A Vow Of Mafia Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the ki... More

Prologue
1. Arjun Khaleja
2. Siya Ramakrishna
3. First meeting!
4. Smiten away !
5. What have I done?
6. My drug!
7. Somthing is fishy!
9. Start with Friendship!
10. Reaching heights!
11. With her, Its different!
12 . Flawless Father !
13. Melting..,Meeting Him!
14. Iam Guilty!
15. Unconfessed Love
16. I Love You
17. Skipped A Beat
18. Love At First Sight!
19. Dealing With The Daddy!
20. Ripening Love!
21. Kissing Impact
22. I'll Make You Worse!
23. Mistake Of Life
24. Bleeding Hearts!
25. Haunting Truths.
26. Last Trump Card
27. Thrombing Head
28. I'll Marry You.
29. Curse Or Blessing !
30. Wedding My Love!
31. Suffering Souls
32. A Chance
33. Regaining Love
34. Sounds Beautiful!
35. Cute Beautiful Bomb
Select Name For Princess
36. Make Me Forget!
37. My Delicate Darling
38. My Goldfish
39. Love Me, Fix Me
40. My Darling Wife
41. The New Boss
42. Hyper Happiness
43. Giving In Finally!
44. Diwali Truth!
45. Baby's Loveline
46. Arjun's Past
47. I'm Born For You
48. Love Your Tears For Me!
49. I have A Mafia Blood
50. Hypocrite Witch
Dual Update
51. Kisses And Coffee
52. Where Are You Arjun?
53. Sliced Fingers
54. KARMA - a boomarang
55. The Animated Date
56. Why can't you forgive him?
57. First Birthday!
58. Disaster.
59. Life
Epilogue

8 . Clashes Of Lashes

41.8K 2.1K 194
By Sajal_ameena

R. Madhavan as Surya Devshanker!

This chapter is dedicated to all the pure souls who spends their life in orphanage. Let's pray for them to settle down and get a happy family in their life.

Dual update! Enjoy.

____________________

Chapter 8

Surya's pov :

              It was so much difficult for me to control Arjun after Suman Uncle's death he was practically like Arjun's father and it was an emotional roller coaster for my dear friend.

                      I made all the arrangements for the funeral and went to Arjun's room but surprisingly he wasn't there, all I have seen was the broken pieces of glases and his room was totally wrecked.

                I hope he didn't call for trouble that time and hope he was safe. Arjun was my everything, the only person I had in my life. He might consider me as friend but I always found a brother in him.

          I searched the whole mansion and dialled his number but there was no reply. I turned to the entrance when I heard a honk of a car and there came my beloved friend.

              He came inside with his own glory and I got terrified his hair was devilished, walk was slow, eyes radiating pain but his lips got a smile.

         What? I knew he was in pain but why was he smiling?

      I went to him and pat his shoulder once he sat on the couch, I told him "Everything is ready Arjun, we were just waiting for you to proceed with the rituals." My words brought his cold demeanor back.

                         His eyes got enraged and jaw clenched. If looks could kill people I was sure many would die because of Arjun. Specifically Ajay!

             Our day passed and finally we were done with the funeral. Arjun was in agony...in formidable throe.. He needed someone for him but he didn't understand, he would always break the topic if I talk about his life.

                 I would have died if I were Arjun, he was really strong he survived a horrible past and surviving a terrible present which held treats....his life was at stake.

              I went inside his room and sat next to him in the couch, he poured me a glass of champagne and I took it without hesitation.

           I was about to talk but he stopped me " I don't want to talk about Suman uncle.. And as far as it's concerned with Uncle, it's my own battle Surya. I'll fight it in my way. I don't want any of you to involve in this." He told me curtly with a stone face. I knew the reason behind his negligence he was worried about my life.

                 " Arjun...  I am your friend. Please remember that, I want you to be happy in your life and settle down. How long you are going to fight like this? " I asked him equally worried.

         "As long as it takes Surya! I will fight till my last breath if required. " he told me and finished his drink in a single gulp.

