Tick Tock (Destiel Soulmate A...

Oleh fandoms13

In the future, the Department of Soulmates and Timers gives everyone a timer on their right hand counting dow... Lebih Banyak

January 19th, 7:42:51 AM
January 19th, 4:02:13 PM
January 19th, 10:58:33 PM
January 20th, 5:19:45 AM
January 20th, 2:03:16 PM
January 20th, 10:54:01 PM
January 21st, 9:11:03 PM
January 21st, 9:42:31 PM
January 23rd, 4:49:31 PM
January 24th, 9:25:08 PM
January 25th, 1:08:43 AM
January 27th, 6:56:29 PM
February 1st, 5:32:17 PM
February 18th, 11:06 PM
February 26th, 5:08:29 PM
April 1st, 11:08:43 PM
April 8th, 12:22 PM
April 15th, 6:01:32 PM
April 22nd,1:05:28 PM
May 9th, 9:30 PM
May 23rd, 11:57:02 AM
June 30th, 10:13:48 PM
July 4th, 7:49:12 PM
July 24th, 6:13:04 AM
August 20th, 8:31:23 PM
August 20th, 11:36:23 PM
August 21st, 5:34:19 AM
August 21st, 2:34:19 PM
August 28th, 2:46:09 PM
September 5th, 7:20:16 PM
November 14th, 2:15:09 PM
November 14th, 11:06:38 AM
November 14th, 11:57:32 AM
November 23rd, 7:51:09 PM
December 1st, 1:09:49 PM
December 3rd, 2:22:59 PM
December 3rd, 2:58:53 PM
December 3rd, 8:25:02 PM
December 10th, 10:48:52 PM
January 19th, 8:25:19 AM
Epilogue: 10 years later: December 24th, 5:10:23 PM
Exciting Announcement!! A/N

Bonus Chapter

3.4K 196 215
Oleh fandoms13

These events take place after the second to last chapter, in which Cas and Dean propose to each other, and before the Epilogue Chapter. 

November 5th, 11:32:08 AM

They were to get married on their second anniversary because Anna suggested it and thought it was cute, and the soulmates literally did not care when it was. Dean had said he wanted a very simple affair, only close friends, and no fuss, but that didn't stop Cas, ever the control freak, to go crazy from planning. On this particular afternoon, Cas was fussing about the weather.

"Snow!" he gasped, sitting up from where he was lying his head on Dean's lap on the bed. Dean smirked as Cas most probably gave himself a headache from sitting up too fast.

"What?"

"Snow!" Cas repeated, going to the window and staring with wide eyes as snowflakes fell outside. "I didn't realize it would...snow."

"Did you forget it was winter?" Dean sarcastically replied, to which Cas threw a dirty look.

"No," Cas sighed wistfully, "but our wedding is in January and it's going to snow."

"You like snow, love," Dean got up and wrapped his arms around Cas's waist. The soul mates looked on two kids pelted each other with snowballs.

"Yeah but...it'll be cold. And inconvenient to get to the church."

Dean kissed Cas's shoulder. "We can handle it."

"Yeah but - "

"Chill out," Dean coaxed, "It'll be fine. Now come back to bed." He tightened his hold around his soulmate.

Cas sighed. "Planning a wedding is worse than finals week."

"Let me take your mind off of it."

There was a pause as Cas considered. "I'll only come if you let a drag - "

"Nope!" Dean interrupted.

"Dean..." Cas whined.

"No. No. No. We are NOT getting a drag queen to be the ring bearer!"

"Then who's going to do it?!"

"Eric! He said he would."

Cas grumbled and attempted to wring free of Dean's grasp, but Dean held on tighter and pressed kisses to his soulmate's hair.

"This is homophobic!" Cas cried.

Dean smiled as he pressed a final open-mouthed kiss to Cas's exposed neck. "Whatever you say, angel," he whispered, and Cas groaned in pleasure.

Cas came back to bed.

January 19, 8:12:19 AM

"Dean," hissed Cas on the other side of the phone. Dean heard rustling which was undoubtedly Anna attempting to get Cas's clothes perfect. "We're not supposed to see each other before the wedding."

"I'm nervous, Cas," Dean whispered, as if he said it softer then it wouldn't be true, and clutched the phone tighter to his ear. He glanced around the room he was in. Sam was fixing his tie in the mirror, not listening - or at least, pretending not to. "I want to see you."

"It's against tradition. My mom will kill us." There was a pause as whispering continued on the other line. "Yeah, I just confirmed with Anna. Mom'll kill us."

"We already agreed to get married in a church!" protested Dean, his voice wavering. God, he was gonna throw up. "That's tradition enough for me. And besides, what about us is traditional? I was in denial that you were my soulmate when we met."

