The Big Brother House (Larry...

Av beautifulnightmare2

Louis is one of the contestants on the 2014 Big Brother reality TV show, Its a crazy few weeks filled with a... Mer

The Big Brother House (Larry Stylinson)
Launch Night
Day 1 in the Big Brother House and Louis is doing Squats in the Garden
Day 2 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Niall are Playing Frisbee
Day 3 in the Big Brother House - The Housemates are Playing Golf in the Garden
Day 4 in the Big Brother House - Housemates are Wearing Onesies in the Pool
Day 5 in the Big Brother house and Tom's started an Argument in the Garden
Day 6 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Have Built A Fort at the Sofas
Day 7 in the Big Brother House and the Bathroom has Become a Nail Salon
Week 1 - Eviction
Week 1 - Nominations
Day 8 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Niall are Playing I-SPY
Day 9 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates Get Locked In
Day 10 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Liam and Zayn talk Crushes
Day 11 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Harry are Doing Yoga In the Garden
Day 12 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Jade are Making Cupcakes
Day 13 in the Big Brother House and Tom is Causing Problems in the House
Day 14 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Put on a Singing Show
Week 2 - Eviction
Week 2 - Nominations
Day 15 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Playing a Board Game
Day 16 in the Big Brother House and Louis gets Paired up With Tom
Day 17 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Feeling Homesick
Day 18 in the Big Brother House and There's a Quiz in the Diary Room
Day 19 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Hitting Coconuts
Day 20 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates have a Fruit Fight
Day 21 in the Big Brother House and the housemates are dancing on the table
Week 3 - Eviction
Week 3 - Nominations
Day 22 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Perrie are on a Mission
Day 23 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Going in Circles
Day 25 in the Big Brother House and Louis has an Argument With the House
Day 26 in the Big Brother House and James Sticks a Pizza to the Ceiling
Day 27 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Emotional
Day 28 in the Big Brother House and Louis has Organised a Date for Harry
Week 4 - Eviction
Week 4 - Nominations
Day 29 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Dressed as Chickens
Day 30 in the Big Brother House and It's Liams Birthday

Day 24 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Blindfolded

3.6K 116 176
Av beautifulnightmare2

Louis awoke the next morning to kisses on his chest and neck, gentle and soothing and he opened his eyes with difficulty looking down at Harry still laying on him, his hand softly stroking over Louis' skin occasionally kissing him.

"Much nicer way to wake than the alarm." Louis whispered and Harry jumped and looked up at him with his eyes wide and Louis smiled moving his hand from Harrys back to his face instead.

He couldn't quite believe how lucky he was to be put into the house with this boy, let alone be lucky enough for him to like him back. He wasn't half going to date the hell out of him, he just had to come up with the perfect date idea in the house.

"Want to have a shower before the bathroom is full?" Harry asked quietly, his eyes closing as Louis slowly traced around his jaw and his cheeks until Louis ended his examining of Harrys face by drawing his finger down Harrys nose and pressing the end with a small smile as Harry opened his eyes again.

"You're either trying to politely say I smell, or you just want to get me naked." Louis said jokily.

"You've no idea." Harry said. It was like he was trying to make a joke too, but it came out very seriously and his cheeks tinted pink after the admission like he really had tried to make it jokey and failed.

"One day, hey?" Louis grinned and Harry looked back to him, his eyes intense and Louis tapped Harrys back lightly before slowly pushing him off as he sat up in the bed. "Come on then, Styles." Louis said far too fondly as he stood up, "It's naked time."

"Yes," Harry said grinning as he too stood up, they both tried to be quiet as they made their way over the mattress and then, after picking up their towels and a change of clothes, they tiptoed past the other housemates until they were at the bathroom. Louis let Harry go in first and closed and locked the door behind him.

Harry threw his clothes and towel into the corner and watched Louis as he did the same.

"I'm going to shave," Louis told him and Harry nodded and moved over to go and pee and Louis turned back to the mirror and over to where the shaving equipment was. He got himself ready to shave as Harry came over to wash his hands.

He then moved to sit on the counter while Louis began to shave and he stopped and looked at the smiling boy.

"You're putting me off." He said and Harry only smiled wider.

"I don't want to go in alone." Harry said and Louis rolled his eyes fondly and then moved to continue shaving ignoring the faces Harry was pulling at him until he'd finished and washed his face off. Then he pulled Harry off the counter and tickled him until Harry was laughing on the floor.

