The Big Brother House (Larry...

By beautifulnightmare2

Louis is one of the contestants on the 2014 Big Brother reality TV show, Its a crazy few weeks filled with a... More

The Big Brother House (Larry Stylinson)
Launch Night
Day 1 in the Big Brother House and Louis is doing Squats in the Garden
Day 2 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Niall are Playing Frisbee
Day 3 in the Big Brother House - The Housemates are Playing Golf in the Garden
Day 4 in the Big Brother House - Housemates are Wearing Onesies in the Pool
Day 5 in the Big Brother house and Tom's started an Argument in the Garden
Day 6 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Have Built A Fort at the Sofas
Day 7 in the Big Brother House and the Bathroom has Become a Nail Salon
Week 1 - Eviction
Week 1 - Nominations
Day 8 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Niall are Playing I-SPY
Day 9 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates Get Locked In
Day 10 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Liam and Zayn talk Crushes
Day 11 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Harry are Doing Yoga In the Garden
Day 12 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Jade are Making Cupcakes
Day 13 in the Big Brother House and Tom is Causing Problems in the House
Day 14 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Put on a Singing Show
Week 2 - Eviction
Week 2 - Nominations
Day 15 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Playing a Board Game
Day 16 in the Big Brother House and Louis gets Paired up With Tom
Day 17 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Feeling Homesick
Day 18 in the Big Brother House and There's a Quiz in the Diary Room
Day 19 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Hitting Coconuts
Day 20 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates have a Fruit Fight
Day 21 in the Big Brother House and the housemates are dancing on the table
Week 3 - Eviction
Week 3 - Nominations
Day 22 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Perrie are on a Mission
Day 23 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Going in Circles
Day 24 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Blindfolded
Day 25 in the Big Brother House and Louis has an Argument With the House
Day 26 in the Big Brother House and James Sticks a Pizza to the Ceiling
Day 28 in the Big Brother House and Louis has Organised a Date for Harry
Week 4 - Eviction
Week 4 - Nominations
Day 29 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Dressed as Chickens
Day 30 in the Big Brother House and It's Liams Birthday

Day 27 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Emotional

3.4K 101 132
By beautifulnightmare2

When the alarm sounded in the morning, Louis was ready to drop kick it to mars and then somehow stamp it to oblivion even with the lack of gravity there.

He was through with it and it only seemed to be getting louder. He could feel Harry laying behind him wit his arms wrapped tightly around his stomach and he really didn't want to move.

He wanted to spoon with Harry forever, swapping positions now and then but only moving to do so. However, the house was cruel and the alarm continued its shrill noise in his ear and he knew it wouldn't shut up until they were out of bed.

Slowly he opened his eyes adjusting them to the light in the room and turned around in Harrys arms.

Harry was obviously awake too, but was fighting off the alarm, cursing it in his head. His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were squeezed shut. Louis scooted closer to him pushing Harry back slightly and Harry it seemed understood what he was doing because without opening his eyes he scooted back as Louis scooted forward. 

Their arms didn't loosen their grips as they moved, nor as Louis grabbed the blanket in his hand as Harry fell out of the bed and pulled Louis with him, rolling until they were both off the bed and the blanket was now wrapped around them like a burrito. 

Although the floor was solid and hard, Louis simply nuzzled into Harry closer and decided it was better than nothing. The alarm finally turned off as, with a rather loud thump, Niall rolled off of his own mattress.

Harry and he both gave a sigh of relief at the same time and Louis could feel sleep washing over him once more and he let it take him, lightly dozing on and off. He was faintly aware of shouts from the other room while also feeling rather at peace with Harry on the floor.

He knew the next morning he'd have to get up early and to prepare for the date and it was the only part of the next day that he wasn't looking forward to. He kind of wanted the day to be over quickly so he could wake up looking at Harry knowing he was about to surprise him and tell him about the date day.

Finally the urge to pee was too much for Louis to stand and he had to try and unwrap himself from the blankets and Harry to get up. Harry finally let him go after Louis almost kneed him in the balls trying to get some of the blankets from underneath them.

"Morning darling." Louis muttered as Harrys eyes finally opened slightly but closed again quite quickly, the light obviously too bright for him.

"Hey." He said before yawning and finally opening his eyes properly as Louis sat up on the floor and looked around the room. Perrie, Niall, Harry and himself were the only ones laying in there, the others all up getting their breakfasts. 

Louis stood up from the ground and moved to Harrys pile of clothes knowing Harry was watching him and he grabbed one. He knew he'd have to pack at some point today, because he sure as hell wouldn't have time the next day and he was hoping Harry wouldn't mind him taking most of his clothes with him. 

He moved off to the bathroom and peed before trying to wake himself up a little and he brushed his teeth as Harry joined him in the bathroom also getting himself ready for the morning.

"Can the housemates please make their way over to the sofas." The house spoke and Louis sighed grabbing a towel to dry off his face and hands and he grabbed Harrys hand and they walked through from the bathroom to the sofas were everyone was starting to assemble.

