The Hybrid Queen [1]

By _Black_Rose_0121

She, a newbie vampire with a past that even she doesn't know. He, a 115-year-old vampire-teacher with an in... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven: Part Two
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four Part I
Chapter Twenty-Four Part II
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Announcements
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
~Sequel~

Chapter Twenty-Five

3.2K 171 39
By _Black_Rose_0121

Katherine's POV:

I was breathing hard, the air in my lungs entering and exiting my body with difficulty, my hands were sweating; I wanted so bad for this to be over and for all of us to go back home. I wanted this nightmare to go home; to cry properly over Angelina that was lying next to me, cold as the Antarctic waters.

"Please, please" I whispered.

The flames were diminishing, the vapor was clearing, and there he was; a corpse, burnt, a head on the ground; within seconds the body crumbled into ashes. I breathed the breath that was wanting to leave my body.

I turned around with tears in my eyes; of sadness or relieve; I was totally emotional. We had won but my best friend was dead. I hugged her with all my force. I caress her cheek. "I'm so sorry, Angelina... Please forgive me for not being strong enough to prevent this."

I suddenly wished I had the power of water so that I could heal her, but that would be impossible.

I felt an incredible pain in my back that made my body turn into a painful angle. "Argh!!" I started hearing my bones cracking, first, my arm broke then my other. "What is happening to her?!?" Sepherus ran to me, catching me before I fell to the ground. My eyes starting changing colors.

I was seeing different visions at the same time; one closer, one far. Everything was detailed. I had a burning sensation all over my body; Simultaneously out of the leftover of ashes came a blue light, that quickly entered my mouth.

It was cold and fresh, I didn't feel afraid. But I didn't understand what was happening. It threw me backward, taking Sepherus with me.

We crashed against a small emerald rock. "Kiona was only a few meters away from us and her eyes held poor shock. "Could it be? But.. It's just a legend. Sepherus! Bring me to Katherine!" She ordered.

Sepherus left me and brought her. She was still very weak from the hit she took from Lucien. She grabbed my arms and she checked my eyes that were now one blue and the other red. "It has to be!". She seemed more excited than me. I was still in pain. "What is it?" Sepherus said, worried laced in every word.

"In legends, it is said that if one hybrid kills another, it will inherit their powers. Now everything makes sense! Lucien wanted your powers to become The original hybrid, master of all four elements. You were the original hybrid when you gain all your marks, Now you are the original hybrid: Controller of all four elements. You can control the four elements now! Try it!" Kiona explained while at the same time I was trying to keep my calm.

So, I have those powers? Am I now complete? I'm now the original hybrid: Controller of all four elements?

Cool.

But how do I do it?

Katherine, we are now complete! Move your arms, softly. Water and air are humble yet powerful elements. They are different than fire and earth. They are their opposites. Just think the opposite of what you've learned. Kiona is right. We are now the original Hybrid.: the controller of all four elements. A title passed down, every thousand years, where, only one hybrid can control all the four elements.

I'm so excited! We can heal all of our friends! Go Go, try bending the water pond. There is still enough water. Angelina said.

I will try. Not an expert. I gently moved my arms but what I had in my head didn't go as plan; the water jolted upwards like a waterfall. "Sorry, my bad." My body was still aching, but it wasn't as overwhelming.

I moved my arms even more gentle and it started moving towards us, going up and down since I didn't know how to control it.

Breathe in breathe out.

Thank goodness I had Saphira instructing me. I first put the water around Kiona and immediately I was it turning into a light shade of light, her skin healing from the bruises it had, her head got a little smaller because it was swollen. She was finally able to stand up. She gave a jump of happiness and rushed over Angelina. I quickly healed Sepherus, since I didn't know how I got him all wet.

Not on purpose.

"Sorry..." I said weakly. I then turned the water towards Headmaster Elizabeth and Sensei Gin and healed them, they both woke up. I felt relieved.

Last but not least I healed myself. I felt fresh and clean. I quickly turned around and saw Kiona chanting a spell over Angelina, a purple writing lifting off of her. Her skin changing from gray, to her natural skin color. She opened her eyes with a yelped escaping her lips. "Oh my goodness!" I breathe out.

