Just Live For Me

By KatelynTurtle

It seems wherever Megan goes people are pairing off. Both her best friends have boyfriends and she is totally... More

The Man I Mary
Perfect Love
Fresh Wounds
You Said You Loved Me
Helen
Forced Smiles
Vacation
Happy Birthday...
Family's A Bitch
Simple Questions With No Answers
The Silence before the Storm
Hurricane
Time Bomb
Knockout
Keep Me Close
Sometimes We All Need A Good Old Reality Check
Confessions
Yell It Out
Run
Mercy
Shut The F*ck Up And Laugh Away The Pain
Party Planning
F*CK...
This Cruel World... I'll Fight Through It
Romeo and Juliet
Oh Casey You Sly Little Bitch
Keeping Secrets Sucks
Thank You
Stupid Phone...
The Bridge
I Can't Marry You... Not Anymore
The Man Who Changed My Life

Characters

1.6K 11 2
By KatelynTurtle

Megan:

Recently turned sixteen. She lives with her mother and father who generally leave her alone. However, her mother has always seen her as a perfect little girl who will become president, or a doctor, or a scientist and marry a man of equal potential. Most of her life Megan has lived up to her expectations but she is beginning to rebell. She has a big heart and although she isn't the most popular girl she is well liked. She is 5'6, has dark brown hair that reaches a little above her waist , and light brownish-green eyes. 

Jake Masson:

He is sixteen. He lives alone with his mother who is almost never arround. She is in denyl of Jake's current situation, thus leaving Jake to deal with it alone. He has a huge heart and is eager to please. Jake hates to show weakness, but he also wont fight back to a pointless fight. He is well reserved, but is also very dependent to marijuana and alcohol wich affects his judgment. He is 5' 11, has black hair and peircing blue-gray eyes.

Casey/ Rachel:

Megan's best friends. Although they are always there for her when she needs them they are a bit oblivious. Casey is 5'5, has long brownish-red hair, and brown eyes. Rachel is 5'3, has shoulderlength curly brown hair, and hazel eyes.

Lily:

One of Megan's best friends. She is a loyal friend, but is easily manipulated. She is 5'6, has blond hair that is only slightly past shoulderlength, and green eyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 52 20
Meeting someone you trust is amazing. But you don't want him to hurt you. Will he? The worst of it all is that maybe, just maybe.... You've fallen fo...
458 23 13
Sisters of the Winx. They say true love never ends. How true is that to a girl who has fallen in love a lot and had her heart broken every time? It's...
11.3K 339 32
When 17 year old Marie goes on a camping trip with her dad and brother, she doesn't expect to be running away from a monster who murdered her dad and...
97.4K 3.7K 18
Behind every person, there's an untold story. Stevie is just your average girl--or so she makes it seem. Everyday she acts like everything is alright...