Louis was just about waking up for the day and he pulled Harry down onto his lap as he waited to know what the challenge for the day would be.

"I hope its something in that massive open space." Liam said, "We didn't make the most of having that much space." 

"We really didn't," Leigh-Anne agreed and Louis nodded knowing he definitely didn't since that's when he'd hurt his back. He wasn't holding his breath however and as Perrie sat down at the sofas the static sounded once more and they all looked up to the speakers.

"Todays challenge is silence. You are all going to have to be silent for as long as you can and the last three to break their silence will be exempt from nomination next week." The house said and Louis frowned looking up at the ceiling.

So not only were they stuck inside the house with limited conversation, but now they were expected to actually all be silent for the day. Louis was not exactly a quiet type but the way Harry had turned to him, with hope of Louis actually managing to pull off not speaking to not be nominated only made Louis' stomach churn. 

Of course he'd love to not be up for nomination, and to Harry it meant they'd be able to have their date but Louis knew what he was planning for the next day and he knew he'd disappoint Harry if he didn't put in any effort.

He felt kind of trapped between two hard places and he then he wondered when it actually started and it seemed everyone else was wondering the same thing because they were looking around at each other but no one was speaking.

"The challenge starts now. Good luck." The static sounded once more and Louis' mouth dropped, now having to be silent for the day. He could hardly be quiet for a minute at school, and he was used to people being loud around him. Already the silence in the house seemed eerie and weird.

They continued to all look at each other in silence like no one quite knew what to do anymore, finally some of the housemates began standing up. Caroline moved to get her book and sat at the dining room table while James and Jesy moved into the garden.

Harry got up off of Louis' lap and Louis got up too, deciding it would probably be best to avoid the people who would most likely make him talk. Instead he followed Harry to the kitchen and looked at what food they had in the house. He made mental notes so he knew what he'd maybe be able to cook the next day and finally poured himself some cereal and leaned on the counter eating it while looking around at the strangely quiet space.

It was almost like someone had pressed mute, however there were the odd sounds coming now and then from objects. Louis sighed and put one hand on his chin holding it up from the counter and Harry rubbed at his back giving him a knowing smile like he knew how much torture this was for him.

He wanted to flirt with Harry, joke around with the others, make suggestions of weird things to preoccupy their time with but he couldn't suggest anything and instead was left flicking cheerios at Harry from his spoon like a catapult. 

Harry began to retaliate with his own breakfast until they were getting a disapproving look from Mary from the sofas and Louis sent her a guilty smile before grabbing the cloth to clear up the surface.

He cleaned up all the breakfast items while Harry dried them up and they walked into the garden. Louis pulled up his trouser legs and moved to sit by the side of the pool and kick his legs about. Harry had gone to watch Niall and James trying to play an odd game of basketball with a rubber duck and a plant pot.

Louis watched as Tom intercepted the rubber duck and dodged out of the way of James before he threw the duck, it seemed he wanted to throw it over the wall of the garden only it crashed into one of the cameras and it fell to the ground and shattered.

Everyone stared in horror at it and even Tom looked a little stunned at what had just happened.

"Oh well done, you absolute twat." James said, not seemingly bothered he'd just spoken and Tom rolled his eyes.

"Housemates need to go inside. The garden will be out of bounds until further notice." The house spoke and Louis frowned falling backwards because that's all they needed. He just hoped it would be a quick repair job and maybe that Tom would get done for property damage although for once Louis couldn't argue that it had been an accident.

Louis sat up again and pulled his legs out of the pool and followed the rest of the housemates inside. He picked up a few of the random objects they had left out there, some of the ducks and dropped them by the doorway.

As the last person walked in, the door locked and Louis watched as the blinds went down and seemed them into the house. Niall was frowning already and Louis watched him sit down at the sofas looking at the sealed door while wringing his hands slightly, his knee bobbing slightly. 

Louis decided he'd have to try and silently cheer him up and make it less obvious they were stuck inside, although how he'd do it without words he wasn't sure. Mary it seemed was trying to tell Tom off without actually saying anything and it was quite amusing to watch.

Louis sat down beside Niall, sure to keep a little space as to not overwhelm him even more and he held up the rubber duck questioningly. Niall let out a shuddery breath but held his hand out and Louis threw the duck. He moved to sit opposite Niall as they began to throw the duck about.

Harry, Liam, Jesy and Jade began too until they had three ducks going at the same time and it was getting complicated because sometimes they had three ducks coming at their faces at once and had to try and catch them and carry on the game.

It at least kept them entertained for a while but as the door didn't open after an hour, they all lost interest in the game and found themselves watching the door, waiting for the moment it would open.

The mood was slowly dropping and Louis lay back against the sofa dropping his head back with a sigh feeling incredibly bored. There was nothing to do in the house at all and he even found himself going into the kitchen to watch as Perrie and Leigh-Anne prepared the sandwiches, just for something to do.

