The Nerd and the Bad Boy (Cur...

By shadowfallsx44

Skylar Brooks is considered a nerd in school, she's doesn't talk very much and has only two best friends. P... More

The nerd and the badboy
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
character 4
NOT A UPDATE
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13 (something new!!)

introduction.

10K 179 8
By shadowfallsx44

Skylar Brooks is considered a nerd in school, she's don't talk very much and has only two best friends.  People don't really talk to her because they don't even know who she even is. She's just the girl who sits in the back of the class.

Then there's Hunter who is the school's bad boy,  who's always late to classes and hangout with this group of friends, goes to every party, gets into a lot of fights.

So when you put these to together, you get secrets, love, fights, memories that should stay in the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please check out my other two books, if you like this book and hope for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 819 25
Addison is nothing shy of a tomboy along with her group of friends. Freshman and sophomore year were great until the end of sophomore year when a tor...
11.6K 391 21
*Previously called 'Player Falling For A Nerd.' (: * Having a twin sister is something amazing. But that's the total opposite for Skylar. In fact, Sk...
2M 47.4K 36
She's a badass.She's crazy,chatty and outgoing. She goes to parties and get drunk. Her parents are dead. She lives alone and she has her parents' mon...
467K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...