The Big Brother House (Larry...

By beautifulnightmare2

Louis is one of the contestants on the 2014 Big Brother reality TV show, Its a crazy few weeks filled with a... More

The Big Brother House (Larry Stylinson)
Launch Night
Day 1 in the Big Brother House and Louis is doing Squats in the Garden
Day 2 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Niall are Playing Frisbee
Day 3 in the Big Brother House - The Housemates are Playing Golf in the Garden
Day 4 in the Big Brother House - Housemates are Wearing Onesies in the Pool
Day 5 in the Big Brother house and Tom's started an Argument in the Garden
Day 6 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Have Built A Fort at the Sofas
Day 7 in the Big Brother House and the Bathroom has Become a Nail Salon
Week 1 - Eviction
Week 1 - Nominations
Day 8 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Niall are Playing I-SPY
Day 9 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates Get Locked In
Day 10 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Liam and Zayn talk Crushes
Day 11 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Harry are Doing Yoga In the Garden
Day 12 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Jade are Making Cupcakes
Day 13 in the Big Brother House and Tom is Causing Problems in the House
Day 14 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Put on a Singing Show
Week 2 - Eviction
Week 2 - Nominations
Day 15 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Playing a Board Game
Day 16 in the Big Brother House and Louis gets Paired up With Tom
Day 17 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Feeling Homesick
Day 18 in the Big Brother House and There's a Quiz in the Diary Room
Day 19 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Hitting Coconuts
Day 21 in the Big Brother House and the housemates are dancing on the table
Week 3 - Eviction
Week 3 - Nominations
Day 22 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Perrie are on a Mission
Day 23 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Going in Circles
Day 24 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Blindfolded
Day 25 in the Big Brother House and Louis has an Argument With the House
Day 26 in the Big Brother House and James Sticks a Pizza to the Ceiling
Day 27 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Emotional
Day 28 in the Big Brother House and Louis has Organised a Date for Harry
Week 4 - Eviction
Week 4 - Nominations
Day 29 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Dressed as Chickens
Day 30 in the Big Brother House and It's Liams Birthday

Day 20 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates have a Fruit Fight

4.2K 137 125
By beautifulnightmare2

As the alarm once again woke him, he rolled onto his side and found that he was alone in the bed. His eyebrow furrowed slightly as he realised Harry must have bought him into the bed the night before and having gone to bed at a reasonable time he found himself feeling incredibly rested and actually fully awake.

He wiped the last of his sleep from his eyes before he pushed off the blanket and stood up from the bed, moving over to Harrys clothes and grabbing one of his jumpers knowing Harry wouldn't have a problem with it.

Niall was still sleeping on the bed as the last few people in the room got up and moved to the bathroom or out into the living room and Louis sighed knowing Niall would probably still sleep through the alarm. He had after all pulled an all nighter the night before and so Louis knelt onto the bed and he grabbed Nialls ankle which was poking out of the blanket.

The alarm was slowly getting louder and Louis groaned as he started dragging the sleeping lump out of his bed and into the middle of the floor. As his hand drooped off the mattress the alarm stopped and Louis sighed thankfully before he stepped over Niall, hoping no one stood on him but also, another part of him hoping someone would and he walked from the bedroom and into the living room where Zayn and Perrie were sat talking on the sofa eating cereal. Mary and Caroline were at the dining room table, while Jade, James and Leigh-Anne were kicking the football between them.

Louis' eyes then trailed on where Harry was bare chested and doing push ups beside Liam, his skin glistening slightly like he'd actually been working out all morning and Louis' throat went dry as he watched Harrys muscles.

"Fetch a bucket," Perrie said, "I think we have a leak, either that or it's Lou's drooling." Perrie said loudly smirking as Louis turned around to look over at where her and Zayn were cuddled on the sofa.

"Yeah, fetch a bucket so I can puke," Louis said, "Your face is making me queasy."

"Oh ho," Perrie said grinning and showing no malice as Louis shook his head grinning too, "Big words for such a small guy."

"You see you're trying to hurt me, but you're words just go over my head." Louis said.

"Right, because you're short." Perrie nodded and Louis raised his eyebrows, he'd completely set that up for her and he was surprised he'd let that happen. He blamed Harry completely for frying his brain.

"Shut your face," Louis told her and Zayn grinned.

"How does one shut ones face?" He asked.

"You shut it in things, slam a door on it a few times, I'm sure it would make one hell of an improvement." He said and Perrie laughed shaking her head as Zayn smirked beside her.

"Don't take your problems out on me, Tomlinson." Perrie said, "It's not my fault you're being a knob and not off sucking his cock or boning. You're the one cock blocking yourself."

"Oh my god, shut up, my sisters watch this." Louis groaned walking to the kitchen to get himself some breakfast as Perrie and Zayn laughed again.

"When are you going to cave and ask him out?" Perrie continued and Louis focused on pouring the cereal and getting the milk out of the fridge.

"When and if I'm not nominated." He said and Perrie snorted.

"One of both of you will be nominated along the lines anyway why is it any different starting your relationship now than a few days before that happens?" Zayn said, and Louis rolled his eyes as he poured the milk over his cereal.

"As if Harry will ever be nominated," Louis snorted putting the milk back into the fridge, "He's perfect, no one's going to nominate him."

""I may just to spite you," Zayn hummed and Louis closed the fridge door.

"And then I'd have no option but to nominate the both of you." He said moving back to his cereal bowl as Niall walked out of the bedroom looking tired, his blanket still wrapped around him.

"You look," Louis began slowly eyeing him, "solid, at least you've not died yet."

"Thanks," Niall said walking into the kitchen and Louis pushed the bowl of cereal towards him as he moved to get another one out, Niall definitely looked like he needed food and fast. "Cheers mate," He muttered tucking into the cereal as Louis moved to get the milk again.

"Let's hope the challenge isn't physical, mental or technical hey?" Perrie sniggered and Louis nodded as he poured his new bowl of cereal.

"I guess we can rule out any challenge then," Louis said patting Niall on the back as he yawned.

Louis ate his cereal beside Niall, eyes roaming to the window into the garden and over to where Harry was keeping up with Liam.

Considering Liam worked out daily while Harry either slept or helped Louis throw things at him, Louis was impressed at Harrys stamina and when Harry and Liam finally seemed to call it a day and both walked into the house Louis didn't hide his appreciation of Harrys body.

"Hey, you're up." Harry smiled as he walked over to the kitchen and Niall sniggered into his blanket

"Wouldn't surprise me," He muttered.

"Thanks for that, Ni." Louis said rolling his eyes as Harry moved to grab a banana from the food bowl, Louis looked at it for a moment and noped the hell out of the kitchen. He wasn't about to stand beside Harry while he deep throated a damn banana.

He walked to the bathroom, washed his teeth and got himself ready for the morning feeling rather chipper and happy as he walked back to the living area and lay down with his legs up over Nialls legs, putting his hands behind his head and looking up at the ceiling.

"Theres a load of fruit in the fridge that needs to be used up," Harry called out into the house, "Should I make us smoothies?"

Louis scrunched up his nose, smoothies were not exactly his thing and he looked out of the window to see James and Jesy kicking the football to each other while both trying to eat cereal which looked to be spilling all over the place. He grinned and shook his head looking over to the kitchen and smiled wider as he watched Harry juggling with some oranges. It was actually quite impressive.

"Recon he'd be able to juggle while you sucked him off?" Niall asked and Louis raised an eyebrow at Niall grinning face. Harry had obviously heard him because there was a crash as Harry fell over himself and an orange zoomed over their heads and splatted against the wall just beneath the screen, all five of them at the sofas watching as it slid down the wall leaving a slimy looking trail, the smell of citrus hitting them immediately.

"Orange you glad that didn't hit you?" Harry called out getting up from where he'd slid and fallen to the floor, two of the oranges still in his hand and Louis tried to give Harry a hard look but he was sure his fondness shone through it if Harrys smug look was anything to go by.

Harry leant against the counter watching him and put one of the oranges down before peeling the other nonchalantly.

"For the record, yes I'd still be able to juggle."

Niall cackled obviously a little more awake as Louis turned away from Harry and shook his head with a grin as he looked back up at the ceiling.

"For the record," Louis said, his grin not leaving, "If I was sucking you off, juggling would be the last thing on your mind."

"Thought your sisters watched this," Perrie muttered smugly.

"Well it's not like I'd ever actually think, hey let me start juggling, in the middle of getting head. But the challenge has been put out there now, and I feel I need to prove I can." Harry continued and Louis eyed him, not moving his head and watching Harry pop some orange in his mouth, his smirk absolutely sinful.

"And what a better way to prove it than on national TV, go suck him off now Lou." Niall said patting Louis on the shins.

"Yeah of course, I've always wanted the world to see me sucking a dick." Louis said shaking his head as Perrie laughed.

"At least then you could look back and make improvements from there." Perrie said and Louis once again turned to her.

"I don't need to make improvements thank you very much." Louis told her as everyone laughed. "You can watch your sex tape back and do that all you need to."