Lunch was a very quiet and it almost felt awkward, all they could hear was chewing and whenever anyone caught each others eye they'd have to look away because they all feared they'd speak.

Louis watched Harry across the table stabbing a salad with his fork and he looked up at Louis and all he could see was sadness already and it had only been a couple of hours stuck being silent. They were now stuck inside and not even able to vent about their feelings on it. Niall was suffering worse than everyone, his meal had barely been touched and Louis just wanted to talk to everyone and bring the mood up, but he couldn't because everyone was trying to win this challenge.

Harry sent him a very tired smile and Louis moved his legs out under the table to catch his legs and Harry sighed resting his head against his hand as he looked over at him. No one looked happy at all and Louis was ready for the day to be completely over already.

"I don't even know why I'm still being quiet, I already failed." James said after a while, and Louis looked at him sending him a small smile. "Although it's not great when you're the only one who can actually talk."

"Fuck it," Jesy said giving a sigh of relief, "If I'm nominated, I'm nominated." 

James grinned and high fives her and they moved to get up from he table, and began chatting as they walked off to the sofas. Louis actually felt quite envious of them both but ignored it knowing ultimately if he held of speaking and wasn't allowed to be nominated it would make Harry so happy.

Louis looked to Niall beside him only to see that not only had he not actually eaten any of his lunch, but he was silently shaking and looked almost ready to cry. Louis knew what was happening because his sister had had a lot of panic attacks during her exam weeks at school and he pulled Niall up gently from the table trying not to bring attention to him and he smiled fakery as he pulled Niall through the bedroom and into the bathroom where he sat him down on the toilet and held Nialls shoulders.

Niall looked terrified, and he seemed to be having trouble breathing. Louis took a deep breathe in and pointed to Niall who tried to copy him, his breath shaking as he did. Louis held it and made a show of breathing out that Niall copied.

They continued breathing in and out together until Niall had stopped shaking but his eyes were watering and Louis pulled him into a hug that Niall returned before he started silently sobbing into Louis' shoulder.

Louis held him through it and hated that he couldn't say anything to calm him down and instead as Niall stopped crying he helped him out of the bathroom, took him over to Liams bed and helped him get in. He moved to get a glass of water and saw Harry watching him, like he knew what he'd been doing and he motioned to the bedroom and held his thumb up and then down. Louis made a sign to let him know Niall wasn't great but better and Harry gave a small smile.

Louis grabbed the water and took it back into Niall and he handed it to him and made Niall drink it before sitting in his bed and stroking at his hair until Niall had managed to fall asleep. It was probably the best place for him for now until the garden was open again.

Louis walked back out of the bedroom watching as Zayn pushed past him looking seriously annoyed and he moved over to his bed and fell down onto it. Louis left the room and moved over to where everyone else was spread around the sofas and looked at Harry who was still staring at the door where Zayn had gone while Perrie was staring down at her hands.

Louis moved to where the others were and he sat down by Harry putting his hand on Harrys thigh and Harry placed his hand over Louis' his thumb moving gently.

They sat in silent for a while, time ticking by slowly and everyone just looked completely miserable. Zayn came back into the living room a while later and Perrie got up and walked over to him, putting her hand on his arm and he pulled back looking at her before trying to walk off.

"Why are you so pissed off?" Perrie asked sounding annoyed and Louis looked over at her before trying to look away.

"Just stay the fuck away from me-"

"What the hell is wrong with you? I've hardly been up in your space today." Perrie replied, "We're all on top of each other because we bloody can't help it being stuck inside."

Louis say Harrys eyes widen and his breath getting shallow and Louis gripped his wrist, he pulled him into his chest as Perrie and Zayns bickering got worse. It was getting awkward because they were in the middle of the living room and everyone was trying not to listen to them too much.

"Can we all calm down, please!" Mary called out to them all and Harry looked up from Louis' chest, his eyes red and tear tracks down his cheeks. Perrie and Zayn stopped talking and Niall froze walking back into the living room from the bedroom.

"This is insane, I usually want all of you to shut up but for once all I want you to do is bloody communicate with each other!" Caroline said running her hand down her face.

"Perrie and Zayn, stay in different rooms. Niall, calm down and just breathe before you have another panic attack. Louis take Harry somewhere quiet before his gets worse too. Jesy, make sure Jade is okay. Liam you and Leigh-anne can tidy up the sofas. Tom for god sake stop looking so cheerful!"

Louis didn't hang around to see if everyone was going to follow her instructions and he pulled Harry through the bedroom into the bathroom like he had done with Niall and this time he locked the door and sat Harry down on the toilet and knelt in front of him. 

He gripped his face and looked at him and did the same breathing technique he'd done with Niall until Harry seemed to have calmed down a little. Louis stood up, held up a finger and walked over to his bed. He grabbed himself some trunks and their towels before he walked back into the bathroom.

