Telmarines// Edmund Pevensie...

By kiwiqan

(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) " The most dangerous thing you can do is to take any one impulse of your own nature... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Chapter 20 Edmund
Chapter 21 Rose
Chapter 22 Caspian
Chapter 23 Lucy
Chapter 24 Susan
Chapter 25 Rose
Chapter 26 Peter
Chapter 27 Edmund
Chapter 28 Caspian
Chapter 29 Lucy
chapter 30 Rose
chapter 31 Susan
chapter 32 Peter
chapter 33 Edmund
Chapter 34 Caspian
chapter 35 Susan
Quick add on to chapter 35 -Caspian
chapter 36 Lucy
Chapter 37 Rose
Chapter 38 Peter
chapter 39 Edmund
Chapter 40 Caspian
Authors note
Chapter 41 Susan
chapter 42 Rose
Chapter 43 Lucy
Authors note

5

4.8K 133 1
By kiwiqan

Peter☀️

I stepped up on this platform so I could see the clear, blue ocean. It was almost quite unreal how blue it was. Edmund, Susan and Lucy were gathering together, and I just caught glimpse of something gold in Ed's hand, to realise that they had found something.

" That's mine from my chest set!" Edmund exclaimed, grabbing the gold statue from Susan and stuffing it in his bag.

" Which chest set?" I asked, looking at him confused.

" Well I didn't exactly have a solid gold chest set in Finchley, now did I?" He mocked me, for the question I just asked but now was not the time to argue.

" It can't be" Lucy whispered, obviously talking to herself, but nevertheless we followed her to where she was looking.

She tugged my hand to a stone-slab area, and said "Don't you see?"

" What?" I exclaimed as I stared at her with curiosity as she grabbed my shoulders and made sure my whole body was facing the direction she wanted me to look.

" Imagine walls...." She drifted off to Susan.

" And columns there!" She said as she placed Susan as she had done for me.

Ed was now next to me and Lucy had found her own spot next to Susan.

" And a glass roof" She finished.

I could tell we were all imagining the same thing, thoughts were rushing through my mind back to our ceremony. The day we were crowned Kings and Queens.

After a moments silence I spoke the two words, they all wanted me to confirm.

" Cair Paravel..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.3K 32
Ophelia Stinger knew her life could have been a lot better. Her father died in Afghanistan and her mother was an emotional wreck. The only stability...
156K 3.2K 30
A Reader X Edmund Pevensie FanFic starting in the setting of the film Prince Caspian. This will be an ongoing series! I am open to suggestions and re...
60.6K 2.1K 30
"There is light and dark in us all, but nobody's darkness can compare to hers." ••• Angelina Murphy was a monster. After being abandoned in the Narn...
86.1K 1.9K 38
"A certain darkness is needed to see the stars" - Gwendolyn Rose Pevensie •comment • vote • (In need of editing, read at your own risk) 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜...