Come Back, Be Here (Camren)

ddamaged tarafından

Lauren and Camila are happily married, but a year into their marriage, a tragic event forces one of the brune... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue

Chapter 39

12.5K 416 160
ddamaged tarafından

"So what do you and Ralph have planned for tonight?" Dinah asks as she plops down in a chair at the hospital.

"Lots and lots of sex." Camila smirks at her best friend.

Today is Valentine's Day and Camila and Dinah are currently sitting at the hospital waiting on a nurse to come and take all of the Latina's stitches out. She still has the cast on her left hand for another couple of weeks, but she called the hospital this morning to see if she could get the stitches out a few days early since it's Valentine's Day. The green-eyed girl is at work and doesn't know her wife is planning to get her stitches out early. Camila thought it would be a nice surprise.

"I hear that, Walz. Ever since we've moved into our own house, that's all Mani and I have been doing." Dinah rocks her eyebrows.

"Speaking of, when you two finish breaking in the new house, you need to invite me, Lauren, and Ally over. We still want to see the new place." Camila reminds her best friend. Before Dinah can answer, a nurse enters the room.

"Hello ladies." The nurse greets them and the two best friends just smile warmly at her. "So I hear that you want to get your stitches out a few days early since it's Valentine's Day?"

"I do." Camila nods her head. "I thought it would be a nice surprise for my wife."

"Well I can't guarantee that we will be able to take them out, but I will look and see if we may can do that for you." The nurse smiles and steps closer to examine the Latina. After thoroughly looking over each stitched up place on her tan skin, the nurse starts to write something on her clipboard while Camila watches her hopefully. After a couple of minutes of silence, Dinah speaks up.

"Ah hell I can't take the anticipation anymore, can she get them out or not?" Dinah blurts out and Camila slaps her shoulder while the nurse just chuckles.

"We can take them out. Her wounds look like they have healed nicely so let me get another nurse in here and we will start the process." The nurse pats Camila's leg before exiting the room. When the door shuts, the two best friends squeal excitedly. It's been way too long since Camila's been with her wife and she can't wait to make love to Lauren tonight.

It takes about an hour to remove all the stitches from Camila's body, but once it's over, the girls make their way back out of the hospital. Camila studies her scarred skin as Dinah drives her to the mall. The Polynesian insisted that Camila go to Victoria's Secret and pick out a sexy pair of lingerie for tonight. Camila agreed that that was probably a good idea considering she doesn't really own a pair of sexy underwear and absolutely none of her panties come close to matching any of her bras. She knows Lauren has never cared about those kinds of things, but she wants to look good for her tonight.

When they get in the store, Dinah starts grabbing all the pairs of lingerie she thinks will fit Camila and shoves them in her hands so she can go try them on.

"Chanch! Come out and let me see them!" Dinah yells from the outside of the dressing room.

"I already told you no, Cheech!" Camila yells as she studies the lacy red lingerie that's covering her body... well barely covering her body. The bra is a push up bra so it makes her boobs look way bigger than they are. The panties are thin and in the back they are a thong. There is a lacy belt that goes around her stomach and the belt attaches to stockings that are covering her toned legs. Camila has never classified herself as hot, but she must admit that she feels really sexy in this.

"Damn, Mila." Dinah says as she peeks over the top of the dressing room.

"Dinah Jane!" Camila yells as she covers herself up.

"That's definitely the one." The Polynesian gives her a thumbs up. "When Lauren sees you in this, she will probably have a heart attack before you two can even fuck."

"We aren't fucking Dinah. We are making love." Camila corrects her best friend and Dinah smiles.