        " You can't live your life all alone Arjun, you need someone for you. Someone to love you and care for you. " the moment I told him that sentence his demeanor changed and he seemed fighting an inner battle. His face was relaxed for a flick of second and a half smile played on his lips which actually reached his eyes. 

   All my happiness vanished the next second, when his face regained the pained expression and his stone cold eyes glared at me.

     That man was a bloody bipolar!

         "Well that suits you too Surya! Why are you roaming with random chicks? You should also settle down. " he told me which shook me to the inner core.

           "That's none of your business! You never treated me as a friend, I was always a employee for you. So stay in your limits. You can boss around me professionally but don't interfere in my personal life." I snapped him and walked out to hide my tears.

    I shouldn't have spoken to him like that but I was a human too, my heart would also pain. Her thoughts consumed me agian and I walked with heavy heart.

        Before closing the door I informed him " We have to visit Helping Hands tomorrow,  don't forget ! "

       I took the car and went to my damn lifeless house, I entered my room letting my tears flow freely..  I missed them.

        I miss my wife, my daughter... My daughter must have grown up... She must be turning three next week.

          I saw my love's picture on my mobile screen... Sanjana....

My Sanjana.

          It was captured in the hospital when we had our daughter. Sanjana was kissing my new born Kavya, my daughter and I was kissing Sanjana. We were a happy family once.

     I couldn't find them... Hell, I didn't know whether they were safe or not? I might keep myself busy with work but somehow I would end up trying my best to find them each and every day. I hook up with many girls to forget my Sanjana but I just couldn't.. I... I was dying everyday.

         I act in front of everyone but I couldn't forget my love.. My Sanjana..

I hope they were doing fine.. "God please take me to my family...Please. "

     I didn't know when I drifted off to sleep, the next morning I went to Arjun's mansion and we both headed to Helping Hands, the place that united us. Throughout the ride Arjun didn't meet my gaze. Strange!

       We stepped into the orphanage and started distributing the gifts, suddenly Arjun held my hand and told me " You are not just my employee Surya. You are my friend, the only one I trust with my life. I may be cold to you at times but deep down in your heart, you knew your place in my life." With that he left to the other side.

     I felt guilty for snapping at him while I bumped onto some one.

       "You? " I pointed my finger towards her in the state of amazement.

       "Surya..? " she called me with complete surprise while a little unsure of my name.

       "I told you to call me daddy!" I faked anger making her giggle.

           I met Siya three years back when Sanjana was admitted in the hospital for her delivery. Siya was a cute angle who resided in the the room next to us. She was with her dad, her dad has got some lung issues.

       Sanjana told me that our little Kavya would look like Siya when she grew up so I asked Siya to call me daddy, but unfortunately we couldn't able to meet Siya after we got discharged in a hurry, we lost her contact.

      "How are you Sur- sorry ..sorry...  How are you daddy? How is Sanju...  Not to forget how is the little cutie pie Kavya? She must be walking on her own by now..." she asked with a big grin plastered onher face, while my face fell down and I struggled hard to swallow up the lump formed in my throat.

      How would I tell her that even I didn't know about them.

       "Yeah.. Yeah..  They are fine how are you? " we were talking for a while then my mobile rang.

It was Arjun, I picked up        "Hello! "

      "Come to the porch now! " with that he cut the call and I excused myself to go to the porch.

     The moment, I entered the porch Arjun grabbed me by my collar, gave one of his threatening glare and told me "Stay away from her Surya, I know you are playing with girls to forget Sanjana but don't you dare try my Siya.. She is my girl. " he roared.

    My girl...!  Holyshit! From where did that came, did he just called Siya his?  Yes!  For godsake he told 'my Siya'.

            So the Siya I knew was the one Arjun saved that day. She's the one who robbed his heart and broke that rockman.... Impossible!

    I told him, how I met Siya and also assured him that I treat her as my daughter. I saw my Kavya in her, only then he left my collar.

        He went to the office room and I followed him. Mother superior (care taker of the orphanage) wasn't there and the room was empty, he ranked his hair with fingers and threw the penstand on the table.

