Love is Hope (Snowbarry)

By scarlettefrost

It's been months after Barry woke up with superspeed. He has a crush on Caitlin Snow and finally worked up th... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
The End

Part 7

2K 45 0
By scarlettefrost

It didn't take Barry that long to get everyone out of the way. Someone did capture him on film fighting captain cold and heat wave before he moved them out of harms way. "Lady's and gentlemen, the Scarlett Speedster." Captain Cold shouted. "You are going dbzown cold, you're not going to hurt her." Barry tried to cross there streams but it didn't work. Until he figured out he will have to go slower. Barry started to jog towards the middle of cold and heat wave. They hit him. It was the most pain he has ever been in. When he got into the middle he zoomed off causing them to cross streams. "See you next time flash." "There won't be a next time." Barry replied. The cops handled it from there. Barry sped to Caitlin and got her out of the chair before it could explode. "Caitlin are you ok?!!" " I'm fine Barry, I'm just glad you saved me. I missed you." Caitlin said. "I won't ever leave your side again, Cait I love you too much. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." Barry started to tear up. " Barry!!" He had his head down tearing up. "Barry!!" Caitlin yelled and got his attention. "Yes?"responded Barry. "I love you too." Suddenly Barry just started to smile, at that moment he kissed her on the lips. When they kissed they didn't have a care in the world. Everything around them seemed to disappear. It was just him and her, no one else. It was the perfect kiss. Caitlin didn't want it to end, neither did Barry. Eventually Barry stopped the kiss. "Some first date huh Barry." "Sure was Cait." Barry replied with the biggest smile on his face. "Where do you want to go?" Caitlin asked. "I know some place." Barry sped over to Central City Park. Everything was lit up and just perfect. They laid down on the grass and watched the stars. The sky was beautiful. Barry just stared at Caitlin admiring her beauty. Caitlin just stared back. They looked deeply into each other's eyes for what seemed like eternity.
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 820 35
Two words: Speed ​​Force. After the death of someone important to the team, Team Flash has to deal with Barry's absence. Six months later Barry manag...
30.5K 931 23
Barry and Caitlin had dated in high school, but when they both went to separate colleges, they drifted apart and eventually broke up. Years later, Ca...
112K 2.7K 32
Barry and Caitlin have mutual romantic feelings towards each other but Caitlin's inability to settle down comes in their way as well as new posing th...
206K 3.5K 42
When Killer Frost shows Barry what Iris and the rest of team flash has been hiding from him, Barry takes up on Killer Frost's offer to join her. Thin...