"I feel like this is another challenge that needs to be proved," Harry said still grinning from the kitchen and Louis felt completely dug into a hole now, a hole with walls covered in inappropriate images of him and Harry, well inappropriate for this moment in time at least.

"Harold, if you're that desperate-" Louis began but was interrupted by static that made everyone at the sofas jump.

"Could the housemates come to the sofas."

Harry put the rest of his orange down and he bounded his way over to the sofas as Louis sat up and he poked Nialls red cheeks, he was still chuckling away to himself and Louis couldn't help but smile at him, it was contagious. He certainly looked a little more revived and Louis grinned as Harry sat down beside him, their shoulders pressing together as the rest of the housemates made their way to the sofas.

"Were you going to preposition me?" Harry asked quietly into his ear and Louis turned to him with his eyebrow raised.

"I was going to go tell you to make your own solo tape with one of those damn bananas you seem to love to deep throat." Louis replied keeping his voice low but not looking at Harry as people slowly drifted into the room.

"It's endearing how you're jealous of a banana." Harry continued putting his arm around Louis' shoulder. Louis rolled his eyes, the way they'd grown so close over the last few weeks was crazy and they were only growing closer still.

When everyone was sat down they looked expectantly up at the camera watching them and Louis was actually quite excited to have something to do, he kind of hoped it was more physical. He seemed to be buzzing with energy and he smiled as they continued to wait for the house to speak.

"There has been a change of plan today," The house said and Louis frowned wondering exactly what the house had planned for them today, he listened expectantly as the others murmured their confusion to each other. "There will be no challenge today or tomorrow."

"Damn it, on the one day we've actually slept and are eager to win something." Caroline groaned and Louis nodded smiling as Harry dropped his head on his shoulder with a sigh.

"What do we do now?" He asked,

"Suck each other off," Niall whispered to him,

"Film our sex tape," Harry muttered into Louis' shoulder and Louis pinched his hip smiling as Harry flinched but stayed put chuckling into Louis' chest.

"How about a huge game of football?" James asked grinning, "Another rematch girls vs boys."

"Not after seeing Louis kick that ball yesterday," Jesy snorted. "He's on my team."

"Yep, I'm great with balls," Louis nodded and Harry looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"You're all talk and no action today, Lou." He said, "I still think you should prove it all."

"And I still say you're desperate," He returned and Harry winked as people were beginning to stand up and he took his arm back from Louis' shoulder as he stood up too.

"So are we playing football?" Jesy asked them.

"If we can choose our team." Jade replied.

"Okay lets do this!" James shouted jumping up and running to the garden doing an odd yodelling sound. Louis pulled himself up and helped Niall up who kept his blanket around him as they walked outside.

"Team captains will be myself and Jesy because we're the coolest." James said and Louis rolled his eyes but couldn't keep the smile off his face.

"In your dreams, Corden" Perrie muttered but it was loud enough for James to hear because he threw a rubber duck at her and it bounced off her head and landed in the pool slowly bobbing away on the water.

"I'm going to choose first because I want Louis." James continued and Louis grinned.

"You'll probably have to fight Harry to the death for him," Liam said and Zayn snorted. Louis shook his head grinning as Harry made a show of pushing immaginary sleeves up his arms.

"It's on Corden," He said and James laughed putting his arm over Louis' shoulder as he looked at Jesy.

"Choose your team member."

"I'll go Liam, he likes his cardio."

"He also missed the coconut by miles," Louis told her with a grin and only grinned wider as she swore. Liam went to stand by her and Louis looked at James and opened his moiuth.

"We're not choosing Harry, he'll fall in the pool." He said and Louis pouted and turned away from him as Harry also pouted and crossed his arms.

"Okay, what about Perrie, she's fierce. Could scare away the other team by looking at them."

"That's it Tomlinson!" Perrie said marching towards him, "You and me, right here, right now."

"Perrie, you're on our team." James said taking her shoulder and pulling her to his other side. Perrie sent Louis a 'i'm watching you' sign and they both grinned at each other.

"I'll take Zayn." Jesy said and Perrie pouted.

"We'll have Niall." James said and Niall cheered and promptly fell over his blanket as he tried to walk over causing Jade to squeal and cover her eyes.

"Put some clothes on!" She said and Louis cackled as Niall got up and walked back over to them grinning, although his cheeks were a little red.

"Leigh-Anne," Jesy said and Leigh-anne walked over happily.

"Jade." James said and Jade walked over moving to stand as far away from Niall as she could.

"We'll have Harry then." Jesy said and Harry pouted.

