chapter 4

Jax's pov

I was paying for the things I bought. To say I was tired as hell was an understanding.

I finally gave my credit card to the lady and she swiped it into a machine. Then she gave me the machine to type the pin and I quickly did.

Suddenly I hear my phone beep.

"Hey baby, remember me? " nila

There was a text message by her. She annoyed me to hell!!. She thinks that she loves but the real thing is that she is behind my money. I always wanted someone to love me though my father does but I want to be loved in a different way.

I went out of the shops with a bunch of new games in my hand and went to my car directly. After putting everything in the trunk I sat in my car and went out of parking lot. While I was driving I saw a beautiful Lamborghini. But it was not what caught my attention.

There was a girl sding beside it and with the girl there was a full trolley filled with food.

I wanted to go and ignore her but something inside me told to go and help her.

I stopped the car in front of her car.

" Having trouble adjusting food?  I can help if you need. "I asked.

"No, no I don't wanna cause trouble to anyone, I will handle" she said. But I knew she needs help so I did.

"Don't be silly, and help me put all the stuff in. "I said and she came and started helping me. There was a different aura near her and it felt so powerful.

"Will you eat all that? " I asked while stuffing food in my car.

"No, it's for half of my pack" she said.

Pack? 

"Pack? " I asked giving her my full attention now.

"No, no I meant gang, tomias gang" she said.

Shit!

I wouldn't have gotten my self involved with her. It is very dangerous. What if she is planning on killing me? Or burning me? Or skinning me alive? Or___

Shut up jax!!

You should've thought that before helping a str__

"But don't worry ,nothing will happen to you, you are helping a member of our gang, we will help you in return. Anything." She said.

And I knew what she meant by anything.
She meant.

Killing anyone

Destroying anyone

Torturing anyone

And KILLING ANYONE!!

"Oh c'mon don't be a pus$y! "She said. And I was surprised. How can someone not be? The deadliest gang member is standing in front of me.

"Anyone will be happy to be called a
Pus$y if a member of Tomias gang is standing in front of him."I said most. That earned me a hard punch on my shoulder.

We talked a little more and then I started my car and followed her to her mansion.

To say I was sweating like a pig who is getting ready for slaughter would be an understand meant.

I was afraid and I admit it. Hell I was going to tomias gangs main headquarter. what if they think I am an spy? Then I would be dead for sure.

I could have denied to help her but it was too late. And I am not that

Cocky

Or courageous to deny her

Or__shut up jax!!

When I reached her house,it was an mansion.

Bigger than mine but same.

"Nice house" I said.

"Thank"she said smiling.

Suddenly a bulky man came out from the house. And when I say bulky I don't mean fat I mean a man with huge muscled wich are size of my head.

He stares at me and believe me when I say, I almost pissed in my pants.

"He helped me"Laura said. He turned to her and nodded with gaze down.

They respect their right hand this much?

After man took all the food items out we exchanged our numbers and I went on my way to the house.

I planned that when I will reach home I will jump right on my couch, take my controller and spend my half summer holidays in my house. And hang out with my best friend maddie.

When I reached my home,I parked my car in my garage and started taking out groceries. Then I noticed one of my game is missing. It must have fallen whole I was taking out the groceries.

Man! I wanted to play that game.

I ignored the hurt and took out COD and started playing.

My phone started ringing and I somehow took my phone by squirming and looked at the caller Id.

maddie

I accepted the call.

"HE BRO HOW YA' DOING? MISSED ME? " she screamed through the phone. God my ears almost bleed and love her excitement though.

"Whoa calm down girl, I am fine and yeah I am missing you to death" I replied with sarcasm. I heard he giggling through the phone.

"OK, OK don't worry I am on my way to your house"she said and I looked at the clock it read 12:45 a.m .

This girl will be my death.

"Made it's 12:45__" she didn't wait for my respond and hung up the phone.

After about five minutes my doorbell rang and I knew who it was.

I  went to the door and opened it to be tackled into a big bear hug.

God, she is obsessed with hugging people.

"Hi, what were you doing?" She asked after entering.

"Kicking some asses" i said. Punching air.

"You are so childish bro" she said.

Yeah we call each other brother and sister.

"Whatever, wanna play? " I asked.

"Oh hell no!! I am here to watch movie with my bff not to play some stupid game!" She yelled.

"What about a warewolf movie?" I asked. I recently bought it and was busy so I  was not able to watch it.

The moment I said she stiffened like a rod. But smiled.

"Of course why not"she said nervously.

______________~~~~~~~~______~~~~_____

After one hour of watching and hearing my lovely sister maddie yelling at every scene when the guy said we shifts at full moon and when dying from a piece of wood and at half movie. I went to make some popcorns.

Suddenly I hear the doorbell.

Who would have come now?  At 2:00 of morning.

I went to door fighting my fear and maddie was there too.

"Stay back J there can be anyone" she send me back and I obeyed because both of us know that who is the powerful one here.

When the door opened I saw the girl from tomias gang and beside her there was another girl.

oh shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥¥~~

Worth a vote?
If yes,then pls
Vote

Byeeeeeeeeeeee