Preferences☆The Shield

By moaningroman

•THE SHIELD• The story of you & The Shield♡ ~ Request| O P E N♡ •Cover by colerine ♡• More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
R E Q U E S T
C A R E E R J O B
F I R S T I M P R E S S I O N S
H O W Y O U M E T [1]
H O W Y O U M E T [2]
H O W Y O U M E T [3]
B E S T F R I E N D S
E X E S
H O B B I E S
T E X T M E S S A G E[1]
T E X T M E S S A G E[2]
T E X T M E S S A G E[3]
S E X U A L K I N K
F A V O R I T E P O S I T I O N
N I C K N A M E
T R E A T
F I R S T D A T E [1]
F I R S T D A T E [3]
G I F T
C H I L L D A Y
D A T E W I T H B E S T F R I E N D
O U T F I T F O R H I M
S E E I N G T H E E X
M E E T I N G T H E E X [1]
M E E T I N G T H E E X [2]
M E E T I N G T H E E X [3]
Y O U R T R E A T T O H I M
H I S C E L E B C R U S H
Y O U R C E L E B C R U S H
Y O U R G U I L T Y P L E A S U R E
H I S G U I L T Y P L E A S U R E
H I S C L O T H I N G Y O U W E A R
W H E N H E S E E S Y O U
Y O U R E X [M A L E]
Y O U R E X [F E M A L E]
W H E N H E S E E S Y O U R E X
H I S P L A C E
F I R S T T I M E [1]
F I R S T T I M E [2]
F I R S T T I M E [3]
A F T E R G E T T I N G T H E D
G I F T 2
S N U G G L E T I M E
G I R L F R I E N D ? [ 1 ]
{Thank You}
G I R L F R I E N D ? [2]
G I R L F R I E N D ? [3]
S E E I NG T H E E X A G A I N
Y O U R R E Q U E S T
Im sorry

F I R S T D A T E [2]

2.1K 56 81
By moaningroman

•••

Seth

You stepped out your car with a bag of Chinese food and walked up to Seth's door and knocked on it and waited. You quickly smelled yourself to make sure you were smelling decent and you smelled fine and then the door opened and a shirtless smiling Seth appeared.
(Time to get a pokeball and catch em all bitch😂😂 jk jk back to the story)

"Hey sweetheart"

"Hey baby"

"You look nice" he said tracing his eyes down and slowly back up and you lightly giggled.

"You're not looking bad yourself" you said placing a finger on his chest and slowly tracing it down his toned body and he smirked.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course, step in" he said stepping to the side and you walked in towards is counter and he closed the door behind you as you placed the food on the counter.

"What have you been doing without me here?" You asked as he slowly walked up to you and placed his hands on your waist.

"Thinking of you" he said then gently placed a kiss on your lips.

"And of that food you got behind you" he said making you laugh and turn around.

"Of course you want the food I paid for"

"Paid for? I thought you were all real from head to toe" he said grabbing your ass and you laughed.

"You're funny"

"I'm not playing either"

"And I'm hungry, so let's eat first"

"As you say ma'am"

He then let go and grabbed plates as you took the food out of the bag and placed it on the counter.

"I don't think we need plates"

"Why not?"

"We can share can't we?"

"Sure we can if you don't hog everything"

"Shut up, I'm not going to this time"

"THIS TIME"

"Haha do you want some or not?"

"Of course I want some, right now"

"Oh lord you can never be serious"

"I'm deadass serious baby"

"Just get some folks"

He laughed and so did you as he grabbed the gold and you two cuddled up on his floor that had thick blankets laid out all over and ate our food. You two started acting corny and cute feeding each other and joking around to the last piece of food. You two then laid out on the floor stuffed and hot as heck.

"Why is it so hot in your place"

"It was really cold earlier so I turned the heater on"

"Is it still on?"

"No sweetheart that's just you"

"Well can I turn the AC on to cool it down please"

"It won't be any use"

"Why?"

"Because" he said then flipped on top of you and hovered over your body.

"You're going to stay hot underneath me anyways"

"Well maybe if I take my clothes off I'll feel a little better"

"Of course you will, showing off that new fresh tattoo"

You then undid you corset and pulled your dress off as he pulled his pants off and he bent down to your lips and started kissing you hard. He started sucking your bottom lip then bit inside your mouth and drag his teeth out then looked at you.

"I missed you so much"

"Then show me"

He smiled then started kissing your neck sensitive side making you tense up and bite you lip as he showed no remorse.

"Yeah..."

Moans starts coming out your mouth turning him on more and perform better and rougher, just the way you liked it.

"I missed you too baby, so much" you moaned as he left a hickey on your neck.

He pulled his tongue out and dragged it all the way down to your wet area and he went right for the clit and squeezed your breast with one hand and shoved two fingers inside you with the other hand. You grabbed your other breast and gripped the blanket as his tongue dived into your insides and spun all around. He rubbed your clit with his wet fingers and pumped his tongue inside and out making you moan louder and fro the blanket more.

"Right there Seth...right there" you moaned breathlessly as he started reaching you G spot.

His tongue made it to your spot making you explode in pleasure. You grabbed the back of his head and pushed him back and forth feeling your climax coming. He rubbed your clit vibrating fast and twirled your hard nipple and thruster his tongue faster making your climax come out hard and leaving you breathless. He sucked it all up and kissed it before coming back up to your face. He was about to kiss you till you stop and pushed him on his back and climb on top of him and started placing wet kisses down his chest to his dick. You pulled his boxers off and got a grip on his dick and shoved it inside your mouth making him throw his head back. You started sucking the tip and got it wet then moved down leaving your saliva all over him. You removed your hand to take more then looked up at him and saw him look down at you with his mouth open and moaning escaping his mouth. He gently pulled you hair behind your ear and you sucked the soul out of him.

"Just like that baby..just like that...fuck"

He kept cursing and moaning making you moan on his dick and suck it faster and faster till he released all inside your mouth and you swallowed it all and suck him out your mouth.

"I missed you baby" he moaned

"I missed you more baby" you moaned back.

You both then laid down and cuddled and made out again not leaving each other's bodies
💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 9K 62
just a book full of one shots & preferences about the three workhorses of wwe
39K 641 16
You know the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? That's kinda what happens here... in The Shield. ~~~ One member is accused...
20.4K 557 29
[B O O K O N E] "You are, and always have been, my dream" ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (I wrote this in middle school, so please be aware that there are som...
143K 3.3K 40
Ranked #2 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Ranked #51 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Skye Sailor has finally recovered from her 6 month injury and had returned t...