Requiem (Psycho Harry) *COMPL...

Por BeyondHarry

Harry Edward Styles. Room 402 at Eastwood Mental Asylum. Known for turning his victims psychotic. To be handl... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26 : A/N
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39: FINAL A/N
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47 - FINAL
EPILOGUE TRAILER
EPILOGUE

Part 36

14.1K 380 458
Por BeyondHarry

Harry:

When I next saw Isaac in the art room, I didn't feel anger like I thought I would. Instead, I felt intrigued. I wanted to know why Trish had told him to say what he said, and how she knew so much about me.

Well, I guess I sort of already knew how she knew so much about me. She was stalking me. I shuddered at the thought of her following me around at night and watching my every move. And then killing the women I slept with in hope to eliminate all possible opponents.

Isaac timidly walked over, rubbing his arm. I scowled as Trish watched him, making sure she caught my glare as she left.

"Hey Isaac." I hinted no emotion in my voice as he sat down beside me, his eyes turned straight down to the table.

"Uh hey," he trailed off quietly, his back completely stiff.

Susan walked by, placing the hard paper down in front of us. I gave her a small smile as she placed her hand gently on my back as she passed by.

"I uh, I know Trish told you to say those things." I hesitated slightly, wavering a little.

"What?! Who told you that? Did Hazel? Oh god I knew I shouldn't of said anything she's gonna kill me she's gonna absolutely kill me!" Isaac gripped his hair, turning to me with wild eyes.

"She's not gonna kill you." I spoke quietly. "I won't say anything. Just tell me what she said to you."

His eyes switched between mine, and I could practically hear his heart thundering against his chest.

"She...she said you were hers." The words finally spilled. "She said that if Hazel could see the monster inside of you then she wouldn't want to be with you. And that you would be all for her. Then you two could be together."

Crazy bitch.

"She said she didn't want to kill Hazel, but if it came to keeping you safe from anyone else then she would do."

Oh hell no. Nobody was ever gonna hurt Hazel.

But you hurt Hazel.

I grimaced at the voice in my head. I hated it. God, I hated this. The fact I couldn't control it made it even worse. The only person I had to worry about protecting Hazel from was myself.

She was the purest woman I had ever met. She seemed to make me whole again. Her smile would bring me back in my darkest moments. Almost like a fire on the coldest night. Except I was worried about going down in flames. Taking it for granted, and then not realising what I have until it's all gone. And I've ruined it all.

When I was scared of hurting my Mum, I had the choice to leave. And although it was painful for her, at least she knew I would come out after a while and she could hope for her son back. But with Hazel, I couldn't leave. And by telling her to leave me would only hurt her more. And I wanted a life outside with her. One I could cherish.

My heart faltered a little at the thought. A life outside with Hazel...

The rest of the afternoon went smoothly, and there were no interruptions. Thankfully.

"Hey," I was greeted with Hazel's grounding smile as the session ended.

"Hey you," I pressed a discreet kiss to her cheek before heading towards the canteen.

She quickly caught up besides me, and I didn't have to look to know there was a blush on her cheeks.

"Did you ask Isaac?" Hazel spoke quietly as we headed inside.

"Yeah. I'll tell you in a minute." We broke ways, her heading to our table as I went to grab 'lunch' aka. not even served as dog food.

I made my way over to Hazel to see she seemed a little...out of it.

"You good?" I checked as I sat down, fixing my jumpsuit as it rose up in certain places.

She nodded her head yes without looking at me.

"Yeah it's just...never mind." I frowned at her words with a mouthful of slop. I swallowed the gritty paste.

"Tell me." I spoke softly, trying my hardest to be as nice as I could. The feeling whenever I came around from my outbursts and realised I had hurt her was dreadful.

"I can hear the voices a little." She looked up, and I'm guessing she saw the look on my face.

"But only a little! Only a little and it's not like I've heard them since now. I just heard them a little today." Her hand reached onto mine from across the table.

"What're they saying?" I was suddenly aggressively un hungry.

"T...to save you." She spoke almost embarrassedly.

I paused, biting down on my lip.

