I Love You, But You Don't Lov...

By TheLoveliestBitch

More

I Love You, But You Don't Love Me (A Harry Styles FanFic)
That Damn Slut.
Didn't See That Coming...
Prove It.
Lovely. Just Lovely.
Dealing With The Hate
The Plan.
The Reason.
Oh No She Didn't.
This Can't Be Happening.
Be Careful, Children!
The Exes..
Snap. There Goes Everything.
So... I'm Pregnant.
Hello Again.
The Worst Reaction
The Accident.
I Need Them.
Letters
Surprise, Surprise. (Teaser)

Let Me Love You.

699 1 1
By TheLoveliestBitch

Diana's POV:

               I heard Harry singing 'Drive By'. I wanted so badly to kiss him, to at least touch him! When he played 'Nothin' On You', I was able to get my hand to twitch. Once he started singing, though, I could feel that it was straight from his heart. Suddenly I had more control, and I was able to open my eyes and say, "Hi, Hazza." He started crying a bit, but he had a geniune smile on his face. Then I focused a little more on him. There were dark and big bags under his eyes, and he looked a little pale, almost sick. He kissed the uncasted part of my hand, unable to say anything. I smiled and put my fingers through his curls using my other hand. I sat up and got more comfortable.

                "Hazza, when was the last time you ate or drank anything?" I asked, worried.

                His eyes went down and he muttered, "Yesterday."

                "And before that?"

                "The day of the accident."

                "WHAT?!" I yelled, pissed, "Give me your phone."

                 "Wait."

                 "Wait for what-"

                 Then he kissed me. His soft, gentle lips against mine. I had missed this the most. I heard the heart monitor go from steady 'Beep. Beep. Beep.' to a racing 'BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP!' A nurse came in to our lips' reunion.

                  "If you keep making her heart race, she may go into a coma!" The stiff nurse yelled. That made Hazza pull away immediately, blushing. I noticed that the blush was a lighter pink than it usually was. That worried me.

                  The nurse looked at all of the machines hooked up to me, smiling. "It looks like everything is normal, so after the doctor sees you in about fifteen minutes, you might be free to go."

                   I smiled. She left the room, shutting the door.

                   "I've missed you so much, love. I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you before we broke up. I'm sorry that I had to dress up as Alex to get the guts to try and get to know you. This is all my fault-"

                   "Hey! This is not all your fault. It's mine for not checking before running. And even though I don't like that you lied to me as Alex - I still think it was really sweet of you to do that just so you could get me back," I said, still putting my fingers through his curls, "Now, do you happen to have my phone?"

                   "Yeah. Here."

                   I immediately dialed Liam's number.

                   "Hello?!" A confused Liam said.

                   "Hey, Liam, it's Diana."

                   "DIANA?! YOU WOKE UP! WOOO! HOW ARE YOU DOING?!"

                  "I was doing fine until you nearly broke my eardrum!"

                   "Sorry, sorry. We're coming over to the hospital RIGHT NOW."

                   "NO! NOT YET! I need you to go to Chipotle and grab Harry two burritos and two bottles of water. And then just get me a burrito bowl. Caitlyn and Miranda know my order. And for me I want a Caramel Cooler from Caribou Coffee. Okay?"

                   "Alright, Diana. You know, Haz hasn't eaten in-"

                   "YES, I know. I'm kind of pissed that you guys let him starve for so long!"

                   "He wouldn't eat anything!"

                   "WHAT?! Okay, I'm going to have a talk with Hazza right now. Just get the stuff and THEN come to the hospital."

                    Harry looked at me worriedly and said, "Diana, I couldn't-"

                    "Don't start with me that you couldn't eat, okay? I just- I just don't want to lose you anymore than I already have." I said softly, tears coming down my face.

                     "The only time you ever lost me was when I was being a complete ass and hanging out with Maddie for a month. I promise you that I will never, ever leave you like that again," Harry said, pushing my bangs out of my eyes.

                     "It's my fault that that happened. If I had only just said something. I thought I was being supportive, but really I was just expecting you know, to just read my mind. I'm sorry, Hazza," I said, holding his hand.

                      He leaned in and said, "I love you more than anything in the world, Diana," and kissed me. It was one of those kisses that you see in sappy romance movies. It was filled with passion, love, and gentleness. Sparks went off everywhere, and the whole world was null to me. It was just me and him, him and me, just the way I wanted it to be. (A/N: I rhymed....XD) It wasn't rough or lustful. It was just...something out of a fairytale. After what seemed to be only a few seconds, he pulled away, breathing heavily.

                     "I missed that feeling," I said, blushing. That was when everyone decided to crash in the room, bickering about something. I smelled the familiar scent of Chipotle.

                     "DIANA!" They all yelled, hugging me. There was a sharp pain in my casted arm. I closed my eyes and ignored it, knowing that they didn't mean to hurt me. That was until Hazza noticed my facial expression.

                     "YOU'RE HURTING HER!"

                     "Oh! SORRY!"

                     "Guys, could you do me a favor and stop yelling?"

                     "Here's your Chipotle, guys."

                     Harry ate the first burrito in two minutes. And let me tell you, these were big burritos. He sat on my bed, next to me. The way that he ate worried me.

                     "Oh Hazza. Why didn't you eat?" I whispered.

                     He finished off the last burrito and said, "Nothing had flavor or color when you were gone, Diana." I blushed as the girls 'Aww'ed. I shot them a look as they giggled. I finished my Burrito Bowl and Caramel Cooler and kissed Harry on the cheek. Finally, things were going well.

                     ////////////////////////////////1 Week Later///////////////////////

                    Harry finally got better, and so did I. By some miracle, my arm healed nicely so all I had now was a guaze wrap tightly wound around my arm, stopping at my wrist. I strummed my black guitar. I didn't use it too much, considering that I got too nervous. But I decided that for Hazza, I'd face my fear of crowds. Even if I suck. I've been practicing every chance that I could for the concert. Everyone but Harry knew about it. The concert was in half an hour. I decided now would be a good time to start helping the boys get into their outfits. I walked into their dressing room to find all of them in their boxers. Caitlyn walked in with a rack full of clothes. I didn't realize that I was staring at Harry until Caitlyn pushed me and I fell over. I braced myself to hit the floor, but instead felt two arms catch me.

                      "Hey there, beautiful," Harry said, kissing my cheek. I blushed, considering that all he had on were Calvin Klein boxers.

                      I grabbed his outfit and kissed him straight on the lips. He put the outfit on, chuckling.

                      "How am I supposed to focus during the concert now, when I know there's a beautiful girl backstage waiting for me?"

                      "You'll just have to, Hazza," I said, absentmindedly tossing the outfits to the boys. Caitlyn helped Niall with the buttons on his signature red polo, kissing him on the cheek.

                      "Is one of my suspenders twisted in the back?" Lou asked. I ignored him, kissing Hazza. I didn't want to let this feeling go, as it was so lovely.

                      "Caitlyn, help Lou," I muttered, caught up in my make out session.

                      "BANG EACH OTHER LATER, LADIES AND GENTS. NOW PLEASE HELP ME!" Lou yelled, pulling both me and Caitlyn away from our boyfriends. We helped the rest of the boys and then slapped Lou at the same time as they went onstage. They went through their usual songs and then, Harry cleared his throat.

                       "As you lovely fans know, me and a certain beautiful girl named Diana are back together," Harry said as the crowd screamed, "And I'd like to decicate this next song to her, because, as you know, I'm a man of few words." 

                        I laughed as the our song started playing.

                        "We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time

Chasing cars

Around our heads

I need your grace

To remind me

To find my own

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we’re told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am

All that I ever was

Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where

Confused about how as well

Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

                          The song ended as I quickly changed into a pair of dark wash short shorts and a shirt that said 'I Love Harry Styles'. I ran out with an electric guitar. Harry kissed me, completely getting rid of any doubt I had about doing this.

                           "I like your shirt," He said, winking at me, "And I love you, Diana Espitia."

                           I smiled and walked out into the stage to thousands of screaming girls.

                           I grabbed the mircophone and said, "If Harry is allowed to dedicate a song to me, I'm allowed to dedicate a song to him. Harry Styles, like the shirt says, I am absolutely in love with you and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend!"

Harry's POV:

               I was learning new things about Diana everyday. I knew she could sing, but I didn't know that she could play the electric guitar. She started playing a few chords and sang her heart out to a song that just described everything.

          (A/N: 'Smile'-Avril Lavigne)     "You know that I'm a crazy bitch

I do what I want when I feel like it

All I wanna do is lose control

Oh, oh

But you don't really give a shit

You go with it, go with it, go with it.

'Cause you're fucking crazy rock'n'roll

You said "Hey,

What's your name? "

It took one look

And now I'm not the same

Yeah you said "Hey."

And since that day

You stole my heart

And you're the one to blame

(Yeah)

And that's why I smile

It's been a while

Since every day and everything has

Felt this right

And now you turn it all around

And suddenly you're all I need

The reason why I-I-I

I smile

I-I

Last night I blacked out I think

What did you, what did you put in my drink?

I remember making out and then, oh, oh

I woke up with a new tattoo

Your name was on me and my name was on you

I would do it all over again

You said "Hey,

What's your name? "

It took one look

And now I'm not the same

Yeah you said "Hey."

And since that day

You stole my heart

And you're the one to blame

(Yeah)

And that's why I smile

It's been a while

Since every day and everything has

Felt this right

And now you turn it all around

And suddenly you're all I need

The reason why I-I-I

I smile

I-I

The reason why I-I-I

I smile

I-I

You know that I'm a crazy bitch

I do what I want when I feel like it

All I wanna do is lose control

You know that I'm a crazy bitch

I do what I want when I feel like it

All I wanna do is lose control

(Yeah)

And that's why I smile

It's been a while

Since every day and everything has

Felt this right

And now you turn it all around

And suddenly you're all I need

The reason why I-I-I

I smile

I-I

(The reason) The reason why I-I-I

I smile

I-I

The reason why I-I-I

I smile."

                  The crowd cheered along with me. I ran out into the stage and did the only thing that could sum up my feelings for her. I kissed her. I nipped at her bottom lip and she gave me access to her chocolate tasting mouth. Were we really doing this in front of thousands of girls and their cameras? Yes. Because I wanted everyone in this world to know that she was mine, and I was hers.

Author's Note: Hehehe. I don't know if I should just finish this off in the next chappie or not....What do you think, lovely readers? Shall I continue or finish it? Vote, Comment, and

Fan! Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like