"You're a damn menace, Haz." Louis said stepping over Harry towards the shower only to have his ankle grabbed by Harry who pulled him down on top of him winding them both. When he could Louis started laughing and rolled off of Harry until he was laying beside Harry looking at him.

"I didn't think that through." Harry said and Louis continued laughing until he leant forward, hesitated and then kissed Harrys cheek. He'd almost instinctively gone straight for Harrys lips and by the smile Harry gave to him, he knew. Slowly he pushed himself up from the floor ignoring the knowing smile and wishing he hadn't made kissing Harry such a big deal in his head. Harry remained on the floor watching him and Louis turned and held his hand out to help Harry up.

They moved to the shower and turned them on before Louis moved to pull on trunks while Harry like usual got himself naked and as Louis properly washed away the last couple of days emotions, and wiped over his freshly shaved face he felt relief flood through him.

Even if he was sent out this coming eviction, he'd had a great time, a much better time than he'd ever dreamed about having. He washed and as usual tried not to look at Harry naked beside him or tried to ignore how naked Harry was when he wrapped his arms around him and stood behind him.

When they had both finished up and quietly walked from the bathroom in fresh clothes, they were met with a couple of other housemates who had woken up too. Louis smiled at their sleepy morning induced comas and he moved out of the bedroom and into the living room with Harry.

They stopped and stared at the blacked out windows and door and Louis sighed because he quite fancied a cigarette. Zayn was sat on the sofa staring at the door in resentment, like he too wasn't happy they were locked in and no doubt he'd also been about to go for a cigarette.

"I assume our challenge will be outside then." Harry sighed pulling Louis towards the sofas and they sat down on the spare sofa. Zayn finally stopped brooding at the door and turned to them both with a small smile.

"So it seems your date went well then." Louis said and Harry looked down biting at his lip. Louis put his arm over the back of the sofa behind him as he watched Zayn.

"Oh it was great." Zayn grinned. "They sent us through to a room off the diary room. It was set up like a posh restaurant. They gave us cereal and toast and water in wine glasses but it was still pretty thoughtful."

"Better than being in here and having everyone talking around you." Louis nodded. Harry was smiling back at Zayn now but Louis could see what appeared to be slight jealousy behind his expression. No doubt he wished they'd been on a date away from all the housemates too.

"I'm honestly surprised no one came into the bedroom." Zayn chuckled and Louis wrinkled his nose as Harry leant back into his arm and pulled his hand so Louis' arm then wrapped around him.

"No one wanted to disturb you," Louis chuckled squeezing Harry slightly. "This will be the start of it all now though. No one's really been thinking about their sex lives and now everyone will realise exactly how long it's been for them."

"The start?" Harry muttered. "The first time I saw you was the start."

"Harry, you horny dog, keep it in your pants." Louis said quietly to him and Harry grinned. They were soon joined by some more housemates and as Niall and Liam sat down Louis grinned. "I wouldn't have come out of the room, I'd have done it right on the diary room chair."

Niall head cocked and Liams eyebrows drew together in confusion at coming into the conversation half way through. Zayn and Harry began laughing and Louis simply grinned, it was of course all bullshit, he'd damn well want his first time with Harry to be romantic, the kinky stuff could come after.

"Just because you want some weird three way with the house, doesn't mean that's what I'm into." Zayn said still grinning and he shook his head slowly. "Besides, I don't want the world to see what my O face looks like. We stayed under the covers."

"Is that why Harry and Louis keep going under the covers? You don't want the world to see your O face?" Niall asked grinning smugly.

"I'm not ashamed of my O face," Louis returned and he eyed Harry slightly who was gripping his thigh, his thumb running along the inseam, subtly enough that no-one would see, not even the cameras. But Louis could feel it and he squeezed Harry slightly again.

"So now you've slept together, no doubt it'll be an every day thing." Niall continued conversationally and Liam seemed to have realised exactly what they were all talking about and he leant forward slightly to listen. Zayn simply shrugged an almost dopey smile on his face.

"Possibly, if the bedrooms free obviously."

"Obviously." They all returned and Louis grinned before squeezing Harrys hand on his thigh as the alarm went off in the bedroom.

"Hungry?" He asked Harry loudly over the noise. Harry nodded and they both got up from the sofa together and made their way into the kitchen to get some cereal. More of the housemates walked out of the bedroom and they all watched James walk out yawning with his eyes closed and he continued over to the door, his eyes still closed but they opened when he walked into the locked door.

"Who locked us in?" He asked sleepily.

