The Big Brother House (Larry...

De beautifulnightmare2

Louis is one of the contestants on the 2014 Big Brother reality TV show, Its a crazy few weeks filled with a... Mai multe

The Big Brother House (Larry Stylinson)
Launch Night
Day 1 in the Big Brother House and Louis is doing Squats in the Garden
Day 2 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Niall are Playing Frisbee
Day 3 in the Big Brother House - The Housemates are Playing Golf in the Garden
Day 4 in the Big Brother House - Housemates are Wearing Onesies in the Pool
Day 5 in the Big Brother house and Tom's started an Argument in the Garden
Day 6 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Have Built A Fort at the Sofas
Day 7 in the Big Brother House and the Bathroom has Become a Nail Salon
Week 1 - Eviction
Week 1 - Nominations
Day 8 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Niall are Playing I-SPY
Day 9 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates Get Locked In
Day 10 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Liam and Zayn talk Crushes
Day 11 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Harry are Doing Yoga In the Garden
Day 12 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Jade are Making Cupcakes
Day 13 in the Big Brother House and Tom is Causing Problems in the House
Day 14 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Put on a Singing Show
Week 2 - Eviction
Week 2 - Nominations
Day 15 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Playing a Board Game
Day 16 in the Big Brother House and Louis gets Paired up With Tom
Day 17 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Feeling Homesick
Day 18 in the Big Brother House and There's a Quiz in the Diary Room
Day 19 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Hitting Coconuts
Day 20 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates have a Fruit Fight
Day 21 in the Big Brother House and the housemates are dancing on the table
Week 3 - Eviction
Week 3 - Nominations
Day 22 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Perrie are on a Mission
Day 23 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Going in Circles
Day 24 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Blindfolded
Day 26 in the Big Brother House and James Sticks a Pizza to the Ceiling
Day 27 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Emotional
Day 28 in the Big Brother House and Louis has Organised a Date for Harry
Week 4 - Eviction
Week 4 - Nominations
Day 29 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Dressed as Chickens
Day 30 in the Big Brother House and It's Liams Birthday

Day 25 in the Big Brother House and Louis has an Argument With the House

3.7K 106 203
De beautifulnightmare2

The house was silent as Louis was bought out of his sleep. He slowly became aware that he was laying on his stomach with Harrys weight over his back and his face half buried into the pillow. He then realised what had woken him up in the first place and he groaned and tried to move away from something poking him.

"Get your gross foot from my face." He muttered into the pillow and he heard Perrie snigger from above him but the toe that had been poking his face moved away and Louis looked out of the pillow again to look up at where she was standing with Jade beside her.

"I've roped her in back up incase we have a secret challenge again." She whispered. Louis tried to look over his shoulder to check Harry was asleep although he knew he was already by the soft breaths leaving his lips.

"Come on, lets get to the diary room before anyone wakes up," Jade whispered, "I'm going to try and get us the bouncy castle to keep."

"Oh and the ball pit." Perrie squealed only to be pounced on by jade who ended up on Perries back with her hand over Perries mouth. It was a very quick move and Louis grinned at Perries wide eyes but they stood still both looking a little shocked by the sudden move.

Louis tried to wiggle out from beneath Harry with out waking him up and slowly made his way out until he was stood beside the two girls. Jade slowly dropped from Perries back as Louis stood up and he winced and rubbed his back which ached from the day before and his arse felt bruised. It felt worse than it had the day before and He breathed out slowly hoping that as the morning went on it eased up a little.

He followed the girls out of the room feeling about a hundred years old and he was thankful they were going slow. As they reached the door they looked around it to check no one was already up and it seemed no one was and Perrie sent them a thumbs up.

They crept through the living room and they reached the Diary room, Perrie pressed the button ferociously as Louis and Jade rolled their eyes playfully at her. It took a minute for the button to turn green and as it did they looked over their shoulders and disappeared into the room.

"Mission successful." Perrie grinned closing the door behind them.

"Not yet," Louis said suddenly feeling a little nervous because he wasn't sure the house would even listen to him, luckily he had the girls to back him up but he didn't have a good feeling about it all.

He moved to sit on the chair and Jade and Perrie joined him, all of them squeezing beside each other. Louis bit his lip as he watched the camera and Jade squeezed his wrist reassuringly.

"I'm really glad you decided to do something about Haz," She whispered as they waited for the house to actually speak.

"Me too." Louis agreed before putting his full attention on the house as it spoke.

"Good morning housemates." It said and Louis rose an eyebrow but said nothing, after all the last thing he wanted to do right now was piss anyone off and make a date not possible.

"Morning." Perrie said back and eyed Louis before looking back to the house. "We would like to ask you if you'd be able to do the same thing you did with Zayn and I for Harry and Louis."

"Straight to the point. Maybe we should have buttered it up a bit." Jade muttered quietly. Louis didn't know what would have been the best thing, but he did know staying quiet was probably the best idea for him for now.

"If we had then it may have been offended we hadn't come in here to talk to it where as now it knows our intentions." Perrie whispered to them and they all nodded slowly before looking back to the screen.

"Big Brother has thought about your inquiry but unfortunately is not able to grant it at this time." The house spoke after a few minutes. Straight to the point too, and unlike when they asked with Zayn and Perrie, had hardly even thought about it.

"Can you rethink?" Perrie asked sounding a little offended by how fast the house had refused them, "We're doing this in the name of love."

