chapter 13

Lisa's pov

"There's no need to worry about him alpha. Normally during the warewolf and human mating process the humans will be out for more that 2 hours, because humans are the weaker species" she said and I growled furiously.

"Speak only the important doctor! I hate unwanted speaking, my mate is not weak. He have his power. Me" I said and the doctor's eyes got wide. I smirked.

"S-sorry alpha, he will be up in 15 minutes. You can take him with you now" she said.

I slowly picked up my mate in bridal style and started making my way to my room.
I entered my room and slowly placed my little mate on the king size bed.

Then I stood away from the bed thinking how to calm him down when he wakes up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am sitting on a chair and out of corner of my eyes I saw his eyes opening slowly. I suddenly stood up.

What is he say now?

I repeated this question in my mind again and again.

His hand immediately went to his neck and he gasped. He immediately went inti sitting position on the bed from lying. And he looked towards me. My legs automatically started going towards him.
And he started going back from me very fastly. I was going to stop when suddenly her reached the corner of the bed and his hand slipped.

He fell from the bed and landed with a thud. Suddenly I felt pain in my head really bad, my both hands went to my head.

"You! Don't come near me! Please I will do anything you will say but please don't kill me" he cried.

"I wont kill you,baby" I said to him.

"You will! You fuking bit me!You will eat me" he said.

It hurts me seeing my mate getting away from me.

"No I will not please try to understand" I pleaded adding more effects with the hurt voice.

"Y-you explain but don't come near me, you can explain me from there" he said and pointed towards the door.

"I will explain from here" my wolf suddenly said, taking sudden control. And block me.

"O-ok but please don't hurt me" he said and I nodded.

"I don't know how to phrase it" I said honestly

"D-dont beat around the bush and tell the truth" he said stuttering. I smiled, he doesn't want me to stop. The mating bond is working good on him.

"I am a warewolf " I blurt out.

His eyes widen and I don't know is it even possible to widen an eyes that much. He should go in frigging book of world records.

"But don't worry I will not hurt you" I said.

"W-why? You a-are a b-beast" he said and it broke my heart. My wolf let out the howl of hurt.

"I-i didn't mean that! I-i mean you can easily kill someone right? The way you bit me I am sure you can do way more than that because all the power you have. I meant it this way. Not the way you thin__" I cut him off by placing an finger over his lips. At first he got shocked but then relaxed under my touch.

"I know you didn't meant that" I said smiling.

"I will not hurt you and anyone else who is innocent because I am not as much as cold hearted as the world shows us."I say.