My Bully And I [COMPLETED]

By AdinaEleanor

Sophia Taylor, gets bullied by Zach Carter since 7 years old. And there is one reason why Zach bullies her. H... More

Chapter One: And That Familiar Face Is My Girl
Chapter Two: You're My New Neighbor?
Chapter 3: But Not That Face Of Yours
Chapter 4: What Have I Done?
Chapter 5:If You Want To Go In
Chapter 6: I Reminded Her Of Rebecca
Chapter 7: Notice That There's A Word 'Try'
Chapter 8: That's Just Gross
Chapter 9: Okay, Pia It Is
Chapter 10: But The Best Are Spanish People
Chapter 11: Well That's Simple
Chapter 12: Yeah, Let's Stick To The First One
Chapter 13: He Gave Me A 'Seriously?' Look
Chapter 15: Woah
Chapter 16: And Maybe That's How I Fell For Him
Chapter 17: Don't Try To Picture Me As A Food
Chapter 18: Great Way To Ruin The Fucking Moment
Chapter 19: Ha! Coward Betch
Chapter 20: How Come His Teeth Are Also Perfect?
Chapter 21: Tell Me Why You're Smiling Like An Idiot?
Chapter 22: I'm Sorry, Baby Girl
Chapter 23: I Should've Been There For Her
Chapter 24: That Smile Is Really Killing Me
Chapter 25: What's That Sound?
Chapter 26: I Hate You So Fucking Much!
Chapter 27: I Will Stop When He's Not Here
Chapter 28: You Know I Still Love You Right, Zach?
Final Chapter: Well This Is The First Time She Texted
Official Characters and the Trailer!!!

Chapter 14: I Miss You Big Brother

1K 36 27
By AdinaEleanor

Sophia Taylor:

"Wanna watch a movie?" Zach asks since it was like 7:21 p.m and it was raining hard. With thunder.

I hope the classes will be suspended.

"Yeah, sure." I agreed. "What movie?"

"I want...'Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume Two'." Ugh, I love that movie so much! Even when it comes to Groot.

'I am Groot.'

Yeah I can't do the voice of Vin Diesel.

"I'll just grab the popcorn."

"Not the popcorn." Zach disagrees. "Why?"

"I'm allergic to popcorn." Zach says. "I prefer candies." Zach smiles like a little boy.

Cutie.

"Okay," I said. "But how do we get the candies?"

"Easy. It's in my drawer." Zach says. "I'll be the one getting it." Zach stood up and headed upstairs and head to my room.

Couple of seconds later, his hands were full of packs of candies.

"Wow Zach. I didn't know that your drawer is full of candies instead of condoms." I said without thinking. As I said those words, I widen my eyes and my cheeks heated up.

"I - i - i mean..." I blush harder. Zach looks at me, surprised that I said that and a couple of seconds, he burst into laughter.

"Oh god, Sophia. I didn't know that you had a dirty mind." Zach says between his laughs. I blush harder.

"At least Justin and James aren't here." I state. Yeah, it would really be embarrassing if they're here."

"Did you put it in already?" Zach asks, as his laughter goes down but there was still a grin.

I nodded. He gave me a pack of gummy worms and I thankfully got it.

Who doesn't like gummy worms? Me. Why? I don't like them. I love them.

————————

"You feel...love, romantic..." The mantis girl says as she held the guy's hands. "Her." She pointed to the other girl. (A/N: Don't hate me that I forgot their names except Groot, and Rocket Racoon.)

I ate the gummy bears, as I finished all the gummy worms and yes, I'm addicted to gummy worms like Zach is addicted to gummy bears.

"I like this," Zach broke the silence. "What?"

"I like this," He repeats. "I like this because we aren't, you know, fighting about shitty stuffs, we're just hanging out." He explains. I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I like it too." I said as I pop in a lot of gummy bears in my mouth.

Zach looks at me, shocked.

"Wha?" I said while raising my brows.

He shakes his head, "Nothing. It's just that I haven't seen a girl eat like that before."

I chuckle, "Never expect things from me Zach." He joins me laugh.

———————

Zach Carter:

As the movie was done, Sophia was sleeping, her head was leaning in my shoulder.

I turn off the TV and carried Sophia up to her bedroom.

I plop Sophia down to her bed carefully, not wanting to wake her up.

I silently got out of the bedroom to clean the living room.

As I put the candies in the container, I went back to the bedroom to see nothing but Sophia crying in her sleep.

What?

I walk up to her and wake her up.

"Sophia? Sophia?" I gently shake her. After a couple of minutes trying to wake her up, she sit up, breathing heavily.

"Sophia, why were you crying in your sleep?" I ask and Sophia turned her head to look at me. And I was shocked, as she hugs me while sobbing.

"Shh, Sophia what's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Just a bad dream." She smiles slightly.

"Sophia, that not nothing. That's something."