"The house is unable to help at this time." It continued and Louis frowned slightly as Jade and Perrie looked at each other and then back to the screen.

"You helped Zayn and I though, why not Lou and Haz?" Perrie continued sounding a little confused now. But this time the house didn't answer immediately and Louis tried not to show how disheartened he was and leant in closer to Jade.

"It's because the house is jealous of the two of us." He whispered getting a sad smile from Jade in return "I shouldn't have been so flirty with it. Gave it false hopes you see."

"Can't we do a challenge to try and win one?" Perrie asked again trying to get an answer from the house.

"Is there anything else the house can do for you today?" The house spoke up after a minute and they all groaned and Louis dropped his head back against the chair.

"Maybe some more stuff for my back? It's killing me." He said and Jade gave him a concerned look and gently stroked at it as she turned back to the screen.

"Surely Lou and Haz deserve a date after the was Toms treating them? He keeps on muttering really shit stuff under his breath when they're together." Perrie continued to argue his case.

"He does?" Louis asked and Jade gave him a guilty smile.

"Like nothing super bad but it's just mean all the same." She muttered. "Like when one of you is cuddling the other he's like 'ugh'. You know, acting childish." She said and Louis nodded along and sighed turning back to the house.

"The house will supply some more cream for your back and we will call you through when we have it." The house said to him but ignored Perrie. Louis sighed knowing it was a lost cause.

"It's no use." He muttered to the girls and both of them nodded frowning lightly.

"What about some of the things from the obstacle course yesterday, can we keep them?" Jade asked finally looking back at the screen. "Theres so little to do around here.

The house took a moment before speaking in which the three of them watched the screen. Once again Louis wasn't holding his breath because the house was not very keen on keeping them all happy.

"The house can not let you keep anything from the course due to risk or more injury." The house said at last and Louis groaned.

"How about you let us have the obstacle course and get rid of Tom instead. He's caused more injury than it."

The house didn't reply and they all sighed disappointed at the whole conversation with the house. They were about to leave with nothing. Well, some back cream for Louis but that didn't exactly make him feel too happy.

"I'm sorry we can't get you that date." Perrie frowned looking at him sadly.

"Well maybe we'll have to try and arrange something in the house. You'll have to distract everyone and I'll I don't know, try and cook something and make something nice." Louis shrugged. The girls sighed and nodded. It wasn't what he'd wanted to do because he'd rather they had a bit more privacy but he knew Perrie and Jade would definitely help him prepare for it.

"We're happy to do whatever we can." Jade nodded.

"I guess we should leave then." He sighed and both the girls nodded giving stern looks to the screen as the door shone green telling them the door was unlocked.

Louis winced as he stood up and he tried to stretch his back as much as possible but it still ached.

Harry was in the kitchen as Louis slipped from the diary room and he eyed them all curiously, Louis tried to play off coming out of the room but he knew Harry would ask about it as he walked over to him. Harrys eyebrows were raised and Louis leant beside him on the counter.

"We were trying to gain access to the bouncy castles and I've got some more cream for my back coming later," He said which leaving some important other things aside had been something they'd discussed.

"What did the house say?" Harry asked.

"No, it's being a dick today." Louis answered truthfully and he sighed disappointedly which upon doing so realised it made him look super disappointed about not being able to go on the bouncy castles. Which part of him was since he was a massive child at heart but the one person he'd want to talk to about the house being a dick was the one person he couldn't let know. Jade patted his back on her way to the fridge and Louis

"We'll find other ways to entertain ourselves." He said and Louis nodded as he leaned against the counter.

"Apparently Tom's been saying shit about us," Louis said as Tom walked out of the bedroom and towards the garden, "Like under his breath and I don't know if its the way he was yesterday or what but I'm just getting super over everything to do with him."

"I'm honestly surprised he's still here after yesterday." Harry frowned also watching him. "Your back is still sore then?"

"Hopefully it'll ease up a bit but it aches a lot and my arse is bruise."

"Want me to kiss it better?" Harry asked with a grin. It was obvious he was trying to make him feel better but the only thing Louis could think about while looking at him was the house refusing them a date. Now he'd have to be super creative about how to plan one in the house and he wasn't sure if it would be romantic enough because of that.

"If you want," Louis replied and Harry grinned and his hand gently ran up and down Louis' back.

"I want but I better not in the kitchen." He gave Louis a wink and pulled him gently in for a hug.

"So when are you two going to start smashing booties in here then?" Jesy asked walking past them getting the milk out of the fridge and Louis eyed her from Harrys chest. Harrys head had twisted slightly and Louis found himself smiling at the odd term.

"Smashing booties?" Louis asked. "You do realise that isn't how it works right?"

Jesy looked up from her bowl of cereal and raised an eyebrow at them and Harry seemed to be trying not to laugh.

"Yeah if you smash butts it's not that satisfying." Harry said, "You know, unless there's a double en-"

"Okay," Jesy said holding up her spoon in surrender and Louis laughed lightly as Harry grinned victoriously. "Enough of that. And please for the love of everything don't talk about double ended anythings ever again in front of me. I got an image I did not want to see."

"Your own fault." Harry grinned and Louis released himself from Harrys grip slightly to grab Harrys breakfast and steal a spoon of it.

Jesy walked off and Harry seemed to realise Louis was eating his food because he simply moved to grab another bowl without actually moving Louis or his arm around him.

"We're indirectly kissing again," Harry said smugly and Louis shrugged as he ate more of Harrys cereal.