"Such a sap." The blonde shakes her head as she steps down from the chair and exits the dressing room that is directly beside Camila's. As soon as Dinah stops peeping, Camila takes the lingerie off and puts her own clothes back on. "Mani and I make love every night so tonight we are fucking. I think tonight we are using handcuffs for the first time and Mani told me she bought this whip that-"

"Nope!" Camila walks out of the dressing room and presses her finger to her best friend's lips in order to halt her talking. "Don't even finish that sentence Cheech. I have no desire to hear about the kinky shit that you two are going to do tonight." She shakes her head as she walks to the check out and places the lingerie on top of the counter. After paying for it, the two make their way to the grocery store so Camila can get the ingredients for the dinner she's making Lauren tonight. The two decided a couple of days ago that they would just stay in for Valentine's Day and cuddle while watching romantic movies.

After they both get everything they need at the store, Dinah drops the Latina back off at Lauren's apartment and Camila gets to work on fixing up the apartment, the food, and herself. She immediately places the lingerie in the washer so it will be ready for tonight and then starts preparing the lasagna. Once it's finished, she gets started on making the chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. After the food is finished, she starts spreading rose petals all over the floor from the door to the bedroom and all over the bed. Luckily, Ally agreed to watch Cam for the night so the two girls could have the apartment to themselves. Next, she lights tons of candles around the apartment and turns off most of the lights so that the candles can illuminate the whole place. After finishing decorating the apartment, Camila looks at the clock that reads 4:00 pm. Camila knows Lauren has to stay longer today for a faculty meeting, which is good because it gives her time to make sure tonight is perfect. She said she would be home by 5 so that gives Camila an hour to get herself ready.

The Cuban retrieves the red lingerie from the dryer and slips it back on for the second time today. She curls her brown locks and sprays lots of hairspray to keep them in place. She covers her body with vanilla scented lotion and spritzes some perfume on her neck. Next, she focuses on her makeup. After putting the finishing touches on it, she grabs a tube of red lipstick and paints it on her plump lips. She normally doesn't wear red, but since that's what color her whole ensemble is, she figures she might as well.

She hears her phone ding and grabs it to see that Dinah has texted her a photo.

[4:55 pm] Dinah Jane💄: Ready for tonight 😏

Camila shakes her head before taking a picture of her and Lauren's bed that's littered with rose petals and sending it to her best friend.

[4:56 pm] Camila🍌: Me too ❤️🌹You two kids have fun being kinky🙈

She puts her phone on silent so there won't be any interruptions tonight and sets it down on the dresser. Since it's almost 5 and Lauren should be home soon, she throws on a silk robe and brings the chocolate covered strawberries and bottle of wine into the bedroom and sets them down on the dresser next to her phone. When she hears the door handle to the apartment jiggle, she stands up from the bed and stands in the doorway of the room she now shares with her wife.

"Honey, I'm home!" Lauren yells, oblivious to the fact that Camila is standing by the bedroom door watching her. Camila watches in adoration as Lauren sets her purse, phone, and a bouquet of roses down on the table beside the door so she can check her appearance in the mirror located above the table. Once she's finished, she spins around and locks eyes with Camila.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby." The younger Cuban husks as she slowly unties her robe and lets it fall to the floor by her feet. She smirks when Lauren's jaw falls too. The teacher makes no attempt to move so Camila slowly crosses the room and grabs her wife's hand and brings it to her lips.

"C-camz why are you... I thought we couldn't... your stitches." Lauren stutters, but Camila cuts her off with a kiss. She moves her lips slowly against Lauren's and savors the way that her wife tastes. When she pulls back, she grabs the older brunette's hand and trails it across the scars on her body.

"I got them out today. Surprise." Camila smiles tenderly at her wife who is currently examining her wife's body. When Lauren sees there are no stitches, she looks back up and green eyes lock with brown ones. She doesn't say anything, she just quickly leans back in and captures Camila's lips in her own. The shorter brunette wraps her arms around Lauren's neck and the green-eyed girl bends down and places her hands on the backs of Camila's thighs, signalling for her to wrap them around her own waist. Camila obliges and Lauren carries her into their bedroom, their lips still moving sensually against each others.

As soon as they are in the room, Lauren carefully lays her down in the middle of the bed and gets on top of her. Camila wastes no time in ridding Lauren of all of her work clothes. When Lauren is relieved of her clothes, she pulls back and looks into her wife's eyes.