"You want me to die on my wedding day, fine, but - "

"I'm coming," interrupted Dean, determined. "We're going to meet in the hall in the back of the church. We can stand on either side of that big pillar in the room so we don't see each other."

"When'd you get so damned stubborn," muttered Cas, and Dean smiled, knowing he'd won.

"I learnt from the best."

*****

Dean stood in the empty hall, on the right side of the rectangular pillar, jiggling his foot nervously. His heart rate was off the charts.

Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm getting married?? I'm actually getting married. Oh my god I'm going to die before Cas's mom can find us.

Oh my god she's my mom now too. In like one hour.

Oh my god it's in one hour. I'm going to be married in one hour. Oh my-

"Shut up," rose Cas's voice from the other side of the pillar.

"I haven't said anything!" Dean snapped back. His voice squeaked. He was going to die. He doubled over, pressing his hands firmly to his stomach. What if he threw up in his wedding suit? He was going to die. Immediately.

"I can hear you freaking out." Cas's hand popped out from behind the pillar, searching. Dean took it immediately, even though his own hand was sweaty. Oh shit.

"Dean..." his soulmate sighed, "It'll be ok. I promise. I planned this wedding, remember? Nothing can ever go wrong."

"I'm gonna mess it up!"

"All you have to do is stand there and look pretty, which shouldn't be too hard for you considering you do that every day."

"Stand there?!"

"Look pretty."

Dean let out a breathy laugh, still nervous. He squeezed Cas's hand, rubbing his thumb over it. "Are you flirting with me on my wedding day?"

There was a smile in Cas's voice. "I guess so, Winchester."

"My fiancee's going to be pretty upset."

"What can I say? You're pretty irresistible."

There was a pause as Dean hummed in agreement and stared intently as Cas's left hand, which he was holding. He knew that hand. The hand was soft, not calloused, unlike Dean's. His hands were piano hands, long and thin. There was that tiny scar on Cas's thumb that he had gotten after an accident with a hot glue gun a few weeks back. There was a freckle on the inside of Cas's third finger that was soon going to be covered up with the wedding ring. Dean gently brought up his lover's hand and kissed his palm, resting it on his own heart afterward.

"Dean," whispered Cas. "Your heartbeat..."

"You are so beautiful." His voice cracked. God dammit.

It was Cas's turn to laugh breathlessly. "You haven't even seen me yet."

"I didn't mean appearance. But that too."

Cas was silent for a while. "I love you. I'm so excited to marry you."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Dean..."

"Come to me with your eyes closed and I'll keep mine closed too."

He heard Cas shift. "Close your eyes. I'm coming."

Dean squeezed his eyes shut tightly. "They're closed." His breaths were still coming out short. He felt Cas's hand slip out of his, and more shuffling. Dean held his hands out in front of him, and he heard Cas's steps walking towards him from his right.

"Come to my voice."

"Yeah, I know I'm - "

There was a loud thump, and Cas yelled out in pain. "Shit!"

"Did you bump into the pillar?" Dean asked, amused, his tension gone.

"Shut up and hold your hand out to your right."

Laughing a little, Dean stretched his hand out past the pillar and wiggled his fingers as if Cas could see too, and soon, felt his soul mate's warm hand clasp his. "I've got you, angel," he assured, and pulled Cas gently around the pillar and to his side. Cas bumped into Dean softly, holding onto his wrist to steady himself. Dean felt like his heart was going to beat out his chest. Why was he so nervous? He was just kissing his soul mate. Well, and his fiancé. Who he was marrying. Today.

"I can feel you worrying, you know," said Cas, letting go of his wrist, his hands lingering. "Don't. I'm the one who's supposed to do all the worrying for us, remember?" He pulled Dean to face him, wrapping his arms around his neck, their noses barely touching judging by how close Cas's breath was to Dean's face.

"I messed a lot of stuff up," stressed Dean, "and - "

"Don't. We're past that now. We've talked about it, and we're passed it," Cas firmly stated, and who was Dean to argue with Cas? He felt himself calming down. "Now, Mr. Winchester," his soulmate teased, smoothing his hands down his suit jacket and gripping the ends of his labels in each hand, "if I remember correctly, someone promised to kiss me."

Dean grinned and rushed forward only to have Cas meet him halfway, just as hungry, and stretched his arms around Cas's back. He kissed Cas with an open mouth, and felt Cas slip his tongue inside Dean's mouth as Dean pushed Cas into the pillar. They kissed like they were the only people holding on to each other in a storm, they kissed like it was the last time they would, they kissed like a couple in a renaissance painting. More than anything, they kissed like they loved each other.

