and Harry actually squeaked and followed Louis into the bedroom. To Louis' surprise their bed was actually clean and in the time they'd been outside, someone had come in and changed the sheets. He was kind of thankful to the house for this although it didn't change his opinion on it at the moment given the Tom situation.

He put the snack in the centre of the bed and moved over to where there were nail varnishes and remover and more and Harry sat cross legged on the bed beside the snacks smiling as Louis moved and knelt onto the bed in front of Harry and dropped the different nail varnishes in front of him.

"I feel so spoilt today." Harry said smiling down as he looked through the colours deciding on which he wanted.

"Good," Louis chuckled as he moved to take one of Harrys hands to take off the nail varnish he already had on. Harry continued to look through the other colours as Louis worked on his hand and then swapped them and took that off too.

"What colour?" Louis asked and Harry smiled as he placed two colours off to the side, a turquoise blue and a black. "Every other finger or a certain pattern?"

"These three black and these two blue and these three blue and these two black." Harry grinned and Louis grinned as he took Harrys hand to place it down on his own knee to make it easier for him to do what Harry wanted.

He tried his best to make it perfect for Harry and as he finished and put the lid on Harry began shaking his hands and looking happily at his nails.

"Looks pretty." He muttered.

"Yeah you do," Louis agreed and Harry only smiled wider.

"Can I paint yours when mine dry?" Harry asked looking excited to do so.

"Sure, why not." Louis replied, he went to wash his hands quickly because they smelt a bit like the nail varnish remover and when he sat back on the bed he helped feed Harry a couple of the strawberries and bananas and lay on the bed in front of Harry who was blowing on his nails.

He kept smiling down at Louis who was happily relaxed on the bed looking up at Harry and when Harrys nails were finally dry he looked at the nail varnishes.

"What colour do you want?" Harry asked and Louis turned his face to the side and hummed.

"Surprise me." He grinned and Harry looked happy with that answer and grabbed one of Louis' hands before he could even think about moving and Louis relaxed back into the bed letting Harry paint his nails.

When Harry had finished both of Louis' hands, Louis looked at his fingers to see Harry had done a rainbow pattern on each hand and when he turned back to Harry he was laying on his stomach holding himself up right beside Louis so they were making an L shape on the bed and Louis grinned at him.

"Looks awesome," He said and Harry only continued smiling as they held out their fingers to look at their new colours.

"Do you have to flaunt of your gayness this much?" Toms voice carried over and Louis sighed but didn't bother turning away from Harry. Harrys eyes flicked to where Tom obviously stood before he looked back at Louis.

"I don't think he knows how to say much more than that." Harry muttered and Louis smiled at him before his head snapped to the side when he saw Tom reach out and grab their snacks before he dodged them both trying to scramble up and stop him and he made his way out of the bedroom quickly.

"Arsehole." Louis groaned and Harry eyed the door with a tired expression.

"Just some food, at least he didn't throw stuff on our bed again." Harry said and Louis nodded, considering there were so many people in the house, they'd not really had much to do with anyone today except Tom and Louis was really trying not to let it get to him but this was getting ridiculous.

They were up off the bed now and so Louis looked back to the part of the day they hadn't been disturbed and it was when they were in the karaoke area that morning and so Louis decided it may be a wise move to head to the hot tub and hope for a uninterrupted time in there.

"Want to go in the hot tub now? Bit more pampering?" Louis checked with Harry who simply nodded and agreed.

They got into trunks and left their clothes on their bed and Harry took one last fleeting look at his nails with a smile before holding his hand out for Louis to take.

He entwined their fingers and he walked out of the bedroom looking around for Tom who was sitting off in the dining room eating their snacks looking bored.

Louis took them curiously through trying not to get his attention and when they got into the garden Louis quickened his pace until they were going into the karaoke area.

The hot tub was empty, most of the housemates had been at the sofas and Louis helped Harry into the hot tub before getting in himself and sitting down beside Harry.

There was yet again another loud thump outside the room and Louis had no doubt from the angry whispers, Tom had been caught trying to sabotage their day like the toddler he was.

Louis rolled his eyes and continued playing with Harrys hair softly and Louis finally had enough of the others obviously fighting with Tom and he turned to Harry.

"I'm going to start cooking dinner, but you'll probably want to stay close to make sure I don't kill us all." He said and Harry chuckled.