         How could I encourage Arjun's feelings for her? I saw my daughter in Siya, how could I put her life in danger? I didn't want her to end up like Sanjana...I didn't want Arjun near her by any means, I should talk to Arjun.

  ____________________

Arjun's pov :

                 The moment I saw them together and found them enjoying each other's company my blood boiled.

             I was anguished enough to rip out Surya's head at that instant, moreover I was ready to kill my only friend.

        Yes! I wanted her and I wanted her badly... I tried to overcome those alien feelings in my heart that were erupting like a volcano from the moment I laid my eyes on her.

        Her look, physic, voice, character, beauty, pure heart, innocence revoked the expired feelings in me and screeched out loud that I was a human too and I did have the rights to live my life like others.

          Both my heart and brain told in unison to be selfish.. To take what I wanted..  I was deprived of these kind of feelings and built a insulating wall around me.

      How much ever I tried to put my feelings at bay, I couldn't... I just couldn't...I wanted her. My thirst for her was crazy enough like fighting for the last ounce of water in desert. She was like the only source of light in my darkned life.

                After that night , I spend with her in her room, I felt alive.. After years I felt alive...I was ready to take her no matter what.

          I would not regret killing anyone who comes between us. I would kill the intruders. I could see her through the glass door, she was laughing with the children being one among them.

        "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the kids.

"But.. But you can't drag her into your life Arjun... She is innocent and can't handle our life style. " I glared at Surya and my eyes went back to my life like a moth attracted to fire.

"She will learn to live eventually. " I released the breath I was holding.

"She don't love you Arjun...!" He tried to reason.

"Then I will make her love me. I don't care about what she feels Surya, all I care is I want her. I want her in my life. I want her completely. " my finger slide down the glass door tracing her features.

   She was driving me crazy!

                   You handled me in my most vulnerable condition Siya, so you have to put up with me throughout your life whether you liked it or not.

____________________

Siya's pov :

                I was really happy that day. I felt peace with those chaste souls. That was the best day of my life, I should visit the orphanage  along with my dad once. He would be cherished to meet those adorable kids.

           One of the pretty girl I was playing with threw a ball towards me but before I could catch, it went passed me and disappeared into a room.

           " No problem you all continue , I'll go and bring the ball! " with that I went into the room.

             The room was arenaceously dirty filled with some sooty geriatric furnitures. I thought that must be some kind of store room.

          I saw a hoary chiffonier and found the ball stuck under it. I went close to that bureau and tried to pull the ball but it was little arduous for me to enhance.

             I gave my full force and tried to pull the ball, in that event, I lost balance and fell down. The chiffonier stumbled and was about to fall on me... I closed my eyes scared and let out a scream.

               I was waiting for it to crush me but nothing came except a warm touch..... I opened my eyes and saw a sharp nose touching mine. It belongs to...... Ar.. Arjun..

        Even the mention of his name in my thoughts dried my throat making me thirsty. He was hovering over me and we were so close to witness the battle of our eye lashes.

What was happening to me?

______________________

So here the story begins...

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my lovely readers. 😎

How was the chapter? What do you think about Surya? So Arjun wants Siya? What do you all think? What kind of want it is... Love or something else? Let me know in your lovely comments. 😉😉

Do you think we are heading slow? If at all you think that way, then don't... because I want you all to feel and live my characters... I want you guys to understand their lifestyle enough... So all these chapters were required.

 In my view, Love at first sight is possible but any human needs time to feel the depth of love, one should know the necessity of love in their life and I feel it's very important.☺

     So from next chapter the real story begins.. You all will witness Arjun's love.. Siya's confusion... And our hot villan Ajay's cruel plays.

Get ready!👍

More votes more frequent updates.

Follow me in Instagram @sajal_ameena to know more about me and my update details...

Share, Vote and Comment! 😘

-Yours Sajal 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
130K 7K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
154K 5.8K 63
👉"READ PROLOGUE FIRST""👈 IT'S MY LOVE OR OBESSION ❤ SIYA: a beautiful soul,living with her parents in delhi,just want to make her parents proud,alw...
1.1M 24.2K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...