chapter 6

Lisa's pov.

The ro-- oh sorry I mean maddie accepted
My offer about making him fall for me. But something tells me

It's gonna be a long journey.

But I will try my best to win his heart.

We headed to the door and opened but jax was nowhere to be found.

"Where is he?" I asked maddie.

"He may be in his room, just go from the stairs on the right there will a door and on that door there will be a sign 'I luv fucking' just go and enter in the room." Maddie says.

"Someone here likes fucking,i guess" Laura said winking at me.

She will be the death of me.

"Yeah that would be me" I said and went upstairs.

I went upstairs and there was really a sign saying 'I luv fucking'.

Oh boy.

"I love the smell of our mate!! Let's get inside and mate him!!"

And yeah, that would be my wolf.

We two really get along.

"Nope, we will first get to know each other then we will mate and we don't want him to run away too, SO BEHAVE!! " I yelled at her.

"Ah, OK" she sighs.

But she doesn't stop. She started sending me pictures in which I am mauling him against a wall.

"Ahhhhhhh" I moan and then blocked her.

I knock on his door.

"Yeah, yeah okay bye jasmine" I heard him talking to someone named jasmine. My blood is boiling with anger I just wanna rip her heart out.

I knocked again and he came out. When he sees me his eyes goes wide. And I can sense the fear coming out of him.

What can I do? Our backup plan is so badass that whole town is as afraid of us.

"Uh,  m_ma_ma'am how can I help you?" He said stuttering.

Awww!! He is so cute when he is scared. My little Lamb.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Ye-yeah of course ma'am pls" he said quickly.

I went inside and he was sitting on the bed and I slowly went inside and sat beside him and he quickly stood up.

"Come sit, why are you afraid?" I said.

"OK ma'am, I don't wanna get killed and I respect you" he said nervously and sat beside me, slowly and steadily.

"Jax I heard that you helped my friend, and cut the shit and call me lisa"I said, or you can say yelled

"Yes, I did but it's nothing to boast about. I would have helped anyone who would in need."he said looking at me.

"Oh it sure is, you helped a member of tobias gang, so tell me the prize?" I asked getting closer.

"I wanna get to know you better" he blurts out but suddenly slaps his palm to his mouth covering it and looking scared.

I smirked. No matter what he is. The mate bond works on him as it works on me and he need me as much as I need him.

"That's a good choice, you made  there" I said still in hard tone.

"So, uh le-let's get down" he said. And suddenly blushed like a tomato. I controlled my laughter.

Oh boy.