"I think that's a good idea. What are you cooking?"

"You'll find out." Louis said as he stood up, water dripping off him as he helped Harry up too before they both stood up out of the hot tub.

They'd forgotten towels but Louis ignored it and walked out of the hot tub room holding Harrys hand and walked over Tom on the floor as he went ignoring the squabble Jade and Jesy were having with him.

They walked to the kitchen where Harry once again sat on the counter watching Louis as he went about making the only thing he actually knew how. Chicken.

He was making enough for everyone so it took longer than he wanted but Harry was patiently watching him and as Louis waited on things he moved to stand between Harrys legs to flirt and talk easier with him.

It was all going well until Tom waltzed into the kitchen towards the fridge and looked into the pot and Louis moved from Harrys legs in case Tom did anything to the dinner, after all it wasn't just for him and Harry it was for everyone.

"For fuck sake, Tom." Perrie groaned walking past them and she grabbed the hood of Toms hoody and he was forced backwards as she continued walking from the room.

Louis watched as they left and then turned back to Harry and rolled his eyes.

"I can honestly say, that was brilliant. Toms face when Perrie grabbed him." Harry chuckled pulling Louis into him and Louis smiled letting the tension that had filled him at Tom messing something up again and he relaxed into Harrys arms as he waited for the food to be done.

Louis placed all the food into a bowl for people to help themselves too and then he picked up the bowl to take it to the table and as he walked over something pushed into him and the bowl dropped to the floor.

Louis stared at the food now covering the floor and blinked slowly at it as Tom snorted out a laugh having just pushed him and moved to lean against the counter.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Louis asked rage boiling in him having just cooked for the house and now they'd lost rations, and time. The noise had caught the attention of other housemates who were coming to gather around and all looked annoyed at the fact their dinner was now on the floor.

"You two have always been my problem." Tom replied coldly. "flaunting your weirdness about like its fucking normal. It's fucking sick is what it is."

Louis felt like his whole body was shaking and he wanted nothing more than to smack Tom around the head but he knew he couldn't resort to violence especially for Harrys sake and instead he tried to calm himself down and look at what to do instead since the dinner was now ruined. It seemed like he'd just have to make some pasta instead.

"You can clean up the mess then arsehole while I make something else." Louis said and he threw the dish cloth at Tom which smacked him square in the face as Louis went to go to the cupboard the spaghetti was in. He felt Harry squeeze his hand as he past him and a little of his stress left at the gentle touch.

"Clean it up yourself, fag." Tom spat and Louis' head turned to him quickly as did every other housemate, Mary who'd gone to bend down and start to pick up some of the pieces of the broken bowl straightened up and stared dagger at Tom as something in Louis actually seemed to float away.

He felt lighter and almost happy in a twisted kind of way because that was it, if the house didn't get rid of Tom for language like that, well Louis would definitely have something to say to them.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Niall asked stepping in closer as most of the housemates seemed to hold their breaths.

"You know what, it's fine." Louis said putting a hand in front of Jesy who had walked towards Tom like she was going to fight him.

"Why do you have such a damn problem with peoples sexual orientation?" James asked curiously from Toms other side.

"It's probably because he's gay himself and doesn't quite-" Louis began trying to keep the housemates lighthearted in the situation but it was definitely the wrong thing to say because a second later something impacted him forcefully.

Everything seemed to stop upon the impact as if he'd suddenly fallen underwater, things seemed a little far away and he couldn't quite focus on anything.

He'd taken a step back and as he slowly realised exactly what had happened, the slow motion like mist around him dissolved until things seemed to be going in fast motion.

Tom had punched him to the left of his eye and his eyebrow was throbbing painfully, he instinctively reached up to check he wasn't bleeding which thankfully he wasn't before he focused on what was happening in front of him.

James had gone in to grab Tom to obviously stop him fighting more than the first initial blow while Liam, Zayn and Jesy had lunged at him from beside Louis.

He was now pinned to the floor unable to move, his face red and anger radiating from him while Niall and Harry had raced over to Louis who ignored them fussing over him to watch what was happening.

"You can't fucking start fights around here and then act the victim." Tom was screaming at Jesy, as this wasn't the first time she'd pinned him down today and she seemed to have been berating him angrily.

