The Butter Prince (sequel to...

By CakeEater4

The legend of King Sky of the Butter Kingdom continues with it's new Butter Prince! Meet Felix, an ordinary b... More

The Butter Prince (sequel to The Life Of SkyDoesMinecraft)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N-Winter Break and Haters
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Just a short :P
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20(Final Chapter)

Chapter 13

980 53 12
By CakeEater4

Here's an update! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the floor, the cool iron chains still on my wrists. I’m so bored. I hope Sky finds me soon. I already finished my bread from earlier.

A figure walked towards my cage. At first, I thought it was another squid, but then I saw that it was actually a human. I came closer, hoping it was Sky.

But then I saw someone who I would never expect.

In front of me, stood Cassie, but with long, dark blue hair, a blue dress, blue eyes, and a silver crown with blue gems. My mouth fell open. “Cassie?!” I asked. She looked at me sadly. “Actually, I’m Roxie now. Roxie the Squid Princess.” She said. “Why?! Why did you become Squid Princess?!” I asked. I was starting to get angry.

Roxie just shook her head. “I didn’t do it willingly. I was kidnapped.” She said. I calmed down. “Roxie… I’m so sorry…” I whispered. She nodded. “Do you have any idea why I’m here?” I asked. She shook her head. “Can you break me out?” I whispered, keeping my voice low. She shook her head again. “They’ll catch us. And if they don’t, they’ll notice we’re gone and come back to kill us.” She responded.

I slumped against the wall. I guess I’ll just wait for Sky.

Roxie walked away, and I was bored again. Then I heard two squids talking. “So. When do we… you know.” One asked. “Doesn’t matter. We got time. I doubt Sky will come for him.” The other said.

I paled. They’re definitely talking about me. Are they gonna kill me?!

I backed against the wall, fearful. I felt tears come to my eyes. I hope Sky gets here on time…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Yaaaaay! It's Roxie the Squid Princess! *derp*

Hmm... I feel like this is short...

I'M SORREH! ;-;

~CakeEater4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.8K 26
Sky Army's most feared day has arrived. The day of their defeat. The worst part. The squids had been the ones to bring them down. Join Sky as he m...
2.2K 68 11
Jason finds a girl passed out in the forest and brings her home. Who is she? How does she know Sky? What does she have to do with the squids and why...
171 0 12
One man will make a team to fight Evil and the Bad and SQUIDS in this small game called Minecraft but what they didn't realized are they stuck in the...
48.5K 1.7K 36
One normal day of squid hunting goes horribly wrong when Sky gets kidnaped by the evil Herobrine to conduct an experiment on him. Now he is Skybrine...