He motioned for Harry to stand up and he did following Louis to the showers that he turned on. He then got into trunks as Harry got naked and Louis gently pulled him into one of the cubicles, his hands holding Harrys biceps as he walked them until they were both under the steam. Louis then leant up to wipe away any of Harrys left over tears and leant his forehead against his wishing more than anything that he could say something, anything to make him feel better.

Instead he was left with his actions and he kept his hands on Harrys shoulders, his thumbs caressing Harrys neck as they stood letting the luke warm water run over them. Harrys hands were resting on Louis' hips, his thumbs below Louis trunks with his eyes closed still trying to breathe slowly.

They stayed under the spray for as long as they could before Louis finally picked up the shower gel and slowly washed Harry trying to keep him calm and happy. Harry was watching him closely and to Louis' pleasure was breathing properly now. Although he still looked thoroughly miserable. 

They got out of the shower when they were both clean and Louis wrapped their towels around them, hugging Harry from behind and rubbing his hands over Harrys arms to dry him. he kissed Harrys neck and once dry helped dress him and himself before taking them over to their bed.

They lay there for a while simply watching each other and Louis reached up to wipe away any tear that broke free for Harry. To Louis' dismay they were starting to fall more frequently and he cupped Harrys cheek and wanted nothing more than to say 'it's okay. You'll be okay.' but he hoped it came across in his expression.

Harry sniffed as Louis wrapped his arms around him and he kissed the top of his head hating just how tired and sad Harry was. He'd wanted to help the others all day and yet they'd been stuck being silent. Louis knew he'd wanted to try and help with Perrie and Zayn because Louis had as well, the house had somehow managed to bring up unwanted drama between people that up until today had got on great.

Louis felt lucky that he and Harry had still managed to keep on each others good side, Louis was sure it was because although they weren't allowed to speak, they could still understand each other in just their actions.

Seeing everyone around them hurting had been torture for everyone and Louis hated more than anything how upset Harry was now and hated himself for not breaking his silence to talk to him, yet he knew at the same time, not being nominated for the next week would also make Harry extremely happy so he felt stuck between two very shit places right now.

Louis was now extra sure he was going to make tomorrow the best damn day Harry had had in the house. Louis kissed the top of Harrys head again and squeezed him lightly as Harry sniffed once more.

"Well today has sucked." Jesy said walking into the room from the bathroom and she was met with a large number of agreed murmurs.

"You can say that again," Caroline muttered.

"It's been the best day so far if you ask me." Tom said grinning from his bed, He'd just spoken and Louis smiled to himself happy that Tom at least wouldn't be exempt from nominations if he somehow managed to survive tomorrows eviction.

"No one did." Perrie snapped at him from Jades bed and Louis frowned at the fact she wasn't in with Zayn like they had been all along and he held Harry closer who seemed to have stopped crying now. Tom simply smirked and got up from his bed and walked out of the bedroom almost with a skip to his step. 

Louis wanted to get up and put him into his place for causing the day to deteriorate even more than ever, for causing the rift and not allowing them access into the garden.

This whole day had been a complete failure and Louis sighed holding Harry even closer to him to stop himself actually getting up.  At least he still had Harry close to him after the terrible day that had seemed to pull people away from each other.

"Who's still in the challenge?" Jesy sighed and everyone looked around from the beds trying to work out exactly who had yet to speak.

"Louis, Harry, Leigh-Anne, Jade and Liam" James said from the doorway. "Niall just gave in."

"I'm going to go kill Tom." Perrie muttered standing up from her bed and Jesy was quick to also stand up and they walked out of the bedroom with purpose.

Harry nuzzled into Louis' neck and Louis looked down at his squeezing his eyes closed as he waited for the girls to go off on Tom and Louis sighed and pulled the cover over them both and kissed the top of Harrys head again knowing that it was only going to stress Harry out to have more confrontation.

He held him closely and felt Harry kiss lightly at his neck and down to his collarbone and Louis closed his eyes liking how it felt, he could only slightly hear the argument going on in the other room, but it seemed Leigh-Anne and James had also joined in only for Mary to get involved.

When finally the fighting had finished Harry pulled the covers off of them, both of them extremely hot and they got up from the bed, Louis really needed a drink and they walked into the kitchen to do so.

Tom was there smirking to himself as he ate crisps leaning on the counter and as they both got their drinks Tom turned to them.

"Isn't it hard keeping all your bullshit to yourselves today?" Tom asked and Louis ignored him to simply drink his water in peace. "Bet you've wanted to interfere into everyones conversations all day. Getting in the way like usual. I can honestly say it's been a relief not to hear either of you talking about sucking each other off."

Louis continued ignoring him but he wanted nothing more than to kick Tom in the bollocks. He put his glass into the sink and began washing it up as Tom continued speaking to them, now starting on Harry which he knew would wind Louis up.