"Start fights? You've started every fight thats happened in this bloody house. You act like a toddler and initiate unnecessary drama and get into peoples business. Learn that you're just a sad excuse for a human and get some bloody therapy when you're thrown out!" She screamed at him.

The hatred in her eyes was something Louis would have cowered from himself if it had of been directed at him. He himself knew his look at Tom wasn't much better because he was actually shaking unable to stop himself from doing so.

He'd told the house this would happen, he'd literally predicted this situation to a tee and he was just as angry with the house as he was with Tom. Now having been in a fight, he'd probably get sent out even though he didn't once get physical because that was just his luck and then he'd be leaving Harry on what was supposed to be a peaceful date day and then have to do his leaving interview with a probable black eye.

Tom was looking back at them with a shared level of hatred, his fists were clenched, a bit of blood on his knuckle from how hard he'd actually hit Louis and he was obviously trying to get out from under the weight of the others.

Someone grabbed his arm and Louis found himself flinching despite the very gentle way the hand was wrapped around his wrist. He knew it was Harry but the adrenaline running through him was too much right now and with all the shouting still going on from not just Jesy but every other housemate Louis felt really overwhelmed.

Harry pulled him around using his arm and as Louis looked at Harrys concerned face, everything seemed to shift back to real time. The noise around him got louder like Harry had pulled him from water. Guilt, shame and disappointment then added to his anger and pain. He almost wanted to cry as Harry was furiously checking his face out, turning his cheek to see his eye better. He looked ready to cry and Louis just wanted to cry.

"You two head outside," Mary whispered to them.

Louis simply nodded and took Harrys hand from his face knowing Mary was right and needing to get out of the confrontation for a moment before he passed out from all his emotions and not breathing properly. He pulled Harry from the group all still shouting at Tom, obviously all letting out what they'd kept in the whole time they'd been in the house and Tom had sabotaged them.

He pulled them out into the garden closing his eyes at the now darkening sky, swearing internally at what had just happened.

"Lou," Harry all but whimpered as the door closed drowning out some of the shouting. Louis moved until they were at the smoking shelter and he dropped Harrys hand.

He sat down still silent and he tried to process what the hell had just happened in such a short amount of time putting his head into his hands as he did. It felt like in the space of a couple of minutes he'd felt every emotion possible to feel and he felt exhausted now. He tried to breathe through the residual anger left in him that made him want to go back in and help Jesy shout at Tom.

He sighed and dropped his hands from his head and put his feet up on the seat instead and wrapped his arms around them letting out a shaky breath.

Harry cautiously sat down beside him, angled slightly towards him as he waited for Louis to speak.

"I shouldn't have said that." He said and then frowned, "I told the house at the beginning of the week that he was going to hurt someone again." He buried his head back into his hands . "What if the house throws me out or something shitty? Because of the fight?"

"You didn't touch him though, Lou." Harry said his hand squeezing Louis' thigh gently.

"Yeah but when has the house ever listened to me? It seems to have had it out for me the minute I walked through the door." Louis sighed and looked out of his hands and up to the sky.

"Tom provoked you, Lou." Harry said "And if we all have to stage a protest and walk out too we will."

Louis turned to look at him, the wave of guilt hitting him once again. He hated that this is how the day had turned when he'd been planning something so much nicer.

"I'm sorry today ended up being such a disappointment." He sighed and Harry sent him a small smile. Louis had that same urge to cry again and it seemed Harry could tell.

"It wasn't a disappointment, Lou. Sure Tom made things difficult but I've loved the times I've spent with you today." Harry said and he moved to wrap his arm around Louis' shoulder and pull him into his side.

Louis let him and he tucked his face into Harrys neck ignoring the throb from his eye as he did.

"Honestly for all the people in the house we weren't interrupted half as much as I thought we would be." Harry continued and Louis felt him kiss the top of his head.

"Can Louis please come to the Diary Room." The house called out and nerves filled Louis as he sat up from Harry, his eyes wide and panic set in him. Was this is? Would he even come back out of the Diary room?

"Oh god," He groaned and Harry bit his lip watching him and Louis breathed out and moved to stand up and Harry stood up too. Louis frowned slightly and took and squeezed Harrys hand. It seemed Harry was going to walk him to the Diary room and so they walked back into the living room, tension filling the air and Louis walked over to the Diary room getting patted on the back from Niall and Liam as he passed them.

