My Human Mate

By boostinsane

A human boy named jax and just moved in a small town called 'Wellington' he lives alone. his Dad is a buisnes... More

review
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
A/N (DON'T IGNORE)

chapter 13

578 9 2
By boostinsane

Lisa's pov

"There's no need to worry about him alpha. Normally during the warewolf and human mating process the humans will be out for more that 2 hours, because humans are the weaker species" she said and I growled furiously.

"Speak only the important doctor! I hate unwanted speaking, my mate is not weak. He have his power. Me" I said and the doctor's eyes got wide. I smirked.

"S-sorry alpha, he will be up in 15 minutes. You can take him with you now" she said.

I slowly picked up my mate in bridal style and started making my way to my room.
I entered my room and slowly placed my little mate on the king size bed.

Then I stood away from the bed thinking how to calm him down when he wakes up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am sitting on a chair and out of corner of my eyes I saw his eyes opening slowly. I suddenly stood up.

What is he say now?

I repeated this question in my mind again and again.

His hand immediately went to his neck and he gasped. He immediately went inti sitting position on the bed from lying. And he looked towards me. My legs automatically started going towards him.
And he started going back from me very fastly. I was going to stop when suddenly her reached the corner of the bed and his hand slipped.

He fell from the bed and landed with a thud. Suddenly I felt pain in my head really bad, my both hands went to my head.

"You! Don't come near me! Please I will do anything you will say but please don't kill me" he cried.

"I wont kill you,baby" I said to him.

"You will! You fuking bit me!You will eat me" he said.

It hurts me seeing my mate getting away from me.

"No I will not please try to understand" I pleaded adding more effects with the hurt voice.

"Y-you explain but don't come near me, you can explain me from there" he said and pointed towards the door.

"I will explain from here" my wolf suddenly said, taking sudden control. And block me.

"O-ok but please don't hurt me" he said and I nodded.

"I don't know how to phrase it" I said honestly

"D-dont beat around the bush and tell the truth" he said stuttering. I smiled, he doesn't want me to stop. The mating bond is working good on him.

"I am a warewolf " I blurt out.

His eyes widen and I don't know is it even possible to widen an eyes that much. He should go in frigging book of world records.

"But don't worry I will not hurt you" I said.

"W-why? You a-are a b-beast" he said and it broke my heart. My wolf let out the howl of hurt.

"I-i didn't mean that! I-i mean you can easily kill someone right? The way you bit me I am sure you can do way more than that because all the power you have. I meant it this way. Not the way you thin__" I cut him off by placing an finger over his lips. At first he got shocked but then relaxed under my touch.

"I know you didn't meant that" I said smiling.

"I will not hurt you and anyone else who is innocent because I am not as much as cold hearted as the world shows us."I say.

"So you are a warewolf and I should not be afraid of you?" He asked.

"Yes" I said laughing.

"But that doesn't change the fact that you bit me"he said.

"Listen baby. I bit you because you are my soulmate aka mate , I marked you to be exact not 'bit you'. marking means claiming a mate. I claimed you, now you will only love me" I said feeling happy.

"Ao i wont be able to love someone else except you and you marked me to show others that I am yours without my permission " he asks.

Oh shit

"Y-yes, but I am sorry, you were leaving me."

"But that doesn't mean you can go around biting everyone" he said.

I hung my head low.

"I am sorry, but the gang leader part is true, well he is not a gang leader, he is more than that. He is a rogue wild wolf who wants to kill you and mate with me. Thats why I kidnapped you. So that the rogue's men will think you are kidnapped by someone else and probably died. And by the way, rogue means a wolf who is not in a pack, rogues like to kill innocents" I finished. And he looked surprised. That boosted my confidence.

Jax's pov

To say I was surprised was an understatement. She did all of these, well most of these to protect me. But she is hiding something else.

"Was the marking really necessary? I need you to be honest with me if you want to continue this relation." I said showing her my seriousness.

She waited for a minute thinking weather she should say the truth or not.

"It wasn't. Look you said be honest with me so I am now please forgive me" she pleaded.