"Satan." Louis said leaning on the kitchen counter as he ate his cereal grinning at James who rubbed at his shoulder which had hit the door.

They finished their cereal, washed their bowls and then moved back to the sofas, Harry dropping onto Louis' lap this time.

They stayed listening to Niall talking about the time he ordered both a pizza and an Indian to be delivered to McDonalds until the house interrupted him as he was describing how he'd accidentally dropped ketchup into his curry.

"Can the housemates come to the sofas." The house spoke and one by one the housemates walked over to the sofas and sat down waiting to be told their next challenge.

"We'd better be allowed outside," Niall muttered. "I'll freak out if we're locked up again."

"Housemates," spoke the house. "Your challenge today will take place outside on the obstacle course."

As the house spoke the blinds began to rise and everyone watched as it revealed the garden and one by one everyones mouths dropped open.

The usual wall stood in the garden was gone and instead it seemed there was anther couple of acres of grass behind it. Set up there was a whole obstacle course, some were inflatable and some weren't. It looked incredible and Louis found himself grinning with the rest of the housemates.

"There will be two rounds." The house continued and everyones focus came back to what it was saying. "In the first one, everyone will compete to win a prize at the end."

"What sort of prize?" Jesy asked but of course the house didn't answer her.

"In the second round, you will be in pairs of your own choice and will have to navigate your partner around the obstacle course while they are blindfolded. The winners will share a prize."

"Oh no." Harry muttered and Louis grinned, hid his face into Harrys shoulder and squeezed him around his middle.

"The winner of the previous round will not take part in the blindfolded challenge."

"You'd better win then, Harold." Louis muttered and Harry hummed.

"What if I want to be your partner though?"

"Got no confidence in me winning?" Louis asked and Harry smirked and shrugged.

"Some of those look pretty tall." Harry said and giggled as Louis pinched at his hip.

"Please make your way to the starting line, the challenge begins when the whistle blows." The house said finally and everyone stood up from the sofa.

"Be prepared to be amazed, Harold." Louis said and Harry simply grinned at him as they followed the crowd out into the garden. The new space was enormous and Louis suddenly felt a little weird. He was so used to living in the tight conditions that having so much open space was rather peculiar.

"It's too big," He muttered.

"That's what she said!" James called out thumping him on the back as he ran past to the starting line. There were sniggers from some of the housemates and Louis rolled his eyes with a grin.

They all grouped together at a line marked with flags that had start written on them and Louis tried to do a few quick stretches to warm up his muscles. He was damn well going to prove Harry that he could win this thing.

They all seemed to start stretching although the space was tight since they were all squeezed into a small area of grass. Louis' previous thoughts about the place feeling too big were squashed alongside him.

The whistle blew loudly into the garden and everyone ran over to the first obstacle. It was hard to navigate under the first beam due to the sheer volume of housemates trying to get through.

For once Louis' size came in useful, and he smirked because of Harrys comment earlier. He managed to break through the crowd by the second beam as he climbed over it. Alongside Perrie they began dodging under and over the beams as the rest of the housemates bickered behind them.

Louis grinned at Perrie as they moved from the first obstacle to the next where Louis gained a little distance on Perrie. The monkey bars stood a good three feet taller than Louis, but there was a step up to them which Louis was quick to jump up onto.

He took hold of the metal pole and began moving from each swinging as he went, his feet nowhere near the ground. His arms were protesting the whole time but the fact he was ahead of everyone motivated him to get through it. Perhaps for once he'd manage to win a challenge himself.

As he dropped down to the ground he rubbed at his arms deciding he should be more consistent with working out. Maybe he'd start working out with Liam every morning and not make excuses not to.

The next obstacle course was set up as a large wooden wall with holes cut into the wood for feet and hands to grip into. He made his way quickly over to it as he heard some of the others behind him. He started to climb being careful to place his feet into the right holes as he pulled himself up and onto the top which he sat on and looked down. Perrie, Liam, Tom and Harry were all on the other side fighting to get a grip on the wall.

Tom kept pulling the others off as he started pulling himself up and he gave Louis a hard look as if daring him to say anything to him but Louis simply ignored him, he didn't want to give Tom the satisfaction.

He turned from them and assessed exactly how high up he was before he jumped down making sure to land safely and as he stood up from the crouch he'd ended up in he groaned at the next obstacle.

Reluctantly he fell to his knees and crawled his way to where the net lay over the ground to be crawled under and he pulled it back and moved beneath it laying flat on his stomach.