"Who knows, if I'm still here next week we'll for real be kissing." He said and he heard Harrys breath catch lightly and his arm around him tightened.

"And of course, if you do leave you have to live up to your part of the deal." Harry said.

"Making out with you for thirty seconds?" Louis asked. "Maybe I should make the public push me out."

"No," Harry whined. "If you stay then you can make out with me for longer than thirty seconds."

Louis put the bowl down on the counter feeling rather hot by the conversation. Of course he'd like nothing less than to kiss Harry and since he was already breaking their deal by organising a date he wanted nothing more than to break it first by actually kissing him.

The living room was empty as everyone had gone into the garden to sigh wistfully at the wall which was back hiding the obstacle course from view.

He turned around so he was leaned against the counter and Harry was now between his legs, the empty bowl he'd got still in his hand.

"How long for?" Louis asked. Harry was watching him and Harry smiled.

"As long as we wanted to." Harry said looking down at him and he put the bowl down on the counter too, his arm then moving to Louis' side.

Louis grinned as he moved his hand to Harrys shoulder and ran his thumb over Harrys collar bone.

"Let's spend forever making out then." Louis said and Harry smiled and breathed in deeply like he was trying to get under control of the situation. The way his eyed were darting to Louis' lips made him know Harry was stopping himself from leaning in and kissing him now.

"Forever." Harry nodded and sighed almost defeatedly. "When you're not nominated."

Louis moved his hand from Harrys shoulder to his neck, so close already to Harry and he wanted nothing more than to lean in and kiss him but as his hand tightened on Harrys neck and he was just ready to bite the bullet, Tom pushed passed them knocking Harry into Louis at the counter and almost making them tumble over since neither of them had been prepared to move.

"Disgusting." Tom muttered as he moved to open the fridge and Louis was all up for going after him and punching him for ruining their moment until Harry took hold of his arm and turned him back to face him.

"He's not worth it. I don't care about whatever he calls us." Harry told him quietly so there wasn't a commotion any more than there already had and Louis sighed. He had no idea if Harry realised just how close he had been to kissing him and that Louis wasn't even annoyed at the comment.

He was getting fed up of Tom and everything he stood for sure, but he thought they'd been alone and this was just one more negative part of having their date in the house.

"I know he's not, I couldn't give a shit about what he calls me." Louis sighed looking back to Harry as Tom nudged past them again with his food and walked over to the living room, his shoulders sagged as this time he put a hand on Harrys waist rather than his neck. "But he interrupted something."

Harry watched him for a moment and his eyes drifted to Louis lips and back and he frowned slightly before it seemed to dawn on him and he glared towards Tom.

"Son of a bitch," He said with a huff Tom was smirking to himself as he ate and Harry looked back at Louis with a sigh.

"How about we both beat him up and get thrown out at the same time?" He asked but the static to let them know the house was speaking interrupted them. Louis simply squeezed Harrys hip as the house spoke.

"Can the housemates come to the sofas."

Louis took Harrys hand and took them from their abandoned bowls of cereal and over to the sofas where they sat as far away from Tom as possible.

"I'm sure he'll leave soon." Louis said quietly to Harry as the rest of the housemates came into the house and began sitting around the sofas.

"Today is a yoga challenge. There will be a chance for teams to win a prize. You will pair up and be given five poses and for each pose done and held you will receive one luxury item for the team."

"I'm definitely on your team." Louis muttered to Harry remembering the yoga lesson in the garden and Harry smiled leaning towards Louis to whisper to him.

"Well I don't know how good I'll be, I'll just stare at your bum again." He said and Louis smiled and shook his head.

"You'll do the yoga and I'll let you stare at my arse for the rest of the day."

"Sounds like a good deal." Harry said looking thoughtful but quietened as the house continued.

"After that it'll be one on one and you'll be given positions to strike and if you fall out of the position before time is up, you'll be eliminated from the challenge. The last man standing will win another prize."

"I expect you to win that then." Louis continued to Harry.

"As long as you stand there and let me stare at your bum." Harry chuckled and Louis grinned as he looked around at everyone else who seemed to be looking for partners for the first round.

"We should probably get dressed." Harry said looking at them both, and Louis agreed, he didn't quite fancy doing yoga in just his boxers and once they were sure the house wasn't about to say anything else, they got up from the sofas along with half of the house to get ready for the challenge.

"There is a screen outside, gather around here for your first team pose." The house said and Louis smiled at Harry, his back ached a lot but he decided yoga may actually help stretch it out a little and hopefully they weren't too complicated.

They followed the others outside where a screen was showing up on the wall. Louis hadn't even known it was there as turned off it blended into the wall. The housemates were gathered around it in pairs and Tom was stood by himself looking sour about the thought of going a challenge so close to another housemate.

They all awkwardly stood, stretching pathetically, flying arms and a few toe touches as they waited. When the challenge actually started a cartoon pose was put onto the screen.

Louis eyed it and looked to Harry who smiled and directed Louis into the position with him, they were sat opposite each other with their legs up in the air while holding hands. It seemed this was going to be one of the easiest positions and Louis didn't hold his breath about actually being able to do more than this. His legs were already aching just from holding them up. He was trying not to even think about his back.

A timer counted down until there was a buzzer and they all fell out of the position most of them complaining about their arms and legs while Louis simply rubbed his back as he stood up.

The next pose came onto the screen and Louis frowned at it. One person had to practically fold in half while the other lay over them on their back. Louis looked to Harry who grinned.