When he pressed the button to go in, Harry pressed his lips to his temple and left them there as he waited and Louis sighed not knowing what was about to go down in the room.

He was scared this was it and he'd be made to leave and if they did make him leave, would they let him say bye to the other housemates?

As the light turned green Louis turned in Harrys arms and hugged him tightly before he pulled himself away and forced himself into the Diary room feeling nervous as the door closed behind him.

He walked to the chair and sat down on it feeling rather small as he looked at the screen. He knew his shoulders were tensed up and he balled up his fists as he waited for the house to speak.

"Hello Louis." The house spoke and Louis jumped and bit his lip as he looked at the screen. "The house would like to know how you are feeling."

"Everything." Louis responded slowly. "I'm pissed off because I told you this would happen. I'm disappointed because it had to be today. I'm nervous about all the consequences and I'm in pain."

The house was silent for a moment and Louis looked down at his lap waiting to know what was going to happen to him.

"A medic will be with you shortly to asses your head. She will ask you to follow her instructions and do a full medical to make sure you are okay. She will also take a look at your back." The house said and Louis blinked slowly at the screen a couple of times because he had not expected them to actually get in a medic. Then again head injuries were difficult, he could have concussion for all he knew.

"Okay." He said and waited silently for the medic to arrive. He assumed she'd come in through the door they'd made the pizzas through since it was the only other exit he knew about.

A moment later the door did open and a woman walked in, she was wearing regular clothes but she was wearing a face mask to protect her identity and she walked over to Louis and softly began examining his head. She made him look and follow lights and then made him stand up and she looked at his spine and felt along it asking him if it hurt anywhere.

"You don't have concussion and your eye was not hit but you're getting slight swelling by your eyebrow already so you're more than likely to bruise." She said and she handed Louis a gel pack which was extremely cold. "Keep this on it for as long as possible this evening and here's some cream to put on the bruising."

He was handed a tube of cream too and he sent her a grateful smile. It was weird to actually have communication to someone who wasn't in the house. She was the first person he'd seen other than Nick who worked in the house and it made it a little more real that there was a team behind this.

She gave his eye one last look at and pressed the ice pack to it and Louis then took over holding it up before she was collecting her stuff.

"Thanks." Louis told her earnestly, she'd been very gentle and although he couldn't really see her, she had kind eyes and Louis had no doubt she was lovely.

She left through the same door she'd arrived through and Louis sighed.

"The house would like to have a longer conversation with you later, or when you're ready. But we have to deal with the situation. Find somewhere quiet to sit with the ice pack." The house spoke and the door turned green.

Louis blinked and slowly stood up. He'd been expecting more from the house. Sterner words perhaps and instead he'd just had a proper medical and had things for his injuries without having to ask for them first. He almost felt cared for but he didn't put it past the house to bullshit him later on and so without saying anything he got up and walked out of the door.

He almost fell over Harry who was sitting on the ground by the door, his leg shaking nervously and as Louis stumbled Harry shuffled himself up off the ground looking so relieved Louis almost laughed, probably his influx of different feelings.

Harry was quick to grab him and pull him into his chest, and Louis could feel his heart beating like crazy and he was quick to wrap his free hand around Harry and hold him tightly.

"You we ages and I was getting worried you weren't going to come out again." Harry said and Louis squeezed Harry.

"I'd have clawed my way out if they'd have tried to make me leave." Louis told him and Harry looked down at him and seemed to realise he was holding things for his eye.

"What did the house want then?" Harry asked.

"They bought in a nurse to check me over. I guess for concussion and any lasting damages to my eye or something? I'm fine just have to keep this on my face for a bit." Louis said motioning to the ice pack and Harry kissed his forehead above where the ice pack was.

"Let's go back outside." Harry muttered and Louis let Harry lead him out of the living room where everyone was still crowded about but the shouting had turned into bickering instead and they walked back out into the quiet of the garden.

Louis walked them over to the pool and he sat down with his legs in the water and Harry sat down beside him looking at him worriedly.

"I'm okay," Louis told him. "It's just to keep any swelling down and I'll just have a bruise."

"Hmm," Harry hummed and looked over to the door as Niall looked around the door at them.

"So we're going to just go give our piece of mind to the house about what went down and we want you in there H." He said. Harry eyed Louis who pushed his shoulder lightly smiling as Harry kissed his forehead again before getting up.