As he began to army crawl his way through, he was careful not to get his limbs or head stuck in the netting. He went as quickly as possible well aware that Tom was behind him slowly catching him up.

While continuing to pull the netting back and army crawl his way through the netting he couldn't imagine how they would have any chance of doing it blindfolded. It was a death with, especially for some of the housemates.

As he thought this, he turned back and saw Harry and Perrie move beneath the rope and watched Harry immediately get his arm twisted in the ropes, he couldn't help the small smile forming on his lips but it left as his eyes focused on the other movements.

Liam was making his way through quickly but Tom was crawling towards him gaining on him quickly so Louis stopped watching the others and crawled his way out of the ropes on the other side.

There were tyres set up in front of him and Louis grinned as he easily made his way through them. He was used to doing those sort of drills from football and found it as easy as running normally.

From the tyres was a balancing beam and as Louis stood on it he thought it would be easy, but as soon as he stepped on it, it almost turned him sideways and he had to flail to find some balance. It seemed to roll and every time he thought he was finding his centre of gravity, the beam moved and he almost fell off it sideways.

He took it slowly having to rebalance himself after every step and finally he jumped off the other side, letting out a sigh since he'd found he'd held his breath the whole time.

Tom was on the balance beam too and Louis didn't like knowing he was just behind him. He didn't trust him in the slightest and almost felt like he was being stalked by a predator.

As he caught Toms eye, it didn't help that analogy because there was an almost hungry look in his expression. Louis had never seen him put in so much effort into one of the challenges but no doubt it was for a selfish reason and Louis was quick to continue on to the next obstacle.

It was once again a rope net, but this one was set up like a ladder on a wooden wall. It was higher up than the climbing wall and Louis knew he wouldn't be able to jump down the other side.

He began to climb up the rope, gripping it with his hands and using his upper strength more than anything to get up it fast. Just as he gripped the top to pull himself up and over, something grabbed his ankle. Suddenly with a yank to his ankle Louis lost his footing and his loose grip on the top bar didn't do anything to stop him falling.

It was a long way to fall and he hit the floor powerfully, landing straight on his arse. He groaned and lay down as the breath left his chest and pain radiated up his spine from his bum. His ribs hurt and his shoulders ached from the impact. His ankle throbbed from the tightness of the grip that had made him fall. He slowly looked over at the wall to see Tom smirking down at him as he climbed up the wall himself. He moved over the top and when Louis couldn't see him anymore he groaned and closed his eyes as he tried to catch his breath properly.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked breathlessly stumbling off the beam as he ran over to Louis laying on the ground. Louis opened his eyes and saw Liam looking down at him with a worried look on his face.

"That hurt more than a dry dick up the arse." Louis groaned still slightly winded and Liam gave a slight chuckle, but he still looked worried like he didn't believe Louis was okay.

Louis just needed to catch his breath and walk off the ache in his bum and back. Maybe get Harry to massage his back later on too. Liam held his hand out to help Louis stand and slowly he took it and groaned the whole time it took him to stand.

He walked around on the spot rubbing the lower part of his spine and breathing properly, the whole time Liam watching him as if ready to pick him up and take him off to get him seen to. But Louis was fine, he'd probably just have a massive bruise.

"He should be disqualified for that." Liam said sounding very serious and Louis gave a light chuckle as he brushed himself off.

"I'm not getting involved." Louis said and Liam looked thoughtfully at him. "If he wants to win that badly, let him. I'm just fed up with his attitude."

"S'not really the point though, he could have seriously injured you." Liam muttered.

"You alright, Lou?" Perrie called out loudly from the other side of the beam and as Louis looked over at her he sent a thumbs up.

"I'm fine. Now come on Payno." Louis said turning back to Liam, "Race ya to the finish line."

"Are you sure you're alright though?" Liam asked. "Because I heard you hit the floor from where Perrie is." He said biting at his lip. Louis could still feel the slight ache but the winded feeling had gone and he didn't think anything was too wrong.

"I'm honestly fine." He nodded and then smiled, "Why? Are you worried you'll lose to an invalid?"

"You wish," Liam said finally grinning, like he finally believed Louis was okay. "It's on like Donkey Kong."

"Really?" Louis asked blankly and Liam simply shrugged as they watched each other for a moment. Quite suddenly they both grinned and turned to the rope net wall and began to climb it. Louis was careful not to hurt himself any more and took the top carefully as not to fall on the other side. They began to climb down the other side trying not to get caught in the net which was harder on the way down than it had been on the way up. Half way down they both jumped to the ground and looked at the next obstacle.