Dean tightened his hold on his lover and pushing him into the pillar more-so, their kiss heated up as their breaks grew shorter and they were breathing heavily into each other's mouths. Dean pushed his tongue inside Cas's mouth, and they battled for dominance as they pressed into each other tightly. Cas groaned softly.

It got to a point where Dean was sure that they were going to end up doing it against a pillar in the back of a church an hour before their wedding, eyes closed the entire time, but he heard footsteps coming from the hall.

"Your mother is going to kill you," chuckled Mr. Milton, and Dean cringed hard, pushing back. Cas made a small noise in the back of his throat.

"We had our eyes closed the entire time, dad," Cas huffed, but he shifted away from Dean nonetheless, still breathing hard. "We still do."

Mr. Milton laughed again. "Come on. The wedding starts in about an hour. I'll keep this between us."

Dean nodded, mustering as much of an appreciative look he could with his eyes squeezed shut, and he heard Mr. Milton step towards them and guide Cas out of the room.

"You okay now?" Cas called back as he was being led out.

"Yes," Dean called back, smiling so hard his face hurt. "Much better."

*****

Cas and Dean had argued over who was going to be walked down the aisle until Sam stepped in and decided that they both were going to be walked down to make peace. That had, of course, opened up another can of worms over who was going to walk last, as the other person was already up on the altar, and it was decided that Cas would because Dean bet him that he couldn't go a day without making a sarcastic comment. Cas had lasted one whole hour until Dean said something dumb - on purpose - and Cas forgot about the whole deal and went for it.

It was still a bit embarrassing to walk down the aisle nonetheless, especially walked down by his little brother, but it had to be done. Dean was led out, arm in arm with Sam into the church, smiling at his friends and family. Mr. Milton winked at Dean, tears in his eyes, while Jess immediately started sobbing.

Dean walked onto the altar, and he figured that he was doing fine, that it wasn't so bad, and turned around to wait for Cas.

He had spoken too soon.

Cas walked in with his mother, arm in arm, looking like...

Dean didn't know what he looked like. His head started spinning. Cas was smiling up at him, looking like the angel he was. Cas was bright and shining. He was radiant. He was indescribable. He was scary because he was so beautiful and Dean took one look at him and it was like the first time they had met, it was like the first time they had kissed, it was like the first time they had said "I love you" to each other. Cas was looking at Dean like he was the only one in the world and Dean's knees went weak when he remembered that Cas was his.

Cas looked like he was completely, and utterly, Dean's.

It was now when everyone in the audience was crying, even Anna, even Kate, even Bobby freaking Singer, and Dean leaned his head back to stop his tears from falling out. How was he so lucky? How did he land all of this?

Cas arrived at the altar and Dean almost kissed him, but caught himself and grinned shyly. Cas beamed back. God. How was this even happening?

The officiant started speaking, but Dean couldn't even hear him over the sound of his head pounding. He snapped out of it when he heard his own name.

"Do you, Dean Winchester, take Castiel Milton to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

There was no hesitation. "I do!" Dean exclaimed, a little too exuberant, and he watched as Cas, as well as the audience, laugh.

"Do you, Castiel Milton - "

"Yes." Cas interrupted, bouncing a little bit on his toes, ignoring the flustered officiant. "Yes, I do." Dean smiled so wide his face hurt.

It got to the part where they exchanged rings, and as Eric handed Dean the rings, he heard Cas huff slightly, probably remembering the drag queen he wanted. The rings slipped on like gloves. It was like they were made for each other. The rings, and themselves.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband."

Dean rushed forward, just as he did before, and kissed Cas harder than he'd ever kissed him before. He heard everyone clapping, and dipped his soulmate down a bit.

"To forever," Cas whispered between kisses, his arms sliding around Dean's back.

"To forever," Dean whispered back, and kissed him again.

Cas and Dean kissed as their friends and family cheered on to their love and their journey, a single moment stuck in time. Forever.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

I had SO much fun visiting these characters and their story again. Thank you all so much for reading, leaving comments, stars, praise, and love. I would not have started planning my new book without it. I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Much love, 

H

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

575 18 13
This story is about Cas losing his memory after getting almost killed and Dean being accused of it. Dean walked into the scene. He went to Cas. He wa...
10.7K 450 22
Everyone had a soulmate. everyone had a red thread that only they could see leading to the person of their dreams. Once you touched linked hands, it...
54.8K 3.1K 18
I always thought that meeting my soul mate would be significant; that there would be fireworks or a beautiful sunset or something to let me know that...
139K 4.8K 21
Imagine a world where you have your soulmate's name tattooed on your wrist. It start to appear when you turn 13. When you meet your soulmate tattoo s...