Demons little light Angel (Lu...

By Lucy_Heavenfire_1029

you know all that Lucy kicked out of the team and blah blah blah. but this is not like this but yes they stil... More

Chapter1: Lucy Meet her childhood friend the ruler of the Demon
Chapter3: 3 Years in Mystical realm and 3 Months on Earthland
Chapter4: Battle between the two lovers of Lucy
Chapter5: Mira and Lucy's OTP
Chapter6: bring FairyTail to Mystical Realm
Author's note
Chapter7: 2years/2months the war has begins
Chapter8: The guild is Back to normal & New problems
Author's note
Chapter9: Fairy Tail's Plan to saving Him from Darkness
Author's Note
Chapter10: The MoonLight night war

Chapter2: The Letters of there old Nakama

1.5K 30 3
By Lucy_Heavenfire_1029

Master Makarov's P.O.V

I was at the bar looking at the brats 'why the hell will they call her that we are nakama and we are not abandoning each other but this is not the real Fairy Tail I remember' I thought and sign.

"umm Master may I ask do you know where Lucy is?" ask Levy with a worried face

"umm get the guild's attention please I will announce something to all of you and give you some letters" I said and she nob I walk to stage and get there attention.

"BRATS LISTEN" I shout at them and they look at me "I have announce to say three of our members leave the guild" I said and they look everywhere " wait where is Wendy and Gajeel?" Ask Erza "They quite with the one who is like to leave the guild and they leave with her" I said they all look confuse except Lucy's true friends "do you mean Lucy is the one who truly leave the guild?" ask Mira and I nob and with that she crying " I have a letter for Mira, Levy, Gray, Erza, Natsu, Happy, Lisanna, Juvia, Laxus, Bixslow, Evergreen, Freed, And to the whole guild." I said and I open a letter and read loud so the guild so can hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear FairyTail,

Thank you for being there for me but in this past few months I think I can't forgive you but expect to my true friends and family.

You all are dense... I told to my true friends Who I Am and where I was going they know where I am now because I told them by the way Gajeel and Wendy is with me in this time we are currently in the place where am I and Unsealed my true hidden magic inside me and We are training right now Gajeel will train with his Father and Wendy will train with her Mother.

So watch your back to What you all did I will get my revenge to all of You FairyTail don't mess with The Queen of All and all of you are death except for my true friends.

To your Ex Guild mate,
Lucy Heartfilia or the real name is Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And when I look To all the members they all look guilty to what the did.

'Please My child come back and You will punish them for what they did to you.'

Mira's P.O.V

I was looking at the letter that Lucy give to us and slowly open it and read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mira,

Don't worry about me and the rest we are in the Mystical realm now we are not going to be harm except if the demons in the underworld will come to my realm. please Mira you are my sister that there for me... you know when I come back I will drink your special strawberry milkshake for me and please smile and don't be sad okay I will be back we promise... and Mira You need to do your best to make Lisanna and Bixslow a couple okay.

From your sister,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy please come back I promise to make you milkshake when you come back and I will so my best.

Levy's P.O.V

I was looking at the letter that Lu-chan give to us and slowly open it and read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Levy-chan,

Levy please don't stop reading when I come back I have two story that will you read and will love. I was in the Mystical realm training but when We come back I know you love Gajeel I know That now I ask if he likes you and well I accidentally hear he said that how he confess to you so please tell him that you love him and I will support you guys heck even Metalicana will so please don't cry and keep reading the book.

To your best friend,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lu-chan I will never stop and wait at you guys and I will confess to him as well but please come back to us soon.

Gray's P.O.V

I look at the letter and open it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Gray,

Thank you that your always there for me like my big brother even though I have one you will be my brother as well. Please give Juvia a chance to love you and I know deep down you like her but you never admit it and please when I come back I want you guys to be a couple we will come back after a 3 months in there and in Mystical realm we will be 3 year of training and make Juvia stop calling me Love-rival because of you so go out with her now and don't blame yourself that I leave because I need to you know.

Love from your sister,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little sister come back and I will love Juvia as you said just please come back.

Happy's P.O.V

I look at the letter Lushee give to me and I was crying and open the letter and read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Happy,

Please don't blame yourself I will be back a couple of months there I promise and please always smile and when I come back I will give you any kind of fish in the Mystical realm please don't be sad be Happy for me okay?

From your friend,
Lushee/Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lushee please come back.

Lisanna's P.O.V

I look at the letter and open with a watery eyes and read the letter Lucy give to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lisanna,

Please don't blame yourself it was okay I will be we are sisters even we are not real sisters you are my sister and I know that you like  Bixslow so I talk to him and he said that he likes you and when you guys are couple now I will support you with Mira and Evergreen by your side. actually the three of us ship the two of you so. please don't be sad okay and remember always smile and don't use the fake use the real.

From your sister best friend/SBF,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy-nee-Chan please come back and I want you to be by my side and support me and Bixslow.

Juvia's P.O.V

Juvia got a letter from love-rival and open it and read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Juvia,

I was not your Love-Rival please stop calling me that I was not in love with your Gray-Sama and I know he have feelings for you I just look up to him as a brother okay and I have still Love my childhood friend even though he never know my feelings for him and soon I will see him and tell him when I come back to the Mystical realm. and please try your best to get Grays Heart I will support you with Mira but I have one secret I want to tell you please don't let Gray see this letter.

The secret is I know UR, Grays Teacher of his and Lyon's magic I actually friends with her and I have the key I wan't to see Grays face when I Open the gate of UR and tell him That my mother help her and make her one of my special keys.

so please Juvia comfort him for me he haves you while I'm not there.

Love you friend,
Lucy Heavenfire/Love-rival

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy-sama, Juvia will try her best and keep the secret that Lucy-sama tell her and Juvia will stop calling her Love-Rival now and wait for her return.

Juvia walk to Mira-san "Umm Mira-san, Juvia want you to read this part" Juvia said and put her finger on what Lucy-sama said that she love her childhood friend. Mira-san squeal and faint in the floor.

"umm Juvia thinks she has been trying to shipping Lucy-sama with someone in the guild" Juvia said and look at the window and start to cry ' Please Lucy-sama come back Juvia will wait for you.'

Laxus's P.O.V

I look at blondes letter that give it and open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sparky,

Please take care of Mira for me Sparky and thank you for being one of the caring big brother I have but please don't hurt any one in the guild I want I'm the one to do it and I forgive you for what you did to us with your team and please help Mira on her shipping with Lisanna and Bixslow and when I come back you two are a couple now.
please take care everyone of my true friend okay.

Love your Little sister,
Lucy Heavenfire/Blonde

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course I will until you come back little sis.

Evergreen's P.O.V

I look at the letter and open it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Evergreen,

Thank you for being by my side when I come back I will go with you and the two of us will go and shopping some clothes and promise me to help Mira of her shipping to Lisanna and Bixslow I know the two of them are like each other so please help Mira okay and I will see you soon you are like my big sister.

Love your little sister,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will Lucy just come back to the guild and kick there butts.

Bixslow's P.O.V

I got a letter from costplayer and read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Bixslow,

When I come back please be with Lisanna if you don't I have a backup to make you do that and you know who is it and if I come back I will give you new soul and his new body actually he is cute guy and strong please stop Laxus if he had to kick the guilds butt I want it to do myself.

From your friend,
Lucy Heavenfire/Costplayer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will Try my best because I don't Like to see the She-devil Matchmaker that will go me to hell.

Freed's P.O.V

I got a letter from Lucy-sama and look at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Freed,

Please stop Laxus if he going to kick the guilds butt okay and try to make Levy read some books if she stop reading and I will give you the book about the runes magic and it will help you thank you for being my friend and I was happy you are one of my big brothers.

You little sister,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will Lucy-sama And you are the only person I have a sister.

Erza's P.O.V

I got a letter from Lucy and read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Erza,

How there you treat me like nothing you are my big sister but you betrayed me for calling me weak and when I come back I and the stronger than you and you know my trust to you is broken and it will never come back to me I don't see you as my sister anymore I see you as a enemy.

Your ex sister,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy I'm so so sorry I will regret it doing this to you.

Natsu's P.O.V

I see that Luce I mean Lucy give me a Letter too so I read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Natsu,

You totally betrayed your best friend and your partner I will never going to be you best friend anymore you are my enemy. And one thing I was going to meet at the dragon and yes I know Igneel even you tell me who he is and I'm going to tell him what his son do to the queen.

You are dense natsu I know igneel for so long I even play with him and now my mother passed away I am the queen I think my Father Will Happy to see you and kill you but if I ask him to not kill you stay away from me okay.

Your enemy and ex best friend and ex partner,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so so sorry Lucy I don't know what was I thinking. Please forgive me and come back.

Guilds P.O.V
(except Lucy's friends)

Please forgive us and come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Thanks for enjoying my story everyone. *Smile*
Happy: Hey Author-Chan can I have a fish?
Me: Of course Happy here you go. *give to happy the fish*
Lisanna: Hey Author-Chan where is Lucy And Mira-nee?
Me: They will come... oh there they are.
Mira: Author-Chan Hello. * whisper* Author-Chan come to my house and I will teach you how to ship someone okay and good I idea that Lucy and Zenaku I have a name for them it will be ZenLu.
Lucy: you know I can hear you guys.
Mira: * whisper* and I ship my little sister and bixslow nice author-chan thanks.
Me: But Mira How's your Laxus ehhh???* Smirk with Lucy and Lisanna*
Mira: umm well I like him so yeah...
Me: Hmmmmm.... I think I will skip the third Chapter and you guy can play truth or dare.
Lucy & Lisanna: NO NO!!!
Me: Hmmm... well I will going to do that. * Starts to write *
Mira: Author-chan you have a good idea. * smile*
Me: Happy do the description please. * back on writing*
Happy: Aye... *read the paper that Author-chan give to him* Ahem. Author-chan don't own FairyTail if she is she is going to make Zenaku and Lucy get married and Have 30 ZenLu babies... Hiro Mashima owner of the FairyTail... *Fly out of the room and author-chan runs to her room and lock herself in her room to write, happy is with her*
Lucy: Author -chan!!!! *Blush as a Human tomato*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next Chapter :
3 Years in Mystical realm and 3 Months on Earthland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry but I choose to make the game truth or dare game....and by the way everyone I will be in this story as Mika Darkfang Zenaku Twin sister okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 9.2K 104
Dragon of the apocalypse, black dragon, master of death, dragon king; Acnologia has been called many things through his life but he's certain that no...
199K 5.3K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...
135K 2.1K 56
WARNING My first fanfiction 🍋May have some lemons.🍋 Lucy is a girl who has been a "nerd" all her life. She is very kind and...
104K 2.7K 37
What if when acnologia attacked fairy tail and they got trapped on the island one of the members got off the island? Lucy Heartfeila was thrown off t...