"You can be bottom for this one." Louis told him and Harry winked cheekily at him before he moved to follow the position. Louis was impressed just how close Harry was getting to the pose and he turned around and moved to lay over Harry which was quite difficult surprisingly, and his sore back definitely didn't help.

He grit his teeth as he waited for the buzzer and slid off Harry when it finally went off and Harry sat up looking down at him.

"We make a good team." Harry said.

"Laying on each other?" Louis asked and Harry grinned.

"It's great practise." Louis practically snorted as he sat up still watching Harry.

"Back to back is a rather weird position to practice." Louis said and Harry gave him a fake confused look.

"You mean that's not a thing?"

Louis grinned before realising that by flirting they'd missed the start of getting into the pose before the counter and they both had to scramble to get into it as quickly as possible.

The next pose found Louis sitting down with his feet stretched out while he held Harrys legs so they formed an almost square. They'd had to get in it fast so their balance wasn't great but they shrugged their way through until the buzzer went off.

Three pairs failed this one and had to sit off to the side while the others watched the screen. Harry and Louis determined not to get distracted again.

This time the pose showed someone knelt down on all hands and knees while the other balanced on top of them,

"You get on me, I'm not going to risk your back." Harry said already getting onto his knees and Louis looked away as Harry winked before putting his hands down too. Louis was careful to get onto Harrys back and try and balance himself. He was used to skateboarding so his balance was okay. Niall and James were wobbling but doing strong but Perrie flailed and almost fell a good few feet away from Jesy. Liam and Zayn were still going strong and there was only one more pose left.

As the buzzer went off Louis jumped down careful not to put too much weight in any one place on Harrys back and he helped Harry stand up.

"You okay?" Louis asked and Harry nodded smiling.

"We've got four of our five prizes, thats pretty good." Harry grinned. "See our yoga the other week prepared us for this."

"If you say so," Louis laughed

The next pose showed and Louis groaned. They both had to plank one on top of the other and Louis squeezed his shoulder as he leant into whisper in his ear.

"I'll go bottom again this time, but I'd just like to say I do like to top sometimes." He left to move into plank and Louis hesitated after his words and shook his head as he moved to plank the opposite way to Harry. This one was the easiest in Louis' opinion and he held himself in the pose as the timer went.

On the buzzer he got off Harry and helped him up as the other all got up high fixing each other. Louis gave Harry a small but playful shove as he stood up and Harry simply grinned as they moved to join the other housemates.

"Your prizes will be revealed later tonight." The house spoke. "Now it's time for the next round."

"I'm going to sit out of the next part." Louis said, he really couldn't think of anything worse than working his back and making it feel worse than it already did. "I'll be cheering you on though."

"I'll put that cream on for you when it comes," Harry told him. His hand moving to the small of Louis' back as they walked to where the rest of the housemates were crowding. When they stopped Louis looked at Harry to find his eyes locked onto him already.

Louis still loved the feeling of Harry watching him because he just knew that Harry meant everything he said and did. He was such an honest and trustworthy person. The softness he gave to Louis just made the eye contact that much more special and Louis wanted Harry to know exactly how much he meant to him already, even after three weeks.

"Housemates, the challenge is the same as before and after each round we will announce who is eliminated." The house spoke as a screen on the wall turned blue again and everyone gathered around it.

"Good luck," Louis said to Harry who was still watching him and Louis smiled before leaning in to lick Harrys nose watching it wrinkle slightly but as he moved away from Harry he saw him smiling before looking towards the screen.

A cartoon person stood like the other challenge and showed a position they should get into. A bridge and Louis' back throbbed at the thought and was pleased with his decision not to even try.

It was funny watching people trying to get into the position. Of course Harry could do it perfectly as could Perrie, Jade, Leigh-Anne and Jesy.

Liam and Zayn were struggling but doing it well and as Louis stood there Mary came to stand beside him.

"I'm not even going to attempt it." She said shaking her head. "My boobs would suffocate me."

Louis almost inhaled his tongue as he laughed and he gave her a cuddle as they stood and watched the others.

They'd all just about managed to get into the right position but it was clear who was more flexible than others. Niall's face was red from being upside down and laughing and Louis smiled at the sight.

The timer went off letting them know they could get out of the position and everyone dropped to the floor groaning and some of them panting.

The house it seemed wasn't giving them time to get over their first pose because the next one was already on the screen. This one was the Tree pose and everyone balanced onto one leg and wobbled about as they tried to keep their centres. Tom, much to Louis' pleasure, fell straight over and disappeared over the small wall. James, Zayn, Jade and Caroline fell too, but most of them were too busy laughing at Tom.

When they finished the pose each of their names were called out and they moved away from the others but stayed to watch.

The next position was downward dog and Louis' eyes stuck to Harry and saw him smirk at him through his legs. Louis sent him a wink and watched the timer. Everyone made it through the round and they were then moved onto the triangle pose. Once again everyone made it through this round and as they all straightened out of it.

Plank came next which lost Leigh-Anne and Perrie who had caught each others eye and started giggling and lost their strength in their arms from it.

Plank went into side plank which lost Niall who tried to get into the pose and rolled out of it. Leigh-Anne lasted until two seconds before the end of the pose and ended up slipping and falling to the ground.

Only Liam, Harry and Jesy remained and as they got out of the side plank they all eyed each other challengingly, but friendly and they watched the screen waiting for the next pose as the house called out Niall and Leigh-Annes names.