"You've still managed to be a little pussy today though, crying just because someones sad. Do you do it for attention or what? Or do you do it so that one will get all up in your space and try and comfort you like a baby?" 

Harrys hand was on the small of Louis' back like he was warning him not to rise to it as he finished his own drink.

"I honestly hope I don't have to hear the two of you every again because-" 

"Can you just shut the fuck up!" Harry snapped and Louis froze, spun and gave Harry his best what the fuck look because now Harry had spoken and he now wouldn't be exempt from the nominations. 

The house gave static and Louis pinched the bridge of his nose as the house began to speak, Tom laughing because he'd done what he'd wanted, he'd made one of them speak and therefore there was still the chance Harry would be nominated. It was a low blow.

"The challenge is over, Liam, Jade and Louis will be exempt from being nominated tomorrow." The house said and Louis shook his head still squeezing his nose as Harrys hands rested on his hips. "Also, the garden will be reopened in ten minutes."

"Harry," Louis sighed finally pulling his hand away from his face and looking at Harry who was stood right in front of him, looking at him. They hardly even moved as Tom pushed passed them still looking victorious,

"He was going to continue until one of us spoke, and I'd rather you were safe from nomination. You've been nominated every week and so what if I am, it's one less stress for you to be under." Harry said, and Louis was aware of how hoarse his voice sounded from not talking all day to suddenly have shouted at Tom.

"But what if you're nominated instead, I'll still be stressed then." Louis said and Harry bit his lip and shrugged. Louis sighed and pulled Harry in closer to him wrapping his arms around him tightly, he understood why Harry had done it, and if Harry hadn't, Louis may not have carried on trying to ignore It and he could have snapped and the whole day would have been wasted. But he'd really hoped Harry too would be exempt from the nominations.

"Today was so shit," Harry muttered into Louis' skin and Louis hummed closing his eyes and nuzzling himself into Harrys neck, they'd been close all day still but it had still felt distant compared to this, to be able to whisper what was on their minds.

"Yeah it was," He said and Harry sighed squeezing Louis closer to him. Louis gently kissed Harrys neck and along his shoulder too as they stood there.

"I've never wanted to avoid people more in my life, I was sure I was going to talk to them at some point. It had to be the time we were completely sealed in." He had now started drawing his finger over Louis' skin and Louis sighed once more.

"Yeah, everything that happened made me want to completely question everyones sanity. Also, I'm sure Tom created everything that happened somehow. Do you know what started PErrie and Zayn off?" Louis asked and Harry shook his head.

"All I heard was him needing space and he not giving it to him. I'm sure it was just everyone being stuck inside and the anxiety it caused."

"Yeah, are you okay since your panic attack?" Louis asked finally looking up to see Harrys face and Harry let out a small huff of a laugh as his hands began moving up and down Louis' sides. His forehead moved to lean against Louis' as he let out a breath.

"Not being able to speak to you was god damn torture." He muttered after a while and Louis frowned and simply nodded his head as not hearing Harrys voice directed at him really felt weird.  "I had so much going through my head and I was keeping it all in, the Perrie and Zayn incident, then Niall's panic attack. Tom trying to get everyone to talk, the fight between them all and just thinking about yesterday and our parents." 

Louis agreed with how there had been so much he'd also wanted to talk about but knowing keeping everything in so much had actually cause Harry such a bad reaction only made him angrier at the house for having let it all happen today. 

"Well we'll talk it all out, won't stop talking until everyone is pissed off at our voices, eh?" Louis said and Harry smiled, their foreheads still pressed together. It was both intimate but natural. Although they were so close, Louis could still see Harry quiet well and felt safer than he had all day since everyone seemed to have had a load off their shoulders now the Challenge  was finished.

"We'll just have to have a great day tomorrow won't we." Harry said with a small smile.

"Yeah we will," Louis whispered, Harry didn't even know what was in plan for him, and Louis just couldn't help but smile as he pictured the look that Harry would surely have on his face when he saw out what Louis had planned.

A small cough caught their attention and they both turned to the noise to see Caroline in the kitchen looking a little sheepish and they both stepped back only slightly to look at her.

"Harry, can you help cook dinner?" Caroline asked a little louder and Harry sighed slowly letting go of Louis to look over to her before looking at Louis almost regretfully.

"It's alright, I need to talk to Perrie, we'll talk loads after dinner." He said and Harry nodded slowly.

"Okay, I'll come find you when we're done." Harry said and Louis nodded and smiled as Harry kissed his cheek and moved off to the kitchen. Louis looked around him for Perrie and moved into the bedroom. She looked up from the her bed and she smiled but it didn't quite meet her eyes.

"Come here," Louis said opening his arms and she got up from Jades bed and walked over to him and hugged him tightly. "Nice one on getting Tom to talk." 

"It was easy enough." She said squeezing him as they heard the shutters on the windows opening and the sound of the door unlocking. Immediately Zayn and Niall bolted from the bathroom and ran out towards the garden. Louis had no doubt Zayn was about to chain smoke a pack of cigarettes and Niall just needed the fresh air to help calm him down.

