His Territory | Harry Styles

By DaneJLion

=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked h... More

Prologue.
Butterfly and Death.
Man in a Suit.
Bosses and Pools.
Seen, but unseen.
Memories.
Boss And Heartache.
To Ruin Someone.
Overprotective Family.
Truth Hurts.
To be Wrong.
Unforgettable.
Lustful Chocolate.
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, One.)
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, Two.)
To Trust Him.
Unknown Destination.
Different Direction.
Invisible Scars.
I'd Die For Her.
Protection and Feelings.
So Complicated.
Collision Course.
Horrifying Territory.
The One Who Waited.
Behind the Scenes.
Fate.
Superman.
Goals in Life.
Loving Someone.
To be Alone.
Comforter and Tattoos.
Protecting His Territory.
One Thing.
Suffocating.
No Control.
Painful.
The will to Survive.
Caring for Her.
Abandonment and Development.
Dining with Style(s).
Kept Promises. (Pt, one.)
Kept Promises. (Pt, two.)
Thin Ice.
Secret Plans.
Compassionate.
Take it all the way.
A Lost Soul.
Reunion.
Found Out.
Out-Smarted.
Cheering up.
Vision and Voices.
Tormented.
Vengeance Shall Be Mine.
Hidden from Plain Sight.
Times Change. (Pt, One.)
Times Change. (Pt, Two.)
Never Alone.
Never Gonna Stop.
Epilogue.

Finest.

1.1K 64 48
By DaneJLion

OHHHHHHH HELLOOOOOOO GUYSSS 

3 chapters! I'm on a roll today!

BTW, you know how I said there were only a few chapters left? 

Welll.....

*clears throat*

I kinda lied.

This is the last chapter...

JOKING! There's still A LOT left, so sit down, take a deep breath and relax. 

IGNORE ERRORS... I'm so sorry for them, I suck I know..

.

knackered:(adjective)/BRITISH 

extremely tired. "you look absolutely knackered." Worn out or damaged by overuse. "a knackered CD player."

.

"You're sick of feeling numb, you're not the only one. I'll take you by the hand, and I'll show you a world that you can understand." 

Song - Pain

Artist - Three Days Grace

.

Joe

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Can someone shut this fucking thing up?

Beep.

I'm trying to sleep.

Beep.

If it beeps one more time I swear I'm going to-

Beep.

UGH!

"Joe?"

Beep.

SHUT UP! Whatever it is, is giving me a migraine. Wait, what is it? Where am I? And who is holding my hand? 

Beep.

Open eyelids! God damn it! Open!

Beep.

Oh, shut up, stupid bloody beeping thingy.

"Joe, can you hear me?" That voice, I know who it is. "Joe, squeeze my hand if you can hear my voice."

My hand gently squeezed his, he cursed under his breath but I heard it. "Thank God," 

"H-Harry?" Wow, my voice sounds so weird. "H-Harry?" 

"I'm here baby, I'm here," I felt him press a kiss to my forehead. "Can you open your eyes for me?"

And so I did, although it took me all of my strength. My eyelids fluttered open causing light to flood into my orbs, I blinked a few times to try and clear my blurry vision.

Beep.

"Shut up," I mumbled, my voice sounded like a frog cross between a pig. "H-Harry, do s-something about that fucking n-noise." 

He laughed and it was absolutely breath taking. His eyes filled with all different types of emotions, Harry looked happy, excited, but sad. 

When I attempted to sit up, I was overwhelmed by pain, I can't tell you the location of the pain because it seemed to be everywhere. My entire body ached. 

"Here, let me help," Harry gently wrapped his arms around my body and helped me to sit up, with my back resting against a pile of pillows I could now see what that horrible beeping noise was. I opened my mouth to speak but Harry spoke first, "I've never been so scared in my life,"

Memories of mum telling me we were moving flooded in my mind, I don't remember anything after speaking to Harry on the phone. "What happened?" 

He sat on the bed next to me, carefully, "You were in an accident,"

Now all the pain makes sense, I looked at my body under the sheets. My right leg is in a cast, I have bandages on different parts of my body. "W-what?"

"Someone hit you," Harry spoke softly, his arm found its way around my back and I was gently pulled against his side. "It was a hit and run, y-you were in a coma," I could feel his heart beating beneath his clothes. "T-they said you wouldn't wake up, and i-if you did you wouldn't remember and-"

"Harry, I remember everything," My own hands gripped his shirt, I twisted the material between my fingers. "I mean, I don't remember being hit but I remember everything before that." 

"They said you'd have memory loss,"

I lifted my head off his chest, olive greens eyes peered into mine. "Well I don't," With one of my hands, I cupped his face. "I remember, I love you, Harry," He exhaled a large amount of air and relief washes over his face. "H-how long was I-"

"You were in a coma for two days, you slept for a further three. It's been five days since the incident." He informed me, taking my hand in his. "I thought I lost you, Joe, you have no idea how scared I was." 

"I'm sorry-"

"No, please, don't blame yourself," He brought my hand to his lips and gently kissed it. "And I love you, Joe, I'll love you forever." 

I chuckled but it hurt, "Fuck," I cursed as my hands flung over my chest.

"Careful, you've got some fractured ribs but don't worry I'll take care of you," He frowned upon seeing me in pain. "I wish I could take your pain away,"

"Kiss me,"

Harry didn't have to be told twice, and in a matter of seconds, he leant in and gently placed his soft lips upon mine. The kiss was gentle and passionate. 

When Harry pulled away, his forehead was pressed against mine. Tears rolled down his cheeks, "I'm so happy you're awake," He gently ran his fingers over my cheeks. "Never do that to me again, I don't know if I can take it." 

"I'm sorry-"

"Stop apologising Joe," He smiled and kissed me once more but I heard the opening of a door, we pulled away to see Calum standing there. "Don't ask me to leave, I won't."

Calum only grinned and approached my bed, "It's great to see you awake," He then turned his attention to Harry. "I have some good news, the test results have come back-"

"Test results?" I looked at Harry who's eyes were already on me. "Am I okay?"

"You're fine, you're both completely fine." I shook my head at Calum's words, both? What does he mean both? "I'm happy to inform both of you, your baby is healthy and is out of danger."

"Excuse me?"

Harry's eyes widened with realisation, "Joe, you're pregnant," 

"I-I'm w-what?"

Beep.

Beep.

"Fucking shut that thing up!" I snapped turning my head towards the machine responsible for the sound. 

Calum snickered and walked over to the machine and turned it off, "You're almost twelve weeks pregnant. But listen, Harry, she's going to need to stay here-"

"No," Harry cut him off, squeezing my hand. "I'm taking her home, she's coming home with me."

Home.

Oh fuck, he doesn't know mum's moving us back to Australia. How am I going to tell him?

I'm carrying his baby-

Oh my god.

My mum is going to be so excited.

Fuck.

I'm pregnant.

.

Three updates! 

Who loves me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 2.1K 56
Nessa Black has sworn off men after her ex leaves her with a broken heart. But when Harry Styles walks into her London tattoo parlor, her world is ro...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
5.2K 204 10
Sup gorgeous people of wattpad, just gotta put a lil disclaimer here for the new people reading. This was the first book I ever wrote plus I gave up...
1.1M 19.8K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...