"I'll be back as soon as possible." Harry told him and Louis nodded knowing of course that he would be. Harry seemed to hesitate before slowly walking over to Niall and he looked over at Louis before entering the house with Niall.

Louis stood up and walked over to the smoking shelter and grabbed a cigarette to try and calm himself somewhat, he sat and smoked it slowly waiting for Harry to return.

He felt a bit hot despite the ice pack on his eye and he moved back over to the pool when he'd finished smoking and moved to dip his legs back into it before slowly lowering himself into the pool, putting the ice pack down beside it.

The water was nice against his skin and he ducked underneath it, silence completely engulfing him, it was almost a relief to hear nothing and just have the water pressed around him.

He stayed under until he couldn't hold his breath anymore and he resurfaced letting oxygen fill his lungs again. He ran his hand through his wet hair getting it from his face and he sighed.

He hated how this day that had meant to be perfect had ended up with so much drama and he just hoped that he wasn't leaving on top of everything.

He ducked under the water again the sounds of the others becoming muffled once more as he just let himself float under the surface his eyes closed and the water making him feel weightless. When he returned to the surface he pushed his hair from his face and saw Harry walking over to him from the door.

"Hey," Harry said softly, much softer than the voices coming from the house. Harry was looking a little tired, Louis knew he hated confrontation and he was obviously hating all the arguing and Louis felt even worse considering it was partially his fault.

"Hey love," Louis replied swimming to the edge of the pool and nearer to Harry as he sat down and dipped his legs into the pool. Louis rested his arms beside Harrys legs and looked up at him. "It's quieter out here at least."

"Yeah." Harry sighed reaching out to run his thumb under Louis' eye which throbbed slightly but he tried to ignore it, concentrating instead on Harrys gentle fingers on his skin, "I'm not sure how much more of this I can take." Harry frowned and Louis moved to put a hand on Harrys thigh and squeezed it lightly. "We kind of all know Tom is a dick and I'm not sure why today it's come to a head. I'm just sorry you got hurt."

"I'm fine, I shouldn't have risen to his bullshit." Louis said and watched as Harry dropped his hand and scooted closer to the edge of the pool, Louis let go of his thigh and moved back enough to give Harry room as he lowered himself into the water so he was in front of him. "I just wanted to have a nice day with you," Louis sighed as Harry wrapped his arms around him and they floated there together slowly moving in the water from the edge of the pool, and focusing on each other instead of the shouts from the house.

They stopped in the middle of the pool, Louis' fingers digging lightly into Harrys side as he allowed himself to just get lost in the moment, he'd had enough drama with Tom to even contemplate making any more right now. He wanted his time with Harry to be worth it and the date may not have happened how it was planned but at least they were still here in this moment together and nothing there had been changed.

"Can you believe it's been a month," Harry said as they continued to watch each other, the warm water gently swaying around them and Louis hummed and moved to wrap his arms around Harrys shoulders, feeling calmer than he had all day. It was so easy with Harry, all the time.

He'd never once found it hard to talk to him, not even at times where he or Harry were crying and vulnerable. It was like they always knew how to keep each others moods up and be there for each other. Even in the times they weren't talking, it was never awkward, not even the times they'd gotten hard in each others presence.

"Wouldn't it just be my luck that I leave today, just after all this went down with Tom." Louis said after a while of them just moving about into the water in a calming way and at this Harry stopped them, so suddenly a small wave rippled through the water.

"Don't," He said, frowning slightly and Louis moved his hand from Harrys shoulder to poke at his frown with a small smile which Harry tried to move away from, his per-petulant little frown still going strong. Louis knew he shouldn't have said it, knew Harry hated when he talked about being thrown out of the house but Louis liked to rile him up.

Although right now probably wasn't the best time to so Louis moved to press his finger where he knew Harrys dimple was and once again Harry tried to move away, only he couldn't since Louis was being held by him anyway.

"It could happen," Louis told him and he dropped his arms from Harry sending him a small smile before he turned and Harrys hands slipped slowly from around him as he slowly made his way back to the edge of the pool, leaning against it and putting his arms across the cement edge to keep himself steady in the water.