"It's okay my feelings aren't hurt at all." He said walking over to her. No one else was in the garden so it appeared they had their teams sorted.

"Okay, Let's make goals while Niall gets changed." James said loudly making both Perrie and Louis wince and try to duck out of his arms but it was no use.

Niall skipped off into the house with the blanket still around him while everyone started looking around for markers to use as goal posts.

They settled on rubber ducks and as Niall came back wearing clothes, they all got into position to start the game,

To say it was chaos was an understatement. People were tackling each other left and right, even when they didn't have the ball. Harry could never seem to remember what side he was meant to be scoring.

Zayn spent most of his time in the goal smoking since it was near the shelter and Louis managed to kick the ball past him many times without him even moving more than a foot or two.

Niall disappeared and came back with a sandwich half way through and James had taken to ploughing people over, running around laughing.

Jade and Perrie were trying to get revenge on James even though he was their team mate and all in all Louis found it the most enjoyable match he'd ever played.

When the game was over they all walked into the house to eat lunch and sat at the dining room table laughing at everything that had happened.

"We should do a charity match like that when we're out of the house, if people enjoyed it they may actually come watch us in person and we'd raise so much for charity." Liam said and Louis nodded as he watched Harry walk to the kitchen.

"That would be fun," James said excitedly, "Although they'd need plenty of food to keep Niall playing."

"and armour for everyone but you," Leigh-Anne said rubbing at her rib, "i felt like a domino."

"Ah, Pizza." Niall sighed looking up at the ceiling like he was praying to a giant pizza in the sky or something.

Louis watched as Harry got the fruit out of the fridge and began chopping it all up and placing it into a battered looking blender.

"He's actually making smoothies." Louis muttered shaking his head.

"I dare you to pour some on him later," Perrie muttered and Louis grinned.

"Okay, I dare you to do the same to Zayn." Perrie grinned and they shook hands, smirking at each other.

"I didn't like the look of whatever just happened over there." Jesy said and Louis turned to her.

"You're good there, you're one of the safe ones." He said and she rolled her eyes but sent him a smile none the less.

"I'm going for a smoke," Zayn said through a yawn, "You want to join Lou?" Louis stood up with Zayn deciding a smoke would be good right about now. They walked out to the shelter and sat down putting their feet up on the chair and getting their cigarettes.

"How's your anxieties going?" Louis asked him as he lit his cigarette.

"Honestly, I'm feeling pretty great at the moment. They're kind of pushed right at the back of my head. I have moments but theres always so much going on that it's a good distraction you know."

"Yeah, thats good though." Louis smiled at him as they both took a drag of their cigarettes and sighed.

"Honestly doing this was probably the best decision I've ever made." Zayn smiled and Louis leant back and got himself comfortable.

"Best thing I've ever done while drunk, that's for sure." Louis chuckled and Zayn laughed with him as they continued to smoke. They talked about each of the housemates, about who they could see coping all the way through to the end.

Louis was sure Jesy would get arrested for killing Tom at some point, which was only made a stronger case as she screamed at him from at the pool while he taunted her about something. Tom, well he'd be dead obviously.

Louis would probably die too, but that would all be on Harry and the fact anything Louis would love to do with him was not deemed appropriate for the house, not that Louis told Zayn about any of that.

Liam would probably be crushed at some point by them piling too much on him while working out, and Mary would walk out because of all the chaos. James would revel in it all and he and Niall would knight themselves kings of the house and the whole place would become encased in food.

By the time they'd finished their conversation, Zayn was on his second smoke and Louis was ready to get in the pool, so he said bye to Zayn and made his way into the house.

His eyes fell immediately to Harry, who seemed to have put on a jumper and as he looked away from him he saw the huge smoothie mixed up on the side and he crept his way over to counter and grabbed one of the bananas, half chopped off the side.

Harry was sat on the sofa looking up at the ceiling, his head reclined back on the sofa and Louis just couldn't resist such an open target. He walked over to the back of the sofa and moved over Harry and looked down at him.

"Hey love," Harry smiled up at him and Louis reached out to stroke his cheek with a small smile keeping up the pretence of an innocent visit and he smiled wider as Harry closed his eyes and let Louis stroke his face.

He hesitated a moment, but pulled up the banana he was hiding behind his back and he squashed it onto Harrys face and jumped back as Harry sat upright so quickly the banana fell to the floor and his eyes opened wide as he turned to look at Louis.

Louis couldn't keep the laugh in, and as it bubbled out of him Harrys expression turned from shocked to competitive and Louis knew he was screwed and he took another step back as Harry ran his hand down his face and got the mashed banana off him.