"Can we go somewhere? I'm not hungry for food anymore." My thumb rubbed over her knuckles as my other hand rested on her knee from below the table.

She shyly smiled, pushing back from the table.

I made sure to keep my head down and act pissed off as we left the canteen, to throw off any guards which were looking.

"I think there's some chocolate in my office." Hazel whispered teasingly in my ear once we were out.

I kissed her neck, backing her into the wall.
"I want sex..." I whispered, pulling back and gazing into her eyes. She bit her lip as she waited for me to finish my sentence.

"...and chocolate but mostly sex." She laughed, shaking her head.

Her hand fitted into mine as she lead us towards her office. We were nearly there, just passing past Ward B.

"I don't want to die!" A familiar female voice yelled out.

I turned to Hazel and she turned to me at the same time.

"Saf?" I yelled out as I ran towards her voice. "Saf where are you?"

Hazel told me to keep quiet, but I had to find her.

My eyes found Saf's figure sat on the edge of her bed. I skidded to a holt, using the bars to stop me.

"Saf what's wrong? Are you hurt?" I desperately searched for answers, standing on my tiptoes a little.

Her striking blue eyes met mine and I saw she had been crying.

"Saf, come here." I reached my hand through the bars to her.

She stood up, moping over to me.

There were no guards around, just us three. So we couldn't get in to her.

"What's wrong?" I clasped tightly onto her hand.

She stared down at the ground, her usual giddy smiling self gone.

"Tomorrow." She whispered, beginning to bubble over.

"What?" Hazel asked, standing besides me.

"I'm going in for testing tomorrow. Something came up, and my name's been bumped up on the list."

My heart dropped. No. I was not going to lose her. She was like my little sister.

"Saf, no. That's not happening." I growled, desperation hanging on my every word.

"Harry it is! And there's nothing you can do to save me! This is it! This is where I go." She began to laugh, tears streaming down her face. Her hand slipped from mine as she backed away.

"God I wanted to get out of here. I wanted to watch you two have your happy ending, and I wanted to come to your wedding and be an aunt to your little baby." Her hands gripped her dirty hair.

I fell silent at her words. It sounded like a dream. A dream which she wouldn't get to live, and I probably wouldn't get to for-fill.

"Saf, there's got to be something I can do." Hazel spoke aloud, partly to Saf and partly to herself.

"There's not. I'm as good as dead." She laughed, wiping her tears. "Please, name the baby after me? Boy or girl, they're gonna be a badass with that name."

I chucked a little along with her, feeling my eyes water a little. I hadn't cried in ages. And I didn't want to.

"I don't think you'd want our baby to be called that anyway, as when you will visit us it's going to get confusing." I smiled sadly at her, causing her to do the same.

Hazel gently laced our fingers together, leaning into my shoulder.

"I'll look forward to it." Saf stepped back over, grabbing ahold of each of our spare hands.

"You're gonna get out of here. And live a beautiful life, okay? Hazel, please don't pull any stupid bitch moves like they do in movies. If you and Trish have a badass fight, I don't want you tripping over thin air." Hazel laughed a little at her words.

"I'll try." She replied, tears down her cheeks.

"And Harry, please just remember how cared for you are. And how damn much this girl loves you." I looked over at the woman she was talking about.

"I'll see you soon big brother." She managed to crack a last smile.

Footsteps sounded down the hall, meaning it was our signal to go.

Without another needed word, we left; looking back at Saf the whole time.

She waved slowly, and I was praying for a miracle. God, I needed one.

||

My hayfever is killing me it took so long to write this.

QOTD: How you feeling about the news?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
397K 15.5K 85
When Des Styles runs out of time to pay Louis back for his supply drugs, Louis is furious. So instead of going after Des, he goes after something, or...
1.9K 23 11
"Louis, I still see her.I still see Lucy." "Harry she's been gone for almost three years now.""I know she has. But I just keep seeing her, she looks...
880 18 1
A deranged psychopath (aka Harry Styles) kidnaps an innocent girl at a bonfire party. A long, smexy oneshot filled with b.ondage, n.oncon, s.adism, h...