"So did you want to plan that date? we'll get Jade and go sit in the sauna." Perrie said and Louis leaned back from the hug.

"You sure?" He asked and she nodded. "I was actually going to ask if you were okay."

"Honestly, talking about anything right now will be great, but I'm not entirely sure what the hell happened to me and Zayn. I just want to get out of the house and be a bit more positive." She said and Louis gave her a knowing nod.

"Okay, lets get changed and just try and forget about today." Louis said as he moved to the doorway while Perrie moved to get changed. He got Jades attention and motioned her over to him.

She came over and they explained to her what was happening and she too got ready. Louis got into trunks and took off Harrys hoody. They all walked together into the garden where they all sighed at the fresh air. It was getting dark already and Louis almost felt like he'd missed an entire day so far.

They all looked up at the sky breathing in far more desperately than necessary as they made their way across the garden. Most of the housemates were in the garden now, Liam and Jesy sat by the pool while like Louis had assumed, Zayn was smoking. 

Louis knew he'd join him after sitting with the girls for a bit because god knows he needed one himself and he was sure Zayn could do with an ear so he could talk. They continued through to the karaoke room and through that to the sauna area. 

"Right, your boy is busy and wont walk in on us will he?" Jade asked as they moved to sit down on the furthest bench and leaned against the walls watching each other getting themselves comfortable. 

"He's cooking dinner with Caroline." Louis said and Jade and Perrie grinned at each other.

"Loving how you don't deny anything anymore."

"No point is there," Louis chuckled, "I'd just be lying." Jade and Perrie grinned once more before they sat up straight and looked at him like they were interrogating him. His eyebrows raised and he scooted slightly back from them both.

"So, your plans?" Jade asked.

"Uh, So I'll wake up early and make him some breakfast, bring it to him in bed." He said and they both nodded along.

"Cute, kinda romantic, although everyone will be in there." Jade hummed.

"Yeah, but thats just the beginning of the day, plus if I make enough maybe others will leave the room. Then I was thinking maybe we could just lay in bed for a bit, and then get up and ready. Calm and just have a nice morning you know."

"Unlike today." Perrie nodded and Louis nodded letting out a sigh.

"Nothing like today." He agreed.

"Then maybe you know, make some food together for lunch." He said biting at his lip as he tried to think more about what they could do with what they had in the house. Perrie and Jade continued nodding along.

"But make it romantic." Jade said and Louis frowned slightly.

"How the hell do you make food romantic?" He asked

"Like heart shaped pancakes, and make them together be all cuddly, flirty and shit, you know." Perrie shrugged and Louis grinned.

"And shit, you're great at this Perrie." She shrugged and grinned and then her eyebrow raised as she seemed to tell him to continue. Louis sort of knew the plans, having had all day to think about it.

"I was then thinking we'd take over one of the booths in the karaoke room, they're cosy and we'll eat pancakes with like chocolate and fruit-" he paused and smiled, "Probably go in the hot tub and stuff, you know just stick about through this bit if you could keep people out."

"Yup, we'll be the best damn body guards ever." Jade nodded and Louis smiled.

"Right, I'm cooking dinner for everyone so he'll have to keep himself busy or whatever and I'll cook for the house but we'll go have it somewhere else." Louis said and Jade smiled somewhat forcibly. "It will be a good meal! I'll make sure of it."

"okay, sure." Perrie said and Louis pushed her shoulder and she fell into Jade laughing. "Right, then after dinner we'll evacuate the bedroom for you both." She grinned and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Unlike you, Harry and I will not be having sex on our first date with the world watching. We have class." He said and Perrie cackled again.

"Okay, but you never know what will happen on the day." She said with an over exaggerated wink. Louis rolled his eyes but grinned. he was now getting quite excited about the prospect of the next morning. He wasn't nervous about the fact he may have to leave that night, but instead he was simply nervous about whether or not Harry would enjoy himself.

"You should paint his nails and like, have a mini spa when you're in here. He'd like that." Jade hummed and Louis smiled.

"Yeah, maybe." He agreed. 

"I think I fancy a swim, it's way too hot in here." Perrie said standing up, "We'll try our best to keep people out of the way tomorrow for you and the rest Is up to you. Good luck wise young apprentice." She said and bowed as she left the room.

"I think I'll join her." Jade chuckled and Louis stood up too.

"I'm going for a smoke." He said and she smiled as they walked out of the sauna, the fresh air nice after the hot steam. Jade walked off to the pool and got into it with Perrie and Louis continued across the garden to the smoking area where Zayn still sat smoking almost desperately.

"Hey," Louis said sitting down and Zayn handed him over a cigarette immediately. Louis took it and lit it as he moved to get more comfortable.

"I almost killed Tom for getting us banned from the garden." Zayn sighed, smoke swirling around him and Louis took a drag of his own letting himself relax into the seat more and he closed his eyes.