She was alive!

"Angelina! You're alive!" I cried tears of joy. She hugged me but she was still very weak. "How is that even possible?" I said checking if she was alright. "Before the battle started I enchanted a spell over her. A protection spell just in case she died. She would come back to life. Here drink this small cup of blood. Here have one everyone." She passed Angelina, Sepherus, Headmaster and I a cup of blood.

It tasted delicious.

"What about Lucien?!" Sensei Gin said getting a fighting position. "He's dead." He instantly calmed down. "Now that we all here together, let's go. This place is crawling with werewolves. Before we found you we saw their battlegrounds. They are humongous!" Sensei Gin said. First time I saw fear in his eyes.

"Alright, let's go!" We started running towards a small entrance to a cave away from the way we had entered, but before we were able to enter, an arrow was thrown our way, falling a few meter ahead of us.

"Stop where you're going! " A demanding voice said. I turned around and saw a well built, dark glowing skin, bald head and eyes blue like the ocean itself. Behind him were werewolves solders.

A whole army of werewolves.

Just when I thought we were leaving.

They all jumped from the upper entrance of the cave and landed swiftly on the floor. He looked at me as if he knew me. "Katherina di voldi. You have grown into a very powerful being. We were under a spell that Lucien demanded on us. Please, queen, forgive us. We are still trying to control our natures. We are barely-" He couldn't finish his sentence because out of nowhere came another army.

Vampires.

"Stand where you are! The black rose police have arrived!" Small men with the voice of a Collazo screamed. "We will meet again Katherina." The man in front of the werewolves said. They starting running out of the way of the vampires. A bomb of smoke exploded making their disappearance easier. "Wait! No!" I said trying to stop the werewolves from leaving. Come one! They just called me queen!

I need answers! "Come, love, we will come back when this chaos is over!" Sepherus said grabbing my hands. Within minutes we were the only ones standing in the field, the vampire soldiers, us and the evidence that we had won a great victory against evil.

Some vampires soldiers came our way and helped us retrieved. "How did you knew that we heard Rodrigo?" Headmaster questions the small man. "Well, the queen called upon us. "

Wait, what?

The queen?

I saw Sepherus tensed. He had to know something.

I was about to ask him, but I felt an overwhelming sensation of fatigue taking over my body. All I heard was Sepherus calling for my name before I fell into a long sleep.

***Mysterious man POV***

"We were so close to her! If only we could have gotten out of that spell before! That warlock! How much I hate him! Good thing his dead. And Lucien! I'm glad he's dead as well! They both got to our weakness, in an attempt to call our queen, we were ambushed and they cast a spell upon us, making it impossible to go against Lucien's orders. Our queen has made us free. We have to get closer to her. We have to give her the thrown. I can't always be the King! I don't have pure blood. I'm just a replacement and I want to just be the beta, not the alpha. Come! First, we need to find a place where we can hide everyone before the vampires get to us! And then, I promise you, my beloved King, I will fulfill my promise to restore your throne and give it to your daughter. "

-------

Hey, guys! I Hope you enjoyed this chapter =D Please don't forget to vote, comment and share! 

Oh! Tell me guys what do think will happen?? 

Next chapter! I have a small surprise for all you!!! Buahaha, you'll have to wait for it! jijij! I'll give a clue:

A romantic scene. Wink Wink =D 

Thank you for your constant support! Love you guys! 

XOXO

Lisa 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 29
Meet Quinn... she is 20 and blind, she is also a hybrid. Half werewolf half vampire. She works with her friend Ray and together they make the ultimat...
217 18 11
"You will beg for mercy pup! And when you do I'll ensure it is not granted!" His gold eyes flashed at me. "Mercy is for the weak." My canines extend...
381K 25.2K 19
[COMPLETED]βœ” The Blood Magic Series |Book 3| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Orion has silently sat in the shadows, watching the...
567K 31.8K 66
Both have Alpha blood. Edith Silva is on a mission for one thing: get her pack back. Can she take it back in time? West Stryder is on a mission for p...