There was what looked like a swing set up but each swing was set up close to the ground and they moved over to it, Louis stepping onto the first which began to swing back and forward and he reached forward to grab the next and as he stepped onto that one he slowed the one he'd just been on so Liam could get onto it.

Although he'd set Liam a challenge to race him, he was still willing to help him get across, after all Liam had helped him up and checked he was okay when he could have continued on and maybe beaten Tom. As it was Tom was nowhere to be seen by now having spent so long trying to get his breath back.

They continued on along the swings and Louis finally stepped off the last, holding it still for Liam, it was more enjoyable with someone else anyway.

As Liam stepped off the swing too, they looked at the next obstacle and both grinned. It took Louis back to birthday parties growing up. It was a large bouncy castle style obstacle course with pillars and columns to move around and dive through.

Before he made his way onto it, Louis took a quick look around the course to try and assess where everyone was. It seemed most people were at the net wall he'd taken his fall at and as he continued looking, he realised Harry was still stuck beneath the net, and Louis grinned to himself.

He turned back to the next obstacle course and followed Liam onto it, bouncing slightly as he did. They ran through the columns ignoring them when they hit them in the face before they began crawling and diving through the horizontal pillars until they were through that and at another rope net to climb.

Louis kind of wished it was this one Tom had pulled him off of because the landing would have been much nicer that was for sure.

They both pulled themselves up it easier than the last and as they got to the top they both threw themselves over it. Louis ended up sliding down it backwards while Liam rolled his way onto the grass. Louis had to do a roley-poley to right himself and he stood up at the same time as Liam.

They both started to laugh and they began to make their way to the ball pit which was what appeared to be a large blow up swimming pool filled with colourful balls.

A whistle filled the garden which obviously meant Tom had crossed the finish line. Louis ignored it as he and Liam looked at each other before they both ran and dived into the balls.

Louis ended up completely underneath them, the feeling of them all around him rather odd but nostalgic. He jumped up to stand and balls flew off of him. He pulled a ball out of his shirt as he waded his way through the pit almost loosing his footing a couple of times and Liam, who was wading near him did fall back into the balls once making Louis laugh at him.

Louis moved to get out of the pit and as he did he threw a ball at Liam which bounced off his head and out of the pit and he managed to duck the one Liam threw at him.

Louis then made his way over to another blow up feature, with a blow up stepladder he made his way up, Liam moving up it a moment after he did and as he got to the top, Louis threw himself down the next slide and flew down it on his stomach until he was thrown off the end and past the finish line.

A whistle sounded to let him know he'd finished and Louis turned onto his back as the whistle sounded again letting him know Liam had also crossed the finish line.

Relief to have finished the race finally hit him and his whole body ached now, probably from the fall rather than the obstacle course itself.

"That was exhausting." Louis muttered and Liam laughed laying beside him, breathing deeply.

"And we've got to do it all over again." Liam said, "Blindfolded."

"Fuck that," Louis groaned. He'd almost forgotten about that. There was no way he could go through all of that again. It felt like he'd been hit by a train and his back was beginning to throb and he just wanted to go and sit or lay down somewhere.

"We should probably move, Zayn caught up with Perrie and they looked pretty competitive." Liam said. Louis simply hummed closing his eyes, he didn't think he could get up just yet. "I bet they're going to have sex again after this, the tension is crazy."

"Is Harry still under the rope net?" Louis asked, not bothering to open his eyes.

"I love how when I say sex your first thought is Harry." Liam chuckled and he took Louis under his arms and dragged him from the finish line. Louis winced at the dull pain on his spine and Liam muttered an apology as Louis opened his eyes. "He is though, still stuck I mean."

There was a war cry from the top of the slide and Louis watched as Perrie and Zayn crawled up the top of the slide and seemed to wrestle each other at the top of the slide trying to push the other backwards. They both then fell backwards down the slide and Louis watched them both fly off the end of the slide. He couldn't tell who'd crossed first but they were both laughing as they went.

Louis turned his face away from them as he looked over to Harry who'd stopped strutgling beneath the net and seemed to be laying there defeated by it.

Louis made himself sit up which was harder than he'd ever tried before and got up onto his feet slowly feeling like he was a hundred. He massaged his spine as he walked over to where Harry was and Harry turned to him as he stood beside him.

"Got a little stuck there, love?" Louis asked.

