chapter 12

Jax pov

Lisa enters the room with a brown packet in her hands. And I knew exactly what it was.

"What were you doing? "

"Playing games" I said. Concentrating more on the packet, more like staring at it. The smell coming from it mhmmmm

She notices me staring at it then she lift it up to her head level and shakes it.

"Someones hungry I see, maddie said you like chilli fries so I thought one would work now" she says smiling. God her smiles are so beautiful.

"Maddie is here?" I asked while going to her.

"Yeah she and her mom shifted here, as you know this place is so big and her mom helped me many times, so I could do this for them, well it's not a big deal" she said.

I went and took the packet and tear it open. Mhmmmmm the smell. I took a hand full and threw it in my mouth.

Ohhhhhh so tasty

I looked up to say thanks to Lis but when I looked up her eyes we're black and sweat ran down from her forehead to her chin.

"You want some? You know I can share" I said.

"Y-yes"she stuttered.

"And Lisa" I called out.

"Yeah?" She asked

"I know what you were thinking" as soon as I said she was all red like a tomato. I started laughing.

"Now come and take before I finish this all" I said in between the laughs.

She came and I took one Fri and took it near her mouth, she seemed shock at first but then she ate eat. I can tell she was happy because the next thing she does is take a handful of fries and stuff it in my mouth like you stuff a Turkey. She was so happy.

"Whoa"I muffled screamed.

"Thank you" she said. Before hugging me.

Whoa! Those shocks increased

I gasped and she chuckled.

"You know I am starting to like my kidnapper more day by day, is it bad?" I asked jokingly. She reacted like I told her the best news of the day. But she hid it soon.

"Not when your kidnapper is hot" she said and fake posed. And we both burst out laughing.

"I love you jax" she says in between her laughs. And she came close slowly and I leaned in too. Our lips are inches apart when I pushed myself more and crashed my lips into her. Sparks flew everywhere. Our tongues where dancing together when she asked for entrance and I denied but as you know her she reached to my balls and squeezed it firmly which made me gasp and she took it as opportunity and entered my mouth. She licked every drop and we both parted to catch our breaths.

"This was the best thing I have ever done" I admitted honestly.

"I agree,but don't say that too quickly,I can do many things that you'll love even more." she said seductively licking her lips. And I as always blushed giving her ego a boost. Dammnit!!

She laughed

"Shut up!!" I yelled and she acted fake hurt.

"OK, OK I won't tease now, but trust me it was good" Lisa says.

"Yeah, whatever, but I am getting damn bored playing 'COD'  offline. Why didn't you connected it with the internet?" I asked curiously.

"Because you can ask help from your fellow player in online, hell you can call police and they will track you here and I will get into problem, that's why" she said.