"I forgive you" I said. She looked at me with utter shock.

"But you will get a punishment" I said.

She smiled widely with glitter in her eyes, staring at me. It took me a moment to get the catch of what she was thinking.

"I-i mean different punishment" I stuttered. Damn!

Her grin fells.

Do I really have to do this?

Yes. I have to.

"No touching and sleeping with me for five days you can only touch me when I want you to in these five days,got it?" I said.

"WHAT? THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN " she screamed.

"Don't make me restrict you being in the same room as me" I warned her.

"OK, I love you" she said in defeat with her head hung low.

"Now let's go down I am hungry." I said.

"Oh, yeh" she said and went towards the door I followed her.

When I went down I saw maddie, Laura, two girls which I don't know in kitchen and one girl sitting near Laura I don't know her either.

They were talking when we entered when maddie saw me she almost tackled me in a hug.

"Oh jaxie I was so worried about you!" She yelled but it was a mistake. Because we heard a furious growl which made both me and maddie jump apart.

"Mine, don't touch" lisa growled.

"Sorry alpha" maddie said. Alpha?

"She can touch me whenever she is around. She is like my sister not even you can stop her from touching me"I snarled at Lisa feeling a little harsh but I ignored it.

Now Lisa was fuming more. Fuck.

I saw a guy entering the room, he saw Lisa and stopped dead in his track. He then looked at me while Lisa was staring at me and maddie with fluent anger the guy slowly came behind me and whispered.

"Dude go and hug her" he said.

"What? In that state?" I asked the guy.

"Yes trust me just go and hug her" he said again. I think he knows what to do but I am still afraid. What? I just met the guy!!.

"Ok dude, if I die, you will be the reason not her and I will take you down with me" I told him and slowly started making my way to Lis.

I went and stoped near her and looked at her.

God, she is so hot when she is angry.

What the hell jax? 

Best time to think that, huh?

Stupid.

I came out of my deep thoughts and looked at her.

Can I run?

No, she will probably catch me, she is a wolf.

I shoved all the thoughts and hugged her. At first she seemed tense but the she relaxed and hugged me back while sniffing me? I ignored it.

She let go and I went and sat on the chair near the kitchen counter. Near Laura and the new girl.

"Hi" I said to them. The guy from earlier came and sat beside me.

"Hi" they all replied

"I have heard many things about you jax!! You are our puny Lisa's mate" the girl near Laura said and we all laughed our ass off.

"That was a good one. But can I know your name? " I asked.

"Oh sorry, my name is adisson McLaughlin, but you can call me Andy I am Lisa's best friend." She said.

"I am Drake, Lisa's brother" the guy said and I was kind of shocked because he doesn't even look similar to Lisa they are like a very different fruit trees.

"I know I doesn't look like her, most people say" he says like reading my mind.

"Nora and vali come fast we are hungry" Lisa orders.

"Sorry alpha just wait two seconds" they reassures. They were right they came in w seconds flat. With a baking tray in both of   their hand. Mmhmm lasagna

They kept a plate in front of me and placed some lasagna in it.

"I am surprised you ate that much" Lisa said smirking.

"I didn't ate properly yesterday, so I am not" I said and Nora came to take my plate and I stopped her. She looked at me confused.

"What? I can't let you make the best lasagne and then let you clean the dishes,can i?" I asked.

"Bu-but" she started but i stopped her.

"No buts,your welcome" i said and she blushed.

I hear a loud groan from behind and I know who it is. I turned around to find Lisa glaring at me and without a word she turns and start going towards her room or I should say. Our room.

••••••••••••••••••

Until next time.

Wow... The longest chapter I have ever written.
So what will jax do now? Lisa is so mad at him.
We will see.

Pls vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 755 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
210K 6.1K 16
You often hear stories about the nerdy girl who just found out that her mate is a hot Alpha who plays with girls hearts. Then he rejects his nerdy ma...
11.6M 318K 34
"Will you be mine?" he asked me in a husky voice. I stared at him apprehensively for a moment, thinking over his proposal carefully before finally se...
522K 27.7K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...