"It just all went down today didn't it." Louis said slowly. "We were trapped in the house but also kind of trapped in ourselves."

"For sure," Zayn sighed. "I thought I was actually going to have to just up and leave."

"You a little better now?" Louis asked. "Was quite the fight you got into with Perrie."

"I'm feeling better, and I feel pretty shit for the way I acted but I was just so past done and I couldn't keep it in. I just needed to be alone." 

"We all deal with things differently." Louis said and Zayn sent him a small smile and sighed. "I'll apologise to her after I've smoked enough to calm down completely." 

"Until you are the cigarette," Louis chuckled and Zayn smiled and nodded, Niall walked over to them and sat down too and Louis put an arm around him and smiled as Niall dropped his head on his shoulder. "How are you feeling Nialler?"

"Like I've been run over by a train." Niall sighed and Louis squeezed him. "Glad the doors open now though, just felt like the day was never going to end, you know?"

"Yeah, I honestly think the house handled it really badly, why punish all of us in a way they knew would cause health problems for something Tom did. They already know we don't think of him as a housemate and therefore shouldn't be collectively punished while already being punished by not talking." Louis sighed. 

"definitely," Niall agreed. "Anyway, I'm hoping things pick up tomorrow. Everyones in such a bad mood today." At this they watched Jesy shoving Tom into the pool and storming through to the hot tub with Leigh-Anne next to her. Everyone looked a bit tired and even James wasn't able to cheer people up.

"Tomorrow is going to be great isn't it Lou," Zayn said smugly around his cigarette and Niall looked up from Louis' shoulder curiously and Louis gave Zayn a disapproving look, although the fact there was only a mere few hours before Harry found out meant he wasn't too bothered, and perhaps Niall would help keep people away from their date.

"What's happening tomorrow?" Niall asked looking between them.

"I'm arranging a date for Harry," He said and as Niall face lit up almost luminously, his cheeks even reddening, Louis continued, "He doesn't know, it'll be a surprise for when he wakes up."

"Oh," Niall said, "My," He continued slowly before he just began making a noise, like a squeal but suppressed and he was only getting redder before he squeezed Louis into a very tight hug and was practically bouncing them where they sat.

"Okay." Louis said smiling as Zayn grinned at Niall's reaction. At least this had cheered Niall up somewhat and he sighed as Niall loosened his grip.

"He's going to DIE" Niall said shouting the last word and Louis laughed.

"I really hope not. I plan on going on a lot more dates with him, hopefully in the house and definitely a lot more out of it." Louis said as Niall squealed again. Louis could feel a bit of the tension surrounding them leave as Niall began asking all about what the plans were while cuddling back into Louis' side and he began putting in a few suggestions with Zayn relaxing enough to start putting in his input in too.

"Look out," Zayn said after about twenty minutes of suggesting stupid ideas for the date, like having a picnic on the roof which Louis told them Harry would fall off, and Louis looked up at him wondering what they had to look out for. "Lover boy is coming over and I can feel the jealousy from here."

Louis turned to see where Harry was walking over to them and smiled as Niall didn't even try and move. 

"Hey" Harry said as he neared them and Louis smiled.

"He's mine now, he's comfy." Niall said and Zayn grinned wider as Harry huffed but smiled and moved to sit beside Zayn on the seats. Louis sent him a wink and squeezed Niall's shoulder. Niall after all did need it, the panic attack had scared all of them, not just Niall.

"Are you feeling better?" Harry asked him and Niall nodded.

"Yeah actually, you guys are the best." He said squeezing Louis tightly and he smiled. It's why not being able to talk was so hard, because without it they couldn't communicate their true feelings and intentions and misunderstandings were sure to happen. Louis hoped they never had a day like that again if he was to stay on beyond the eviction tomorrow.

"When's dinner ready?" Zayn asked Harry and he looked thoughtful for a moment before answering.

"In about ten minutes I'd say." He shrugged and Zayn grabbed another cigarette.

"Perfect." He muttered lighting it.

"I'm going to go cuddle Liam for the last ten minutes," Niall said, "before Harry has a cardiac attack waiting to get in here."

They all grinned and Harry gave a sheepish smile, he was quick to move and take over Niall's place as he stood up and walked off to Liam by the pool. Louis wrapped his arm around Harry and they leant their heads together sighing at how much more freedom it felt like they had with just the simple addition of the garden and their voices.

"The house gave us plenty of veg so I've made sure to cook up enough to give you double portions." Harry said to him and Louis raised an eyebrow.

"You know if you talk shit like that, I'm going to wish you had to be silent again." Louis warned him.

"Unless he's hoping you'll find a different way of making him silent." Zayn said standing up and flicking his cigarette butt away, "I'll leave you two to decide how that plays out while I try and talk to Perrie." 

"Good luck." Louis said smiling as Zayn stood up. They watched him leave before Louis turned to Harry who smiled wider.