He watched Harry sink into the water and come up again before pushing his hair out of his face, the tips already curling as the water dripped down onto his chest. Louis watched him as he waded over towards him and moved to stand between Louis' legs pressing him further into the wall as his hands rested on Louis' waist, it was such a solid move, and they were so tightly pressed together that Louis felt his whole body reacting to Harrys touch. Their previous moment in the pool had been far more gentle than this and Louis had images of Harry pushing him against other surfaces much the same under much different circumstances.

Harrys face was still a little hard from Louis' last statement but as he watched Louis it was slowly easing into something a little softer.

He felt a little like he was drowning but also like he was floating on air and the mixed feeling was completely foreign but not all that horrible and he smiled as Harry lost all his resolve of being annoyed and instead seemed to get smaller as he rested his face into Louis neck.

"I really don't want to think about you leaving." Harry said into his skin, and Louis breathed in trying to keep himself calm and not think about the coming eviction, he really shouldn't have bought it up because he'd done well all day to not think about it and now his nerves were returning tenfold. He'd be royally fucked off if Tom actually stayed and he was sent home after the day they'd all had.

"Then don't," Louis told him, which was slightly ironic since he'd been the one to bring it up and he too was still thinking about it. "Let's just float about some more, think about the month we've been here and what we've done so far."

"Loved it," Harry muttered and he stayed by Louis' neck for a while lightly nosing at Louis' skin as Louis ran one of his hands up and down Harrys back, the water nice on their warm skin.

It felt intimate, but also so casual and normal that Louis wasn't sure he knew the line between that anymore, everything with Harry, although not romantic yet had that feel about it. Although they hadn't actually kissed yet, this thing between them was only getting stronger.

He felt Harrys nose run over his neck before Harrys lips pressed to his collar bone, so gently it almost wasn't a kiss but Louis was always hyper sensitive to Harrys touch and he closed his eyes to breath as Harry pressed his lips to his skin once again with slightly more pressure.

Louis tried to ignore the dizzying feeling it made, tried not to move his neck to allow Harry better access because he was afraid if he let Harry start he wouldn't be able to stop himself.

Harry nosed his neck again, before trailing his lips up his neck slightly to press his lips there too.

Louis let out a rather pathetic breath which seemed to not have left his lungs properly, he felt as Harrys fingers dug into the skin of his waist as he trailed his lips up Louis' neck, leaving tiny kisses as he went. Louis tried so hard not to move and give into the kisses, but he found himself tilting his head slightly anyway as Harrys lips pressed still lightly just behind Louis' ear.

He was definitely overly sensitised to his surroundings now, because he could feel Harry everywhere, from where their bodies were lined up, to where he was holding Harrys back his skin so soft beneath his fingertips and he could feel Harrys breath tickling his neck as his warm lips, with the extra room Louis had allowed pressed firmly onto his skin and Louis closed his eyes feeling the water rippling around them as Harry began sucking a mark onto his neck.

Louis moved his neck even more, gave Harry more room to suck the mark onto his skin. After all if he was going to leave today, he'd have something he could feel of Harrys on his skin. He felt himself completely relax into the feeling, Harry holding him in place firmly and he had to stop himself letting out puffs of air, and instead he seemed to be holding his breath instead.

Once Harry seemed to deem the mark acceptable he gave it a kiss before he moved his lips along Louis' jaw, their cheeks moving together as Harry moved to put his forehead against Louis'.

Slowly he opened his eyes, not quite sure he was ready to see the way Harry was watching him and Louis gripped a little tighter to Harrys back as their eyes met, both dark and fiery with underlined need for intimacy they'd been withholding from each other.

Louis felt as Harrys arm moved up his body before it broke the surface and he was pressing his thumb to the newly left mark, water dripping down his neck from Harrys fingers and Harrys eyes seemed to watch it. Louis' breath hitched and he left all his inhibitions to the side and moved his hand from Harrys back to his chin which he tilted before he eyed Harrys long and smooth neck before him.

He leant in and bit by his collarbone, a way of getting his own back on Harry for having created this moment. He heard Harrys breath hitch and his hand was quick to join his other on Louis' hips, creating a small splash in the water which rocked into them both as Harrys hold on him tightened. He let Louis kiss his warm skin, water droplets making their way down from his hair still, and Louis moved his hair away from the tender part of his flesh before he let himself taste Harrys skin, something he was sure he'd soon get addicted to. Harrys skin was burning beneath him despite the cool of the water and Louis was getting more and more in need of even more contact, but he'd stick to sucking his neck for now.