He flicked his hand before getting onto his knees and pushing himself up and over the back of the sofa and Louis took that as his cue to leave. He turned and ran into the bedroom laughing as he heard Harry behind him.

"I'll get you back, Lou!" Harry called out loudly and Louis ran to the end of the room and turned around as Harry walked into the room holding a smoothie in a glass.

"Careful, babe. One wrong step and that goes all over you too!" Louis grinned and Harry raised an eyebrow challengingly. Louis was half expecting him to accidentally fling it over himself, it would just make it all so much better.

"It won't have time to, it'll be poured all over you first." Harry said walking towards him and Louis snickered.

"What's going on?" Mary asked walking from the bathroom and Louis grinned over at her making sure he could still see Harry who was advancing on him.

"Harry's trying to cover me in his juice." Louis told her and he darted last second before Harry could catch him. He laughed as he ran out of the door and back into the living room, hearing Harry behind him still and he made his way out of the door into the garden.

Everyone was chilling around, playing with the ball or sat in the smoking shelter and Louis did a lap of the garden and tried to advance back into the house to maybe lock himself in the diary room or the bathroom but Harry blocked his way and he looked around himself.

It seemed Harry had cornered him and Louis couldn't be arsed to try and run, It would be hard to, unless somehow he'd got new abilities to walk through walls. Then he really would believe the house was using them all as experiments.

He turned, his back pressing against the wall and he looked at Harry awaiting the moment Harry pelted him with the smoothie. However, instead of doing so, when their eyes met, Harry froze and stared at Louis, so close Louis wasn't sure how Harry wasn't crosseyed.

He had no idea why Harry wasn't throwing the smoothie all over him and he sent Harry a puzzled expression, not that he wanted him too, but being cornered by Harry, pressed up into the walls made Louis feel a little trapped and with the way Harry was looking at him, Louis was actually finding it hard to breathe.

He rested his forehead against Louis, his free hand resting onto Louis' hip while the smoothie pressed against his stomach and Louis' heart .was suddenly in his throat. They were so close, and this position did nothing to quell the feelings going on inside him. It was like a flurry of birds had escaped their cage all at once and were all trying to push their way out of him. It was slightly dizzying if he was honest.

"got you," Harry said, his voice low and Louis almost gulped, his throat going dry as he watched Harry smile. It was embarrassing to say, but he really did. He'd captured Louis' eyes, thoughts and probably his heart too although he was sure that was way too early to be thinking about.

"sure do," Louis replied not sure if Harry was thinking about the other meaning, but he saw Harrys smile widen and was sure he was picking up on it too, the dimple in his cheek deepening as Harrys hand wound around his body. But the smile faded slightly as they continued to watch each other.

"But not until you're not nominated," He said after a minute, and yeah he'd definitely picked up on the other meaning and Louis' heart ached slightly at his words.

"Or gone," Louis said, and Harrys brow creased, "Or," He said slowly correcting himself, "It could be the day after tomorrow," Trying to fix Harrys face, it should always be happy after all, Louis didn't like seeing him upset.

"It could," Harry nodded, "Or it could be two and a half months."

"You think I actually have enough patience or self resolved to last two and a half months?" Louis asked, "and you honestly think I'll be put up for nomination every week? I'm not impressed, Harold." Louis said trying to lighten the mood. Harry gave him a small smile and sighed.

"So, can we make a side clause, just incase." Harry said slowly and Louis raised an eyebrow waiting for him to continue. Their foreheads were still together and Louis was still backed into the corner, although he didn't feel as confined as he first thought he would.

"Okay, what were you thinking?" He asked curiously.

"So, even if you're still nominated at week six," He said slowly, as if trying to find the right words even though he hadn't said a long sentence. "We have that date anyway."

"Okay, but if I do leave, I don't want you falling in love with Niall," Louis joked and Harry pinched his hip as Louis smiled.

"Not sure I can accept those conditions," Harry said, his smile returning and Louis sighed. He'd probably cave after this week if he stayed in the house, he wasn't one for keeping to long term goals. His New Year resolutions usually lasted all of about five minutes.

"And if you do leave, your last thirty seconds have to be spent making out with me," Harry said, his cheeky grin reappearing and Louis chuckled, but it was slightly choked as his mind went to the thought of actually kissing him, like it had the last few days.

He had no doubt Harry would be a brilliant kisser, and he couldn't wait to find out exactly how their lips would move together and as his eyes flicked briefly to Harrys lips he knew he needed to stop this.

He dropped his head onto Harrys shoulder needing to breathe, he was so sure he was about to lean in and kiss Harry and he didn't want to, it wasn't the right time. For starters there were the housemates shouting and running around the garden, they were covered in fruit smears and their first kiss was not about to be now.

He felt Harry turn his face into Louis' hair bringing him in closer so they were stood together in each others arms and he heard Harry sigh, a pang of resentment about being in the house running through Louis.

There was a huge part of him that wanted nothing more than to march them both out of the house and take Harry on the best date of his life, but he was loving spending all this time in close proximity to him too, he was learning everything there was to know about him and the experience of that was amazing.

He was definitely a firm believer in boyfriends and spouses being your best friend too, he could see that with Harry, having a special connection where they just gelled better, and they knew what it would be like living with each other one day. Of course then they wouldn't have twelve other flatmates to share with and would have privacy to kiss and have sex when they pleased. It was only going to be easier out side of the house and therefore this was a great way of getting through all of that, if they could make it through this, they could make it through anything.

He gripped onto Harrys jumper, smiling slightly as he could smell just how fruity Harry was and just as he was about to pull back and tell Harry they should join together and get the others with the smoothie rather than each other, they were both covered in strong smelling smoothie. It proved Louis' flatmate theory right and they both gasped, jumping apart and staring at the smoothie dropping down them onto the grass.

Niall and Liam were cackling loudly and Louis looked up steadily, keeping his face void of any sort of emotion. Harry was scooping the smoothie from his hair and flicking it to the ground where a pink puddle now stood, smeared into the grass where they'd both moved.

"You're going to pay," Louis told them and Liam bolted away from them, ducking into the house while still laughing as Niall threw his head back letting out a loud laugh as his face slowly got pinker. Louis turned to Harry who was scooping the smoothie off his cheek and licking it from his fingers smiling much too happily having just been covered in cold chunks of fruits.

"What?" He asked smiling at Louis.

"You're disgusting," Louis told him, trying not to concentrate on the way Harry licked his fingers and instead turned to Niall, who still wasn't paying attention, too busy laughing and Louis grabbed the glass from Harry, walked over to Niall, and upended it onto Niall who continued to laugh.

"You're such a shit, Horan." Louis told him, happy with the smoothie covering Nialls head and t-shirt. Louis turned to Harry who moved over to him as Niall laughter slowly subdued.

"I recon we should get James, he's asleep by the pool." Harry said, wrapping his arms around Louis and standing behind him. Louis hummed before groaning as Harry licked a strip up his cheek grinning cheekily as he did. Louis struggled to get out of his grip but failed and instead grumpily wiped his cheek with his hoody getting the wetness off it.

"There's loads of smoothie left in the kitchen, lets go!" Niall said happily, he turned, seemingly not caring in the slightest he had a pink smoothie covering him now and Louis looked at Harry who shrugged and released him as they both followed Niall into the house, and over to the blender where the smoothie was.

They all got some into glasses and walked out towards the pool, James was asleep and Jesy was sunbathing beside him on her front, her face buried into her hands and Niall pressed his finger to his lips and they all put their drinks out over the top of them. Perrie and Jade coming to watch from the edge of the pool.

Niall nodded and they tipped the drinks. Jesy's shrill scream filled the garden and Louis jumped back grinning, she turned around quickly, smoothie running down her back. James sat up looking disorientated, seemed to see the mess of smoothie covering him and shrugged laying back down.

"Thanks, now I have a snack for later," He said sleepily and Louis grinned but grabbed Harrys arm as Jesy jumped up and the three of them ran into the house as she screamed after them.

"I swear to that koala on the tv that I will kill you!" She screamed. Mary watched them run into the bedroom and she groaned.

"You'd better clear up all this smoothie," She groaned and Louis blew her a kiss as they ran past into the bathroom and closed the door behind them.

"When Jesy says she will kill us, I wholeheartedly believe her." Louis said panting against the door as Niall cackled again. They were all slightly pink and Louis had never smelt so fruity before in his life.

"I don't know about you two but I'm going to have a shower." Niall said and Louis hummed.

"One of us will have to go out to get the towels and trunks." Louis said putting his ear against the door. He couldn't hear Jesy on the other side but he kind of thought she probably was there waiting to pounce. She kind of reminded him of a cat most of the time. Kind and lovely but unpredictable with her claws.

"Not me," Harry laughed,

"Or me." Louis smiled as they both looked at Niall who was looking in the mirror with his head tilted to the side pulling faces at his reflection.

"I'll go in a minute, I'm not risking getting mauled right now." He said and Louis grinned as he moved to the wall and slid down it, his hair felt horrible with the smoothie drying in it and he smiled at Harry as he joined him.

"I thought to myself 'I wish I had my phone to film him,' then I remembered that he's being filmed and everyone will see him being a weirdo." Harry muttered to him, and Louis found himself leaning in to hear him better. It hit him that their conversation out in the garden would also be aired and he didn't quite know how to feel about everyone knowing every little thing that went on in his life.

"God, we'll all be able to look back on ourselves being completely ridiculous." Louis said shaking his head.

"I'm never ridiculous." Harry replied and Louis poked his side and laughed as Harry squirmed away from him.

"Oranges," He said and Harry shrugged as he moved back in closer to Louis.

"I'm going to risk it," Niall said as he walked over to the door and Louis watched him, wondering if he would be coming back or not, he smiled at Harry as Niall slipped out. They didn't hear any protesting voices so Louis assumed that Jesy hadn't been out there and he leant back against the wall.

"what if we're trapped in here now for the rest of the show?" Harry asked grinning.

"At least we could stay clean," Louis replied chuckling. "Although my bum would protest these shitty tiles."

"My back would kill," Harry nodded.

"How is it by the way? Your back?" Louis asked and Harry hummed and shrugged.

"It's alright considering we sleep on a mattress on the floor." Harry said, "But if you're offering another massage I won't say no." He winked and Louis shook his head but couldn't help but smile.

"Not after last time," He said and Harry pouted but didn't reply because Niall walked back in and threw one of the towels at them.

Louis caught it and moved to stand up almost slipping on the tiles because of the smoothie and he took his trunks from Niall thankfully.

He managed to change into them and he was relieved to be able to wash all the smoothie off him. Harry as ever showered naked beside him, and Niall hummed happily from the other shower.

When he got out of the shower he wrapped himself up in his towel and dried himself off roughly, after all he wanted to go out to the pool and hot tub so there was no need for him to get completely dry anyway.

The other two got themselves dry too and Harry put on his swimming trunks that Niall had bought through, not like Harry would ever have showered in them anyway.

Louis kept his trunks on and threw his towel onto the floor before grabbing Harrys hand as he moved to pick the towel up .He then directed them out of the bathroom, through the bedroom and towards the garden.

Once Jesy and James had both showered Jesy was happier but still vocally annoyed with them while James just laughed and kept going up to people asking if he smelt like a fruit orgy.

They spent the rest of the evening hanging around the pool, all but Tom and by the time it was dinner time, they were all ready to eat and then relax at the sofas or in the hot tub.

To Louis' annoyance everyone was up for a reasonably early night, and he wasn't tired in the slightest. In fact he was starting to feel the nerves coming on already and he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep.

But he followed them all into the bedroom and got himself ready for bed with the rest of the housemates and lay with Harry, wrapping his arms around him as Harry lay on his chest.

Time ticked on as he lay there and he knew when Zayn and Perrie had stopped kissing and fallen asleep, and when Caroline had stopped reading.

It had probably been an hour and a half since he'd laid down in the bed and he wasn't any more tired than he had been when he walked into the bedroom.

Everyone was asleep but Louis couldn't seem to get his brain to stop wondering, it was annoying him because he really wanted to sleep and just get the next day out of the way. This time the next day he may be out of the house, he didn't want to think about it but because of that, of course it was the only thing going through his mind.

As he finally came to the resolve that he was not about to go to sleep any time soon, he sat up carefully as to not wake up Harry and he got out of bed. Creeping out of the room, he kept his eyes on his feet so he could see where he was going and he prayed the garden would be open.

To his relief it was and he opened the door and walked out, his bare feet a little cold as they sank into the grass.

He moved into the middle of the lawn and he slowly sat down and shuttled until he was happy with where he was positioned and he then lay down.

He put his hands behind his neck and he sighed looking up at the star filled sky, the grass cool beneath his back and arms now too and slightly scratchy but it was nice and the earthy smell was actually quite soothing.

He heard the door open to the house but didn't turn to look and see who it was knowing they'd make their presence known if they wanted to. As the person walked over to him, he could tell it was Harry even though he couldn't see him great.

He was only wearing his boxers and Louis looked back at the sky so his eyes didn't roam over Harrys stomach and down further, he had enough butterflies and nerves swarming around him without adding to them.

"You okay, Lou?" Harry asked sounding sleepy.

"Yeah," He sighed eyes focusing on Harry smiling almost looking serene above him like an angel. "I suppose I'm just feeling the nerves settling in."