"Just a little." Harry nodded solemnly. "Did you win?"

"Tom did." Louis said trying not to sound bitter about the situation as his back gave a throb. "I got second."

"Oh," Harry said, "i'd suggest we pair up for the next round but I'm not a very good partner." He said and Louis chuckled slightly,

"Can I help?" He asked looking Harry over noting the rope seemed to have knotted around his wrist but he seemed free everywhere else.

"Can you help get my hand out?" Harry asked miserably. "I think I've got rope burn and it's just not worth it when it's not in the bedroom."

"You kinky little shit," Louis said but he helped loosen the rope around Harrys wrist and he frowned seeing the rope burn as he did. He pulled the loosened rope from Harrys wrist and lifted the net up as Harry crawled his way out from beneath it.

Once Harry stood up, he rubbed at his wrist delicately and winced. Louis took his hand wincing himself as he'd stood upright and he ignored the concerned look Harry gave him as he looked at Harrys wrist.

He gave it a delicate kiss and Harry sent him a small smile but he was still watching him concerned. He obviously had no idea what had happened and Louis didn't really want to worry him or get him annoyed at Tom.

The whistle was going off a lot now, it seemed the other housemates were still grouped together and Louis looked to Harry.

"Are you going to try and finish it off?" He asked.

"There's no point," Harry shook his head, his shoulders sagging slightly, "Anyway, my hand hurts a bit."

Louis nodded and took Harrys better hand and pulled him over to the others. As they reached the others Mary crossed the finish line and another Whistle sounded. Perrie walked over to him looking as concerned as Liam had. Tom was nowhere to be seen and Louis gave Perrie a tight smile.

"Are you sure you're okay, Lou?" She asked him and Louis nodded. "Tom should be disqualified."

"Liam said that," Louis nodded. "I'm alright."

"What happened?" Harry asked frowning.

"Tom-" Perrie began but they were cut off by the static of the house as it got ready to announce something.

"Could Tom please come to the diary room." The house called out and Perries eyebrows raised as they continued to look at each other.

"Maybe he will be." She said.

"Maybe." Louis shrugged and winced as he did. Perrie frowned and Louis simply smiled and pulled Harry over to where Niall was laying on the ground panting and looking rather sweaty.

"Why was Tom called to the Diary room?" Niall asked as Harry and Louis sat down beside him. Louis tried to hide his wince, he didn't want people fawning over him for a little fall and he sighed.

"He wasn't playing fairly." Louis said and Niall nodded.

"That doesn't surprise me." Niall nodded. Louis could feel Harrys eyes on him, like he was assessing him. He knew something wasn't quite right with Louis and Louis had told him he'd talk to him about things.

"He pulled me off the net wall." He said pointing over at the obstacle, Harrys eyes flicked to it and his eyebrows drew together. "Landed on my arse. I'm alright though, just achey."

"That's pretty high to fall," Harry frowned. "He'd better be punished accordingly for it, you could have broken your neck."

"Could have but I didn't." Louis said as Harry moved closer to him, his hand lightly running up and down his spine.

"Could Harry and Louis please come to the diary room." The house called out. They eyed each other rather confused but they both got up slowly and Niall lifted his hand in a pathetic wave goodbye.

Harry directed them both into the house, ignoring the angry looking Tom as he marched from the diary room and into the bedroom instead.

They made their way over to the diary room and pressed the button and waited to get into the room. They were waiting a little longer than usual and Louis frowned slightly getting ready to hit the button again when it turned green and they were able to walk in.

To Louis' surprise there was a small table set up in front of the chair with two steaming cups of tea on it. The mugs were named and Louis' eyebrows rose up as he paused in the doorway.

"Hello Harry and Louis." The house spoke. "Please take a seat."

"It's a trap." Louis whispered. "The chair will probably be turned into a slide and we'll end up in the bin with the rest of the houses rubbish."

"I think it's more of a bribery." Harry muttered directing Louis over to the chair. Louis took a seat, moving around a bit to get himself to a place his back didn't throb and Harry sat down beside him wrapping his arm around him gently.

"IS the tea poisoned?" Louis asked and Harry smiled lightly as Louis leant over to pick up the mug with his name on it. He gave the warm tea a sniff and his stomach squirmed happily at the smell. He missed his tea and he gave it a tentative sip and closed his eyes at the taste.

"We've called you both in here since you've both been hurt in the challenge." The house spoke as Harry reached for his tea too and they sat back, Louis leaning into Harrys side a little more as he sipped his tea and stared at the monitor. "It is important to us to keep you all healthy and so neither of you will be competing in the blindfolded challenge."