Once he had marked Harrys skin he leant back and moved to put his forehead back against Harrys, breathing deeply through his nose as he looked at his slightly dilated eyes.

"It's been a month, Louis" Harry muttered stating the same thing they'd been saying however this time he said it with a slight whimper to his voice, and Louis kept his gaze steady with Harrys waiting to hear what Harry was going to say, all the while aware of just how little space was between them. "I've wanted to kiss you every single day of it."

Harrys eyes drifted down to Louis' lips and God was Louis heart having a hard time keeping its party to itself. He could hardly hear anything but it, and the noise from inside the house was definitely completely drowned out now.

"Every day?" Louis asked, trying to focus on Harry who had looked back up at him, their noses now touching, their lips were so close together and Louis really wasn't sure why he wasn't just giving himself to Harry, why for the last month he hadn't kissed Harry every day.

"Please let me kiss you," Harry said almost breathlessly, eyes once again flicking down to Louis' lips and God, Louis wanted that, he really, really wanted it. It had been so damn long wanting it and now, now he could finally know what Harrys lips felt like on his.

Louis was aware he was breathing more heavily now, and was also aware that he'd wrapped his legs around Harrys waist although when that had happened he could not have said. He found himself tipping his head up slightly, their noses rubbing together slightly as their lips got closer to each others.

Their breaths were hot and a little shaky as they mixed together and as Louis' hands wrapped around Harrys neck, Harrys eyes closed as if looking at Louis right now was too much and that he'd have to put in that last centimetre between their lips.

Just as Louis' lips were hovering over Harrys and his head was tilting slightly while his fingers were tingling in anticipation around Harrys neck, there was a loud static noise and they both opened their eyes wide staring at each other, the moment broken rather quickly.

"Can the housemates go to the sofas for an important message." Louis almost felt like screaming, as if the house hadn't fucked him over already today, they only went and ruined his moment with Harry too. He could have sworn in the distance he could hear screams and boos from the crowd and he was sure it was about them.

"Do you have a virus we can infect the house with?" Harry sighed turning to give a scathing look to one of the cameras. Louis let out a slightly annoyed huff and dropped his head onto Harrys shoulder, where moments before he'd been much more intimately sucking on the skin.

"Do you think they were waiting to do that, it can't have been a coincidence could it?" He said into Harrys damp skin.

"Oh it was very deliberate," Harry said and Louis felt him clench and unclench his jaw and he smiled slightly before turning his head and kissing said jaw before leaning back.

"The important message had better be that we're getting a new house." Louis said as Harry moved his hands below Louis' bum and hoisted him up to sit on the side of the pool, Louis hadn't been expecting it but smiled at Harry as he put his arms either side of Louis still between his legs.

Louis cupped his jaw, and ran his thumb over Harrys cheek, he was damn well going to kiss Harry properly, give him a kiss he'd never forget and he was going to do it soon. He leant in and kissed Harrys forehead with a smile and pushed himself back and up as Harry lifted himself out of the pool.

Louis leant down and grabbed the ice pack and then Harrys hand as he stood up properly. They walked back to the house, water trailing after them and as they walked into the house Louis winced at the light. He hadn't even realised how dark it had got outside until then and his eye throbbed slightly.

He saw Harry send him a worried glance before pulling him down onto his lap on the sofa and he wrapped his arms around him protectively. Louis was still a little put out about the situation outside, that he'd finally let his walls down and the house had come and completely blocked them. He was actually way beyond pissed of with the house. 

The rest of the housemates were all silent now, all looking as equally pissed off with the day and Louis simply moved further into Harry as he waited to hear what the house had to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 0 12
Harry is prone to being a pushover for his optimistic, loving personality. Being so pushed over until he trespasses the beach front stairs and meets...
12.8K 287 28
Louis is a famous singer and one of his biggest fans Harry styles is obsessed with him. Harry wins tickets to spend a day with Louis but that's not a...
47.5K 1.3K 20
It is a new season of "The Masked Singer" and Harry Styles is one of the judges . But he has no idea, that his boyfriend Louis Tomlinson takes par...
658K 16.2K 103
louis is a well known model and singer. harry is a lesser known model and singer. what started off as getting promo turned out to be a lot more. a li...