She sighs, "I dreamt about my dad." Then silence was filled.

Mr. Taylor? I haven't seen him ever since I moved here. What happened?

"Why?"

"It was the scene where he left us." She said bluntly.

Ohh, so that's why I don't see him here.

"I'm sorry, Sophia." I hug her and rub her back.

"It's fine. Dad left just for the slutty bitch instead of mom. He never loved mom." This is like a coincidence. My dad left and her dad left.

"It's fine, Sophie. Now don't think about that now and let's just sleep." I said. She nods and she's still not releasing the hug.

"I really need you here, Zach." I smile. "I need you too in my life, Sophie."

It was still raining, but it was harder with the lightning.

———————

I woke up because of Sophie. Why? She was scared of the sound of the lightning.

"Sophie?" She looks up at me.

"Hey Zach." Sophia smiles. "Go back to sleep. Don't worry about me."

The thunder strikes, making Sophie shriek in fear.

I wrapped my arms around her and place her head in my chest.

"I'm here, Sophie. I'm here, no need to be scared." I cooed. "Thanks Zach." She says. "No problem." She then wraps her arms too in my waist then slept.

I played with her soft hair and smiled.

If only you could know how I feel ...

I kiss her forehead and saw her smile lightly.

Then went back to sleep.

————————

Now I woke up for real.

Because it was already 10:27 a.m.

Shit! What about school?!

I went downstairs to see Sophia eating Cheerios.

"Good morning," She said as she saw me. "Morning." I mumble.

I got a bowl and Cheerios while bringing the milk. "No school?"

She nodded, "It's suspended."

"Thank god!" I said and she chuckles and shake her head in amusement.

"So, Trevor is having a party at his house. Wanna come?" She asks.

"Oh, Sophia. I never say no to parties." I smirk. "Okay."

The doorbell rings and we snap out heads to the door.

"I'll get it," Sophia stood up and head through the door.

Only to see her brother, Harvey.

"Harvey! I miss you big brother." She gushes and hug him tight.

Harvey laughs, "I miss you too, little one. Good thing you're not saying my nickname." He hugs her back.

After they release the hug Harvey saw me.

"I see you're friends now with Zach." Harvey says. I thought he was gonna be in Hulk mode?

"Well yeah. We are now. How was college by the way?" She changed the topic.

"Well umm, I haven't found a school yet." He scratches his back.

"Okayy."

Then he turned back to me. "Zach, if you ever hurt my sister again I'm warning you." He threaten me.

"I won't hurt her anymore. We're cool." I said honestly.

"Why are you here by the way? I thought you're with your friends?"

"Ouch, Sophie. Don't you want your big bro to come back here?" She rolls her eyes playfully and hug him again.

"Of course I want to. Now go back to your room." She orders. Harvey chuckles and went up.

She sighs and smiles, "It's like we haven't seen each other for a long time." She says.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, apparently mom is in another country because she has to treat sick people for like months. And Harvey stayed with his friends for a long week. But it felt like months." She explains.

"Your mom is a doctor?" She nods. "Yeah, so if we get stabbed, she won't get mad. She will just do her job." She jokes and I laugh.

————————

Sophia Taylor:

"So, Zach will come with you in my party?" Trevor asks as I told him that Zach will come.

"Yeah, can he come, please?" I ask.

He sighs, "Fine. But I won't go near him."

"Trev, he's changed, okay? Don't need to get mad at him anymore."

"Just wait until you see him make out with a girl again." He knew?

"How did you know that?"

"I have eyes, Sophia." I imagine him roll his eyes.

"Can we drop that one and just agree that he's changed?"

"Okay, he will come. And I believe that he's changed." He says forcefully.

"Yay, thank you." Then he ended the call.

"Watchu watching, big bro?" I said as I plop down at the living room.

"Watching porn." He says.

"EW!" I screamed. "You're lucky mom's not here." He laughs. "You really brought it up. I'm watching 'Civil War'." He says.

"Oh okay." I said and lean my head to his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"It felt like months when you came back here, Harvey." He nods in agreement. "I know. It felt like months even if it was just like a week or two."

Yeah, sometimes we fight but we love each other.

I wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his other arm around my neck, in short, we were hugging each other.

————————

Aww, he came back! Anyways, do you like this chapter?

Also, thank you guys for 3k+ reads! And 200+ votes! It means so much to me!

Love you guys!

Question:
How old are you guys? Be honest. I'm 12 years old. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 233 53
"This year will be different." Meet Savannah Thompson. Your average 17 year old girl. She has two amazing friends and a great relationship with her p...
212K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
Two Worlds By JC

Fanfiction

210 7 14
You're about to be a senior in high school. You have been through a lot and are the tough one in school. You get into a lot of fights and a lot of pe...
13.4K 846 32
Zach has never fitted in school. Bullied constantly, he just doesn't know what to do with himself anymore. He can't even talk to the girl of his drea...