"Awh, but I wanted to see Harry fail and walk into the wall." Louis joked and Harry gave him a playful sneer.

"We've set up a first aid kit for the both of you and would like you both to see you your injuries. If they get any worse, let big brother know and our medic will see to you."

"Oooh, the medic." Louis said to Harry, "The house is worried about us. It's definitely in love with the both of us."

"Definitely." Harry agreed and Louis smiled as he sipped his tea. It was soothing and in Harrys arms Louis felt extremely content.

"The first aid box is in the box in the wall." The house continued. "Take it and administer it properly."

"What happened with Tom?" Harry asked as Louis finished his tea and placed the empty mug back on the small table.

"Tom has been disqualified from the challenge." The house spoke. "As you came in second, Louis, you're the winner."

"Oh," Louis said frowning. "I'm not that bothered. Give it to Liam, I wouldn't have won if he hadn't helped me."

The house said nothing and Harry handed Louis his mug with a smile.

"Drink up, darling. We've got to administer first aid to each other." Harry chuckled and Louis smiled taking the mug.

"You don't want it?" He asked and Harry shook his head.

"I'll have water," He said kissing Louis' temple and Louis smiled into the mug as he drank the rest of Harrys tea before putting that on the table too.

"I think the house wants us out." Louis muttered. "It's not spoken in a while."

As he spoke the light turned green and Harry started to laugh. Louis huffed and stood up wincing slightly and he moved to get the first aid box and grabbed it before joining Harry again as they made their way out of the diary room.

Louis directed them to the sofas and Harry sat down on it. Louis them moved to lay down putting his head on Harrys thigh as he looked at the box.

"What's in it?" Harry asked and Louis pulled out deep heat cream, stuff for Harrys burns and a hot water bottle.

"a few things to help." Louis said, "Put your hand here."

He patted his chest as he took the cream for Harrys wrist out of the box and unscrewed the cap. Harry lay his wrist over Louis' chest and Louis picked it up and began gently applying the cream.

They could hear laughter in the garden and Louis had no doubt they were all trying to get around the course blindfolded.

When he'd applied the cream liberally, Harry sat him up and took the other cream from the box and lifted Louis' shirt. He kept it up and sighed as Harry began rubbing the cream onto his back.

He could feel the heat already starting to spread through his muscles and he sighed as Harry continued to rub his hands up and down Louis' back.

Once he was finished he got up to go and wash his hands and he got the hot water bottle ready for Louis. Louis slowly stood up and let his t-shirt drop as he went to wash his own hands and he took the hot water bottle from Harry as they moved into the garden.

They weren't going to participate in the blindfolded challenge but they were going to sit and watch the rest of the housemates make tits of themselves that was for sure.

They grabbed cushions from the smoking shelter and made their way over to where the housemates were laughing and shouting.

They made a nice place to sit down and Louis curled into Harrys side as they watched on.

Niall was being directed by James but he seemed to be walking in the complete wrong direction to the climbing wall. Perrie was gripping the balancing beam upside down screaming, Zayn trying to get her to let go and start again while Jade was laying over the swing where she'd obviously fallen from it, Leigh-Anne laughing crazily at her.

Liam and Jesy were obviously going to win because Liam was in the ball pit already. Caroline was walking in circles while Mary tried to direct her away from it but the blindfolded were obviously struggling to hear the others.

"I'm glad we didn't have to do this." Harry said. "I'd still be trapped under the nets."

"Well, I'd have been blindfolded but I'd have hated not being fully in control of where I was going." Louis said chuckling as Harry squeezed him close to his side. "Hows your wrist anyway?"

"It's okay, it stings a little." Harry shrugged and looked down at his wrist. Louis took his hand and rubbed his thumb soothingly just below where it was sore and Harry smiled and sank further into Louis' side curling his arm around him tightly.

Louis was happy like this, the hot water bottle was sooting his back and Harry was helping him too. He was watching his friends make fools of themselves and Tom had got his comeuppance. Louis kissed lightly at Harrys jaw and smiled as Harry gave a happy sigh into the garden.

The whistle sounded meaning Liam and Jesy had won the challenge and everyone else took off their blindfolds and one by one ran and dove into the ball pit.

Louis and Harry slowly got up also wanting to play with the balls, and they sat on the edge either side and began throwing balls at each other, careful not to hurt themselves any more than they already had.