"I was definitely hoping you'd find a different way of silencing me, also I'm not below you bribing me not to give you any veg." Harry grinned and Louis shook his head and laughed.

"You're unbelievable." He said and Harry squeezed him tighter, sighing as he nuzzled lightly into Louis face. "I really did miss your voice today though," Louis said watching Harry from the corner of his eye and smiling as he got a nervous fluttering thinking about the next morning.

"I missed yours too, and your jokes." Harry said and Louis scoffed only to be squeezed tighter by Harry who sat up more to look at him.  "Although I don't think you realise it, you really help people around here stay calm and feel at home. we've been able to talk for an hour now, not even that and you've cheered up Jade, Perrie, Zayn and Niall. Not that I was watching or anything."

"Of course not." Louis grinned and Harry managed to pinch his side which made Louis twitch and chuckle. 

"Everyone likes you and you're really trust worthy and fun. You keep things easy in here and I don't think you even know that you do." Harry said and Louis managed to pinch his side, feeling warmth within him. Although he was a joker at heart, he'd always been such a family guy, he'd do anything for his family and also his friends. He liked knowing Harry could see that even though he joked around a lot and played cool to a lot of situations that he really did have a soft side to him.

"Well I've missed you complimenting me," Louis said and smiled as Harry grinned. He then pulled Louis into him, Louis back turning so he was back to chest with Harry and Harry wrapped his arms around him and kissed his neck a couple of times.

"Come on then. It's dinner time, and then I want a proper cuddle." Harry said.

"No cuddles if you pile my plate with Veg though." Louis told him as Harry let go of him so he could stand up. Harry gave a loud and very fake sigh as he took Louis' hand and they walked into the living room.

Louis sniffed the air as he walked in, his stomach rumbling as he did and he looked at Harry and smiled.

"It smells so good." He said.

Dinner was a much livelier affair than the lunch had been. It seemed the hour everyone had to let their feelings out to each other and also apologise to each other had done them all the world of good and although it wasn't back to usual, it was somewhere nearer to it than earlier.

Tom didn't look to pleased by the way everyone was looking happier and Louis had no doubt he'd try something the next day to try and recreate today. Louis however was not going to let him ruin there day. 

The meal was absolutely lovely and Harry didn't put any more veg on Louis' plate than anyone elses which he was pleased about and he followed Harry into the bedroom after dinner while Liam, James and Niall went back outside with the bin lid to play some frisbee and bring some more normal back into the house. 

Perrie and Zayn were on the sofa chatting away quietly while Mary and Leigh-Anne washed up and put stuff away in the kitchen. They were alone in the bedroom and got into bed rather pleased to have the room to themselves having not been alone all day.

"It'll be weird when we're out of the house and we have the option to actually come and go without someone else telling us we can or can't." Harry said pulling off his top before moving to take off his sweats too. He was then left in his boxers while Louis was in his trunks and Louis moved them so he was spooning Harry, his arms wrapped around him.

Louis smiled into Harrys neck as Harry linked their fingers together on his stomach and they talked together all about how they'd felt seeing their families together, how they'd felt about not being able to talk for the day and how Harry was happy that Louis wouldn't be nominated if he was still there.

Harry spun them around after a while claiming he wanted to spoon Louis too and Louis was only to happy to be spooned by Harry. It felt calmer than it had all day in the house. It wasn't quiet, there was shouts of laughter coming through from the living room and Louis couldn't help but smile, a weight off his shoulders from the day.

They lay in bed as everyone started getting ready for bed and they got themselves ready too, a nervous but nice feeling in Louis as he thought about how much better then next day would be.

They got back in bed and Louis lay on Harrys chest smiling to himself as he drew his fingers over his tattoos.

"Why are you smiling so much?" Harry asked running his hand through Louis' hair.

"Nothing," Louis said only smiling wider. "Just happy here with you."

Harry chuckled sleepily obviously not believing that was all of it but Louis closed his eyes wishing sleep on him since the quicker he fell asleep the quicker the date would come.

A/N

Well here we are, the date is tomorrow...

I'll once again not write a huge amount and just continue to write... 

I will say however that I'll be uploading as and when I can, but the next  months are rather full of me travelling around the uk following Harry and Louis about... so it will be rather odd times I'll be posting.

Is anyone seeing and of the boys on their tours?

Lana x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963 48 25
Louis is a boy who wants to date the straight Harry Styles. He comes up with a ridiculous plan to get Harry to fall for him. Now there is just one pr...
2.8K 103 33
Harry is a young prince, he's supposed to be looking for love this season but instead he's messing around with every guy in town. Louis is a duke fr...
658K 16.2K 103
louis is a well known model and singer. harry is a lesser known model and singer. what started off as getting promo turned out to be a lot more. a li...
24.9K 309 11
This "story" contains small imagines about Larry Stylinson, of which i will be trying to make cute. Enjoy!