Don't Break Me

By deadlykidrauhl

Justin is broken. At only 17, he is a shell of what he use to be. He gets abused, insulted, laughed at, stare... More

Prologue.
note:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End.
Sequel
A/N

Chapter 31

914 59 33
By deadlykidrauhl

Justin's POV:

My body started to tremble at the thought of Jason. I haven't even seen him in a week or two and he still manages to instil fear into me. Sam stood in front of me confused as what I had just said. He obviously does not know who Jason is and what he is capable of. When Sam showed me the notes that someone had left him, I knew immediately who left them. Of course it was Jason, he is the only person I know who is crazy enough too. When Sam read the words out, I could hear Jason's voice speaking in my head. And if he is after Sam than bad things will happen.

"Who is Jason?" Sam asked with a confused expression on his face. I was snapped out of my thoughts and swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat. I debated whether or not to tell Sam exactly who Jason was. On one hand I wanted to tell him about the monster that Jason is, but at the same time I knew it would just make him stop being around me. I mean, who would want to be friends with me, if you are just going to get hurt. And I really like having a friend in Sam, who has been there for me in the past few weeks.

"Justin please tell me," Sam said again grabbing a hold of my hand gently. I looked up to him with a blank expression.

"H-he's a-a," I started to talk, but found it more difficult to talk than usual. I don't know why but Jason just has this effect over me, regardless on if he is in front of me or not. I looked away from Sam and began to bite my lip nervously. I was wondering on where Jason was. What did Ryan mean by 'he doesn't come here anymore?' Does that mean Jason left? I couldn't stop thinking about that, ever since it had been said. Every day I try to come up with some sort of reason or explanation to where he has been or what he is doing, but I've got nothing. All I start to think is that he is going to come back and finish me off.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa," Sam dragged out again causing me to focus back on the here and now. I shook my head lightly and looked back to him.

"A m-monster," I said with no emotion. It was almost like a robotic response. He eyes were trying to read me, but I know by now that my emotions are rarely shown. He scrunched his eyebrows together and looked like he was thinking to him.

"What do you mean a monster?" Sam said curiously.

"H-he i-is r-respons-sible f-for t-this," I said pointing to myself. I was hoping that Sam would understand the message I was trying to give to him. Sam looked me and up and down a few times before speaking again.

"You mean the beatings?"

I nodded my head shamefully in agreement. I felt embarrassed in myself. I dropped my head down in sadness and broke the hand grip that Sam had formed with me. I cupped my hands over my face just felt like isolating myself from the whole world.

"And the scars?" I heard Sam's voice say softly as a hand was placed on my shoulder. I shot my head up immediately to look at Sam. My eyes were wide and my face radiated shock.

"W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" I said sadly. Sam's expression dropped a little as he started to rub his hand gently over my shoulder. I saw him let out a small sigh.

"On your arms Justin," he said as my eyes went wider and I felt like I had just been caught out on my biggest secret. "I saw them when you were in the nurse's office."

"D-did a-anyone e-else?" I asked scared that people might now my biggest secret.

"No just me," he said still looking upset. I sent him a small smiled, which I found hard to fake, but managed to. "Justin I am not going to make you tell me, but I just want you to know I will be here for you if you ever want or need to talk about it okay?"

"T-thank y-you," I said appreciating his understanding for me.

"Justin?" He said once again. I looked up to him and he moved in a bit closer to me. "I know that it hasn't been long that I've known you, but I really care for you. I think you are cute, funny, loving, caring and precious." His words made my heart flutter a little since no one ever speaks to me like that. This caused an actual smile to go across my face. "Justin what I am trying to say is, I really like you." He said intertwining one of our hands together and using the other free hands to stroke up and down my arm gently. He moved in closer to me again so that our faces were centimetres apart. I felt his breath fan over my face which made me feel some type of way I can't really explain. "Justin?" He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Mmm," I mumbled swallowing to clear my throat. His warm breath constantly brushed over my cheeks and it made my heart beat a little faster.

"Can I kiss you?" Sam spoke softly which caused shivers to be sent throughout my body. I didn't know what to say. I was expecting this right now, but I won't lie, I did like it. I didn't speak but nodded my head lightly against Sam's to let him know it was okay.

I closed my eyes as I felt my heartbeat speed up. My breathing hitched and I felt goose bumps forming all over my skin. I felt his warm breath slowly starting to crash against mine. Each breath became warmer and closer. I closed my lips together lightly and began to shake a bit feeling nervous. I felt Sam moves his hands to intertwine both of our hands together. Just as he did this I felt his lips brush slowly against mine. I knew that my lip still was healing from the beating and prayed that he wouldn't mind. Sam lips were so soft as they became planted onto mine. They felt so smooth as he started to move them gently over mine. I felt a moistness come over my lips from his which made something inside of my light up. I felt something shoot through my body, to my heart and to my brain. I liked everything about what was happening. The feeling of his lips on mine felt so right. Sam squeezed onto my hands and began to move his head to side. I felt his tongue lick against my bottom lip, which I took as him wanting to go a little further.

I opened my lips to let Sam do as he pleased. I was enjoying this moment too much to stop it. I started to move my lips against his and we started to find our own groove. We moved lips in sync with each other as Sam's tongue entered my mouth, slowly exploring around. I brushed my tongue over his and sparks shot through my body. Everything about this felt so right. I forgot temporary about everything that was happening to me and got lost in the moment. Sam pulled his tongue back into his mouth and started to suck and bite on my bottom lip gently. His hands moved up to begin caressing my face as I moved mine to gently stroke through his hair. My body was enjoying this moment so much.