The half moon pose came next and Louis bit his lip watching Harry. He had amazing balance since the other two wobbled but Harry was keeping himself centred. It was quite attractive to watch and Louis couldn't quite help his brain from roaming. He tried to ignore it as best as possible and he instead focussed on the timer and poses instead.

Liam fell out of the half moon and so Jesy and Harry gave each other a look as if to say 'You're on' before they both stared in horror at the next pose.

The crane pose, Louis couldn't quite imagine how the hell he'd go about doing that and he was thankful he wasn't taking part. Jesy and Harry now both looked nervous as they took up the position. Holding their weight up off the ground by their arms while keeping their body weight up and tucked in.

They both fell almost at the same time but Louis was sure Jesy had fallen first.

He held his breath as the house called Jesy's name and then he cheered for Harry and ran over to where he was still laying on the ground exhausted from the yoga.

"You did it!" He said happily looking down at Harry who smiled and dropped his arms out either side of him and breathed out slowly.

"I think it's our turn to make lunch." Harry said with his eyes still closed and Louis smiled as his hair seemed to form a halo around him.

"Okay love, give me your hand." Louis said and Harry opened an eye and slowly bought his arm up for Louis. Harry pretty much got himself up since Louis' back wasn't going to let him fully pick up Harry and they made their way into the kitchen to start making lunch for the housemates.

It mostly consisted of making food related puns and flirting too much.

Niall and James pretended to gag at them from the dining room table while they were sliding a rubber duck between them while most of the rest of the housemates were at the pool.

They made lunch for everyone and they all sat at the dining room table to eat and laugh about the last challenge. When they finished Louis followed Zayn to the smoking shelter and he sighed at how much his back ached as he smoked with Zayn.

"You alright mate?" Zayn asked and Louis hummed.

"I fell like I've been run over." Louis said and Zayn gave him a small smile. They watched chaos happening in the house with a pillow fight that seemed to have taken over and Louis really wanted to join in but he knew he'd regret it tomorrow.

Harry was being attacked by Liam and Niall and Louis smiled as he watched and continued smoking.

"Could Louis come to the Diary room." The house spoke and Louis looked up hoping that meant he had more cream for his back and he stubbed out his cigarette and stood up, he gave Zayn a small wave which he got in return. He walked his way through the house and over to the diary room.

He pressed the button and looked over his shoulder as he watched James running with toilet roll streaming behind him and Leigh-anne on his shoulders with a pillow held up ready to attack. He smiled before the door turned green and he walked into the room and sat down on the chair.

"Seeing me once in a day wasn't enough for you?" Louis said, "Is this a date? Because I refuse it now since you refused mine with Harry."

Louis crossed his legs on the seat as he looked over at the screen and he waited for the house to reply.

"There is more cream in the box on your left. There is enough for a couple of uses." The house spoke and Louis looked to his left and sighed as he got onto his knees and reached over to grab the cream. He looked back at the house as he sat back down.

"Thanks." He sighed and watched as the door turned green telling him to leave. He rolled his eyes and stood up. He walked from the diary room and saw Harry leaning in the kitchen with James and he made his way over to him.

"Ah here's your boyfriend." James said grinning as Harry looked over his shoulder to smile at Louis.

"I was waiting to see if you needed help with your cream." Harry said and Louis smiled back at him, ignoring James' comment too since Harry seemed to have as well and he nodded.

"That'd be great, love." He said and Harry smiled.

"What are you cooking?" Louis asked James who seemed to be prepping their dinner already.

"I'm making cheese and jam chicken since that's all we seem to have in the house apparently." James shrugged and Louis grimaced as James laughed.

"I'm not going to add the jam. I'll figure something out though." He said and Louis nodded.

"Good luck with that." He smiled and James grinned as he went to open the fridge and pulled out a banana and looked at the cheese. To Louis' relief he put it back shaking his head and he took Harrys hand to take him away from the kitchen before either of them got put off eating dinner completely.

"Take your top off and lay down and I'll put the cream on you." Harry smiled and Louis nodded pulling his top over his head before he got onto the bed and lay on his stomach. Harry moved to get onto his thighs much like when he massaged him and he took the cream from Louis to apply it.

It was soothing immediately and Louis sighed into the room.

It was some kind of deep heat and it spread heat through him immediately almost tingling as it did.

Harry stopped rubbing his back and Louis turned his head and saw why, Tom had walked in and kicked one of the pillows that was on the floor. He eyed them both with a sneer as he looked over the position.

"Do you need to flaunt this disgusting thing so much? Some of us want to keep our lunch down." He said and Louis turned around obviously surprising Harry who almost fell off but ended up sitting back on Louis' thighs as he continued to watch Tom apprehensively.

"Here's a suggestion." Louis said. "If you don't like it, leave the house and do us all a favour."

Tom gave them one more disgusted look before continuing on into the bathroom and Louis sighed as he put a hand on Harrys thigh.

"Are we too much?" Harry asked looking back to Louis.

"Honestly, if we are I don't really care, but no. I mean, we're not out there sucking each others faces off or anything, we could be so much worse." Louis said dropping back to the bed and Harry hummed looking down at their position. Louis reached out to stroke at Harrys thighs as he looked at him. "Don't let him get to you or make you change anything about yourself okay?" Louis said. "Besides, you were helping me out that time which I'm sure anyone but him would have done. He's just being an arsehole."

"Yeah, I know." Harry said before moving off of Louis' lap to lay beside him. "I guess he's just really laying into us today and it sucks."