Lunch was made later on and Louis found himself very hungry after the race, the effort he'd put in making him ravenous and after eating he sat at the smoking shelter with Zayn while Harry and Niall waded in the pool.

Louis' back was finally feeling better and after helping Mary wash up all the plates from lunch, Louis went into the garden to join the others on the bouncy pillars and slide.

They spent the afternoon jumping and racing like they were ten again and it was one of the easiest days they'd had in the house.

They had dinner sat around the table where it was announced that Louis had forfeited his right to the prize and it would therefore go to Liam who all but jumped on Louis happily.

It wasn't long after that when Louis found himself getting ready for bed with a sleepy looking Harry and they tried to find a comfortable position to stay in.

Louis turned in the bed and felt Harry shift slightly to allow him to curl into him, their arms tightening around each other as their legs wound together.

Their skin was warm where it touched each others and Louis found comfort in the skin on skin contact. He found that he wasn't greatly homesick, simply because this house did feel a little like a home. More to do with the people inside it than the house itself. Louis would gladly burn it down with all its shitty furniture too and live out in the garden and hot tubs instead.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked quietly and Louis focused back to him and gave him a guilty smile.

"Setting the house on fire," He said honestly and Harry frowned briefly before he smiled.

"You start it in the straw bails and make it out to be an accident. Those are a fire hazard anyway." Harry told him and Louis grinned, he liked Harry so much, in every single way possible and how he'd go along with any conversation and hardly be taken aback by some of the randomness of it all made Louis like him even more.

"God you're perfect." Louis whispered and Harry smiled shyer than before, his cheeks turning slightly pink and Louis tightened his grip on Harry as they watched each other. Louis' slid his hand gently up Harrys side and back down feeling the lines of his body and he sighed as they continued watching each other.

Louis sighed and bought Harry in to his chest and he kissed the top of his head as Harry sighed into his skin, a small crease in his forehead. Louis wasn't an idiot, he'd felt the tension there but he was obviously a coward because for some reason he just couldn't lean in and kiss him. It was ridiculous because it was obvious how much they both wanted it.

He just hoped his cowardliness wouldn't turn Harry away eventually. That he'd bloody well have kissed him on the date he still had to plan out. Harry fell asleep not long after and Louis watched him on his chest for a bit before he heard Perrie and Zayn walk into the room whispering.

Louis carefully removed Harry from him and he sat up in the bed and carefully made his way from the bed.

Perrie was going through her clothes looking for her pyjamas and Louis walked over to her.

"Could I ask a favour?" He whispered and she looked up at him, pulling out a hoody from her clothes pile.

"Sure," She returned quietly and Louis motioned her out of the room and they walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

"So I'm going to arrange a date with Harry and I'm going to need your help to plan it." He said. Perrie grinned widely and nodded.

"Great, when are you thinking of doing it?"

"As soon as possible." He told her and she nodded along looking thoughtful.

"Okay, so tomorrow morning we'll go into the Diary room and see if they'll do anything to help out. If not, we'll arrange something cutesy in the house and I'll make sure everyone leaves you two alone." She said and Louis smiled.

"Thanks, Pez." He sighed.

"I'm just glad you're finally going to do something," She said. "We'll start planning properly tomorrow, we'll get Jade to keep Harry busy for an hour or so to buy us some time to plan this."

"Great." Louis grinned.

So with that they both moved back into the bedroom. Louis walked back over to his mattress with Harry feeling light and happy. Harry had turned onto his side and Louis got into the bed beside him and wrapped himself around his back smiling as Harry took his hand and curled it more around him.

Louis then allowed himself to drift off, his mind whirling with date ideas and his dreams full of them too. It was finally in the making. 

A/N

Sorry this has taken so long to write. I've not had a day off of work since easter and I'm exhausted. 

I'll still be uploading but there could be a wait between some. It just depends on my work schedule.

I hope everyone who still reads this is okay,

Giving you all the best,

Lana x

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

24.9K 309 11
This "story" contains small imagines about Larry Stylinson, of which i will be trying to make cute. Enjoy!
404 44 16
Harry styles is a student at a school in his home town he isn't well behaved until new student louis tomlinson joins and has a impact on harry. Harry...
9.4K 158 22
Have you ever loved someone, but known that no matter what you did, they would never love you back? Would you do anything for your friend in hope th...
534K 19K 34
Louis is stuck with his 4 sisters, as his mother walked out on them. A note.... that was all that was left for them. Louis gets a job to be Mr. Harry...