"All of this looks phenomenal baby." She looks around the room at the rose petals and the candles before turning her attention back to Camila's perfectly toned and sexy body. She licks her lips before leaning down and leaving a trail of wet kisses up her stomach to her red lips. "And you look so fucking sexy." Camila leans up and attaches their lips together again and Lauren starts taking the lingerie off her wife. As sexy as it is, seeing her wife completely nude is much more appealing to the green-eyed girl. Once they are finally both naked, Lauren presses her body all the way into Camila's and moans when their breasts touch. She slowly bucks her hips into Camila's and the younger girl thrusts her own hips up as well.

When Lauren feels herself getting wet, she stops thrusting her hips and props herself back up so she can get a good look at her beautiful wife.

"You are beautiful." Lauren whispers as she looks into her wife's almost black eyes.

"I wish that were true, but all of these fucking scars are so-" Camila starts, but Lauren cuts her off.

"Beautiful. They are beautiful." Lauren interrupts her as she brings her hand up to Camila's face to caress her tan cheek. When her wife still doesn't look convinced, Lauren moves down to the bottom of the bed and kisses one of the scars on Camila's legs. "These scars don't make you any less beautiful, Camila." She moves up to kiss the scar on the girl's right hip. "They only make me love you more." She moves even further up and kisses one of the scars on her arm. "To me, you will always be the sexiest woman to ever walk the face of this earth." Lauren moves her lips to the girl's stomach and places a kiss to a scar there. "Don't you ever tell me you aren't beautiful." She moves her lips upward to kiss the scar on her neck from the first attack. "I love you so much." She places one final kiss on the girl's cheek before reattaching their lips.

"You make me feel beautiful, Lo." Camila mumbles against her wife's lips.

"I will always be here to remind you that you are the most beautiful girl in the world." Lauren kisses down her wife's chest until she reaches her left breast. "I will tell you every single second of every single day until you finally believe it yourself." She whispers before attaching her lips to Camila's nipple and sucking lightly on it. After giving it attention, she moves to the right breast to give it the same treatment. When Camila starts writhing underneath her, she kisses back up to the girl's neck and starts sucking on her pulse point. She trails her right hand down the girl's body until she reaches the wetness between the younger girl's legs. She immediately swipes a finger through the girl's slit and then starts circling her clit.

"Please Laur, I need you." Camila begs and Lauren lifts her head up to kiss her wife's lips tenderly.

"Where do you need me, baby?" Lauren asks in between kisses.

"Inside. Please." Camila pleads and Lauren immediately trails her fingers back down and slides two of them into Camila. The younger girl lets out a hearty moan and leans up so she can start sucking on Lauren's nipple while the latter pumps her fingers in and out of Camila. "Fuck, baby. That feels so good. I've missed this."

"Me too, baby." Lauren admits as she continues to pump her fingers in and out of her wife while using her thumb to pleasure her clit. Camila, not wanting to reach her high alone, immediately inserts two of her own digits into Lauren's wetness. The green-eyed girl gasps before quickly attaching her lips back to Camila's. Lauren slips her tongue into her wife's mouth as her hips start thrusting downward to meet Camila's fingers. When they both start panting heavily, Lauren breaks their kiss and presses their foreheads together.

"Are you close, Lo? I'm so close." Camila pants as she speeds up the pace of her fingers.

Lauren just nods and moves her head to bury it in her wife's neck. When she feels Camila's walls clamp around her fingers, it sends her over the edge as well.

"Fuck, I'm coming!"

"Camila!"

They both scream in unison as they reach their climaxes together. When Lauren comes down from her high, she rolls off of Camila and snuggles up to the girl as she tries to catch her breath. After a couple of minutes of snuggling, Camila stands up from the bed and Lauren pouts at the loss of contact.

"Stay here." She instructs her wife as she makes her way into the kitchen. She fixes two plates of lasagna and grabs two glasses for the wine. When she returns to the room, she lays the tray of food down on the bed and opens the wine so she can pour them both some.