"I swear if he's kept and I'm sent home I'll personally see to it to get him evicted straight away even if it means I spend the whole week voting him out." Louis said and Harry wrinkled his nose.

"I honestly cant think of a world where he'd be kept in while you were made to leave." He said and Louis smiled as they both sighed.

"Can we cuddle for a bit before joining the others?" Harry asked and Louis agreed easily moving to pull the blanket up as Harry sat up to remove his own top.

Louis pulled the cover over them since he didn't want Tom to see them when he walked out of the bathroom and he pulled Harry into his arms to cuddle.

They didn't say anything but it seemed a cuddle was exactly what they both needed right now and Louis kissed Harrys temple lightly as he closed his eyes and fell into a very light sleep with Harry.

Harry woke him probably about an hour later by pulling the cover off their faces and as Louis became more with it he was thankful because he was boiling hot. He rubbed his eyes and Harry smiled at him.

"James is going to start cooking now and I think I'm going to help him so we don't end up with something disgusting." Harry said and Louis nodded and smiled as he sat up with Harry.

His back felt a lot better thanks to the cream and he took Harrys hand as he helped him stand up.

"Good luck making food." Louis chuckled and Harry smiled as they walked together out of the bedroom. Louis left him skipping over to James as he went and joined Zayn once again at the smoking shelter.

"You been here the whole time?" Louis asked him grabbing a cigarette.

"On and off." Zayn nodded. "Been in a chain smoking kind of mood today and I'm not sure why."

"Anything I can do to help?" Louis asked taking a drag of his cigarette and keeping his eye on Zayn.

"nah, I don't feel bad or anything. Just lowkey anxious. That's usual though and smoking is helping." Zayn said smiling. "Thanks though."

"No problem." Louis said and his eyes landed on Liam laying by the pool, "Don't suppose you fancy pissing about after this?"

"What are you thinking?" Zayn asked and Louis grinned.

"Liam's looking far too peaceful." He said and Zayn chuckled and nodded. "Whatever you feel like."

"Are you ready?"

"I'm in the zone, Zayn," Louis nodded and he took a last drag of his cigarette and stubbed it out and Zayn grinned as he put his out too and they stood up.

They made their way quickly over the grass towards Liam and Louis hummed looking around to see what to do and grabbed a couple of glasses sat on the side and handed one to Zayn before pointing to the pool.

They filled them with water before throwing them over Liam making him sit up and look around before giving them both ha straight face as he looked at them.

"Why?" He asked and Louis grinned.

"Cause you're a fucking loser, Payne!" He said and Liam raised an eyebrow before jumping up and running at them. They both turned and ran while laughing and Zayn held his hand up for Louis to high-five which he did while laughing.

Liam stopped chasing them and simply shook the water from his hair and smiled as he turned back around and walked back over to the pool.

"We love you really, payno!" Louis called up.

"To the moon and back!" Zayn also called out and Liam gave them both the middle finger but was grinning all the same.

"Bit tame but it's always fun messing with Liam." Louis said as James came running out of the house into the garden.

"The moment you've been waiting for, dinner is ready!" He called out and everyone stopped and eyed him warily. Obviously the news of the cheese and jam had got out.

"It's alright, Harry helped cook." Louis called out and simultaneously everyone began walking into the house to the table.

"I'm offended." James said putting a hand over his heart. Dinner wasn't a disaster thankfully and the cheesy chicken went down alright. Harry kept trying to make Louis eat his vegetables but Louis was not into it and ended up throwing his carrots at Harry.

After dinner they all went to chill around the pool and Louis lay with only his legs in the pool smiling around at all the weird and chaotic moments happening around him.

As the evening drew on, Louis found himself watching the sun setting in the middle of the grass with half the housemates watching as stars became visible and he smiled and turned to Harry who was laying beside him.

"Sorry I threw my veg at you," He grinned and Harry raised an eyebrow and then chuckled as he moved in a little closer.

"I'm going to let it slide today but I will be getting you back for it and you'll have no idea when."

"Ooo," Louis grinned. "I'm scared."

"You should be." Harry said moving in closer and Louis found himself running his hand up and down Harrys arm automatically.

"Disgusting," Tom muttered as he walked past them pronouncing every syllable slowly and he smirked at them both before he walked off and Louis sighed out again. So many times he'd heard Tom today and the girls had noticed it before which meant it was only getting more frequent. Now he was disrupting any moment between them and Louis was getting infuriated.

"I'll be back in a few, I'm going to go shout at the house for allowing his behaviour." Louis muttered lowering his hands from Harry and Harrys eyebrows drew even further.

"Do you want me to come too?" He asked as Louis stood up from the ground, some of the other housemates watching on while biting their lips.

"I'll be alright, gonna let the sass out." Louis muttered and turned and walked inside, focused on the diary room and not the rowdy people running around the living room.

He pressed the button probably harder than necessary and waited for it to turn green. He marched into the room and sat on the chair while crossing his arms and steadily keeping eye contact with the screen.

"Hello Louis, what can the house do to help?" The house asked after a few seconds and Louis put his hands on his thighs as he leant forward slightly, like the house didn't already know since they watched everything happening.

"Can we talk about how Tom is completely picking on Harry and I for our sexuality and it's getting to a point that is really getting to us both." Louis said.

"The house understands that you do not like Tom but there is nothing the house can do at the moment." The house spoke and Louis paused and eyed it trying to see if it was serious or not. Because it seemed to be saying that Tom was fine to be going around being homophobic towards them.

"So there is nothing you're going to do about that homophobic prick?" Louis asked just to be sure.

"The house has spoken before to Tom about his language and there is nothing more at present to be done." The house continued. So simply they were getting by on a technicality that Tom hadn't quite used a slur but his behaviour was still homophobic and Louis frowned.

"If he continued on like he has been I'll fucking deck him one and then you'll throw me out won't you, all because you let him get away with calling Harry and I disgusting just because of our sexual preference." Louis was really angry now. He could feel it bubbling away inside of himself and he needed to release it.

"As stated, the house has spoken to Tom about his language and given him a warning." The house said but before it continued Louis laughed.

"How many warnings does he need? He must have got one for what he did to me yesterday so is it a three and your out? Because apparently he's been muttering crap about Harry and I for a while. I know you'll have heard him because you hear all of us! We all have god damn microphones!"

Louis was speaking loudly now, not letting the house bully him into silence. Tom was pushing it and yes he'd not actually said anything completely homophobic and he'd probably lie and say he was saying something else was disgusting and such, but it was obvious he was interfering with them on purpose and anyone with a brain could tell he was talking shit about them.

"Tom is on his final warning, we don't have cause to issue him another warning until he breaks another rule."

"So until he hurts someone else or says something sexist, racist or homophobic he'll just be allowed to get away with acting like an actual tool?" Louis asked and he pinched the bridge of his nose. "It's not going to be long before he does something to hurt someone worse than what he did to me yesterday. Haven't you seen the way he looks at everyone? Like a serial killer plotting which of us he's going to kill. It'll be me because for some reason I'm the one he's got a major problem with and I hope you can deal with the ramifications if he does."

Louis glared towards the camera and then he stared even more angry when the door turned green effectively cutting off their conversation.

Louis gave a frustrated cry and threw his head back against the chair before standing up and storming out of the room. He clenched his jaw to try and stop himself from swearing out loud and he made his way into the bedroom. He could feel the housemates watching him but none stepped forward obviously aware of his bad mood.

Louis looked at the bed wondering if he should just go to bed and then he saw his towel and decided he'd have a shower first and then put himself to bed as his back was still killing him and hopefully that would help his muscles un-tense.

Harry popped his head around the bedroom door biting his lip and he cleared his throat as Louis picked up his towel.

"I'll give you space if you want it but I'm just checking you're okay." Harry said and Louis looked at him and sighed, his anger changing to frustration and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"They threw me out half way through what I was trying to say like they couldn't even be bothered to listen to what I was saying." He said putting his hand down again. Harry frowned and moved a little further into the room.

"They don't see the way he's talking to us as homophobic?" He asked.

"Apparently not." Louis shook his head. "He's on his last warning apparently." Louis said, "But they wont want to throw him out if he's making drama because some people like to watch it."

"I'm sorry Lou," Harry sighed and Louis shook his head.

"I'm just going to have a shower and lay in bed for a bit," He said. "You're welcome to join but don't feel obliged to." Harry seemed to think for a moment before he grabbed his own towel and smiled softly at Louis.

"I'mma wash you." Harry said grinning and Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Creepy." He said shaking his head, he couldn't help but feel calmer already just in Harrys presence. He was pissed off still but much like when he was around his mum, there was a certain calm atmosphere he found himself in and he walked through to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He didn't want Tom coming in and making him angrier or it was a sure way for Louis to punch him.

He got into his trunks as Harry tried to warm up the shower and Louis eyes it wishing that this time it was hot to ease his muscles. It was never warm enough too though and instead he just walked over to the shower and Harry turned to him.

"Come on, I'm going to take care of you." He smiled. Louis didn't say anything and let Harry follow him into the shower his hands on Louis' shoulders while he was stood behind him. Louis closed his eyes under the water and leant his head back on Harrys chest not even bothered that Harry was naked right now.

"The best thing that could happen would be that Tom left and I wasn't put up for nomination." Louis sighed and Harry hummed.

"That would be perfect because we could have a date and Tom wouldn't be there to interrupt us." Harry said. Louis hummed as Harry began massaging his back and he let himself relax into it.

"Feel like I've been a proper downer today," Louis sighed and Harry huffed moving in closer to Louis to wrap his arms around him and bury his face into Louis' neck as the water continued to roll over them.

"You haven't. I've been impressed with everything you've done considering your injured." Harry said and Louis sighed and closed his eyes and turned his neck slightly as Harry kissed his neck gently moving up slowly before he sighed and breathed out.

"I think we should go sit in the hot tub, I bet the hot water and bubbles will be good for your back." He said but Louis didn't move. He loved how intimate this time in the shower felt and knowing they weren't going to be disturbed by people only made him want to cling to the moment that much longer.

"Not yet," He muttered and Harry nuzzled into his neck his hands running over Louis' chest gently.

"Lou," Harry muttered quietly and Louis hummed putting his hands over Harrys. "When we leave the house, you'll still want to see me won't you."

Louis turned his head to try and see Harry, he was shocked Harry would even ask him something like that but Harry was buried into his neck not looking up.

"You'll have a tough time trying to get rid of me," Louis said still quietly. He knew the cameras would probably still hear them but it was worth trying to stay quiet in case they couldn't over the water.

"Good," Harry said, letting out a breath.

"You really thought we'd leave the house and I'd just never want to see you again?" Louis asked and he turned around in Harrys arms making him look up as he did.