"Mind of I join?" Harry asked hesitating, like he wasn't sure if Louis would want to be alone right now or not.

"I never mind your company," Louis replied honestly as Harry smiled slightly and stepped in closer to take the space beside him. He lay down beside Louis, laying his hands over his chest as he breathed out and looked up at the sky, Louis looked back too and sighed.

"I woke up and the bed was empty and I was worried," Harry said, "Couldn't find you anywhere and it's so dark out here I thought you'd jumped the wall and run for it."

"I'd be impressed with myself if I could scale that wall." Louis chuckled, "I couldn't sleep and just wanted some fresh air."

"I know you get nervous about the evictions but I honestly don't think you you've anything to worry about," Harry told him obviously turning his head to look at him and Louis stared absently at the sky just listening to the calming slow voice of Harry instead. He wasn't sure how but just being in the presence of Harry seemed to calm the nerves swirling through him. It was probably because they were suppressed by much different emotions running through him instead but he much preferred this feeling, "You're the best person in this house and the public would be idiots to vote you out."

"Thanks, Love." Louis said turning his face to watch Harry too and he turned onto his side, leaving one arm under his head while his other moved to run his fingers through the blades of grass between them. "I try and forget about it, but I don't know. It's tomorrow and I still don't feel like I've been here long enough to leave."

"You've definitely not been here long enough," Harry said turning to mirror Louis, their knees touching and Louis found himself trapping Harrys ankle between his feet smiling at the look Harry held.

"Who do you think will leave?" Louis asked and he watched Harry turn his attention to where Louis was picking the blades of grass nervously, and Harry looked back at him with a small smile.

"I want to say Tom," He said reaching his hand out to cover Louis' and stop his assault on the grass, and his palm engulfed the back of Louis' hand as Harry then linked his fingers over Louis', "I really, really want to say Tom but I have a feeling it'll be Taylor."

Louis hummed looking down at their hands between them, not that he could see much more than his fingers since Harrys hands were so damn big and he watched Harrys thumb running gently over his little finger, the motion rather soothing.

"I wish I could help," Harry sighed sounding a little helpless and Louis took his hand back from Harrys to reach out and push Harrys hair from his face and press his cheek where he knew his dimples lay and Harry closed his eyes and tried to tuck his face into his shoulder slightly.

"You already help, H." Louis said probably far softer than he'd ever spoken before in his life which kind of shocked him since he had a lot of siblings he was rather protective of. He dropped his hand again watching as Harry looked back at him, his eyes bright in the moonlight and they both smiled as if on instinct.

Louis hoped he'd have many more weeks like this, he kind of loved the idea of having all this footage to look back on, all these moments they'd have. Their hands met again and they both linked their fingers leaving their hands together between them as they watched each other.

"Let's go to bed," Louis said, smiling slightly at Harry who returned it before sitting up on the grass. Louis followed suit, his limbs feeling a little sore from laying on the ground for so long and he dropped Harrys hand as he stood up. He helped Harry up and they walked into the house trying to be quiet as they crept into the bedroom and walked to their bed.

Louis took off his shoddy as Harry got into bed and he got into the bed after him and moved back into Harry as he wrapped himself around Louis, his arms tight around him making him feel comforted as he closed his eyes.

He didn't fall asleep immediately but he was comfortable and warm in Harrys arms. Harrys face was buried into his neck and Louis really hoped he stayed the next night so he'd have more moments like this.

A/N:

So you'll never guess what happened to me...

I MET LOUIS AND HE TOUCHED MY HAND (called me love and waved at me loads, I've got them all on camera)... I can hardly believe it happened!

(I'd also like to say my hand was then covered in very fine glitter and since my other hand was not, I must therefore say it was Louis leaving behind his shining aura... and my friend, Molly (The only other person he shook hands with) also had glitter just on the hand he touched!)

He's magical... --sigh--

I have a Harry hand and a Louis hand now... it's just... I'm fine, okay?

...okay.

Anyways I hope you're all enjoying this still, let me know!

I'll watch you until next chapter!! BYEEEEEEE!

Lana x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 400 25
When the boys are given a full week off from work, paparazzi, and crazy fans a lot happens. What happens when Harry falls hard for fellow bandmate Lo...
94.9K 3.2K 17
Louis is a feminine guy who got a job at a high school as a drama teacher. Harry is the rude principal that seems to hate him.
48 0 12
Harry is prone to being a pushover for his optimistic, loving personality. Being so pushed over until he trespasses the beach front stairs and meets...
15.4K 462 15
Louis is a drug addict whom Harry falls in love with, but really he shouldn't and bad things happen.