"Aw baby, you made my favorite!" Lauren squeals as she takes a plate of food from the tray.

Camila just nods as she hands her wife a glass of red wine.

"You deserve to have the best Valentine's Day, babe. I hope this all isn't too lame." Camila ducks her head. Lauren immediately sits up on her knees and sets her glass on the bedside table so she can tuck her finger under Camila's chin and look into her eyes.

"All of this is so incredible, Camila." Lauren traces her thumb across her wife's red lips. "You are so incredible and I am so lucky to have such an amazing wife."

"I love you, Lo." The younger brunette leans in and presses a kiss to her wife's forehead.

"I love you more." Lauren smiles before crawling back to her spot on the bed and taking a bite of her food. "Now let's eat. I'm starved."

Camila chuckles as she joins her wife on their bed. They eat in silence, both of them famished from the sex. Occasionally, Camila will messily feed Lauren a bite of her own pasta and purposely gets most of the sauce all around her mouth. Lauren just giggles and waits for Camila to lean over and kiss the sauce off of her chin and corners of her mouth.

After they both finish their dinner, Camila grabs the chocolate covered strawberries and once again, she insists on feeding almost all of them to her wife. Lauren loves the goofy grin that spreads across her wife's face when Camila "accidentally" gets the chocolate all over her face. Once the last strawberry is eaten and Camila has kissed away all the chocolate on Lauren's face, the green-eyed girl grabs her wife's fingers and sucks all of the chocolate off of them. This results in both of them getting horny again. They spend the next hour going at it for the second time tonight, Camila straddling Lauren's thigh with her knee pressed firmly into her wife's core. It doesn't take them long to come undone for the second time.

They lay tangled together, just listening to each other's heartbeats for most of the night after the second round of sex. Camila is on the verge of falling asleep, but is woken up when Lauren abruptly stands up from the bed and walks into the living room. She returns with the bouquet of red roses and hands them to her wife.

"For you." Lauren says shyly and Camila grabs the roses and brings them to her nose so she can smell them.

"They are beautiful, Lo." Camila sets them down on the bed beside her. "I got you roses, but they are umm scattered all over the apartment."

"I saw that. I have to admit that my flowers looked really fucking good stuck to your body as we made love twice." Lauren winks at her wife and Camila blushes as she looks down at all the rose petals that are still stuck to her body. "Also, I know we said we wouldn't get each other anything big this Valentine's Day because of the amount of money we spent on hospital bills, but I do want to give you something." Camila immediately groans because she didn't get her wife anything. Lauren just leans in and kisses the pout off of her lips before reaching up to her own neck and undoing the necklace. Camila watches as she slides the ring off of the chain and holds it up between them. "I believe this belongs to you."

Camila nods as tears start to stream down her tan cheeks. Lauren reaches out and picks up her wife's left hand. She places a quick kiss to the cast before sliding the wedding ring back on Camila's ring finger. Luckily, the cast that she has is one that allows all of her fingers to still be exposed.

"I told you I'd keep it safe for you until you wanted it back." Lauren leans down and places a kiss on the ring that is now resting on Camila's finger. "I hope that you do in fact want it back." She chuckles nervously and Camila looks up from the ring to meet Lauren's eyes.

"Of course I want it back, baby. I want to wear it everyday for the rest of my life so the world knows I'm taken." The younger Latina leans in and softly kisses her wife's lips. "God my finger has felt so naked without this on."

"The man at the pawn shop let me have it for free after I broke down in the pawn shop and told him the story of how it ended up there." Lauren admits and Camila smiles sadly at her wife.

"Remind me to go by and thank this generous man. I love that there are still good people left in this world." Camila whispers as she admires the diamond on her finger. "I also love you and Cam and the life we have created together."

"I love you too, babe." Lauren kisses her wife's nose. "To the moon and back."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
10.6K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
2.5K 161 11
2 couples. Neighbours and best friends. Dinah and Normani just got engaged. Camila and Lauren are freshly married. What if the accident will happen a...