"I don't know, I didn't think so but I just wanted to be sure." He said, keeping Louis eye now. "You already mean so much to me and I just -"

"You already mean so much to me too, H." Louis said quietly interrupting Harry because he needed Harry to know that he was feeling exactly the same about them both and he knew that the date now had to happen sooner rather than later.

Harry smiled and rested his forehead against Louis' and they both closed their eyes and breathed out as the water continued to hit them.

Louis wondered whether meeting Harry outside the house would have gone any different, whether their closeness had been caused so quickly by living in such a close proximity since day one, or whether it would have been so fast even if that hadn't been a part of it all. Louis had no doubt they'd have gone just as quick except possibly quicker since after three and a half weeks they still hadn't kissed.

Louis felt Harrys hand move to cup his neck gently and he kept his eyes closed not wanting to be pulled out of the intimacy and he wanted nothing more than to move his head and kiss Harry. He felt Harrys thumb gently trace over his cheek and sigh before he leant back and moved to grab the shower gel.

Louis knew Harry had stopped himself from the moment because of the stupid bargain he'd made and he was all up for telling Harry he wanted to take it back but knowing how surprised Harry would be once he'd set up their date made him simply open his eyes and watch as Harry washed them both being very gently as to not hurt Louis, Louis was feeling his back easing up though, with the cream, time, the shower and the way Harry had been gently massaging it day meant it was feeling a little better but still not quite normal.

Hopefully after another night of sleep he'd not notice it, and he'd be able to join in the fun with everyone else. He helped Harry wash his hair smiling when he tried to put Harrys hair into a mohawk only for it to fall down as it was too heavy and long to try.

"Come on then," Louis said as he bought Harry fully under the water, "Lets go to the hot tub."

So they got out of the shower and wrapped their towels around them. They unlocked the door and made their way through the bedroom. Harry put on his trunks and they continued through the kitchen and into the garden. Most of the housemates were at the pool and Louis continued through to the hot tub where Liam and Niall were sat talking.

"Can we join?" Louis asked already halfway into the hot tub and the others all grinned.

"Sure, we were just discussing who would look the best in a wig."

"Niall." Louis said and Harry hummed looking at them both closely.

"Yeah Niall." He agreed.

"Told ya," Niall grinned and Liam simply shrugged. As they got comfortable in the hot tub and Louis sighed at the heat. It was dark out but inside the hot tub room felt quite relaxing with dimmed lighting and Louis put his head back at the side of the tub and sank down so he his chin was just above the water.

Conversation turned to challenges and how many more they'd be likely to do since they no longer seemed to be doing upgrades to the house.

"Weren't we meant to get prizes for the yoga?" Niall asked after a while, "Because we all got to the end of the group yoga and Harry, you won the other one. Weren't they meant to tell us our prize later?"

"Yeah and it is later." Harry nodded and Louis grinned at the way he'd said it, mimicking him making Harry squeeze his thigh in retaliation.

"I think they've forgotten." Niall said and they all nodded. As it got later and they'd all become wrinkled from being in the hot tub for so long, they got out and followed the rest of the housemates to the bedroom where they got ready for bed.

Just as Harry and Louis had got comfortable a static filled the room before the house began to speak waking up everyone who'd fallen asleep.

Perrie screamed and Jade, Niall and Caroline all fell out of their beds as they were getting into them at the time.

"Housemates, Your prizes are as follows," It said and Louis grinned.

"There it is, fucking us over as usual." He said squeezing Harry to his side as Harry smiled into his chest. He hoped Harry got a good prize and he listened out to what they got for the challenge.

"If you got one pose, you get packet of biscuits." The house spoke and Louis raised an eyebrow. "If you got two, you get the biscuits and a bar of chocolate. If you got three, you get both of the previous and an bottle of alcohol. If you got four, you get all the previous and a visit to the private room where you will get a pizza."

"A pizza." Niall sighed wistfully.

"And if you got all poses, you'll get all the previous and a message from a family member."

Louis gulped and felt Harry freeze on him and they looked at each other. Louis was both happy but knew once again the home sick feeling would set in hearing from family.

"Harry, as the winner of the challenge you will be called into the diary room in the morning to collect your unique prize." The house finished before there was static again and they were left in silence. Louis squeezed Harry closer to him and bit his lip as Harry slowly began to trace Louis' tattoos.

Everyone seemed out of sorts after being either woken up or told they'd hear from family that no one got to sleep for a little while although no one seemed to want to talk either. Louis knew he'd be happy hearing from his mum again and he tried to look at it from only a positive mood, after all he'd got through feeling homesick before and he had his friends and Harry to help him through too.

Finally he felt himself drifting off to sleep with Harrys deep breaths helping to sooth him.

A/N

Well there we go, the next instalment. I'm working on the next upload too so hopefully there won't be too long of a wait. Didn't quite expect it to be so long but there we go.

Hope you're all well!

See you next chapter :)

Lana x

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10.1K 400 25
When the boys are given a full week off from work, paparazzi, and crazy fans a lot happens. What happens when Harry falls hard for fellow bandmate Lo...
15.4K 462 15
Louis is a drug addict whom Harry falls in love with, but really he shouldn't and bad things happen.
963 48 25
Louis is a boy who wants to date the straight Harry Styles. He comes up with a ridiculous plan to get Harry to fall for him. Now there is just one pr...
127K 2.4K 39
Louis is a world famous singer in his late twenties. Harry is a twenty year old waiter. Through common acquaintances Harry get the chance to meet his...