Sam pulled away, as did I, to catch our breaths. I opened to my eyes to look at Sam who had a looked of happiness over his face. I smiled at him, and let me tell you, this was a true smile.

"Thank you," he said cutely with redness in his cheeks.

"T-thank y-you," I said back, feeling happiness running through me.

Just as the room became to fall silent as we stared at each other happily, I heard the sound of a phone ringing. It was Sam's phone which he hesitantly answered, apologizing for doing so.

"Hello... No a little longer please... Fine okay... give me a moment." I heard to say into the phone sounding annoyed at whoever it was. He looked to me with a disappointed look, shooting me a small smile. "That was my mum, she is out the front and wants me to go now."

I felt a little sad that Sam had to leave, but I understood. I could tell that he wanted to stay, but his mum was making him leave. He stood to his feet as I slowly rose to mine. I embraced him into a hug and lead the way to the front door. I stopped by the front door and turned to face Sam again. I took his hands in mine and sent him a happy look.

"T-thank y-you S-Sam, I r-really l-like y-you." I said with all honesty.

"I really like you too," he replied leaning in to peck me on the lips with his. I blushed and smiled at how cute I found that. I held the door open for him as his left my house and entered his mum's car. I watched as they drove away from my house, closing the house and leaning against it clumsily. I went back upstairs and drifted off back to sleep, actually managing to get a really good sleep for the first time in so long.

***

My mum had just dropped me off and was walking me into school. It was Monday morning and the principal had called me mother earlier this morning asking for her and me to go in for a meeting. It was 11am and almost half way through school. Apparently they need to talk about the person who had beaten me. Of course I know who did it, but I wasn't about to dob him in, for my own safety. I know exactly what Ryan and his little group of friends are capable of. The weekend went by quickly for me, as I spent most of the time watching movies and sleeping. I didn't end up doing anything with Sam, mainly due to the fact I still don't have a phone since Jason broke it, so it can be hard to keep in contact.

My mum and I rounded the corner to be outside the principal's office. He was waiting outside for us and motioned for us to both walk in. I sat next to my mum with my eyes fixated outside the window as my mum and principal spoke.

"Justin do you feel comfortable enough to be back in class?" He asked me, causing me to turn and look and him. I almost didn't hear him because I was so caught up in my own mind. I nodded my head wanting to go back to class, feeling bored of being at home all day every day. I looked to my mum who shot me a look of sadness before smiling softly.

"Okay you are free to return back to class, Miss, if you wouldn't mind could I continue to talk to you?" He said motioning for me to exit the room and go to class.

I walked down the halls to my locker, feeling like I hadn't been here for a long time. I unlocked my locker and quickly checked my schedule, forgetting that it was actually lunch time now. I sighed a little before slamming my door shut and heading to the lunch room, smiling that I would at least get to see Sam. I rounded the last corner before the hallway for the lunch room and was met with Ryan, Chaz and their group of friends. Ryan walked up to me with a smug look written on his face, smirking as he got closer and closer to me.

"Well, well well," he said growing a wider smirk, "looky who we have here boys."

"The faggot returns aye," Chaz said cockily walking to stand next to Ryan.

"Hahaha what a waste of space," another boy spoke standing behind the two.

"Fuck him up boys, teach him what happens to worthless fags," another says patting both Ryan and Chaz and the back.

Ryan and Chaz step by step came closer to me, cracking the necks and knuckles, laughing whilst doing so. I whimpered and cowered up into a ball on the floor. Where the heck is everyone? But then I remembered that nobody cares about me anyway. I started to let out small sobs and prepare myself for the oncoming beating. I covered my face with my arms and started to breath rapidly.

I felt a fist being rammed into my ribs as I groaned in pain moving my arms to comfort the sore area. Just as I did this, I then felt a fist slam into my face against my jaw. I feel sidewards onto my face and started to cry. The pain that shot through my body was unbearable.

"Time for you to be sent to a fucking hospital you faggot." Ryan's voice said coldly into my ear.

"No one fucking cares for you, you fucking waste of space." Chaz's voice said firmly after Ryan spoke.

I was starting to feel my body give up. It was already weak and I don't think that I was ready for this. I tasted blood in my mouth and pain was shooting throughout my whole body. It became hard to open my eyes and I felt consciousness slipping away from me. Just as I heard them all laughing and cheering on for the final few blows, something else caught my hearing. Someone else was there but I couldn't open my eyes to see. I soon confirmed that there was a voice speaking calmly, yet firmly. I managed to make out the voice as best I could.

"All of you better stop that."  

___________________________________________________

Helllloooo how are you all today?

I apologize for the delayed update, I am officially sick -_-

Hope that you enjoy the chapter, let me know what you all think about it?

Thank you to everyone, voting, commenting and reading the story!! I really do appreciate it alot!

I will update as quick as I can.

Still no Jason, where the hell is he?

AWWWWWW ASDFGHJKL SAM AND JUSTIN <3

Until next time, farewell 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.8K 21
Jason McCann is your typical rich boy, he's a brat and will do anything to get what he wants, he always has his ways with people and is good at manip...
78K 3.2K 98
Jason was his Bully. Justin was shy, cut, and is anorexic. One day when Jason was Bullying Justin he noticed something that will change his life fore...
7.8K 201 32
On the outside he's just a normal college boy who happens to like guys, but on the inside he's broken. Always wearing a smile, people would believe...
7.2K 319 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .